The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 940

over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
I HAVE AND AWESOME CHAPTER YOU POSTED! AND IT ONLT TOOK A MONTH!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
I KNOW!!!HEY CHILD_OF_HERMES, WHY R WE "SHOUTING"? IM ABOUT TO CHECK OUT UR NICO FORUM.
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
big smile
great chapter
post soon !!!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
AMAZING chapter POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
over a year ago universalpowa said…
plz post soon!! :D
over a year ago PerciusJackson said…
tongue
post or someone might die (not me ) * creepy music plays *
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
I have and this and the Nico one is AWESOME
I think that might be me.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­h
and I have an idea for your nico forum; Nico's Love Story
POST SOON ON THIS AND YOUR NICO FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! and here's and awesome cake
cake
i forgot the cake :( here's the cake :)
over a year ago Aponimisae said…
big smile
Awesome! Very glad your computer didn't delete it!! Post as soon as you can!
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
The demigods stared in openmouthedness at the gods.

"Um, not to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here?" Frank asked.

"Well we finished the first chapter but a certain god of war got mad because there was no violence yet and blasted the book to bits." Artemis said shooting an accusing glare at Ares who just grinned.

"So we decided to come where the only other copy was." Zeus finished.

"It is our pleasure, but all I ask you is try to restrain yourself from hitting Connor, Travis, Leo and Nico here, cause they are one hit away from a concussion." Chiron said, nodding toward the guys who you could barely make out a bump.

"That and don't get mad at the demigods who are dating, and try not to, you know, kill them." Percy put in. *When Athena finds out me and Annabeth are dating, all Hades is going to brake loose*

"Aww, we'll will try not to." Apollo said with a grin on his face.

II
JASON

"Again with Jason's point of view" Leo muttered. Silena hit him in the arm.

THE STORM CHURNED INTO A MINATURE HURRICANE.

"Dude! That would be so awesome if a demigod could create a hurricane!" Apollo said.

"Actually, my children can" Poseidon said proudly.

"And we will know that soon since you had a son with a mortal, who you still refuse to tell us what your son's name is" Athena said.

"Don't worry mom," Annabeth said grimly. "He's mentioned in the book." *She is going to FLIP when she finds out, and I would prefer to not have my boyfriend to get blasted to dust bunnies*

Funnel clouds snaked toward the skywalk like the tendrils of a monster jellyfish.

All the gods and demigods busted out laughing except Poseidon who said, "Don't laugh! Jellyfishes can be VERY deadly!"

Kids screamed and ran for the building. The wind snatched away their notebooks, jackets, hats, and backpacks. Jason skidded across the slick floor.

"Smooth" Connor snorted. Everyone groaned at the terrible pun.

Leo lost his balance and almost toppled over the railing, but Jason grabbed his jacket and pulled him back. "Thanks, man!" Leo yelled.

Aprohdite stared at Leo "Really? He saved your life and all you say is 'thanks, man?'"

"I payed back the favor!" Leo protested.

"Go, go, go!" said Coach Hedge.

"Go, go, Rangers!" Hermes yelled, the less mature gods and demigods laughed.

Piper and Dylan were holding the doors open, herding the other kids inside. Piper's snowboarding jacket was flapping wildly,

"Wait, your jacket was trying to fly?" Travis asked.

Piper shot him a look that said: shut up before I kill you.

"I'm gonna prototype that..." Hephaestus mumbled.

her dark hair all in her face.

Aprohdite gave her a sympathetic look. "That must've tooken forever to untangle. I remember this one time when I used this new hair dryer I bought from Olympus Weekly and I accidently set it on 'high,' it look like a tornado went through my palace."

Jason thought she must've been freezing, but she looked calm and confident.

Artemis nodded approvingly. "Always keep your head level."

-telling the others it would be okay, encouraging to keep moving. Jason, Leo and Coach Hedge ran toward them, but it was like running through quicksand.

"Oh man, I remember this one time I got caught in quicksand and the tree nymphs wouldn't help me unless I promised to set them up with a couple of my satyr friends..." Grover said lost in thought. Everyone just gave him a blank look.
big smile
AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!! POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
SWEET!!!
over a year ago MythicLover said…
This is awingly grand! (basicly means fantasticly awesome)
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
laugh
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post more soon!!!!!! This is soooo funny!!!!!!!!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
Haha more! I want more!!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! post soon!!!!!!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
big smile
POST SOON this is awesome
cake
wow, im going through a page in a day, when it used to take two or thre, you guys are the BEST~!!!!! heres a cupcake!

also, who noticed this forum fot moved up so its number seven on the popular list
heres the links to my other two forums-

The Banished Hero (if you somehow havnt read it yet)

link

Nico di Angelo's Love Story

link

Loved it!!!!!
over a year ago PerciusJackson said…
big smile
*eats cake* so awesome i cant wait for pipers point of veiw
blush
I eat you're cupcake thank you....wow I'm formal.....anyways......awkward....I don't know....STOP INTERROGATING ME *runs away*
laugh
I can't wait till Leo's point of View and Athena's and Poseidon's reaction when the part says my boyfriend, percy jackson is a son of Poseidon ha its gonna be sooooooooooooo funny
^thats pipers point of view
cake
NEW PAGE HERE"S ANOTHER CAKE
i cant wait until leo's first pov and athena's and poseidon's recation, never said that was in the same PoV
over a year ago Aponimisae said…
laugh
I'm just EXCITED! Great update, that was! *nods* :D
AWSHUM!!! post soon :D :D
The wind seemed to fight them, pushing them back. Dylan and Piper pushed one more kid inside, then lost their frip on the door. They slammed shut, closing off the skywalk. Piper tugged at the handles. Inside, the kids pounded on the glass, but the doors seemed to be stuck. "Dylan, help!" Piper shouted.

Hermes raised an eyebrow. "You're in a life or death situation and you choose Dylan to help you? Why?"

Piper's face turned red. "He was the only person outside, and I didn't know where Jason, Leo or Hedge was."

Dylan just stood there with an idiotic grin,

"Don't all boys look like idiots?" Artemis asked.

"Aw, come on sis, you know you love us." Apollo said, putting an arm around her.

"Yeah, shooting you with arrows" Artemis said, shaking his arm off.

his Cowboys jersey rippling in the wind, like he was suddenly enjoying the storm. "Sorry, Piper," he said. "I'm done helping."

"When did he start?" Silena asked sarcastically.

He flicked his wrist, and Piper flew backward, slamming into the doors and sliding to the skywalk deck. "Piper!" Jason tried to charge forward, but the wind was against him, and Coach Hedge pushed him back.

"Ok, you tried to save Piper, but you got pushed back by the wind, and an old goat. Ok, got that." Luke said nodding sarcatically.

"You got something against satyrs?" Dionysus asked. Luke paled remembering the time he got turned into a shrub.

"Coach," Jason said. "Let me go!" "Jason, Leo, stay behind me," the coach ordered. "This is my fight. I should've known that was our monster."

"Than why didn't he?" Leo asked sarcastically. "I'm still a little miffed at him since he didn't kill him earlier, and got thrown off the freaking GRAND CANYON."

"Note to self: jump off the Grand Canyon for an adrenaline rush." Apollo said writing it down.

"Want an adrenaline rush? Jump off the St. Louis Arch" Percy said.

"If you jumped off the St. Louis Arch, you should've died, Percy." Athena said.

"I should've , but I didn't." Percy corrected.

"What?" Leo demanded. A rogue worksheet slapped him in the face,

"Ha! It looks like it's not only girls who are slapping Leo!" Connor laughed. Thalia got up and slapped him to shut him up.

but he swatted it away. "What monster?"

"You know, the monster that's trying to kill you" Luke said. Annabeth slapped him on the head.

The coach's cap blew off, and sticking up above his curly hair were two bumps-like the knots cartoon characters get when they're bonked on the head.

"Dude, you make the WEIRDEST comparisons!" Apollo said.

"Yeah, and when you compared 'tree' and 'hairbrush' wasn't a weird comparison at all." Artemis said sarcastically.

"Exactly!" Apollo said who had obviously not caught on to the sarcastic note in Artimes's voice.

Coach Hedge lifted his baseball bat-but it wasn't a regular bat anymore. Somehow it had changed into a crudely shaped tree-branch club, with twigs and leaves still attached.

"Why do satyrs use tree branch clubs? Why not shot guns? Or rifles! I love my rifle!" Ares yelled.

"I dunno, I prefer a bow myself." Frank said.

"Pan pipes for me" Grover put in.

"What? Spears are the best" Clarisse said.

"Nope, it's swords" Percy said. Jason and Luke nodded.

"Wrong, it's knives" Annabeth and Piper said in usion. They stared at each other than busted out laughing. To make a long story short, they spent an hour arguing which weapon was better.
AWESOME CHAPTER post soon.
Awesomeness!!!!! I love the end where their all fighting over weapons and when Luke remembers when he was turned into a shrub, and the whole thing!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smile
Amazing!!!! Poat soon.
Plz post today!
over a year ago MythicLover said…
COOL post soon!!
over a year ago AceJackson said…
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
POADSR TodqU
over a year ago AceJackson said…
POST TODAY!!!!
PPPOOOSTT!! IT'S AWESOME!!! PLZ!!! :D :D :D :P
Post soon!
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Post dude please!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Your killing me with anticipation and laughter............................ Also I am also Jasonfan44
post soon! feel really bad saying this!
please post
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
laugh
Awesome!!!!!!!!! Cant wait till u post again!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
AMAZINGLY awesome!!! CAN YOU PLEASSSEEE POST REEEAAALLLYYY SOON?!?!?!
PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA­AAA­ASS­SSS­SSS­SEE­EEE­EE!­!!!­!!!­!
alright alright! just dont charge down my door! *starts putting up a barricade* i just got done with three HOURS worth of homework the first was for a social studies... study guide hmmm... and the last two was for a poetry project that i had to start all over from scratch!
Dylan gave him that psycho happy smile.

"That's the smile that I like when Connor has when he's thinking of a new prank" Katie said.

"Which is the only thinking he does, well that and how long it will take for us to find out." Y Annabeth said.

"You like my smile?" Connor said, which was his only comment.

"Oh, come on, Coach. Let the boy attack me!

"Yeah! Let Jason attack him!" Ares urged.

"And what? Watch him get killed?" Piper asked.

"Exactly!" Ares exclaimed.

After all, you're getting too old for this. Isn't that why they retired you to this stupid school? I've been on your team the entire season, and you didn't even know. You're losing your nose, grandpa." The coach made an angry sound like an animal bleating.

"Huh, Grover only bleats when he's nervous" Percy said.

"Really? Percy, really?" Annabeth asked.

"What?" he asked suprised.

Annabeth just facepalmed.

"That's it, cupcake. You're going down."

"Yeah, but he's going up." Leo muttered.

"You think you can protect three half-bloods at once, old man?" Dyaln laughed. "Good luck."

"That's exactly what I needed." Y Grover sniffled. Luke put a hand on his shoulder.

Dylan pointed at Leo, and a funnel cloud materialized around him. Leo flew off the skywalk like he'd been tossed. Somehow he managed to twist in midair,

"Wow, I didn't knew Leo did acrobatics?" Apollo asked.

"A drachma says he sticks the landing," Connor said.

Percy grinned, "Bet you he doesn't"

"You are so on!" Connor yelled.

and slammed sideways into the canyon wall.

"TOLD you I fell off the freaking Grand Canyon!" Leo said.

Connor grudgingly handed over the drachma to Percy.

He skidded, clawing furiously for any handhold. Finally he grabbed a thin ledge about fifty feet below the skywalk and hung there by his fingertips.

"Hey! How about a rope of bungee cord huh?" Beckendorf yelled.

"Help!" he yelled up at them. "Rope, please? Bungee cord? Something?"

Everyone laughed. Beckendorf shrugged. "Like I said, great minds think alike."

Coach Hedge cursed and tossed Jason his club.

"What do you think it is that Hedge cussed?" Leo asked.

"You were there" Jason said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, and I was also fifty feet below you" Leo remarked.

"Well, I would tell you Leo, but there's some kids who aren't even preteens yet" Piper said.

"Hey!" Y Annabeth protested. "So we can fight blood thirsty monsters that want to kill us, but we can't here the word Hedge cussed?"

"Good point" Jason said.

"I don't know who you are, kid, but I hope you're good. Keep that thing busy"-he stabbed a thumb at Dylan

"Wait, Hedge stabbed his thumb into Dylan?" Apollo asked.

Artemis rolled her eyes. "No, he pointed his thumb at Dylan in a jerk-like motion" she corrected.

"Then why didn't the book just say that!" Apollo said.

"Apollo, books can't talk" Hermes said.

-"while I get Leo." "Get him how?" Jason demanded. "You going to fly?"

"Yeah, cuz that's exactly what we need: a talking, egomaniac flying old goat." Leo said sarcastically.

"Not fly. Climb." Hedge kicked off his shoes, and Jason almost had a coronary.

"What's a coronary?" Apollo asked.

Athena opened her mouth to answer but Y Annabeth beat her to it. "It's another word for a heart attack."

The gods and demigods snickered at the fact that Y Annabeth knew it and the god of medicine and healing didn't.

The coach didn't have any feet. He had hooves-goat's hooves. Which meant those things on his head, Jason realized, weren't bumps. They were horns. "You're a faun," Jason said.

"What's a faun?" Travis asked.

"Satyr!" Hedge snapped. "Fauns are Roman. But we'll talk about that later."

"That's a talk that will never happend." Nico muttered. Thalia got up and stood Nico up and flipped him.

Hedge leaped over the railing. He sailed toward the canyon wall and hit hooves first.

Nico winced. "That gotta hurt."

"So does when Thalia flips you." Leo remarked.
laugh
Lol so funny cant wait till you post again and I can't believe everyone is so casual about Luke being there percy's not jelous Anna eggs not blushing.....what the heck? HHah
laugh
Ana eggs? Wha?? Loved it!! Usually I have to keep my laughter I. Cause I don't want my mom to hear me but I couldnt keep it in!! :):):)
over a year ago LAALAApercabeth said…
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!! post soon again!! ;)
cake
new page here's another awesomeness cake