The Heroes of Olympus The Three Banished Demigods..

greektrickster posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 12:39PM
Rated :T for TEENS

In this basically Percy,nico and Thalia are banished because of crimes they hadnt committed and they become gods by themselves,900 years later when Gaia and Kronos attack together again,the gods are in panic because the fates give them one way to defeat the threat,Thalia and Nico come back but Perseus feels abandoned and bitter and he needs to work wig the Olympians against his better judgement.....

Disclaimer: I do not own anything by RR.

Also I accept Spam so go nuts. And please read.
last edited on Sep 25, 2011 at 10:21AM

The Heroes of Olympus 764 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 764

over a year ago lcrs50 said…
what time you get out of school, greektrickster?
over a year ago parras2 said…
post soon
over a year ago energykid400 said…
Awww, that SUX!!!!! Well hope you can post soon!!!
Why does it still say The Lost Hero!? It should say, "PERCYS BACK IN THE SON OF NEPTUNE!!!!! No offense but Percys BEST!!!!!!
over a year ago exmo33 said…
big smile
That's ok! Just post whenever you can!
over a year ago jjspecht said…
sad
Post it getting boring
over a year ago rickjackson said…
You're grounded? I don't know what i can do about that
*Call my monster friends numbers. "Hi, can you go tell greektricksters parents to let him post"*
As i said, I can't do anything about it.
smile
hey rickjackson when r u posting on your story
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
link
try to post soon
and for anyone whois interested can read my Mark of Athena
over a year ago 1hades1 said…
monkey
post soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zz
over a year ago greektrickster said…
YES,I AM OFFICIALLY UNGROUNDED,MY PARENTS HAVE ALLOWED ME TO GO ON THE COMPUTER AGAIN BECAUSE I GOT FULL MARKS IN EVERY SINGLE TEST OF MINE.

I will post today guys.yes i cant believe it,this demands an occasion how about Zues's head on a platter or maybe Hephaestus's bronze leg to kick Kronos's ass back to Tartarus,I AM FREE.
big smile
Yay!
big smile
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YY You are free to post
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
post!
big smile
Post!
hey guys,yeah expect the next chapter in about an hour,a friend of mine has come home so i have to entertain him,so enjoy,peace out
haste le vista,adios,au revoir,bye, dont know any more languages forgive me and kill my brother
cool
FINALLY!!!!!! ZEUS HEAD ON A PLATTER!!!!
chapter 16
The underworld

Nico walked over a ridge to face the fields of punishment,he had already tortured Tantalus and Sisyphus but he needed some more entertainment,he walked towards one of the worst ,most despicable, fat,terrible person in the world- Percy's first step father- Gabriel Ugliano he was most certainly Ugly-ano.he looked like a large tusk-less walrus with three hairs combed on his head.his punishment was devised by Nico.Gabe Ugliano had to sit on a poker table with waste deep in bubbling hissing oil,he had to keep trying to hit one of the poker balls which would automatically roll out of the way and he had to drink a beer which was actually a poison which burned away the throat and if he didn't a huge rock overhead would drop on him and he would be chased by it until he repeatedly apologized for his crimes.whatever they were paying him,Nico wasn't getting enough metaphorically,literally he was already god of riches and wealth.after 10 minutes of torturing Gabe Ugliano who gave a speech of how he would escape and hunt him down up until Nico stuffed his mouth with a Tartarian metal dagger and punched him in the stomach and stabbed him with a pugio and basically killing him again.these days there was chaos in the underworld souls were escaping,Nico was closing down the exits and sending Thanatos and his children to help but it was just not enough,a should tried to escape straight from in front of Nico,it suddenly found itself not able to go any further,suddenly ghostly chains punched out of the ground and wrapped around the soul's arms and legs.the souls cursed and muttered something about scary mad centaurs.Nico laughed at that,suddenly all the souls around him started bowing around him but not towards him,Nico turned back to look at Hades standing on the crest of the hill.he said " care to join me for a walk ".Nico shrugged,as soon as he reached the crest of the hill,Hades and Nico vanished,they both appeared on Charon's boat,Charon was steering the boat with no indication towards both his masters.Hades said " Nico,if you must know I am sorry for banishing you like that,it wasn't fair ".Nico laughed without humor and said " why do you say things you don't mean father ".the last word was said so vehemently that Hades flinched.Hades cursed and said " Nico you once said holding grudges is the fatal flaw of our family ".Nico looked unaffected and said " yeah I might have said that,I am not holding a grudge against anyone but still that doesn't make me like you or any Olympian for that matter ".Hades was about to say something but Nico cut him off " and you didn't even trust your own son,I mean what kind of father won't trust his own son especially since I spent half my time down here helping you ".Hades looked pained and he said " sorry son but I was forced by Zues ".suddenly Nico grabbed Hades by the collar and almost pushed him into the river Styx,but just let him dangle there,in a threatening and flat voice Nico said " don't you dare call me son that is one right you have lost,you cannot call me your son anymore ".Hades said " think about it Nico,with your powers we could take Olympus,you could become King of the Gods themselves and I could help you ".Nico laughed and pulled Hades back on board and said " havnt you underestimated us enough already,I mean up until a week ago I ,Thalia and Percy were believed to be dead and then it turns out we are Gods who have managed to infiltrate into the gods themselves with not even a shred of evidence reaching your ears ".Hades frowned and said " well if you decided to change your mind,feel free ".Nico smiled charismatically and said " don't worry father,I will see myself out ".Hades turned in Charon's direction and said " head towards Cerebus ".Charon didn't answer or give any inclination that he heard Hades.Hades repeated again which Charon just ignored.Nico laughed and said " Don't worry Hades,he just follows my commands now that he does work for me,I think you should have increased his payroll,Charon was undoubtedly loyal until we negotiated the fee ".Hades scowled and vanished in a black flash of light.Nico kept sitting on the boat as it made it's ways through Acheron's waters.Nico felt a doorway open in the underworld,he closed it just as Hades sensed it,after all he was more powerful.suddenly a cloud of darkness lit the boat and out appeared a beautiful women in her early 20s,she wore a long black flowing dress,her face was angelic,her face was ivory white and her eyes and hair were both pitch black,she kissed Nico lightly on the lips and Nico said  " Nyx what are you doing here ? ".Nyx smiled and said " can't I meet my,how do those mortals say it ah yes boy friend ".Nico shrugged and put an arm around Nyx and said " well I suppose not,though it still surprises me that Thalia has only 2 children and Per y has only 1 ".Nyx smiled and said " well Percy is too loyal and Thalia has never been the girl who simply fell in love ".Nico shrugged again and said " I suppose not though still it is weird ".Nico frowned and said " how about we have dinner together in Italy  ?".Nyx laughed and said " sounds perfect,but somewhere dark I hope ".Nico smiled and they both vanished in a black flash of light.

To be continued............

*****************************************­***
sorry guys my mom is telling me to do things in a balance.
over a year ago percyisthebeest said…
yay you posted! Amazing writing!
smile
thanks for posting it was a great chapter
Awesomeness thanks for posting
over a year ago RachelDare14 said…
big smile
Oooo! Nico&Nyx sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!! Nice pairing they definitely match well! And here we are, the age old issue of Charon's pay rise!

Love your story!!!
cool
AWESOME POST!!!! Hades is stupid, I doubt he even knows how powerful Percy is!! NICO ROCKS!!!! How many kids does Nico have?
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
smile
Nice chapter and my mum and dad always say that to me, about balancing out my homework, social life, and sports, so annoying! Anyway post soon!
over a year ago mynameis67 said…
hmmm
wait im to lazy to read before but is nico cheating?
big smile
Post sooooon! Good as always!
over a year ago 1hades1 said…
awesome post soon
over a year ago helenoftroy001 said…
The Mark of Athena by helenoftroy001 I am posting a story there so if you have time check it out.
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
smile
mynameis67
god have the right to cheat

really cool chapter !!
Guys Nico and Thalia wernt even dating,they are just friends and RachelDate14,lol about your comment,and I will post tomorrow overloaded with HW right now
smile
great work!

keep it up.

can't waite untill the next part.

so...uh... later, i guess.

*smiles mischeviously to hide something*

sorry, can't tell you.

*mumbles to myself* so, if that wire triggers the trap, and this one makes the thing self destruct, than this one should blow up the tower. yes, yes, i get the genious about this, but it needs this wire to release the hellhounds.

*adds wire to trap*

there, it's finished.

*grins evily.*
over a year ago mynameis67 said…
smile
thats why percy is probably the only male artemis would probably love and have a kid
over a year ago jjspecht said…
big smile
I l"ke it!
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
laugh
Great job, please post soon!
over a year ago ashlea_kammler said…
monkey
yippie! he's starting to write again!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
I love this!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep posting!!
over a year ago percyRox_ said…
YAY U POSTED! i started reading all the stuff on popular list and i read this 1 and fell in love (its kinda like my story) check it out link
last edited over a year ago
smile
Post please! I'm very happy you've been ungrounded so please post ASAP! Btw if that happens again please just write out the chapters whenever you get the chance so later you can just type them. I'd save your fans a ton of worry so thanks! :)
post soon
over a year ago persunshop said…
keep posting!
Post soon!!
over a year ago steviedob said…
pppppppppppppppppppppppooooooooooooooooooo­oss­sss­sss­sss­sss­stt­ttt­t soon plz ur chaps r amizing
I need you to post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago goatlypowers said…
How manny kids dose nico have and they are such a cute cupple how it feel to be ungrounded
Post!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago ajatashatru said…
guys i think he is grounded yet again.
if not so then post man.

keep posting.
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
eep! eep! waddi miss? totaly couldnt find this forum! keep posting!
hmmm
Caps lock, how was your trip? Where are you Greek trickster? Please post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chapter 16
Continuation
17th June

Thalia appeared at her palace,now it may sound weird to people who hadn't seen it before,but it was made of clouds with gardens,and streams and small lakes.it was as large as Olympus and promptly situated in the West near Zephyrs palace,as Thalia walked towards the palace cloud nymphs-Nebulae chatted around,Aurai floated around talking and Ventii roamed freely,see Percy wasn't the only one with secrets,she walked down the path,a man in his mid forties was floating on the winds towards her,Thalia stopped as Aeolus in frantic tones was saying Lady Thalia....you must stop that Protogenoi,he will blow up half the castle,and he refuses to cooperate,he says it's fun and the storm spirits are all blind because of him.Thalia snickered and said " well Aeolus you will have to bear with him for a little longer after all I really don't date weak gods or so ".Aeolus relaxed and said " at least explain it to him not to blow up all my minions who come near him ".Thalia laughed as she went into the palace and approached a particular room,she pushed open the door and into the room,a man in his early 20s sat on the bed,he was exceptionally handsome though not no where as handsome as Perseus,he was muscular and had wavy blond hair which shimmered like light passed through them,the air around him kept shifting and the light vended along making it seem like parts of him were turning invisible,Thalia sat beside him on the bed and said " why are you destroying half my army "?.the Protegenoi laughed and said " I don't like this storm spirits trampling across my domain as if they own it ".Thalia asked " what about me,you do know I stole your domain from Uranus and Nut ".The Protegenoi said " I don't count you in that,I just don't like Storm spirits this high up,the rest are fine ".Thalia said " I'll tell Aeolus to handle them okay "?The Protegenoi smiled and said " you could always calm me down Thal ".and then Thalia kissed him with much enthusiasm.Aether the god of upper air and light was her boyfriend or godfriend( finally found who it was,it must have been driving you people crazy). Aether laughed and said " so how was your day "?Thalia explained to him about Percy,Nico and the Gods and everything.Aether frowned and said " Perseus Jackson,the undefeated we called him from our prison where we slumbered,he's back and more powerful then ever ".Suddenly a smile touched his lips and said " well if you need allies I could pull in some old favors from some of my.........contacts ".Thalia brightened and said " really you would do that for me "?,Aether laughed and said " of course ".he kissed Thalia sweetly once again and vanished in a brilliant flash of bright light the kind which shook the palace itself,the very molecules seemed to split apart with his force.Thalia laughed and thought the Protegenoi or primordials were so powerful,literally able to do things even Gods coudnt,earlier this would have worried Thalia but now she herself was as powerful or even more so then most of the Protogenoi but Aether was said to be as powerful as Uranus or more so even,he was a son of Erebus and Nyx and a brother of Hemera.Thalia stepped out on the balcony and looked at her domain,the sky spread like jam on a bread.Thalia was thinking about the real extent of Perseus's powers <I> he probably doesn't even know himself about how powerful he really is and the way his son fights,well Perseus would probably be 10 times better which is hard to believe Thalia thought and the matter that only one mortal had caught his eye in all these years,just one mortal over 857 years and then Thalia thought why did Gaia chose this time to reappear, meaning she could have waited gathering power for decades and rise fully and not partially like last time,Percy and Leo had barely defeated her when she was only semi- awake.suddenly the answer presented to herself,Gaia chose to wake up right now because of Percy,he has amassed so much strength over the years even the powers of Gaia herself,she doesn't want him united with the gods,she wants to separate us,cause a civil war among the gods,if she could somehow trigger Percy's rage against the gods,he could annihilate them and when he would be weakened she would summon her most powerful weapon,against him together.Percy has slowly lost his revenge feeling for the gods,if he somehow completely surprised it,Gaia would lose.a thought of confusion crossed Thalia's mind and she thought about the prophecies,why would Chaos the divine creator of the universe wish the Earth to be destroyed,and why would he want the world to be consumed by Chaos.a dozen of these thoughts crossed Thalia's mind and she thought to herself that Gaia must have a good plan if she is confident enough that the gods would be crushed,maybe she could talk to PErcy and Nico about this,she tried to find Nico with her mind,but found that he was having a late night dinner in Italy with Nyx no less,looks like he had found someone over the years too.with a snap Thalia realized Gaia's brilliant plan,especially the last line And death unleashed through Time's rage.Thalia felt immediately nauseous she considered telling Nico but then that would be intruding his private date,suddenly Nico's voice originated in her head Thalia don't worry what you know,I already know too,I am just no ordinary god you know I am exceptionally intelligent and thanks for not interrupting my date it's been quite long since I have been on a date with Nyx .Thalia frowned and thought that Nico was more powerful then he seemed too.Thalia decided to tell Percy if it was concerning him then she should probably tell him,she teleported to the city of pearl,a bright flash as powerful as Aether's took place and she appeared at Percy's palace,one of the city girls led her to where the Percy was in chattering,jittery tones,she talked on and on about physics,theory of relativity,Einstein,gods,and Tim of course Tim from all her talk Thalia decided that she must like Tim but she looked around 7.she led Thalia to a room and gestured and said " I can't go in,only Gods and Titans are allowed ".Thalia opened the door,into the hall,the hall was nothing special just a random hall,but at the end of the all she saw two figures,she walked towards them at then end of the hall .one was Prometheus and the other was Perseus,Prometheus was watching Perseus who was sitting with his legs crossed levitating 3 feet above the ground.he gently massaged his temples,Prometheus greeted Thalia when she saw him and Thalia asked " what is Percy doing "?Prometheus .said " he is searching for Annabeth,trying to see the future about the quest,different possibilities about the demigod prophecy and who are spies in the gods and who is helping the titans ".Thalia's eyes widened and she asked " how much has he found out "?Prometheus was about to reply when Perseus said I found out about all of it and even the things you were going to tell me ".Thalia nodded and said " so you are not surprised at all about the information ".Perseus chuckled and said " are you kidding me ,I have to much bad karma unfortunately I passed it on to my son ".Thalia laughed and Percy turned serious and he said " walk with me ".Thalia agreed,as they walked through the gardens discussing who the spy was,who was on Gaia's side and about the prophecies,Percy wrote the two prophecies in a book and had gotten them engraved on a stone tablet which was then preserved for future.Thalia said " Percy you know Nemesis and Morpheus are both working for Gaia,I and Nico arrived to the same conclusion,and I know Gaia wants to somehow get Tim killed so you would want revenge and Nemesis basically feeds on Physic Revenge energy,she could become powerful enough to defeat you,and Morpheus might influence the demigods through their dreams and sleep ".( finally found out who the the traitors are,must have been driving you guys nuts).Perseus smiled sadly and said " that is why those quest members were chosen in the prophecy,my son because Annabeth has issued him a quest,Kate her daughter because she has defeated Nemesis before,Eric Leo's son because he is the under appreciated genius,and Bianca..... ".a faint smile touched Perseus's lipsnand Thalia coudnt help but ask " what about Bianca,If you are thinking about Nico's sister don't bother,she chose to be reborn three times and is now in Isles of the Blest ".Perseus looked at Thalia weirdly and said " you really don't know the truth about her parentage do you "?Thalia frowned and said " no I don't,but she is a daughter of Nico and probably some mortal ".Perseus laughed and shook his head and said " Bianca is probably the most special demigod on this quest because she is the daughter of not only Nico but also.......

*****************************************­***­***­***­***
any guesses who is the mother of Bianca,I love cliffhangers ( when I am giving them and not receiving them),and sorry I took so long with the chapter and all but I had a ton of school work,homework and tests that I had to study for.and guys Nico has 4 children as I have written in some previous chapter-Bianca,Maria,Alex and Jake.
Thalia has 2 children - Lucas and Lara ,I just briefly mentioned them in one of the previous chapters.
Bye................
laugh
hey, great work.

i'm gonna guess... Nyx is her mom.

am i right?
*silently begs to be right*
am i?