The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 940

over a year ago bornhuntress said…
^Lucky!
I claim the first comment on the 13th page!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kittyhawk09 said…
hmmm
I can't wait for the next chapter and I wonder what would happen if the Romans joined the reading time? Hmm
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Sorry pugsluv*cowers in fear*i meant in a good way.
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
please post soon
Post soon!
Anabeth great?

Post soon!
over a year ago godessgirl23 said…
smile
Post soon!!!!! Your story is soooo amazing!!!!!!
POST!
over a year ago AceJackson said…
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
im posting! while your waiting, check out my other forum, The Banished Hero, I just posted a chapter!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
POST!@!!!! why u kno posty? me saddneess
Post soon!
posT! u said u were posting!!! :'(
Pretty plz?!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
laugh
Why you not posting me MAD!!!!!
sorry guys, i been busy spending time with my stepdad who has only been home for a week and was going to spend the third christmas in a row overseas
ooo Im sorry about your stepdad take your time for posting
ok...
big smile
^^^ sure u do that. Family before Posts....
or someting like dat.
LOL XP
Not knowing why he did it, he reached into his jeans pocket and brought out a coin- a circle of gold the size of a half-dollar, but thicker and more uneven. Stamped on one side was a picture of a battle-ax. On the other was some guy's face wreathed in laurels. The inscription said something like IVLIVS.

Y Annabeth's eyes widend when she tranlsated the word.

"Dang, is that gold?" Leo asked.

"No, it's plastic" Nico said sarcastically. Hazel thumped him in the head.

"You've been holding out on me!" Jason put the coin away, wondering how he'd come to have it, and why he had the feeling he was going to need it soon.

"Don't you just love that feeling?" Percy asked sarcastically. Thalia hit him in the arm telling him to shut up.

"It's nothing," he said. "Just a coin."

"Yeah, and Riptide is just a pen" Percy muttered.

Leo shrugged. Maybe his mind had to keep moving as much as his hands. "Come on," he said. "Dare you to spit over the edge."

"And you wonder why you don't have a girlfriend" Nico said looking at Leo.

"You don't have one etheir," Leo pointed out.

Nico shrugged. "Not my fault girls don't dig me. I don't know why though. I have a six pack, I am an awesome sword fighter, and I'm hot." Nico said winking at Katie. Katie rolled her eyes.

"It's against the bro code to flirt with your bro's girlfriend, Nico" Percy said looking at Travis.

"Hey, Travis already broke it by hitting on your girlfriend." Nico said.

"What?" Travis said. *The only girl I hit on today was Annabeth and a little on Katie*

They didn't try very hard on the worksheet. For one thing, Jason was too distracted by the storm and his own mixed-up feelings. For another thing, he didn't know how to "name three sedimentary strata you observe" or "describe two examples of erosion."

"Please, I don't think my brain can take anymore scientific mumbo jumbo" Connor groaned, holding his head between his hands.

"Yeah, Connor's tiny brain can only interpret so many things at once" Frank joked making the demigods to bust out laughing.

Leo was no help. He was too busy building a helicopter out of pipe cleaners.

"I guess we both got useless partners" Piper said looking at Jason.

"Hey!" Leo protested.

"Check it out." He launched the copter. Jason figured it would plummet, but the pipe-cleaner blades actually spun.

"You have no faith in me." Leo pouted jokingly.

The little copter made it halfway across the canyon before it lost momentum and spiraled into the void. "How'd you do that?" Jason asked.

"Would've been better if he had rubber bands" Beckendorf said.

Leo shrugged. "Would've been cooler if I had some rubber bands."

Laughter from the demigods, but Beckendorf's face was stone.

"Seriously," Jason said, "are we friends?"

"Right to the point aren't ya?" Will asked. "Am I gonna be in the book?"

"Maybe" Annabeth said, getting Will annoyed.

"Last I checked."

But they were interrupted when a seventeen year old guy with blond hair and blue eyes with a thick white scar running from his left eye to his jaw entered through the doorway.

Hmmmm, I wonder who it could be?
surprise
Dun, dun, DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG u brought Luke?!?!?!?!?!?!?! How in the world r they gonna explain that Luke was bad(until the last second) and that he is now dead???? Awesome chappie!!!!!!! So funny!!!! I hate cliffhangers sooooo much(Thnxs to RR)!!! Post more ASAP!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BROUGHT LUKE TO THE READING OF THE BOOK! HOW IS LUKE GONNA REACT TO THALIA AND THE FACT THAT ANNABETH IS THE SAME AGE AS HIM!!!
surprise
O MY GODS YOU BROUGHT LUKE BACK YOU NEED TO POST NOW!!!!!!!!
That was AWESOME!!!! I like it how u brought Luke into the story. Sorry I didn't post sooner. I was at a swim meet.
over a year ago Aponimisae said…
Started reading this today! Boss story you got goin' on! I like it. Except for one *teensy* thing...
YOU BROUGHT LUKE HERE?!?? ARGHHHH! I'M GONNA DIE SHOOT ME NOW I CAN'T STAND HIM!!! Okay, I may have over-reacted, but I really do hate him. This'll be interesting though. Can't wait for your next post! Sorry if I don't comment often. :(
over a year ago LAALAApercabeth said…
big smile
post soon againn!!!! you left so good and exciting cliff hanger!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago PerciusJackson said…
surprise
what the YOU BROUGHT LUKE BACK wait a miniute he gave his body away to kornos THAT COULD BE KORNOS
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
Ha! Don't you dare breck up percabeth or I'll break you okay I won't but great chapter
I LIKE how she brought back luck. And in the lighting thief Percy says about nineteen. This guy is 17. Its before percy gets to camp. I think.
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Cool post soon, wonder whats gonna happen with luke...
I need to find out what happens!!!!!!!!!!! Post soon!!
PPOOOSSTT!!! I need 2 know what happens next!!! :)
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
POST SOON PLEASE!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TOO!!! :)
over a year ago PerciusJackson said…
big smile
the suppense is killing me POST!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
heart
you brought Luke back?

AWSOM!

before he went jerk trator, i kind of liked him, even if he was a bit odd.

anyways, post soon. i want to read this.
remember, Luke is seven years older than Annabeth, so he is seventeen, he still resents the gods a little, but hes still a good guy, and have you NOT read my other forum? im a HUGE percabeth supporter!
big smile
please post soon!!!!
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
But remember luke died in the Last Olympian, unless, he was a younger version of him, but didnt luke go on the quest after the winter solstice
i dont know, but im gonna say he just turned seventeen the day of his quest, but yeah i know he died when he was like 22, 23 years old
guys remember, the book never mentioned that Luke turned evil
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
^thats true... sorry im joining the conversation :P :) ^^^and it must have been or is most likely the younger luke.. cuz he.. you know... died :S yah... i'm gonna stop now. ;) :)
you can join any convo and who else thinks there gonna FLIP out when they find out that percy and annabeth are dating?
I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
Will Luke FLIP OUT ??????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­?
probally
^ why you kno post?????
PPPOOOSSTTT!!!! :D
i post once a day on this forum and the next day on my other forum, but i am currently working on this one right now
dude9figure of speech0 just post
big smile
please hurry and post!
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY AND POST!!!!!!!!!! The suspense is KILLING me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know what will happen next!!!!!!!