Renesmee Carlie Cullen Casting Renesmee for Breaking Dawn

princessdeb posted on Jan 02, 2009 at 04:07PM
So what age range do you think they will be looking at when they do casting calls for renesmee's part in breaking dawn? I'm trying to picture how they are gonna do it.. She has to be pretty young, but intelligent beyond belief. i'm thinking they will be looking for a petite 4 year old that they can pass off as looking like a small 2 year old. What are your thoughts?

Renesmee Carlie Cullen 8016 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 8016

over a year ago avrilxxxx6 said…
omg catzmojo...ur so thin..lol..im in d same boat as u...im 2 afraid ta tel my man and dad tat i even wanna act..let alone get a agent xx
over a year ago catzmojo said…
ok i will ask them :D avrilxxx6 just casually mention in a conersation hrmmm it would be cool to be an actress and stuff like that after a week they'll get the idea then just say i think if i want to be an actress i need an agent ,cna i get one ,and cross you're fingers they'll say yes
TotallyMe105 u gt a agent ??
catzmojo.. no even if i drop hints tey wont get 1 or tat...tey just say im bein silly...
awh k...are headshots expencive in america...tats where u liv isnt it
omg tat is expencive...can u nt just go ta a photogropher ?
WOW thats expensive ,i just go to photo booths its £4 for a strip of 10 photos and you cna just send those ot scottish agencies ,you can pick different background ,i take ones omy webcam of my laptop and you cna change the background and stuff i just print them off ,i wouldnt set up a shoot i'd just do that ,coz u cna edit it and stuff and its free so its alot better than paying all that!
in dublin tere ya can get a pro shoot and 5 pics 4 100e...
over a year ago twilightluver4 said…
i asked my dad if i could get headshots and he looked at the prices for them and he thought they were joking but he told me we dont have to pay outragous prices for them i wish i can get some :(
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE IT TOO THAT ONE!
g2g to bed sozzy lurv ya byezzz.xx and goodluck with headshots guys ,adn lizzyxxxx6 goodluck with the agent
its ok bye goodluck to trying and getting a agent
your welcome :)
haha nothing really, just waiting to eat dinner, you?
haha i dont want to go to school tomorrow either but i have to...
yea..... so whatcha doin? random question haha
hahahaha im on here and surfing the web, :)
hahahahahaha yeah
ok bye :)
over a year ago lizzy239 said…
I can't wait to get an agent. I'm getting ne for my birthday along with an ipod. I've wanted one for ages. I've been doing drama for a little over two years and I've been in 4 musicals and a couple of school plays i've also been in commercials for my drama school. But thats about it. I hope yous all get agents soon x
he trouble is i live in australia so i cant really audition for anyone. i could send one in but theyd most likely pick a person who lives in america. :(
well they did pick someone from australia to play riley usually people who get picked to be in a movie there country hears about the news first and then thats when the americans hear about it and post it everywhere, i cant wait to get a agent i wish i could get the same experience as you ive only been in one play..
wow congratz lizzy239 wish i cud get a agent x
big smile
Hey y'all waz up ,i am bouncing off the walls with excitment because tommorow we find out who gets what part in our school show i really want a good part so fingers crosased ,wish me luck ,i think i'll need it ,i'll come on after school 2morro and tell u if i got a good one or not !!anywayz goodluck 2 all y'all with teh agents and stuff i cnat wait till 2morro! I'm goin 2 check my email but i'll come on in a few hours to see what all y'all have posted :D byezzzz.xx
omg...catzmojo..il keep my fingers crossed 4 ya...tought u wer from d UK..??
ye i am from the UK lol i just like 2 say all y'all lol ,i knw its american but i still say it teehee oh and thanks for crossin your fingers i am buzzing with excitemen talk 2 all y'all l8r hahahahaha
omg goodluck catzmojo im having my fingers crossed for you, goodluck!
r u nt off tis week 4 mid-term lik us?? best of luck huni...ul hav ta tel us wat ya get x
hope you get what you want we are having one right now and i got the main role yay. good luck. wishing you the best!!!
Yeah i've actually met the actor who plays riley i don't know him or anything but i was on vacation where they were shooting the movie Newcastle. I was so excited... hehe
crying
My worst enemy got the part i wanted !!:( but only 4 parts have been cast so tomorrow we'll find out who gets the ugly step sisters and The princes assistant ,OMG ,i am SOOOOOO jealous u got to meet the guy plays riley!! NO FAIR!! g2g put up halloween decorations I CANT WAIT!
smile
i agree :) your nothing less than anyone else here, oooohhh i got big news!!!!! me and my twin are both going to be interviewed on 93.9 at 10 in the morning next saturday :)) so excited for that!
over a year ago LotsOfLuhv said…
big smile
yay!!!!!congrats:)))>..for what???:)))
awh no catzmojo im sori u didnt get d part u wanted..and lizzy239 im super jealous u gt ta meet him x
im going to be interviewed for the arthritis foundation, there supposed to call me and do a live interview over the phone, and thanks :) idk what im going to say since im shy around new people, especially celebs! :)) im sorry you didnt get the part catzmojo :( your enemy should of been the ugly step sister, and you should of been the lead.... im jealous too your lucky lizzie! :)
awh twilightluver4 ul be grand on d radio..i was on it b4 but its was notin major...wat celebs u meet hun ?
i met mitchel musso cody linley (disney stars) a cursive memory and i also know keke palmer, cool i was only on there to request a song but that was only when i was like 9 and i was shy... lol! :) did you meet any? oh and im also related to a person but not really related only like a distance cousin his names kyle martin
twilightluver4 u askin me tat q ??
yeah i am have you met any celebns? oh and the other day i saw edward and john i think thats his name on the news, they are really good!
hehe no tere nt tere crap but i lov ten cause tere irish so...no i havnt met any sure ya'd nva meet tem ere lol...i met d president of Ireland...
cool ireland has a president?? i thought there had a an ambassodor or something, hehe there ok i guess. and i like them to even though i dont really who they are but i do know what they look like :)
yep we hav a president!! itz complecated the way d goverment works ere...its different ere...lik our president dosnt do d same stuff as ur's..our taoiseach does..lol...the amount of english ppl gavin out bout them lol...but irish viewers cant vote 4 tem x
crying
GUESS WHAT!? today ALL my friends got parts in the show and i DIDNT get any so i burst out cryin and every1 was like theres other parts! but they dont have any lines so i will probz be a crappy actor ,and also are any of you girls obsessed/in luv with robert opattionson coz i have big news!I AM STILL CRYIN ABOUT THE SHOW
surprise
awh no huni..im sori sori 4 ya...tey dnt no wat tere missin..oh i totally obsessed wit him...hun r u nt on mid-term lik us ??
no we're not on mid term ,i will tell u aout robert pattinson later i have 2 go and help my mum carve teh pumpkins for halloween byez
really...ok i cnt wait xx
hiya is anybody on ,i just came out the shower and im dripping wet lol ,so whtz every1 up 2
im on huni xx
over a year ago teresaking80 said…
I have an idea for THE perfect little girl to play Renesme. She's 4 yrs old. The other thing this picture doesn't show, she have "vampire" teeth, I will try post a better picture to get a better view of them. She has the dark brown eyes, long hair, they only thing they would need to do is curl it. Let me know what you honestly think!! Or if you really want to see the picture of real "vampire" teeth.
I have an idea for THE perfect little girl to play Renesme. She's 4 yrs old. The other thing this pic
AWWWWWWW ,she is SO cute lol ,se'd make a perfect 4-7 year old renesmee and we have it all filled in the baby renesmee would be princessdeb's baby ,the chil renesmee would be her ,preteen renesmee would be Ariel Winters and teen renesmee would be totallyme105!! :D shes adorable well im going to wtach friends omn Tv talk to y'all later