The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 940

over a year ago pugluv98 said…
@perciusjackson what part made your cheekd hurt from laughing so hard?
over a year ago AceJackson said…
P-please
O-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh Post
S-sad
T-Tuesday
this chappie is dedicated to Apollograecus

They stopped here and there for Coach Hedge to lecture them with his megaphone, which alternatlely made him sound like the Sith Lord of blare random comments like "The pig says oink."

Connor and Travis snorted "nice" they said with a grin.

Leo kept pulling out nuts, bolts, and pipe cleaners from te pockets of his army jacket and putting them together, like he had to keep his hands busy at all times.

"Yeah, having ADHD can do that to a kid" Thalia said. Jason glared at her, wanting so bad to send a bolt of lightning at her.

Jason was too distracted to pay much attention to the exhibits,

"Who would be?" Frank snorted. Hazel once again hit her boyfriend on the arm.

but they were about the Grand Canyon and the Hualpai tribe, which owned the museum. Some girls kept looking over at Piper and Dylan and snickering.

"Wait, they were eating snickers?" Connor asked confused. Y Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"No, not snickers, snickering is a type of laughing." Annabeth said.

Jason figured these girls were the popular clique. They wore matching jeans and pink tops and enough makeup for a Halloween party.

"You basically just described all the girls in the Aprohdite Cabin" Travis muttered which made Silena kick him between the legs.

One of them said, "Hey, Piper, does your tribe run this place? Do you get in free if you do a rain dance?"

"Snob" Annabeth muttered.

[b] The other girls laughed. Even Piper's so-called partner Dylan suppressed a Smile.

"Of course" Grover muttered.

Piper's snowboarding jacket sleeves hid her hands, but Jason got the felling that she was clenching her fist. "My dad's Cherokee," she said. "Not Hualapai 'Course, you'd need a few brain cells to know the difference, Isabel. Isabel widend her eyes in mock surprise, so that she looked like an owl with a serious makeup addiction.

"Wait, does that mean that's what Athena girls look like when they wear makeup?" Leo asked. That was a BIG mistake. Out of nowhere Thalia shot a bolt of lightning at him, water from the sink that "accidently" had a plumbing problem and within seconds, Leo was soaked, shocked, and covered with poison ivy. Ten minutes later when Will helped Leo get cured of the poisonus plant, Nico decided to pick-up where Piper left off.

"Oh, sorry! Was that your mom in this tribe? Oh, that's right. You never knew your mom."

"And you didn't deck her because?" Clarisse asked.

"Listen to the story" Piper said nodding her head towards the book.

Piper charged her

"Yes, finally some action!" Clarisse yelled excitedly.

but before a fight could break start,

"Aww!" Clarisse said. "We were just getting to the good part!"

Jason snickered "Just wait" he said leaving the rest confused.

Coach Hedge barked, "Enough back there! Set a good example or I'll break out my baseball bat!" The group shuffled on to the next exhibit, but the girls kept calling out little comments to Piper. "Good to be back on the rez?" one asked in a sweet voice. "Dad's probally too drunk too work," another said with false sympathy. "That's why she turned klepto."

"Dude, not cool" Connor said shaking his head.

"Yeah, family is not something you make fun of" Travis said looking down, who indeed came from a broken home. The rest of the demigods were stunned by this, even Clarisse.

Piper ignored them, but Jason was reafy to punch them himself.

"I should have" Jason said in a low voice. Piper put a hand on his shoulder.

He might not remember Piper, or even who he was, but he knew he hated mean kids.

"All demigods do" Percy said.

Leo caught his arm. "Be cool. Piper doesn't like us fighting her battles.

"And I still don't" Piper said looking at Leo.

Besides, if those girls found out the truth about her dad, they'd be all bowing down to her and screaming, 'We're not worthy!'"

"So I'm gonna go with your a daughter of Hermes" Travis said looking at Piper.

"What makes you say that?" Silena asked.

"'Cause he said they would be bowing and saying 'were not worthy' you would only say that to a god" Connor said.

"Or if the person is the biggest butt kisser in the world" Percy put in which made the demigods crack up. Even Chiron cracked a smile.

ok i will continue tomorrow!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Awesome!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
laugh
Sooooo awesomeeeee!!!!!! Post soooon!!!!! Can't wait till they discover of PERCABETH!!!!
I know!!! That will just be like what?
over a year ago PerciusJackson said…
laugh
to anwser your qustion pugluv98 everything did i just usely laugh to everything yay i got laughing problems cause im laughing as i write this
^ ok, and why does everyone type out pugluv98? why not just pugluv? sorry, i just had to ask that, blame the ADHD
over a year ago MythicLover said…
OK pugluv when are you gonna post, you have to post or the world is going to end!!!!!!!!!
DO NIT OW

Scowls at bad spelling
HERE!!
DO IT NOW
"Why? What about her dad?" Leo laughed in disbelief. "You're not kidding? You really don't remember that your girlfriend's dad-" "Look, I wish I did, but I don't even remember her , much less her dad."

"A bit harsh" Travis said jokingly.

Leo whistled. "Whatever. We have to talk when we get back to the dorm."

"That's a talk that's never gonna happend" Leo muttered. Piper promptly slapped him in the head.

They reached the far end of the exhibit hall, where some big glass doors led out to the terrace. "All right, cupcakes," Coach Hedge announced. "You are about to see the Grand Canyon. Try not to break it. The skywalk can hold the weight of seventy jumbo jets, so you featherweights should be safe out there.

"Unless you fall off the freakin Grand Canyon" Leo muttered again.

"Or if you battle storm spirits" Piper put in.

"What?" Clarisse asked.

"Nothing" Jason said quickly.

If possible, try to avoid pushing each other over the edge, as that would cause me extra paperwork."

Connor and Travis gave each other an evil grin.

The coach opened the doors, and they all stepped outside. The Grand Canyon spread before them, live and in person. Extending over the edge was a horseshoe-shaped walkway made of glass, so you could see right through it.

"That sounds wonderful!" Y Annabeth exclaimed. Percy, Thalia, and Grover smiled at the younger versiion of Annabeth.

"Looks like you hav'nt changed much since then" Nico snorted. This time it was Nico's turn to get a bolt of lightning sent at him.

"Ha! Looks like I'm not the only one getting shocked by lightning!" Leo pointed out. Thalia sent yey, another bolt of lightning at him.

"Man," Leo said. "That's pretty wicked." Jason had to agree. Despite his amnesia and his feeling that he didn't belong there, he couldn't help being impressed. The canyon was bigger and wider than you could appreciate from a picture. They were up so high that birds circled below their feet. Five hundred feet down, a river snaked along the canyon floor.

"Woah" Travis said.

Connor nodded "You can say that again."

"okay, woah" Surprisingly, it was Connor who slapped his brother.

Banks of storm clouds had moved overhead while they'd been inside, casting shadows like angry faces across the cliffs.

"I wonder what put a twist in Zeus's toga?" Y Grover asked.

As far as Jason could see in any direction, red and gray ravines cut through the desert like some crazy god had taken a knife to it.

Beckendorf looked at Jason and shook his head. "Never insult a god. It will be the last thing you do."

"Unless your Percy" Grover muttered.

Jason got a piercing pain behind his eyes. Crazy gods...

"Again with the crazy gods" Y Grover said.

over a year ago universalpowa said…
POST!!! that was sooo good! post again soon! :D
sad
dont worry, i will post again tomorrow, i have to go to bed :(
sad
Ok... But DO POST!!!!! Can't wait till they discover of PERCABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was sooooo awesome!!!!!!! Love it!! I know! Cant wait til they find out!
over a year ago PerciusJackson said…
bed at 9.30 what whoops i was playing around with the coputer and this came out wrong so ignore the frist part and acuttley say do you really have to go to bed at a suspensful part
What?
its tommorow!!
ok guys, im posting!
You have had 25 min.
^ i had to do the kitchen
its been 20min
Please post!!!!!! Pretty please!!!!!! *puppy face*
working on it
big smile
Ok!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
big smile
i ve just got up this story is AWESOME!!! post soon
cake
YEAH im the first comment on the 12th page cake for everyone
cake
Yay!!! *eats cake* pugluv post!!! We have cake!!!!
Where had he come up with that idea? He felt like he'd gotten close to something important-something he should know about. He also got the unmistakeable feeling he was in danger.

"You just gotta love the feeling of being in danger, huh?" Percy said sarcastically. Annabeth cuffed her boyfriend on the arm signaling him to shutup.

"You all right?" Leo asked. "You're not going to throw up over the side, are you?"

"Wow, Leo actually seeing if Jason is okay" Thalia said acting shocked. Leo made a face at her.

'Cause I should've brought my camera."

"Yeah, why didn't you bring your camera?" Travis asked.

"How was I supposed to know he felt like throwing up over the side?"

Jason grabbed the railing. He was shivering and sweaty,

"I feel the same way about heights." Thalia said givng Jason a sympathetic look.

but it had nothing to do with heights.

There was an outbreak of laughter from everyone- except Thalia.

He blinked, and the pain behind his eyes subsided. "I'm fine," he said. "Just a headache."

"Well aren't you just a filthy liar" Connor said directing his words at Jason.

Jason rolled his eyes. "Coming from the guy who told Katie it was the Ares cabin who try to torch the grass roof of the Demeter cabin" he shot back.

"WHAT!!!" Katie yelled Nico read before she strangled Connor with vines.

Thunder rumbled overhead. A cold wind almost knocked him sideways. "This can't be safe." Leo squinted at the clouds.

"Wow, Leo is actually thinking about safety!" Hazel said in mock surprise.

"Storm's right over us, but it's clear all the way around. Weird, huh?" Jason looked up and saw that Leo was right.

"Well that's a first" Thalia said.

A dark circle of clouds had parked itslef over the skywalk, but the rest of the sky in every direction was perfectly clear. Jason had a bad feeling about that. "All right cupcakes!" Coach Hedge yelled. He frowned at the storm like it bothered him too.

"Who wouldn't be bothered by a storm?" Grover said.

"We may have to cut this short, so get to work! Remember, complete sentences!" The storm rumbled, and Jason's head began to hurt again.

"My head would hurt too if I had to write in complete sentences." Connor said.

"Or even words" Katie said. There was an outburst of laughing from the demigods while Connor's face turned red.

big smile
great chapter post soon!!!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
just started reading the forum now and it's AWESOME!! post soon!!!!
That was SO funny!!!!!! I loved it!!
mischievous
^ what? you didn't think it would be funny? thats hurtful
please post soon
over a year ago jjspecht said…
laugh
I think it was funny so you shouldn't worry about it.
look at da face
laugh
Loved the chappie!!!!!! Please post more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
post!! that was really good! post again soon! :)
big smile
post soon
well guys, i am working on the next part since the last one was from yesterday
big smile
Thanks!!! Yay!!!
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
Post or i'll send angry birds after YOU and hell hounds, the furies and THE MINOTAUR, maybe even KRONOS.......................... No pressure..................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­.. YOU MUST CHOOSE
mischievous
OK PUGLUV89
monkey
i also have an army of MONKEYS
yayz! post soon!
^ umm.. jasonfan... i think ur going just A BIT extreme...
laugh
Im cool like that though
And BESIDES YOU PROBABLY SENT MRS. O'LEARY AFTER ME
POST SOON!!!!!!
i claim the 300th comment!!! :)