The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 940

over a year ago pugluv98 said…
WOW! a full out SPAM WAR!!!! i am back! WOOHOO! i finished Breaking Dawn 19 minutes ago at 7:00 and have been reading the posts, but i made my mom mad, so i am grounded, so i will post tomorrow, but really, the Twilight books are not that bad, so just wait one more day for me to post! PEACE!!!!

my FAVORITE character is Alice and Emmet, cuz shes always so enthusiastic and Emmet is.....Emmet, theres really not a word to describe him
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
Well, I love Zelda, i make fan-arts (Check out my Medli + Komali later on the Zelda Spot) And I made an alliance with Jasonfan, so he'd win too.
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
^^thats what my sister said then she reread them and said "i really liked this crap?!?!" and my favorite character is luna and my best friend loves harry potter so much she wrote a version where she is in it. but my other friend loves twilight so much she fantasys that she and jacob are married (i need to teach her about harry potter cause when i brought it up she just said "whats that?") uggggggh i need to teach this girl what good taste is!!!! ps post soon!!

^ well if you have an alliance with him then why did you call war on eachother?!?!?!?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
At first, I just called a spam war on another forum, but it somehow got on this forum.
smile
oh yeah i think i saw that forum was it the spam war that took up like 3 pages and ends with an atomic spam bomb? ithink that was ahhh... jason piper and leo read PJO scenes. ps post soon die twilight yeah harry potter and post soon!
Ah well, about the Spam war going out of control Spam for everyone. Spam will dominate the forums, just enjoy it while it lasts.

My Twilight loving friend got into it when she went Nico DiAngelo. Then she realised she only liked Twilight when she was depressed (go figure) Then, I have fellow bookworm friends who are abosoluetly Potter extreme fans. Not a single lunch hour goes by without a single mention of Harry Potter, Bliss.
over a year ago crystalluv4book said…
big smile
PLease post soon!!
yes yes yes it was, little dearest itjustamonster.
~Nico~
over a year ago natroxman said…
worried
Please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! Like NOW!!!!!! :(
over a year ago thaliagrace74 said…
wink
please post soon!!!!
crying
Are you going to post soon??? I need you story!!!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
please post
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
angry
SOMEONE POST ALREADY!!!!!!
angry
you NEED to post!!!!!!!! you havent in FOREVER!!! im gonna leave if you dont!!! so PLEASE post!!!
over a year ago apollosdaughter said…
angry
Post now please
over a year ago dramaqueen1999 said…
Hey! I just read the whole thing!! Plzzzzz post soon!!!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
laugh
Okay he/she said that shell post today so she/he shall and if he doesn't then u have the right to be furious
PLEASE POST!!!
angry
Post pretty please!!!!
over a year ago hp1214 said…
worried
harry potter all the way!!!!!!!! Post soon I've been dying slowly without reading this urgh. I'm gonna cry.
over a year ago universalpowa said…
so did the spam wars end or what?
darn!
i missed, like the whole thing!!!
*mad*

oh well, post soon!!! :D

and ^ NO! PJO & HoO FTW!~!!!!! :D
angry
POOOOOSSSSSTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^ i thinks its a girl
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Universal@ it's ok. I missed it too cause of my STUPID IPOD!!! it signed me out and then my password didn't work!! I was SO mad. I like Harry potter and Percy Jackson(obviasly or I wouldn't be at this club) and inheritance. Post soon pugluv! But it's ok if u don't post if ur grounded
over a year ago dramaqueen1999 said…
smile
I read the first book in the Inheritance series and it was kind of boring...do they get better? I love Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and the Hunger Games and the Fablehaven series and the Goose Girl series and a lot of others! Right now, I'm reading the Book Thief by Mark Zusak.
ok guys, dont hate me, but im giving up. I just can't balance out homework, friends, sleep ( ESPECIALLY sleep) and still have a little free time along with posting on a forum daily. I will still post from time to time, but this will be a free-for-all forum where anybody can post. All i ask is for those who WILL post, bold the text in the book and skip lines, otherwise it is a KILLER on your eyes when your reading at night. so i am sorry
smile
its ok no bodys mad at you i have the bokk but i might not post that much and i certaintly don't want to be the first one to start this free for all thing. someone post soon and try to make it just as good as pugluv98's!!! ps bold is [ b ] bold [/b ] with out spaces and for italic and underline its i and u. someone post soon!!
cloudy
^^^ Ooh I read that one, good book! (Book Thief)
I do sort of rest it, but it can't be helped. I know, I hate people who don't bold and/or space out words. because it is MURDER on your eyes. Yeah, I have the book, but I'm just too lazy to. Plus, I'm going back to school next week so I don't want to disappoint anyone if I stopped posting... I don't know how serious HW is going to be when I get back... but it was a good run while we still had your posts pugluv... I hope to see some posts in the near future like you promised...
over a year ago elifsila said…
heart
Okay you are amazing writer I am fan of you and plz plz post soon
over a year ago Turtlemaniac said…
Hi guys here goes nothing..

He grabbed Leo’s arm and began to rise, towing a half-conscious Leo behind him
“No don-“ Nico started
Thailia hit him on the head “shut it Death Breath”
The storm spirit spun faster, pulling them upwards like a vacuum cleaner.

“I’ve never liked vacuum cleaners,” Leo stated while everybody stared at him.
”Help” Piper yelled “somebody”

“no I would rather like you to fall to your death” Jason said sarcastically

Then she slipped, screaming as she fell
“Jason, go” Hedge yelled “save her”
The coach launched himself at the spirit with some serious goat Fu—lashing out with his hooves, knocking Leo free from the spirit's grasp. Leo dropped safely to the floor, but Dylan grappled the coach's arms instead. Hedge tried to head-butt him, then kicked him and called him a cupcake. They rose into the air, gaining speed.
Coach Hedge shouted down once more, "Save her! I got this!" Then the satyr and the storm spirit spiralled into the clouds and disappeared.

“Nooo I like coach Hedge “Nico moaned
Save her? Jason thought. She's gone!
But again his instincts won. He ran to the railing, thinking, I'm a lunatic, and jumped over the side.

“no need to point the obvious” Travis sneered, then Katie hit him on the head. Again
Jason wasn't scared of heights.

Percy turned and looked at Thalia, she was shuddering.
He was scared of being smashed against the canyon floor five hundred feet below.

“you’re not the only one” muttered Percy
He figured he hadn't accomplished anything except for dying along with Piper, but he tucked in his arms and plummeted headfirst. The sides of the canyon raced past like a film on fast-forward. His face felt like it was peeling off.
In a heartbeat, he caught up with Piper, who was flailing wildly. He tackled her waist and closed his eyes, waiting for death. Piper screamed. The wind whistled in Jason's ears.
He wondered what dying would feel like.

“Very painful “Percy and Annabeth said in unison. Poseidon Paled white.
He was thinking, probably not so good. He wished somehow they could never hit bottom.
Suddenly the wind died. Piper's scream turned into a strangled gasp. Jason thought they must be dead, but he hadn't felt any impact.

“That would be a shame” Leo joked, que thunder bolt from Thalia
J-J-Jason," Piper managed.
He opened his eyes. They weren't falling. They were floating in midair, a hundred feet above the river.

“oh my gosh can you do that Thailia?” Nico asked
“only if I’m about to drop you in the canyon” Thailia glared, Nico shrank in his seat.
He hugged Piper tight, and she repositioned herself so she was hugging him too. They were nose to nose. Her heart beat so hard, Jason could feel it through her clothes.
Her breath smelled like cinnamon. She said, "How did you—"
"I didn't," he said. "I think I would know if I could fly…"

“but you didn’t” Clarisse said while shaking her head.
Jason pouted.
Connor gaped” Clarisse said something intelligent” and everyone started laughing
But then he thought: I don't even know who I am.
He imagined going up. Piper yelped as they shot a few feet higher. They weren't exactly floating, Jason decided. He could feel pressure under his feet like they were balancing at the top of a geyser.
"The air is supporting us," he said.
"Well, tell it to support us more! Get us out of here!"
Jason looked down. The easiest thing would be to sink gently to the canyon floor. Then he looked up. The rain had stopped. The storm clouds didn't seem as bad, but they were still rumbling and flashing. There was no guarantee the spirits were gone for good.
He had no idea what had happened to Coach Hedge. And he'd left Leo up there, barely conscious.
"We have to help them," Piper said, as if reading his thoughts. "Can you—"
"Let's see." Jason thought Up, and instantly they shot skyward.

Travis pouted “I wanna do that” he whined.

need to go to bed now.
big smile
awesome chapter keep posting
big smile
that was awesome!!!!! who posts next?
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
laugh
i just caught up and this story is amazing, my favorite part is, and i Quote:

"Hey, random question: What if Percy's and this story was an actual book series?" Leo asked.

"Well I don't know who would spend their time reading a book that probally ranged from 340-550 pages and waiting a year for each one to come out." Thalia said.

"If it ever did happend, those people would probally be going on the internet to post fanfictions on a site because they can't come up with their own characters and ideas and would be obsessed with the series." Annabeth put in.

"I know, what losers. They would seriously need to get a life." Leo joked.

end Quote.

yay i should probibly get a life but these stories are so funny and amazingly good that i can't stop.
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Oh my gosh! Turtlemaniac that was awesome!
over a year ago Aavtb said…
wink
Im a newbie as clarrise would call and i am soooooo countinuing
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
I agree. I should get a life, but I have to read all the series about Percy and them first.

lol.
Post soon, please.
big smile
i have a life... its called being obsessed with percy jackson and heros of olympus!!!! anyway please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
i could post cause my lost hero book is five feet to my left but i really dont feel like it so someone besides me should post.
over a year ago hp1214 said…
Plsss post anyone, I would but I don't have my book with me cause my friends borrowing it. So plsssss post
did you guys hear!!! rick riordan is coming out with another extra book that is like The Demigod Files, its called The Demigod Diaries! also there is one million fans and released a never-before-released chapter from the Lightning Thief!!!
over a year ago crazypegesus980 said…
^^^^what were did u find out about the chapter
the official percy jackson page on facebook
over a year ago Nemisis said…
that is freaking boss.....hmmm if no one else is I'll post next but it wont be up till tomorrow I wanna do Athena and posidens reactions ... not to mention Luke
big smile
yes I'm excited about the Demigod Diaries Too! I didn't hear about the chapter from the Lightening Theif now I'm REALLY excited! please post soon Nemisis
angry
oh my olympain gods i need that book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
I will post!!
This is my first time, sorry if it is bad...

The fact he was riding the wind might've been cool under different circumstances

"Which this is not," Leo mumbled, while Piper slapped him on the head, "Oww."

But he was in too much shock

"Why are you not in shock?" Leo asked.

"I don't know," Jason mumbled.

As soon as they landed on the skywalk, they ran to Leo

"What were you doing anyway?" Connor asked Leo with fake innocence.

"I WAS UNCONSCIOUS!!!" Leo yelled.

Piper turned Leo over, and he groaned. His army coat was soaked from the rain. His curly hair glittered gold

"Why do you have gold glitter in your hair?!" Travis asked, then grinned.

He leaned over and whispered to Connor, the two brothers got up and left the room.

"What are they going to do now?" Ares yelled, while Hermes grinned.

from rolling around in monster dust

"Why would you roll around in monster dust?" Connor asked walking in the room.

"Were you doing it for fun?" Travis asked, blinking innocently.

"Yes, yes I was doing it for fun," Leo said sarcastically.

"We should try that!!" Connor and Travis said at the same time, not catching the sarcastic note.

Leo rolled his eyes, and mumbled, "Wow..."

But at least he wasn't dead.

"Yeah, he is unconscious, but at least he isn't dead," Annabeth said sarcastically.

Jason pouted.

"Stupid...ugly...goat,"he muttered. "Where did he go?" Piper asked,"

"Up the vortex thingy!!" Luke said, "Weren't you there?"

"Yeah, i was a hundred feet under, falling to my death. Sorry i didn't notice," Piper said rolling her eyes.

Leo pointed straight up. "Never came down. Please tell me he didn't actually save my life."

"What's wrong with satyrs saving your life?" Dionyus said glaring at Leo.

"No," Leo said a little too quickly.

"Twice," Jason said. Leo groaned even louder[b/] Dionyus glared harder at Leo, who developed a sudden interest in his shoes, [b]"What happened? The tornado guy, the gold sword...I hit my head

"You don't need to hit your head to be stupid," Thalia said, "Its in your nature"

Leo pouted.

Thats it right? I am hallucinating?" Jason had forgot about the sword. He walked over to where it was lying and picked it up. The blade was well balanced. On a hunch he flipped it.

"How can you flip a sword?" Nico asked.

Everyone rolled their eyes, Thalia said, "Continue."

Midspin, the sword shrank back into a coin and landed in his palm. "Yep," Leo said, "definitely hallucinating." Piper shivered in her rain soaked clothes,

"Eww," Silena said, while Aphrodite nodded.

"Jason, those things-" "Venti," he said, "Storm spirits."

The gods paled at the that word.

"Don't you mean anemoi thuellai?" Y Annabeth asked Jason with her eyebrow raised.

He shrugged.

"Okay. You acted like...like you'd seen them before. Who are you?"

"His name is Jason, he was your boyfriend," Leo said slowly.

"Shut up," Piper said, glaring at him.

Aphrodite looked at her with wondering eyes.

He shook his head. "That's what I've been trying to tell you. I don't know."

"Are you that dumb?" Luke asked, leaning back in his chair, Annabeth kicked his chair, and he toppled over.

Piper glared at Luke, "He has no memory!"

The storm dissipated. The other kids from the Wilderness School were staring out the glass doors in horror. Security guards were working on the locks now, but they didn't seem to having any luck, but they didn't seem to be having any luck. "Coach Hedge said he had to protect three people," Jason remembered. "I think he meant us."

"Ya think?!' Katie said rolling her eyes, Jason turned red.

And that thing Dylan turned into..." Piper shuddered. "Gods, I can't believe it was hitting on me."

"Oh, the horror!! Having boys like that hitting on you!!" Connor exclaimed dramatically.

Thalia and Jason shot lighting at Connor, in no time. He had smoke rolling off him.

"He called us...what, demigods?"

"Yes, he did. It means you are a half-blood," Nico said slowly, like explaining to a 2 year old.

"Shut up," Piper said, and Nico immediately closed his mouth.

Leo lay in his back, staring at the sky. He didn't seem anxious to get up. "Don't know what demi means," he said. "But i am not feeling too godly. You guys feeling godly?"

Laughter filed the room, Leo turned red.

There a brittle sound like dry twigs snapping, and the cracks in the skywalk began to widen,

"You guys broke a nation monument?" Y Annabeth exclaimed with pure horror on her face.

"Umm," Leo said uncomfortably.

"We need to get off this thing,

"No, duh," Percy said, Annabeth slapped his head.

"Maybe if we-" "Ohhh-kay," Leo interrupted. "Look up there and tell me if those are flying horses."

"They are flying horse," all the demigods minus Leo exclaimed.

At first Jason though Leo had hit his head too hard. Then he saw a dark shape descending from the east- too slow for a plane, too large for a bird. As it got closer he could see a pair of winged animals-gray, four legged, exactly like horses except each one had a twenty-foot wingspan. And they were pulling a brightly painted box with two wheels: a chariot.

"Box?!" Athena scoffed.

"Give the boy a break," Hera said.

"You are defending him?!" Hermes asked, and he received a glare.

"Reinforcements," he said. "Hedge told me an extraction squad was coming for us." "Extraction squad?" Leo struggled to his feet. "That sounds painful."

"See, I told you i said that!" Leo said, jumping to his feet.

"None of us said you didn't!!" Thalia exclaimed.

"Treat your boyfriend better, sheesh," Travis said.

He immediately got lightning shot at him.

"And where are they extracting us to?" Piper asked.

"Finally, a intelligent comment," Athena mumbled.

"Girls are naturally smarter than boys," Artemis declared.

"Hey!" Apollo said, "You know you love us sis."

"I am not your sis!!" Artemis exclaimed.

"Can we read on PLEASE!?" Clarisse yelled.

"CLARISSE WANTS TO READ?!" Connor and Travis yelled, then gold glittered exploded everywhere covering everyone.

"Connor! Travis!" Thalia yelled, trying brush off the glitter.

"What?" They asked with fake innocence.

"How did you do that?" Percy asked, wiping his face.

"We triggered it so when we shout: Clarisse wants read, the glitter bomb will explode!!" Travis said, laughing. Looking very pleased with himself.

"Nice one," Hermes said, laughing, then glared at the boys. "Next time, don't include me!"

Jason watched as the chariot landed on the far end of the skywalk. The flying horsed tucked in their wings and cantered nervously across the glass, as if they sensed it was near breaking. Two teenagers stood in the chariot- a tall blond girl maybe a little older than Jason, and a bulky dude with a shaved head and a face like a pile of bricks

"Thats nice," Katie glared at Jason, who shrugged.

They both wore jeans and orange t-shirtsm with shields tossed over their backs. The girl leaped off before the chariot had even stopped moving. She pulled a knife and ran towards Jason's group while the bulky dude was reining the horses. "Where is he?" the girl demanded. Her gray eyes were fierce and a little startling.

"Was that me?" Y Annabeth asked.

Jason nodded.

"Where is who?" Jason asked. She frowned like his answer was unacceptable. Then she turned to Leo and Piper. "What about Gleeson? Where is your protecter, Gleeson Hedge?" The coach's first name was Gleeson? Jason might've laughed if the morning hadn't been quite so weird and scary.[b]

"Wimp," Ares said said.

[b]Gleeson Hedge: football coach, goat man, protecter of demigods. Sure why not? Leo cleared his throat. "He got taken by some...tornado things." "Venti," Jason said, "Storm spirits." "You mean anemoi thuellai? Thats the Greek term. Who are you, and what happen?" Jason did his best to explain, though it was hard to meet those intense tray eyes. About halfway through the story, the other guy from the chariot came over. He stood there glaring at them, his arms crossed. He had a tattoo of a rainbow on his biceps, which seemed a little unusual. When Jason finished his story, the blond girl didn't look satisfied. "No, no, no! She told me he would be here. She told me if I came here, I'd find the answer." "Annabeth," the bald dude grunted, "Check it out," He pointed at Jason's feet. Jason hadn't thought much about it, but he was still missing his left shoe, which had been blown off by lightning. HIs bare foot felt ok, but it looked like a clump of charcoal.

"Eww," Aphrodite wrinkled her nose.

"The guy with one shoe," said the bald dude. "He is the answer." "No, Butch," the girl insisted. "He can't be. I was tricked." She glared at the sky as though it did something wrong. "What do you want from me?" she screamed. "What have you done with him?" The skywalk shuddered, and the horse whinned urgently.

"Wow, this is the longest we gone with out interrupting!" Connor exclaimed.

"We are going to keep it that way, understand punk?" Clarisse said.

"Annabeth," said the bald dude, Butch, "we gotta leave. Let's get these three to camp and figure it out there. Those storm spirits might come back." She fumed for a moment. "FIne." She fixed Jason with a resentful look. "We'll settle this later." She turned on her heel and marched towards the chariot. Piper shook her head. "What's her problem? What's going on?" "Seriously," Leo agreed. "We have to get outta here," Butch said. "I will explain on the way."

"Did he explain?" Katie asked.

"Sorta," Leo said.

Athena was frowning, and Hera looked confused.

"I am not going anywhere with her." Jason gestured toward the blonde. "She looks like she wants to kill me."

"I did not!" Annabeth exclaimed, scowling. Percy took her hand into his. Under the table of course!

Butch hesitated. "Annabeth is ok. You gotta cut her some slack. She had a vision telling her to come here, to find a guy with with one shoe. That was supposed to be the answer to her problem.

"What problem?" Athena asked.

"You will see mom," Annabeth said. *She is going to be sooo mad, when she finds out.*

"What problem?" Piper asked.

Athena looked at Piper, the entire room was filled with laughter.

"She's been looking for one of our campers, who's been missing for three days,

"WHAT?!" Everyone, even the gods, said.

"Did she find him or her?" Poseidon asked.

"Eventually, like after a few months," Leo said, realizing what he just said, "Oops."

"WHAT?"

She is going out of her mind with worry. She'd hoped he'd be here.

"Who?" Y Annabeth asked.

"Your future boyfriend," Leo said, then realized,"Oops again."

Who? Jason asked. "Her boyfriend,

"You have a boyfriend?"Luke asked. *Wonder if it is me."

"A guy named Percy Jackson."

"WHAT?!" Everyone in the room yelled, minus the future demigods.

raingold commented…
no one was supposed to know who there godly parents were ( you said jason blasted lightning) over a year ago
over a year ago percyroxz said…
omg awesome plz post soon can't wait
Great chapter!
zzz
Percy next thought *Great I'm going to become a immortal grease spot*

Lil Annabeth stared at her older self

Athena had a green ball of energy on her hand

Poiseden looked at his son expectably and raised his eyebrow "You're joking right"

Percy whispered to Annabeth "um...what do we do?"

"Take the hat" Annabeth whispered back. She threw her hat at percy who caught it and slipped it on his

head just as a green ball of energy appeared where he was just at.

"Annabeth how can you date that THING!" Athena shouted

Lil Annabeth didn't know him but she shouted back "HE'S NOT A THING!"

Everybody looked at Lil Annabeth.Travis and Connor sneered "Is little Annie standing up from her

boyfriend".Travis and Connor were now unconscious on the floor with Lil annabeth standing over them

Sleeping now...Zzzzz
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
laugh
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They posted the part where they discovered Percy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both u guys were hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering... Is somebody gonna post the part where Annabeth defends Percy and Percy defends Annabeth from their parents??? That would be awesome!