Renesmee Carlie Cullen Casting Renesmee for Breaking Dawn

princessdeb posted on Jan 02, 2009 at 04:07PM
So what age range do you think they will be looking at when they do casting calls for renesmee's part in breaking dawn? I'm trying to picture how they are gonna do it.. She has to be pretty young, but intelligent beyond belief. i'm thinking they will be looking for a petite 4 year old that they can pass off as looking like a small 2 year old. What are your thoughts?

Renesmee Carlie Cullen 8016 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 8016

over a year ago avrilxxxx6 said…
lizzy239 2 nd she looks 7...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago twilightluver4 said…
i wish i can look like i was 7 when i was 2
over a year ago lizzy239 said…
ok thanks
avril you weren't being mean i just think it would of been kwl if she got older think of how jacob and her would look togehter then. Who were you thinking of audtioning for?
over a year ago MissyPrincess said…
smile
heey guys i just got abck from the hockey arena. i was watching my dad and samllville and stargate play against each other. scince my daddys working on smallville now he was on the smallville team with some of the cast. lol and they won!!! <3 oo heres a pic of me,as renesmee
heey guys i just got  abck from the hockey arena. i was watching my dad and samllville and stargate p
kk...but lik im nt pickin u in perticulr but alot of girls tat r on tis and r lik 12 /13 really want ta go ta audition 4 er but lik tey way 2 old...and im just lik tink wit ur hear wud ya..im nt sayin u in perticluar.. id really lik ta b siobhan...but its nt gona happen...tey wont hav auditions ere...
MissyPrincess your really pretty I'm near the top of the page.. no make-up or effects so i look pretty yukk but anyway your gorgeous!
you look really pretty they will be having auditions worlwide im sure they will since they cant find every perfect person in the us i would like to see someone else besides someone from the us im all the way at the top thats what i would look as tanya
awwe thankss yours soo pretty too and they might have auditons in ireland
Avril you can always try to audition you might have some pretty good talent if you don't get the part it won't matter, you'l have some more experiance to put on your resume.
tey wont hav any in ireland...were 2 small of a country...iv joined a theathre group ere...so we doin a panto...had a audition 4 tat...but it was just dancein
then you can always video yourself and send it in to the casting director?
ohh
if you dont get the part just shrug your shoulders and try again thats what a true proffesional does, if you go to here acting-audition.org you will find lots of movie and tv and commericial auditions
hu u sayin tat ta??
over a year ago TotallyMe105 said…
im backk just editted a pic of an adorable lil girl to look like ness....u like?
im backk just editted a pic of an adorable lil girl to look like ness....u like?
awh she soo cute
thanks i found her on polyvore:)
i have no idea wat tat is lol
the most fun website ever!!!!check it out: www.polyvore.com
sorry i was talking to missprincess sorry i didnt reply
huh???ohh yeah its ok heyyyy thanks for the link im using that webby site now:)
TotallyMe105 ah rite kwl i will
heyy what webby site?? ohh i think know now haha your welcome :)
yeah i have been checking it out...its very helpful:)
it is but when i signed up for a film on there they never called me but i think they kept it for a future project
ahh yeah its pretty cool:)
over a year ago twifangirl said…
i checked this yesterday and now i'm just checking it today and there were 7 new pages! i'm lost with all this :/ lol
but do u think this girl could look like renesme? you can't really see her face, but i'll try and find another pic...
i checked this yesterday and now i'm just checking it today and there were 7 new pages! i'm lost with
missyprincess did u find out what the audition/call was for?
yea it is :) and her hair does look like her
awww shes cute:)
no not yet did any one get an auditon as well?
no i didnt submit yet im still waiting for the address
sameeee
oh you girls dont live in canada right? i know an address for the usa do you need it?
yes plz:)
thanks, i thought she reminded me of renesme.
and yes an adress will be really helpful!! :D
okayy first, does anyone live in california?
i went to california and i wish i could live there but i live in the midwest
nope (east coast lol)
okay what is the east coast and what is the midwest?
the midwest is michegan illinois wisconsin indiana kentucky iowa and some of texas the east coast is enwyork florida maine boston and others
okayy is ther like a city you live in cuse i have an adress to a place in texas? but it has to be your city
hmm well we live near the city of Boston, but no where near texas... is mailing them a headshot/resume an option? or are they only doing open casting calls?
you have to mail a headshot and resume it is like a privite audition.they will only ask you to audition if you have your headshot and resume sent in and where is bosten?
is this for modeling or acting
boston is in the state of massachusettes (on the east coast) in the US. i guess it's primarily for acting
im in texas:))))
im in illinois i kind of live near chicago but on the south side :)
totallyme105 did u hear about auditions for the movie remake of True Grit? i think open calls are in texas
there are i saw it to but im not really a togh as nails type of girl