Renesmee Carlie Cullen Casting Renesmee for Breaking Dawn

princessdeb posted on Jan 02, 2009 at 04:07PM
So what age range do you think they will be looking at when they do casting calls for renesmee's part in breaking dawn? I'm trying to picture how they are gonna do it.. She has to be pretty young, but intelligent beyond belief. i'm thinking they will be looking for a petite 4 year old that they can pass off as looking like a small 2 year old. What are your thoughts?

Renesmee Carlie Cullen 8016 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 8016

over a year ago catzmojo said…
monkey
I really dont mean any offence but jmarlo16 i dont think your right for the part as renesmee ,i think you would make a much better bella ,but i guess its a bit late for that ,its just your so beautiful that you should get a part as a vampire so maybe they'll use a different actress for vamire bella ,u wud be perfect ,well i think you should audition for Kate from the Denali coven you fit her description ,you are very beautiful and look like you are confident ,so kate would be good or really anyone from one of the covens because they have alot of lines and the end of breaking dawn ,its just renesmee has reddish/bronze coloured hair and stuff and she is shy ,you look more confident and cool ,you sem like the type of girl whos the most popular and friendly in the school ,soz about the renesmee stuff ,i am a stupid 10 yeer old so what do i know its just my opinion
big smile
twilightluver4 why havent u spoken in ages :( i miss talkin 2 u coz ur do friendly and cool you are hands down the nicest ,sweetest person i've met you are so kind!!and TotallyMe105 is the most beautiful ,elegant ,jsut gorgeous and kindest person ,and jmarlo16 is the most confident ,cool ,pretty person you are all great :D
big smile
twilightluver4 shud get the part as bella or tanya from the denali coven or alice TotallyMe105 should get the part as Renesmee obviously and jmarlo16 should get the part as bella ,katev form the denali coven or rosalie
over a year ago twilightxox said…
laugh
hi, it's me again. Caity123 are you actually serious!!!! I was thinking about Maggie in the irish ccoven because she's a vampire!! Can you tell me waht you think please ( my picture is on page 4). TotallyMe105, you are the prettiest person i have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!! you so should try out for Renesme, and if you don't get the part then i would be so surprised! xx
over a year ago twilightluver4 said…
hey sorry i havent talked in a while im in highschool now and im very busy with school work and i also joined my speech team so i had to go to a clinic today and thanks catzmojo! :) i think ill try out for tanya but i think she already got casted:( but ill try and see if it did, and everyone try out! :) i know everyone whos posting should be able to audition! :) oh and twilightxox you would make a perfect maggie! :D
last edited over a year ago
lol, i guess we all are giving each other compliments. i agree i say we all should show up at an audition and ry our hardest to a get the part we want!:))
smile
your pretty! audition for renesmee! im going to try and audition for tanya denali i hope they didnt cast her yet! :))
sunny
you so should audition for tanya twilightlover4, they hardly ever talk about it being a movie but you can't have the other movies and then not Breaking Dawn! thanx twilightluver4 for saying i would be like maggie. totallyme105, you know how you edited a few photos to look like renesmee, what editor did you use?? xx =P
smile
you should definately audition for maggie twilightxox becoz when i saw your picture i thought of her ,you are so prettty ,its not fair .My description is on page 4 and i really want to be lizzie ,do you think i'd get it? am i too young? how old do you think lizzie would be and caity123 PLZ suggest me!
crying
And TotallyMe105 you are so so so so so so so so so goreous!!you remind me of renesmee in every way,promise me you will audition !and twilightluver4 i think u wud ,make a really gr8 tanya ,you shud deffies audition its just i thot i recognised you when i saw your pick then i was like its coz i pictured tanya like that in my head lol ,you are really pretty and nice and twilight xox you are so cool and pretty and sweet you would be absolutely fab for maggie youare aqll so great its not fair
monkey
Catzmojo, I think that you sound exactly like what Lizzie would look like! haha i put a monkey on the thingy lolzzzz xx
smile
awwww thanks guys and i have an official link get ready to here this and if you want you can jump and scream everyone who audition for nessie, there going to be holding world wide talent search to find a fresh face for renesmee just like they did for seth and leah clearwater heres the link:

link

oh and goodluck to all!
last edited over a year ago
big smile
COOL good luck everyone!! and i think everyone should thank twilightluver4 for being so suportive and twilightxox aswell ,they ahve boosted my confidence ,and twilight4 has the answer you've all been waiting for ,so thank you twilightluver4 and thank you twilightxox !!and hi to TotallyMe1§05 who will probz get the aprt as older renesmee
smile
your welcome catzmojo :)) goodluck in getting the part for maggie or lizzie, and goodluck to everyone else especially totallyme1505 for the parts they want!
big smile
thanx catzmojo i hope i get maggie and catzmojo gets lizzie and twilightluver4 gets tanya and totallyme105 gets renesmee good look!!!!!!!!!!
xx
mischievous
haha i got the first post on page 6 lolzzzzzz i come up with random stuff like that xx
goodluck! i hope i can audition for tanya and get the part :D
over a year ago DodoDude said…
big smile
there are probably thousands of other girls who'd like to play renesmee, one of them including me. I have quite pale skin that glows abit in sunlight, quite tall, very dark brown eyes - almost black - as if im thirsty (thats what a friend of mine thought!)dark browwn hair, unfortunately dead straight but you could always curl it?? My cheeks sometimes go red and i have a beating heart..obviously, i love dancing, acting and singing and all my friends who have read the books think i suit the part.., i think i do abit to..
big smile
Dododude ,You seem quite confidennt but im afraid im going to have to stick with totallyme105 have you seen the pictures o her on pages 4 and 5 shes gorgeous and fits renesmees description perefect ,but thatsjust my opinion ,i personally think you should audition for Irinas shes has quite a big role aswell i think you sound good for her part !ye u shud audition for her in my opinion ,well im a stupid 10 yeer old so it has nothing to do with me ,u sound really pretty aswell ,i dont mean to boast but i think im quite good at suiting people to parts coz i said twilightluver4 shud be tanya and stuff ,twilightluver4 is SO gorgeous just 2 say anyway g2g PLZ reply 2 this and soz i didnt mean to affend you Dododue its just my stupid opinion
*Irina
thanks catzmojo :)) and dododude you should audition for irina you wouldmake an excellent irina if you choose to audition for her :) goodluck! :D
mischievous
i agree you sound like you would suit irina more. i dunno how this would help, but i'm quite flexible. here is a photo of me. xx
i agree you sound like you would suit irina more. i dunno how this would help, but i'm quite flexible
you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ( i could go on forever) pretty, TotallyMe105!!!!! what editing program did you use before?? i want to see what i look like with red eyes lolzz xx
and by the way i'm an alright singer i used to dancing and gymnastics (i can still do them though), but now i do cheerleading and i can nearly do a backflick!! i really want to be able to do them quickly xx love you xx
big smile
hiya are you guys tll online coz i wanna talk 2 u? ok i dont think u are but i hope so anyway u aree all the gr8test ok twilightluver4 i am gonna call u tanya from now on and twilightxox im gonna call u maggie and Totallyme105 im gonna callurenesmee and dododudeim gonna callu irina ,no offence to people whho do this but i find it annoying when mpeopl epost stuff syaing i think i'd be a gr8 renesmee what do you think and then you reply to them and they like never go on again so theres no point in replyin but totallyme105/renesmee and twilightluver4/tanya and twilightxox/maggie arent liek that they are cool so hi 2 them :D
big smile
whod you think is the hottest twilight guy taylor lautner ,jackson rathbone ,peter facinelli ,robert pattinson or kellan lutz ?and i hav another question if you coiuld hav a vampire bff who would it be alice ,rosalie ,bella ,esme ,leah or renesmee ,i have 1 more question if vampires were real would you want to be 1 my answers to the questions are jackosn rathbone ,rosalie or renesmee and yes i'd love to be a vampire but i'd be a vegitarian one plz reply to all my questions and 1 more iportant thing EVERY1 WHO GETS THIS GO ON AT 1 PM 2MORRO i dont know about people that have time difference but u knw coz hten we cud talk about sdtuff but if u live far away somewhere then it'll be different for u ,my acting class finishes at 12 so i'll go on when i get home but please go on at 1 i mean in the afternoon
thanx TotallyMe105. Catzmojo my answers to your questions are ROBERT PATTINSON(BY FAR), alice and HALE YES!!!!!!!!!!!can't go on at 1pm at school xx luv yahhhhhh xx
smile
catzmojo my answers to your questions are robert pattinson, bella or renesmee, and yes i would loooooooooooooovvvveeeeeeeeee to be a vampire but i would have to be a vegetarian to and be best friends with a person who is like or is edward :D. ill be able to be on at that time. see you all at 1 tomorrow!
big smile
hello its 10 2 1 but i'll just wait for others to come on ,its my school holidays so i can go on anytime :D
big smile
I'm thinking of auditioning for britains got talent ,i think im quite a good singer so fingers crossed
twilightluver4 are you tehre ,totallyme105 r u ther
crying
HELLO? anybody there is 20 past 1 ,theres nobody to talk 2 :(
yea im here i just got up.
big smile
i snet in a form andim auditioning for britains got talent
big smile
cool goodluck!
smile
here its 4:23 pm
rainy
here its 5:06 how late is where you are totallyme105 ? I cnat wait for new moon to come out i know its already out in some countrys but not in mine :D :( now its raining
hi i've just got home from school, i had netball, and i have a massive headache lolz xx
mischievous
is anyone here?? i told my friends at school and they are really excited one of them wants to auditiion for renesmee but she doesn't look like renesmee would at all xx
big smile
hey im here i justgot back from walmart lolz! im to excitedto audition i cant wait any longer!
big smile
haha yea there supposed to do a search for a nessie, but i think there looking for girls around 2-8 years old but if you change your mind on her and try out for another then goodluck :))
big smile
haha yea there supposed to do a search for a nessie, but i think there looking for girls around 2-8 years old but if you change your mind on her and try out for another then goodluck :))
thanks! :)) im both half redhead and blonde lol i hope we all make it!
hi im here is anyone else still on ?
my hair is mainly a gold clour but i have bits of red and bits of blonde
im still on, cool ive never seen a person with a gold color, it sounds real pretty.
i lovvveeeeeeee brunettes i think its a very pretty hair color way better than my shade of red.
meh
hi r uz still on sozzy i've been on msn i forgot about this ,brunettes are really pretty !!
smile
oooh i want to see!!!!!!!!!! you will be a pretty model if you do modeling!!!!!!! what agency are you going to?....
over a year ago TotallyMe105 said…
i dont remember stationed in texas:)