The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 940

over a year ago bornhuntress said…
hmmm
Hmmm... I think I'l give eragon a try... I just wished I had a bookstore where I live! At least one! The only bookstore was borders and it closed!!!! So now the only way that i can get books is through amazon!!!!

Anyway, post soon please!!!!
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
smile
hey people, sorry i didnt post, i had to clean my room (it looked like a hurrricane went through) and now i have to do my homework, tomorrow for sure!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smile
yeah!!!!!!!! cant wait for tomorrow!!!!!
homework?!?
over a year ago MythicLover said…
are you gonna post??
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
@ Swimmergirl, it is ConnerandTravis, I made that account bcause I forgot about this account. @ Pugluv, okay post soon!
@bornhuntress: what do u mean by, and i quote, 'homework?!?' do u mean that u cant believe i already have homework when i started back today or as in u dont have homework where ur at?
over a year ago hp1214 said…
angry
I go back to school tomorrow. It sucks!!!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
i go back to school in a little less than a week! :D so its alllll good for me ;) it sucks that a lot of you guys have to go back now though :( anyways PLEASE POST SOON PUGLUV!!!!!! :D
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
My bookshelf has inheritance cycle series, narnia series, nancy drew, and a bunch of classics. My bro has the hp series. I really wanted it in my bookshelf but... Plus my dad doesn't like buying books. He's just like "how many times will u read it?!" he doesn't even relieze that I take out like the same books out of the library.
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
You don't wanna know how much I have in my bookshelf... it's not even a shelf, it's a shelf AND a whole cupboard.

I have... most of Animorphs, complete Harry Potter (not including fantastic beasts) Inheritance Cycle, Lion boy, Artemis Fowl, Kane Chronicles, HoO so far, Percy Jackson, Zelda Manga first 10 box set, Alex Rider (for my brother), inkheart series, 39 clues so far, aaand a few extra novels that are unimportant and not bothered mentioning.

I have a friend at school who has practically read half the library, don't ask her to pick out a book for you, she'll give you a tour stacking around 40 books on your arms. you should have heard how many awards she achieved in school.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
I would love ur freind then. I live to read. I wish I could buy more books... I also have Calvin and Hobbes. Though that isn't a book it's a hilarious comic strip!!
over a year ago natroxman said…
blush
jasonfan did u not see my post on top??? and today at skool this girl was reading inheritence or whatever and i was silently laughing cuz this was just the convo on this forum sorry that was REALLY random
Yeah well aren't we all
big smile
^^ yeah, i love my friend, in a friendly way of course I mean, *blush.* Could I just be vaporised now? jking, jking,

I've probably read a quarter of what my friend has read, that's why, when she has nothing to read, she comes to me asking if I've read anything good she hasn't yet, the problem is, I probably haven't! So I'll be just as lost and confused she is picking out new books because she's the one who's read everything that's good! Now, can the author get back to posting and we stop sharing our bookworm lives?
So, POST PLZ!!!
i am spying on this forum, i will post tonight after my mom goes to bed (she goes to bed early cuz she likes to wake up early)
over a year ago this-is-me said…
Yay! you're going to post! and @zelda4efas...I sound just like your friend! And you used my name in your forum. And the character had the same description of me...do you know me?
0.0 creepazoid, no I don't think so... i didn't name my character after you, how did this happen? I live in the southern hemisphere, if you live in America I haven't meet you. If you live in the country between Australia and Antarctica, I might have met you O_o ... I srsly don't think I know of anybody by the name of Riley. or, whoever ... I'm officially creeped out. I know I said creep already, i'm just making it official.
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.aw­kwa­rd.­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...
hmmm
To reply to pugluv's question: Actually both ur deductions are correct. 1. It must suck to have homework just after starting classes, and 2. I dont start up till next tuesday due to the fact that in Puerto Rico(where I live) we celebrate 3 king's day(a holiday) which is the 6th of january. Btw the 3 kings are like santa, they come and bring gifts to those who have been good.
OMG! my stepsister is puerto rican! how bad was the earthquake that struck there? im asian, go asians and puerto ricans!
angry
im jewish and american!!! YAHHHHH FOR DIFFERENT RACES!!!!!!!! now PPPOOOOSSSSTTTTT NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOWWWWW
sorry, my stepdad said i had to do the kitchen, expect it in half an hour and ten minutes
monkey
ill count jkjk and ^ new page CAKE!!!! acually its a monkey shaped cake xp
GO GERMANS(except for Adolf Hitler) ITALIAN, IRISH, AND ENGLISH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! POST SOON
AWESOMENESS CAKE!
cake
The earthquake? U mean the one at 2 am? Well I was in my room in my laptop just had seen some scary images then my room started shacking and my first thought was: "OMG! They have come for me!!!". Not the best feeling. When I calmed all I could think of was that it was really cool... In other words, not that bad! I think that the one in christmass eve last year was stronger, and the only destruction that that one caused was breaking a figurine to close to the edge...
I'm asian! Yay!
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
post sooooon please!!!!!
"Stop," Jason croaked.

"Whoa, Jason croaked? Like a frog?" Apollo asked.

Athena rolled her eyes. "No, it means that his throat was so dry that when he spoke, his voice came out low and rough."

He rose unsteadily on his feet, and he wasn't sure who was more surprised: him, or the storm spirits.

Luke raised an eyebrow. "Uhm, your the one who should be surprised. That much lightning should've killed you."

"I know, DIE ALREADY! DIE! DIE! DIE!" Ares yelled.

Artemis gave him a look. I can't believe your my half-brother."

"At least my half-brothers aren't stupid-wait I take that back. Bobby and Mathew are both annoying and stupid. Then again, there ten." Annabeth said.

Percy chuckled. "I'm glad I don't have any demigod brothers. Just three very annoying cousins." Percy said glaring at Jason, Thalia and Nico.

"How are you alive?"

"I know, just die already!" Ares exclaimed pounding his fist on the arm rest of his throne. "Seriously, just let him kill you! I wanna see the gore fest!"

"Ares, are you still seeing that therapist?" Zeus asked.

"Yeah, why?" Ares asked.

"Dude, you need to get your money back, cuz it's not working." Apollo said shaking his head.

Dylan's form flickered. "That was enough lightning to kill twenty men!"

"I know! Just keel over and DIE!" Ares yelled.

"Dude. Seriously. Get a new therapist." Nico gave Ares a look.

"Why not let Ares go to the therapist you went to to sort through your need to wear dark clothes and listen to that Three Days Grace song: World So Cold?" Hazel asked.

"Hazel, One: I never went to that therapist. Two: there is nothing wrong with me for wearing black clothes and ripped jeans. And three: Three Days Grace is awesome. It needs no further explanation." Nico stated simply.

"My turn," Jason said.

"Wait, your turn for what? A pony ride?" Connor asked.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a gold coin. He let his instincts take over, flipping the coin in the air like he'd done it a thousand times. He caught it in his palm, and suddenly he was holding a sword-a wickedly sharp doubleedged weapon. The rigid frip fit his fingers perfectly, and the whole thing was gold-hilt, handle and blade.

"Whoa, most epic sword ever." Hermes breathed.

Dylan snarled and backed up. He looked at his two comrades and yelled, "Well? Kill him!"

No comments from the peanut gallery.....

"DIE!" Ares yelled.

Nevermind.

The other storm spirits didn't look happy with that order, but they flewat Jason, their fingers crackling with electricity.

"Snap, crackle, pop!" Frank yelled.

Snickering from around the room.

Jason swung at the first spirit.

"Hey batta batta! Hey batta! Hey batta batta SWING!" Luke exclaimed.

All the guys burst out laughing.

His blade passed through it, and the creature's smoky form disintegrated. The second spirit let loose a bolt of lightning, but Jason's blade asorbed the charge.

"I wanna sword like that!" Connor exclaimed.

"Why don't you just steal one?" Thalia muttered.

"Good idea. Thanks Thals." Travis said.

Thalia gritted her teeth. "Do. Not. Call. Me. Thals."

"Sorry your Highness." Travis said in a mocking tone. Percy pulled Thalia back down before whe could commit homicide on the Stolls.

Jason stepped in-one quick thrust, and the second storm spirit dissolved into gold powder. Dylan wailed in outrage. He looked down as if expecting his comrades to re-form, but their gold dust remained dispersed in the wind.

"What does 'dispersed' mean?" Ares asked confused.

Y Annabeth opened her mouth to answer but though better of it. Grover shot her a look.

"I would tell him, but he's just gonna forget about it eventually. He's to wrapped up in expecting Jason to die than to learn what dispersed means." Y Annabeth explained

Nico snickered. "Pwnd by a TEN year old!"

"Really Nico?" Piper asked. "Ares is more interested in Jason to die, and your laughing because he got insulted by a ten year old girl?"

"Uh, yeah." Nico said.

"Impossible! Who are you, half-blood?"

"A annoying, impulsive, demigod who never thinks his plans through." Leo said.

"Hey! You just described Percy!" Grover joked.

Piper was so stunned she dropped her club. "Jason, how...?" Then Coach Hedge leaped back onto the skywalk and dumped Leo like a sack of flour.

"Go Goatman!" Travis yelled.

"Yeah! Realease some goat fu!" Nico shouted.

"Spirits, fear me!" Hedge bellowed, flexing his short arms. Then he looked around and realized there was only Dylan.

"Yup, everyone should be scared of short egomaniac goats that take steroids." Leo muttered.
big smile
AMAZING!!! cant wait for the next one!!! post soon
laugh
does anyone else think that ares needs to go see his therapist?
big smile
Yea Ares totally needs a therapist. I can't wait when Luke and Athena find out Annabeth and Percy are dating. I bet Luke will flip out in his mind but will seem calm on the outside. Or Athena will try to blast them apart. While the Gods and Demigods are watching them like it a movie or something!
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
i know, i laughed so hard at the part with ares and his therapist, that i started laughing cuz at lunch today i have a, er, friend that has anger management issues and is a LITTLE violent (sarcasm) and we were talking about that he needed to go to a therapist
Who's the therapist that Ares is going to?....Maybe, if its not working, he should get a better one!
laugh
Anger management therapist... he should get a better one... I found that funny! I jst CANT wait till u post the chapter where its revealed that Percy and Annabeth are together!!!
So yeah, post soon!!!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
that was awesome!!!! I cant wait until Butch and Annabeth come and Butch is like, "She's looking for her boyfriend. A guy named Percy Jackson." or whatever the correct wording is ;) :P

PLEASE POST AGAIN SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D XD
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Yeah, Ares has to get his money back from that therapist, 'cause he obviously isn't working...

Post soon, please.
Is there a god/goddess of therapists, if so ares should go see and talk with him/her! Right?
over a year ago CalebChase said…
smile
POST you guys are amazing please post
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
this idea was already taken by one of the most awesomest writers on here....the one and only partypony
over a year ago Piper_ofArtemis said…
mischievous
LOL ares does need a therapist.... I cant wait till the end of the chapter when they find out that annabeth and percy are together! POST SOON!!
~Piper~
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
^Yeah, post soon! Please!!!
over a year ago kronosdied said…
cake
Post soon cake anyone? Here's some I gotta admit that..."....."........"....­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...

That this story is as good as cake no offense.
over a year ago Flippers said…
cake
If you post you get a cake!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
PPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTT­TTT­TTT­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
please!
^^PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
Yup! And those penguins are asking u to post!!!
POST POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! please the penguins will DIE if you do not post. Every time you post you save a penguin's life, so Post now!
OMG!!! after i read that post^ i, for some reason looked to the left and saw the movie for Mr. Poppers Penguins!