Renesmee Carlie Cullen Casting Renesmee for Breaking Dawn

princessdeb posted on Jan 02, 2009 at 04:07PM
So what age range do you think they will be looking at when they do casting calls for renesmee's part in breaking dawn? I'm trying to picture how they are gonna do it.. She has to be pretty young, but intelligent beyond belief. i'm thinking they will be looking for a petite 4 year old that they can pass off as looking like a small 2 year old. What are your thoughts?

Renesmee Carlie Cullen 8016 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 8016

over a year ago jessbrooke91 said…
angry
okay i have a Question for everyone someone named Teamjacob5 wrote this "If you want your daughter to play Kristen Stuart's daughter, you are better off having your daughter cut her hair herself" what exactly does this mean is that an insult about my child or what? plus the pic i put on is old and her hair is longer so that weighs down her curls so they are more relaxed now but that is just mean but i really dont even understand what she wrote so if she gets back on i would like her to clarify what she meant ?
over a year ago lizzy239 said…
kwl thanks heaps but i heard if you send your resume in too soon it wont be looked at???
She probs ment that because kristen stewart cut her hair short for another role...
over a year ago twilightluver4 said…
i dont even think she read the last book isnt nessies hair supposed to go down to her chest? and you dont have to cut it if the casting director picks your daughter they will tell you wqhat her desription really is so the stylist will fit your daughter so she can match the exact description and your daughter is absolutely beautiful! and dont listen to jacob5 he.she is just jealous cause he/she thinks they can play nessie better than anyone else
and i submitted for the runaways and they looked at it and they never contacted me so im not sure what happened to it, and they wont accept late submissions they will just save for another feature film or just throw it away, and the entertainment business is really tough
yeah i know thats why it pays to have an agent or some sort of representation...
it actually doesnt cost anything to get an agent but if you go to places like John Robert Powers or any other place and they "promise" you they will get you work and they ask you for money upfront dont except it, it actually is a federal crime to scam people who are serious about breaking into the busness
yeah i knew that does any1 have an agent???
i dont but i wish i did but im going to use my dad as my agent and if they ask who is my agent ill just say my dad
yeah my mum says i have to do one more year of drama school and then i get one but untill then im using my mum!!!
lol cool im using my dad as my agent and my mom as my manager
mum for both lol
lol
so anything new?
are you ever going to get an agent???
over a year ago jessbrooke91 said…
smile
Thank you guys ya'll seem to be really nice :)
thats ok and thanks heaps...
yea i am going to get one but i need headshots and thanks
kwl yeah same i need headshots but my family isnt doing so well finacially :(
last edited over a year ago
mine arent really either :( they have lessons on how to take your own go to google and type in how to take your own headshots
thanks that'll help im getting a new camera soon aswell 12 megapixels :)
over a year ago sde12 said…
hmmm
i would if i could
gtg ill come back on l8r im headed to the beach :)
cool and yourwelcome :) ok bye
over a year ago heyitsemmy said…
smile
aww Thanks Twilightluver4!! u saw my pic on some guy's blog??? i think you would be a great Tanya!! you look just like i thought she would look like!!!!
over a year ago TotallyMe105 said…
ok im backkk:)))

Lizzy-Yes im thinking about maggie im only 5'3"(wooooow we are close in height:) soo yeah and also 5'4" is petite for someone who is suppose to be like 16(Maggie:)

Twilightluhver4:hahah agreed bout john robert powers we have one here huge scam.

Jacob Person-We r not here to be rude we shall only compliment and say nice things god bless....please apoligize.
lol

heyitsemmy- no i ment i found an address on a guys blog and i saw your pic on of the pages on here

totallyme105- hahaha they only got maybe about 4 talents that were sucesses ine ach country or state and they might as well be shut down.... theres one over here to people will always fall for scams in the city but not the surburbees...
over a year ago heyitsemmy said…
oh haha do u hav the blog address?
yea this is it but its for vancouver though

Stuart Aikins Aikins/Cossey Casting
1755 West Broadway #403
Vancouver BC V6J 4S5
twilightluhver: I agree!!!hahahah yesss im going to go photoshop what i would look like as maggie:)
haha yea i will post of what i would look like as tanya
heres what i would look like as tanya
heres what i would look like as tanya
as maggie i would look like this...

I still would like a nessie audition but that seems inprobable so im just goin to go for maggie:)
as maggie i would look like this...

I still would like a nessie audition but that seems inprobable
also twilightluhver you are goreous sooo audition!!!

heyitsemmy who are you auditioning for???(Sorry i have been gone for awhile:)
its ok and thanks omg that looks like your ina scene of a movie
ohhh hahah thanks:)
Im into photography if you ever need a photo edit all u gotta do is ask:)
hahahah your welcome :) i love to take pictures of things im going to do acting part time and working in film part time also
hahha thats sooo coooool:)
haha yeah it iss :)
heres one i just did cause i got bored i think this one is more nessieish then maggie cause i did my eyes brown(in rl i have green eyes!)
heres one i just did cause i got bored i think this one is more nessieish then maggie cause i did my
i have green eyes to in rl its really really pretty
awwww thanks yeahhhh...its kinda weird a lot of my friends say i look like kstew but honestly(like i mean honestly i dont think sooo) Me natural before school no photoshop
awwww thanks yeahhhh...its kinda weird a lot of my friends say i look like kstew but honestly(like i
your still are very pretty!! and you kind of do look like kstew in the face
urghh thats what i get....i dont really like her that muchh though....
i dont really like her either but its not a bad thing though
yeah i guess....btw green eyes are awesome:)
yea.... yeah they are awesome :)
wel i have blue eyes i'd much prefer a bright green or deep brown :( i love phtos as well im getting a new camera in a week both of yous are amazingly gorg im jelous lol
lol your also amazingly gorg to
seriously i agree:)