The Heroes of Olympus The Three Banished Demigods..

greektrickster posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 12:39PM
Rated :T for TEENS

In this basically Percy,nico and Thalia are banished because of crimes they hadnt committed and they become gods by themselves,900 years later when Gaia and Kronos attack together again,the gods are in panic because the fates give them one way to defeat the threat,Thalia and Nico come back but Perseus feels abandoned and bitter and he needs to work wig the Olympians against his better judgement.....

Disclaimer: I do not own anything by RR.

Also I accept Spam so go nuts. And please read.
last edited on Sep 25, 2011 at 10:21AM

The Heroes of Olympus 764 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 764

over a year ago percy359 said…
yay I was 100 coment
over a year ago greektrickster said…
well percy359 it may be Percabeth,you just have to wait and read,thats the suspense,now what good will it be if i tell you,thatll ruin the fun,i am funny that way............
Anaklusmos trust me,the story is going to get way more interesting soon you just have to wait and read and if i make Annabeth jealous,well annabeth will probably explode,remeber her and Rachel before rachel turned into the Oracle
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
smile
Lol that was funny
ok I'll be patient and wait
tho I am not really good at it
and I still think you should make annabeth jealous. She's goin around saying I have two kids, like anyone cares
oh post soon
oh trust me,like i said noone is good at waiting but in the next couple of chapters,well lets just say Hypothetically, a boy was blasted to a magical island where he met a beautiful girl,and 900 hundred years later,the first beautiful girl meets with the boy's EX.think what would happen between the two.
Hmmmmmm the answer is : sisy fight......

just kidding about that,so chillax,and relax.
over a year ago Staff_of_Sea said…
smile
love ur fic man its so awesome ...
plz post soon ..
waiting
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
That was amazing post soon
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
big smile
please post soon
big smile
Whe r u posting and haha on the sissy fight thingy but demigod style yeahhhh
hey ill post some time later in the night,my exams just finished today and i am going out with my friends.
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
big smile
hey, man. please post soon. this is good.
:)
i like that Percy can make even a god forget somethign.
and i like that Percy has a son. it's cool.
Ya ok thnx for letting us know
chapter 10
No one’s pov

Kate ran out of the conference room and peered into the hallway to look for Tim,there was no one,she ran to the the next and saw it was empty to,he coudnt have just disappeared into thin air,then kate though maybe he did vanish into thin air .she ran out of the senate building towards the arena, think Kate,where would a son of Persesu go to the answer presented to herself,the ocean,she ran towards the beach when she reached there she saw Tim sitting on the sand barefooted and his jeans rolled above his knees as the water swept over his feet again and again,he drank a coke smiling,Hey kate said to him.He looked back and said “ oh hey,what are you doing here”?Kate laughed and said this is my camp remember?Tim smiled and said “ I mean to say how did you find me”?kate smiled herself and said “ well I wondered where to find a son of Perseus and here we are “.tim smiled
“ Touche “ you truly are your mother’s daughter.Kate tried not to let the compliment get to her head,instead she asked “ how did you defeat Pete without even lifting a finger “?Tim raised an eyebrow at me and said “ are you kidding me,that was probably the easiest thing I had ever done and trust me I defeated Alek easily so his son was kind of a disappointment “.Kate raised an eyebrow herself,Pete was one of their strongest fighters and yet the way Tim said he made it sound like child’s play.”so your dad is the god of time?” kate asked trying to make conversation.tim laughed and said “ yup “.kate smiled herself and asked so can you go back in time or something?Tim frowned and said yeah actually I can practically do anything related to Time.kate frowned herself,she understood Tim’s frown, the ability to go back in time and alter events,the ultimate power of all .so you are a time traveler kate asked trying to infuse the conversation with life.it worked.Tim laughed and said “ time travel is for immortals and fools,I am the only immortal between the two of us,you do the math “.Kate said actually I am Immortal too.Tim groaned and thought seriously,first she just lands beside me in a conference room designed for more then 500 demigods and now she is immortal too like me,and probably the same age too,Ah curse it,the Fates probably planned this and Dad is probably having the laugh of his life on Olympus TIM soured at the thought,suddenly his mind drifted away,the galaxy swirled behind his eyes for a minute then a scene materialized the sky was blue without a cloud,more then 400 demigods were gaping as the Monsters appeared in the middle of their safe camp,a handsome Titan with long black curly hair with Golden eyes popped out of the ground,a handsome boy stepped forward with black hair and sea green eyes,and pulled out a steel grey sword with a pearl attached at the end of the hilt.Tim was pulled back to the present as he saw the future,he said to Kate,come on the monsters are here.
Kate looked as Tim suddenly got up and said the monster’s are here,she blinked in confusion and when she opened her eyes Tim was gone,how does he do that kate thought as she raced to the largest open place in the entire camp,in front of the Senate Building.when she reached there she saw Tim was already standing,everyone was still coming out of the Senate building,the Earth started shaking,and from the Earth came more then a thousand monsters,the majority was Earth-Born or Gegeines,but there were also HellHounds, Tekhines, Scythian Dracanae, Hydra and even a couple of dragons and drakons.i looked in horror as the large army was faced by Tim alone,he stepped forward srawing out his steel grey sword with the pearl attached at the end just as a 15 foot tall man,with curly black long hair and Bright Golden Eyes with a Scythe popped out of the ground and said “ I am Kronos king of the Titans,Lord Of Time,Now Watch Your Camp die “,and he smacked the Butt of His Scythe on the ground,and a ripple spread through it.kate watched as Tim surveyed the army calmly and all the Praetors and counselors watched with stunned disbelief…………

at Olympus,The throne room of the gods

Perseus,Thalia and Nico stood before all of the gods,Nico felt like a need to change his clothes,suddenly he was wearing a black designer suit,Charon had rubbed off on him a bit,Thalia looked at Nico to see his form kept flickering sometimes he wore a toga with a gladus and sometimes he was wearing a dark pinstriped suit.what are you doing Thalia asked?Nico looked down and said I am turning into my roman form “Nicolaus “.Thalia nodded her name was in latin but she preffered in roman form Thaliea.Perseus was telling Zues how he had to help in the coming war.Perseus said Zues,if you don't want to help,fine I guess ill just stay neutral in the war as well.Zues roared “ Don't You Dare,I just Believe Closing Olympus,will Slow Down The rate at Which Gaia is waking “.Perseus smiled coldly and said Olympus stays open and if you don't like that then you can seal yourself in your bedroom,like I said one of my conditions was that what I said must be followed “.Zues glared at Perseus,who unlike the Gods was calmly surveying Zues and then Perseus said “ fine,I guess I will take my leave and Zues if you even think about destroying my cities then there will be War and you will Lose “.Zues said “ if there will be war,I am sure our armies can defend our own but I shall not destroy your city,but Lord Perseus “. Zues said with a severe blow to his pride “ you must help us,if we are to win this war “.Perseus smiled and thought he considers me a threat,he thinks the amount of power I have amassed is undeniable .Perseus smiled again and said very well,but we must dispatch our armies to Camp immediately they might need assistance “.Zues shook his head and said “ I will not allow that,they can defend themselves,we cant interfere “.
Nico stepped forward his eyes blazing with anger,he grew older until he looked around 30,his eyes held power,two orbs of pure blackness and fire in his eyes and he said “ they are demigods and what do you want to do here sitting on your thrones discuss the national debt “.the Gods colored and Zues glared at Nico who laughed and said “ Zues,you really don't want to do that,you think Percy is a threat,well you don't think I don't have an army myself,even Thalia has a brilliant army,so what will it be.

To be continued…………………..
Sorry it's short,but my brother is crazy,literally and he forced me off his laptop.
Please reply.....................
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
laugh
awesome and your bro is a prat
that was AWESOME!!! and i hate it when little brothers do that
Awww that was short but good sry I was at school:)
Actually son_of_cratus my brother is 5 years older then me,he's around 20 years old,so I'm the little brother.
O when ru posting?
chapter 10
Continuation
No one's pov
18th June ,2869

the throne room of the gods

Zues glared at the three Gods for a few minutes,Nico smiled back sweetly to make him more angry.Thalia decided she needed a change of clothes,the Punk Goth clothes were so out of style,Thalia clicked her fingers and voila,she was wearing clean blue jeans along with a white half sleeved top,Thalia let her hair fall over her shoulders.Nico looked surprised as he looked back and said " Thal,you actually look pretty good with those clothes on ".Perseus cracked a smile,he was currently putting a crab down Mars shirt without the latter knowing.Nico continued to try to convince Zues,Percy coudnt send his army there because he knew the other demigods would attack them,Nico knew if he managed to anger Zues enough it would provide some very valuable entertainment,that's why he kept a new pin type camera on his shirt pocket.Perseus was worrying about his son,he had seen the army but being the God Of Time,he knew what would happen and what would happen later,but he was still worrying about his son and his fight with Kronos and Gaia's army.suddenly Zues shouted " Enough ",suddenly his masterbolt was sizzling in his hand,Nico glared at him and slammed his Skepter against the floor,suddenly an army materialized,a dozen or so hooded figures with black swords in their scaly hands,you coudnt even see their faces deep in their hoods,Melinoe also appeared,and a young winged man,with a sword at his waist dressed completely in black also appeared.4 children of about 15 years materialized also dressed in black,their hair and eyes were completely black,2 were boys,2 were girls..........

Camp Half-blood

Kate and the campers watched with stunned disbelief as Tim  calmly watched the army with interest.all the campers were stunned,such a large army in the middle of camp,along with a Titan and that too the King Of Titans,Kronos stepped forward and said " I thought you would know that an army is coming or maybe no one warned you,but Now you shall.....".he didn't get a chance to complete because Tim said " yeah and you will give your world domination speech and how you will kill us and make us have a very bad day,and in short threaten us until we die of boredom,so can we please get to the Fighting part,I am dying of Boredom ".All the Campers started laughing as Tim finished though still no one could move a mere centimeter.Kronos glared at Tim and said " you remind me of someone,I can't remember yet.Tim said " yeah I know my father is Perseus,the Percy Jackson the one who defeated you 859 years ago,remember ?"Kronos's expression turned Shocked and he asked " you are his son ".Tim nodded cheerfully.Kronos glared at him furiously, and shouted " ATTACK ".the army charged forward,Tim charged forward himself.he slashed and cut through the first couple of monsters with ease,a bunch of monsters came at him together he slashed with his sword in an upraised arc,he launched himself into a  flip between two narrow openings between two monsters.Kate was very impressed as Tim chopped and hacked apart monsters,with water,ice and his sword skills.
Tim landed on the ground after killing a monster,the next monster was a hellhound,it launched itself at him,he ducked,pointed his hand at it and Ice shot out of his hand encasing the HellHound.A hydra appeared behind him,it released a pillar of flame at Tim,Tim launched himself into a backflip right over the Hydra,and landed behind it,before one of it's heads could turn,Tim ran forward and kept his hand on it's chest and cooled it down,as the Monster's Heart froze,it stopped and the Hydra died,then Tim started slashing with his sword,it felt completely balanced in his hand,a Dragon came at him,he charged straight at it,Tim felt a tug in his gut as his entire body transformed itself to water,The Drakon attempted to slice through Tim,it passed through without damaging him,Tim laughed and drove his sword through the Dragon's brain.Two Tekhines with battle axes came at him from both sides,he looked at them and jumped straight up,using the water vapor in the air to support him,the Tekhines coliided with each other cartoon style.Kronos watched in stunned disbelief,and so did all the campers at Tim's grace and attack skills,his sword was an arc of pure destruction.As Tim moved his form started blurring,his movements became faster,until no one could see him,only the traces as Monsters dropped to the ground with no heads.suddenly Tim appeared after the last monster fell and said " I hate it when I cause Time to travel so quickly ".Now the only person left to fight was Kronos,he brought out his Scythe,he lunged downwards at Tim,who rolled to the side and came up kneeling,Tim swung the sword and it cut the fifteen foot tall Kronos in the knee,Golden Blood flowed out,Ichor.Kronos shrunk to Tim's size,he attempted a feint to the right,and then suddenly cut across left with the sword,Tim deflected it off the edge of the blade,he thrust his sword forward,passing right underneath Kronos's Scythe,,suddenly Tim locked his sword with Kronos 's Scythe,and he sound,the Scythe was wrenched out of his grip,it flew to the side,but before Tim could act,Time slowed down,Tim struggled against the bonds that held him,he concentrated,suddenly there was a blinding flash of light between Kronos and Tim,as both of them flew away from each other as if knocked out by some kind of force,Kronos hit the wall of a cabin,Tim wasn't so lucky he hit the base of the Huge pine tree.Tim thought what was that?hmm,maybe two opposing forces of Time can repel each other,sort of like similar magnetic poles .Tim jumped up though stars were still spinning before his eyes,he attempted to stab Kronos but he was still dazed,Kronos brought his Scythe straight at Tim's head,Tim managed to deflect it,but the Scythe still grazed his right arm,Pain exploded in his side of the body,Tim clutched his arm,and just managed not to cry out in pain.he looked at Kronos's smug smile,Kronos laughed,suddenly the Earth started shaking,and the dirt started rising until it formed a women made of dirt,her eyes closed.Tim managed to ignore the pain in his arm,he could feel his identity draining away,he coudnt focus properly anymore.he said Gaia.a sly smile touched the dirt women's lips and she held up her hands and a transparent Sphere materialized beside her,and inside was Tim's mother.Tim's eyes widened and Gaia said " what you desire the most Timothy Webber,I can give it to you,you can live with your mother again all you have to do is join me ".Tim looked at his mother and he thought okay,but even if she had lived naturally she would have been dead by now,this was like 320 years ago,but his mom was killed so she really didn't even get a chance to live her whole life,if I accept she could have her natural life again,isn't that better?my dad actually kept me so happy,not once was I tempted to bring back my mom,II also have the power to do that,I could go back in time and save her..
The cut was seriously not helping Tim focus,he met his eyes with his mom,her warm brown eyes,her light brown curly hair which seemed like fire.her face in her late twenties,her face was so beautiful.Tim wanted to say yes but the words coudnt come out of his mouth,suddenly Kronos shouted " Enough ",he slammed the butt of his Scythe at the ground,a wave of pure force slammed into Tim,he was sent flying,he crashed again in the tree,this time harder then before,his head slammed Against the tree,his skull and ribs cracked,and Tim felt his hip bone shatter.Through half open eyes he saw a young Girl of about no more then 6 years old,took out a knife and stabbed Kronos in the Shin,he cried out in pain,Tim saw the Sphere containing his mother disappear,Gaia vanished into the ground.Kronos roared " you little girl,I will kill you ".The Girl who had stabbed Kronos looked absolutely terrified as Kronos brought his Scythe towards her.Time slowed down,Tim could see the Scythe travelling in slow motion towards the girl,the 7 year old girl that had tried to save Tim's life.Tim thought please don't let her die dad,please she's just a kid,she doesn't deserve it,the pain I'd to horrible .suddenly Tim felt hot in his chest,exactly where his heart was,the feeling travelled through his body,his cuts and wounds didn't heal,but there pain faded slightly,Tim ran forward,and the Scythe connected with his hand.Pain exploded again in his body,but this time he looked at his hand,right above the Girl's forehead,he saw the Scythe had cut his palm.it was hurting extremely badly,Suddenly Kronos wrapped his arm around Tim,and Squeezed,Tim cried out in pain,as he felt his bones break.he pushed back Kronos.and thought so you want to deal with pain,you are on .His sword returned back to his pocket,he brought it out and concentrated,the waters of the Styx appeared along his blade,he was badly hurt,but anyway he swung his sword,a wide gash appeared in Kronos's chest,as the sword cut through his skin easily.he cried in pain as the waters from Styx washed over his wound,he brought his Scythe down and Tim,he deflected it with his sword,Tim attempted a feint to the right,Kronos fell for it,he swung his Scythe there,but Tim at the last minute slashed to the right and cut Kronos on his right cheek.he clutched his cheek and jumped back.Tim was panting heavily,his wounds were life threatening,he couldn't even feel any part of his body,the pain was too much,he had been cut by Kronos's Scythe repeatedly,his bones were shattered and broken,yet he was still standing,he was angry and he shouted at Kronos " NEVER HURT ANYONE IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN ".Kronos tried to get another blow with his Scythe,but Tim blurred,he accelerated Time to such an extent,he was almost as fast as the speed of light,he slammed into Kronos he flew straight up,through a time stream he had made,he crashed into one of those modern robot planes,he pushed Kronos straight through in the sky,a cackling ball of green energy formed on Tim's hand and he sent it flying at Kronos,who was blasted away super fast.Tim plummeted towards the ground from the height of an Aeroplane thinking this is going to hurt,bad and Tim lost unconcious and his last thought was second time I plummet towards my Death in two days,a world record .he crashed into the ground and formed a massive 5 meter crater which instantly shattered any bones left in his body,and Tim Webber fell into the arms of Death...............................

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***
and the major suspense will come into the next chapter.
over a year ago v_lav said…
damn cliffhangers anyways good chappies please post tomorrow if your not busy
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
hmmm
nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tim cant die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome still
over a year ago ajatashatru said…
this is amazing dude. if tim has died then things will turn bad. Percy will get angry and that might cause the distruction of the world.

keep up the good work.
keep posting.
over a year ago Percy2 said…
please post soon
Plz post I need to know what goin on
big smile
Sorry guys but I will post tomorrow the chapter is a bit more longerl
smile
Please don't make Tim like Annabeth' daughter
Please please Please Please please Please Please please Please Please please Please
Other than that post soon
if you don't post soon, i'll send a hellhound after you.
;)

*grins evily as one appears beside me from the shadows.* you have three hours.
over a year ago thunderwolf233 said…
well I have a pack of wolves the size of lupa but twice as fast and immortal that will defend him
I have all the gods on my side
over a year ago fallen_hero said…
post soon!!
You guys really have some weird threats but thanks nevertheless.
over a year ago godoffate1 said…
when u posting
Chapter 11
No one's pov

Nico raised his staff as his soldiers and those children dressed in black clothing,Thalia looked at the hooded figures and their scaly hands and the fact that they were levitating about 3 feet above the ground." seriously Nico " Thalia said " Dementors ".Nico grinned and said well I thought I would need an army,so I created Dementors from darkness and using cursed souls ".Thalia grinned too and asked so who are the children ? nico smiled and said " What Percy is the only one allowed to have Kids,meet Bianca,Maria,Alex and Jake my immortal children ".Perseus smiled as he looked at the 4 demigods with fondness,suddenly Perseus staggered back,he felt it his son's life force extinguishing completely.Nico also stammered back theses days with modern technology people rarely died and he only felt these shocks when someone he knew died.Perseus confirmed his fear when he said Tim......Poor Tim.Nico looked back alarmed to see Percy had looked like he had aged 20 years in
a minute,earlier he was 21 now he looked 40.
Perseus reached under his shirt,and pulled a Locket,opened it.Nico, Thalia and the other Gods watched with horror as a tear fell on the Locket.Perseus looked at Nico gravely,his eyes heavy with sadness and grief he asked in a choked voice full of sadness " Can he be brought back "?Nico said " Yes ".Percy's eyes caught a glimmer if hope but Nico said " But I won't bring him back,because people are meant to die,nothing lasts forever Percy,not even Gods,all things that are born have to die some time or the other " .Percy released another tear into the locket and said " I could bring him back,turn back time ".he said it like seeking advice.Thalia, Nico, Annabeth
and everyone who had met Tim looked pained,Thalia felt bad for Percy she thought  out of the three of us,he lost the most,his friends,his family,and Now his Son,what will he do,is this the end of the alliance? Or Percy will take revenge,he hasn't been the grudge holder in the past,but he might blame Zues for not sending an army "..and something had to happen,something had to go wrong for exactly at that moment Zues shouted " YOU WILL NOT BRING HIM BACK PERSEUS,HE HAS DIED AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT" ! Thalia and Nico looked horrified at Percy,his green eyes blazed with anger, Rage, Sadness suddenly Demeter,Posiedon,Zues and Hades winced,even Thalia and Nico couldn't control the pain they felt,the Entire throne room started shaking,outside Storm clouds started forming,the temperature became unbearably cold,Zues screamed in Pain and shouted " Stop It,the Air isn't your element to control ".Zues tried to unleash winds at Perseus,but they stopped .Perseus barked a cold laugh and said " You Fool my element is everywhere don't you Know water exist everywhere,and I am also the God of Gas,water vapor in the air,all your elements mean nothing ".Hermes winced and said " mortals are going crazy ".Perseus wasn't looking at anyone anymore,he was staring at the Locket in his hands,tears dropping on it,Everyone noticed as Hermes made some mist and an image formed in it of a news reporter.Everyone stared at the image.the Women said " yes Hank, suddenly the entire weather of the world has transformed,it has become freezing in Manhattan particulary,Though the Month of June,the weather here is below -100 degrees Celsius,but the astonishing truth is a giant storm cloud has formed all over the world,The camera focused up and everyone saw Staorm clouds cutting all view of the Sky and the Sun,the camera jumped back to the Women,she said " we are reporting massive 30 feet waves everywhere,Japan is reporting Tsunami's,in fact the whole world seemes to be in some kind of an Earthquake,sources say the scale is like never seen before way higher then Ten Richter scale,and New Mexico is reporting a massive Hurricane heading towards it which just suddenly just formed in the Gulf of Mexico,and city areas are reporting some kind of weird sub conscious Stop,we are getting reports that all the cities have frozen,no one can move it's like everyone is suspended in Time,but we are getting reports that it is a nerotoxic gas that freezes all kinds of mater in the state they are in ".all the gods sighed in relief at least the mist was still working,suddenly the women tapped her ear piece,her eyes widened and she said " it's hard to believe what is happening ".The gods eyes widened as they behold what was happening,water was rising from all around New York,towering thousands of feet high forming a solid wall,the wall of water rose suspended around Manhattan,the Gids saw mortals were frozen in Time,Zues could barely control the spasms of pain that he felt as Perseus controlled his element,the Air itself winds rose.everyone stared at Perseus,he was still looking at his Locket where tear after tear fell,his face was so sad and with grief,Nico
couldn't help but clasp his shoulder thinking how is it,every time something happens it's because he has caused it,and how does he mass so much strength,it's because Persesus always cared about others,his fatal flaw .
Suddenly Tim opened his half closed eyes the fight was still going on,Kronos was going to slice that little girl,he was slammed against the tree,pain building throughout his body.( see I told you the twist in the story ).Tim gasped had he really seen that far a future,if he died,then dad would certainly cause a war between the Olympians and himself.he felt the same rush of energy throughout his system the future is always changing,if I havnt died yet,I could probably change what happened all I have to do is
do things differently enough,take another option
.Tim ran forward and though he was weak he sent a bolt of green energy straight at the Scythe,unlike in his vision where he had stopped it with his hand,The scythe was blasted away,Kronos looked surprised and Tim kicked him in the chest,he could feel his life force sapping by the earlier cut,he could feel his identity,his should dying.Tim thought about earlier and how when Tim and Kronos both had tried to work their time powers,they had been blasted away from each other an Idea formed in his head,he yelled at Kronos " hey stupid,idiot son of a dirt eating maggot women,they say you are the lord of time so why don't you use your powers ".Kronos snarled at him,he grasped his Scythe and attempted a cut at Tim,who blocked it with his good arm by turning it into ice,he held
up his hand exactly as Kronos did,he said " it sickens me to watch myself be as weak as you but your father has claimed my powers leaving me weak ".Both of them tried to grasp their powers at Time,suddenly like two similar poles of magnets repel each other,Both Tim and Kronos felt a force build in the space between their hands,suddenly Kronos was shot back,Tim just saved himself from the force by surrounding himself with a white milky sphere,the force hit his shield and bounced off and pushed Kronos further,Kronos flew and hit the Tree so hard,the tree cracked.Tim could still feel a lot of pain,in fact he k ew he was about to faint in two minutes.Kronos glared at Tim and said " you can't ge a son of Perseus,I refuse to believe it ".Tim didn't reply,he held up his hand and his sword transformed into a spear,the spear
started glowing with green energy everywhere,Tim shot the spear straight at Kronos who was hit straight in the chest and went off flying beyond the borders of the camp straight into the ocean.and Tim just fell unconcious this time thank fully.
There were a couple of bright flashes as 4 gods appeared in camp.one of them was Perseus he smiled looking at his son those who meddle with time have dangerous consequences and thus he had sent that future vision to his son.Nico was impressed Tim had defeated such a large army and Kronos along with it just by himself and got through alive,for some reason that seemed weird,even Thalia was impressed and Annabeth beside her was incredibly calm.all the demigods bowed to the gods and a few even bowed to Perseus,Nico and Thalia.Chiron and Lupa walked forward and Chiron and Lupa bowed to the four gods and said Chiron said Lord Perseus what brings you here ?Perseus said I won't have you calling me lord Chiron,call me Perseus and same with you Lupa.they both nodded and Chiron was radiating pride from every part of his body.Chiron said Kate and Eric take Tim to the infirmary and take care of him until he regains conscious,Kate and another boy of about 16 with curly black hair and warm brown eyes stepped forward,the boy looked very much like Leo.they both picked Tim up and carried him to the infirmary.Perseus ,Thalia and Nico were about to follow but some of the half bloods were starting to shout comments at the three young
Gods.one shouted wherenhave you been for the past 800 hundred years,how dare you come here after you were banished.Chiron and Lupa froze wincing.another said yeah and how dare you become a god without the permission of my father,you should be dead and should be killed.Thalia shut them all up,she clicked her fingers suddenly storm clouds appeared above them cackling with thunder,the wind picked up,she started cackling with energy,Nico did a more direct approach he  summoned his Dementors,and summoned hundreds of Skeletal soldiers.Perseus didn't do anything he just stood as the shouting quoted down.then he started walking towards the Infirmary,he found a 2 story tall building,with high-tech doors and windows,he went inside,the whole place was like a very good hospital,the air smelled like vanilla incense,a fountain flowed in the corner through which Water's flowed.there were cabinets beside each bed with labeled  medicines and potions.Kate and Eric stood beside the only occupied bed,while another boy with golden blond hair and soft light golden brown eyes wrapped bandages around Tim's wounds cleaning them with Nectar,and potions.Perseus knelt beside the bed and looked at the blond boy who could only be a child of Apollo.the boy nodded and said he is very severe,I am surprised he survived that long,he has 24 broken bones,324 ruptures,his life force is extremely weak,his cuts are healing at at incredibly slow pace and his right upper arm bones are completely Shattered and so has his left hip bone to the knee been shattered,they could take years to heal,Perseus smiled sadly and waved his hand suddenly Tim rose slightly off the bed,water came from Perseus's hands and enveloped him in a sarcophagus,Tim's cuts and wounds began to heal immediately and Perseus said to the boy if there is any change in his condition please tell me,the boy said I am sorry my lord but it will be nigh impossible to see the changes that will take place,Perseus nodded and waved his hand,a fish bowl appeared beside the bed and filled itself with water in which two glowing fish were swimming around,one was silver,the other was gold,they both kept a careful eye on Tim.Perseus nodded to Kate and Lupa said Katie Connell you are to stay here and watch him,same with you Eric Brown.the boy groaned and said but Lupa you know about the project.Lupa nodded to Eric and said then check on him repeatedly.Eric nodded and excused himself.One by One all the 4 gods vanished though Perseus lingered behind a little longer.
Kate rubbed her eyes,what a long day,her name was actually Katie,it was kept by her mother the one time she had asked she had replied that Katie Gardner was a demigod daughter of Demeter and the most powerful child of Demeter to be born yet,apparently she had done something in the giant war to gain such approval but she always said her name was Kate because it was shorter and simpler.Eric came a few minutes later checked Tim's temperature and handed Katie a book about Architecture and disappeared again.Kate looked at Tim's handsome face,the way he had fought the army was incredible,single handedly no one had even tried to help except Claire the 7 year old girl.she still coudnt read Tim's mind,it was exceptionally frustrating for her.she put the book down,measured his temperature like Chiron and Lupa instructed.his temperature was exceptionally cold,but his forehead was incredibly warm.she thought woudnt it be easier to read his mind,if I was in contact with him,touch telepathy is better then indirect telepathy .she touched Tim's arm,and released her mind probe,she encountered a wall,like running water of course,running water acts as a barrier against powers .but Tim was weak so with some very careful pushing into his mind she slipped in,Tim's mind was full of pain,he was barely conscious,he was hallucinating about the fight with Kronos,each time the memory flowed through his head his body would shoot out spasms of pain where he was hurt,Katie quickly withdrew her finger sharply.the only reponse to Kate's mind probe was a faster breathing rate in Tim.Kate sat on the chair the remaining day,she wanted to go out and practice swordplay and archery instead of sitting beside the bed taking care of Tim.suddenly Tim's eyes shot open,but there was something wrong his eyes were filled with Green light,the water around him started expanding.Katie Yelped and jumped up and thought could my Mind probe have done that,when the brain is weak even the slightest provocation of personal space may shatter the mind .she yelped as more water started coming from Tim,it slowly filled the room,she ran out of the infirmary shouting " close and lock all routes to Infirmary,authorization Katie Connell daughter of Annabeth,plan alpha alpha B ".suddenly all the doors and windows to the Infirmary closed and locked themselves,the Infirmary could resist an attack from a nephritis warhead.Chiron came trotting towards her and asked What happened Child ?Katie had tears in her eyes as she explained about the mind probe and reaction to it .Lupa growled irrigator and mumbled something about how Perseus and his Son could probably kill them all.suddenly there was a sound of pain from the infirmary.everyone looked at the Infirmary with wide eyes.suddenly water started rushing out of the crevices of the building.it stopped for a minute,then the Earth started shaking,cracks appeared in the ground,a narrow fissure started opening up in the ground and went straight towards the Infirmary,the infirmary shook a bit but otherwise didn't fall.suddenly John the son of Posiedon said " O Crap ".Katie looked back and nearly had a heart Attack,a giant wave was rising towards camp,towering thousands of feet high.Chiron yelled to the Posiedon and Alek campers to stop the wave,the three children of Posiedon and 9 children of Alek tried to stop the humongous Wave,but they had no success,Mira the daughter of Posiedon shouted " It's No Use,we can't control it Chiron ".Lupa shouted mentally Brace Yourselves .The Wave hit the shore travelling throughout the entire valley,Kate drove her sword into the ground to prevent herself from being washed away,the water hit her,she didn't know how long it lasted,but when it finally stopped she panted for air coughing salty water from her lungs,panting extremely hard.only the Children of Posiedon and Alek and Triton had been spared.suddenly a boom sound travelled through the camp,everyone looked at the Infirmary again,Kate was horrified to see green flashes were occurring throughout the entire building through the crevices between door edges and windows.another jaw rattling BOOM went through the camp,then another,suddenly the Infirmary exploded in a blinding flash of a Greeen explosion,not a single piece was left.and there stood Tim with his sword drawn,his eyes glowing green,his cuts all healed.and Katie coudnt help but think all that power,only if used constructively could be so beneficial and now not even a piece of the Infirmary remains,we will have to sell a lot of Straw berries again .suddenly there were quite a lot of bright flashes as the Olympian Gods appeared and so did Thalia,Perseus and Nico only the last three were incredibly calm........................

Hey guys this is just to tell you,that since I won't be able to complete this forum before the son of Neptune comes out,so I'll modify the roman characters powers and parentage afterwards.keep reading and keep replying......
over a year ago Percy2 said…
amazing
over a year ago ajatashatru said…
that was amazing. it was really good the way you made that time thing work and how tim saw the future and changed it to suit that situation.
by seeing Percy nico and thalia calm i can clearly say that things are going to get even more intresting.

as for the charcters i don't think you should make any changes to them even after the SON comes out. it will spoil the texture. keep it as they are.

keep posting.
big smile
that was really good. keep posting
Amazing post soon
smile
AWESOME man
and again I say this please please don't make Katie fall for Tim
Hey like I said it might happen,it might not,no worries Anaklusmos.
over a year ago PrinceAthem said…
Well DO anything you want.... And if possible post soon..
Well who wouldn't fall for someone that's a son of Percy
smile
I agree but I don't want a child of annabeth to fall for him
history repeats itself remember
the same thing could happen to Tim that happend to his father
over a year ago v_lav said…
yeah i agree with you anaklusmus because it'll probably end up as a curse for Annabeth and Perseus children heck there might be a prophecy about children of annabeth and perseus children falling in love but ends up in tragedy like helen of troy
Anaklusmos slow down,it really doesn't matter if Kate likes Tim,it matters if Tim likes Kate.

Sorry guys but will post tomorrow,I got an English Test tomorrow in the morning and though I know everything somehow Parents refuse to hear that.

Keep cool,drink a few cokes,don't give a heart attack to a water Buffalo (give one to my brother ),don't get angry and Enjoy Life.
smile
Your statement is true, vary true
okay I see your point. I will wait and see how things turn out.
And come on man giving a water buffalo a heart attack was on my to do list this weekend. And here you are telling me not to do it. >.> but I can settel for your brother
lol
Haha u r right greektrickster he has to like her too and when r u posting a chapter
yeah, it was on my list too.
guess we'll just have to settle with your brother.
oh, well.
:)
lol, great chapter.
can't wait to see how they'll react to what Tim did *grins evily at the posibilitys* guess we'll find out later today.

please post soon.

oh, yeah, sorry 'bout the hellhound. *sends it back home* totally forgot about it. no prop for you, but when you post the next part of the chapter, i'll give you a cake. again, sorry 'bout my pet.
chapter 12
No one 's pov
16th June 
6:50 pm

All the demigods looked at the Gods,Zues glared at Tim and said " Timothy Webber you have put our children in danger,now you shall die ".Perseus laughed and said " yeah right,and I will just stand here as you kill my son,nope not happening grumpy ".Zues turned red and turned to Perseus and said " I have half an idea to fight this war without you ".Perseus shrugged and said " actually that is awesome,I don't have to work with you,my father or Hades,so I'll be off ".Zues relented and said " sorry Perseus but we need to stop Tim otherwise he will destroy camp ".Perseus shrugged and said " hey you coudnt defeat my son if you tried and let me make a few things clear Zues
You touch my son and there will be war
You so much as make a storm cloud over my city and there will be war
You stop me from doing anything and I will kill you.
The demigods looked at Perseus incredulously who was very very calm.Zues started sweating bullets he knew Perseus could defeat him without effort.he started towards Tim,but Thalia blocked his way and said " sorry father,but I agree with Perseus ".Nico also nodded.Zues glared at the three and said " we have armies and we will destroy you ".Perseus clicked his fingers and Tim's eyes turned back to normal,he looked around noticing his surrounding and understanding crossed him,immediately he drew out his sword.Perseus smiled at Zues coldly and said " Zues the alliance is over,neither me nor my armies will fight with you ".STOP Zues roared and said " you shall do no such thing Nephew,we need you to fight Gaia.Perseus glared at Zues and said " do not test me child I will kill you ".everyone even Nico and Thalia stared at Perseus,did he just call himself older then Zues.Zues said " but I am older then  you.Perseus laughed and said " I am the god of time,do you know what that means,I have lived the entire past of all mythologies,I have also lived the present and I have lived all the variations of the future,as mortal make choices in their life,the future changes,history literally branches in two creating one time stream where the person made that choice and the other where he didn't,so think about it,billions of people making billions of choices creating an Infinite number of futures.see I am older then all of you combined and also the fact that I am a time traveller adds my age,I am I think 49 million years old, ".a second passed before Perseus said again " 50 million now,someone just changed the future by creating World War 112 ".everyone stared at him,even Tim surprised.Zues turned the color of a beetroot,he snarled and said " what do you want from us,I will annihilate you,GODS ATTACK THEM ".no body moved,Leo stepped forward and said " I will not fight Percy he was my best friend and he walked over to Perseus's side along with Hazel,neither Posiedon nor Hades made any movement,Hestia also walked to Percy's side along with Piper, Reyna, Bobby, Annabeth, Clarisse.Perseus laughed and said " see your own gods don't listen to you,because you command respect,I win respect ".Jason and Alek glared at the gods,they both pulled their symbols of power and slammed them against the Earth,suddenly the winds picked up,and Jason grace brought out his army of Venti and Aurai.Zues pulled out his lightning Bolt.Nico slammed his Skepter and his army appeared,about a hundred Cloaked figures floating above the ground,his 4 children and Thanatos.Thalia also brought outnher army,her force included hundreds of Storm spirits,Aurai,Zephyr,Aeolus who had gotten over his make up obsession and two children,the boy was about 20 the girl around 18,they both had black hair and clear blue eyes.Both Rhalia and Nico looked at Perseus,the three never said it but Perseus was the leader.Perseus waved his hand and said " please calm down,before you want to start fighting,I want to show you something ".Tim smiled he knew exactly what was about to happen.Perseus clicked his fingers again and there were 14 bright flashes as Perseus's Elite force appeared,seven boys and seven girls and of course Tim the leader,suddenly the clothes of the 14 and Tim changed,they became olive green with a blue sash around the neck,the clothes were simple and modern,a button up top that covered the neck,and trousers along with black polished shoes.the clothes had no insignas except on the color the symbol of Perseus,the lion on the right,the horse on the left,in the middle stood the Spear and Sword and behind them there was pendulum.Perseus smiled at his soldiers,who smiled back.he gestured to the Gods and said " do you know them,you should they are your children,abandoned,lost track off,forced to live alone or run away ".the gods looked surprised at the 14 demigods who stood calmly in a line.Perseus said " I found them,one at a time,living poorly,I once made a wish that all demigods should be claimed till the age of 13 and they shouldn't be ignored,but you didn't listen to me did you ?Perseus gestured to the first girl,she had violet eyes and dark purple hair.Perseus kept a hand on her shoulder and said " this is Mikaela,a daughter of Dionysus,I found her at her burnt farmhouse in Ohio,she is our number one madness expert ".Percy moved on to the next boy and said " this is Trent,he is a son of Hecate,our magic specialist ".he moved on to the next who was a girl with blond hair,and grey eyes " this is Tanya,a daughter of Minerva,I found her when she got lost in the lotus hotel and casino and she is our best battle strategist ".he moved onto the next boy Percy said " this is Walt,he is an Egyption magician you know he had the curse of Akenaton but I went back in time found the cure and cured him,he has a knack for turning things to Stone ".he moved on to the next girl the girl was thin but muscular,she had weapons everywhere,two laser guns were belted atbher waist,her wrists held daggers,and so did her ankles,she had a spear strapped to her back,she had brown stringy hair and warm brown eyes,Percy said " this is Kyla a daughter of Ares our weapon specialist ".he moved to the next boy,the boy was buff and tall,he had a nasty scar on his forehead,Percy gestured to the boy and said " this is Lance,a son of Vulcan,when his mom died in the global epidemic of 2334,he was alone and so he had to fight dozens of monsters all by himself and I found him too ".he moved on to the next girl,she had red hair and warm brown eyes Percy smiled at her and said " this is Janice the daughter of Hestia,she was given to me by Hestia when she feared that Zues would declare her dead ".a couple of gasps went through the crowd and Artemis winced does Perseus know about....no,no it's impossible but then he has proven he knows everything ".Percy moved on to the next boy,he had black hair,and black eyes,Percy smiled again and said " this is Peter the son of Nyx goddess of Night ".a couple of gasps went through the crowd again,Nyx was banished thousands of years ago.Percy moved on to the next girl,she had ice blue eyes,and black wavy silky soft hair,she was beautiful,very beautiful though her face was extremely white like it was bloodless,Percy said " this is Scarlett daughter of Khione the Goddess of Ice and Snow our number one ice expert ".Percy moved on to the next boy,the boy had honey blond hair and soft clear black eyes,he was very very muscular though thin and tall,his lean muscles bulged under his clothes clearly showing his abbs and biceps and triceps,he was as muscular as Perseus,Percy said " this is Kent son Of Kratos the god of strength and blessed by Nike herself ".
Percy moved onto the next girl,she was athletic looking and had brown hair and blue eyes " this is Rachel daughter of Hermes and our Number one travel and speed expert,I found her in Washington crying in an old warehouse because she didn't have anywhere to go ".Perseus moved on to the next boy,the boy was thin, thin but had a handsome face,his hair was dark brown and shortly cut and said " this is Andrew he is the son of Reyna goddess of Teleportation and Necromancy,when he was small,he accidentally fell into a lake in the winter,in desperation he suddenly teleported to Antartica where I found him and offered him a new life,we call him " Jumper as he can teleport anyone and everyone to anywhere ".he moved on to the next girl she had brown with eyes that kept changing colors,she was tall,she was absolutely gorgeous with flowing hair,and her eyes were extremely captivating but despite the good looks she didn't seem like a daughter of Aphrodite but there was also a force from her that seemed to emit power " this is Tracy daughter of Piper the Goddess of Beauty,charm and patron goddess of France,she is good with a dagger and she can convince anyone to do what she wants ".Percy moved on to the last boy and Artemis gasped,the boy had black hair which glinted in the moonlight and silver eyes which hummed with power,he was tall,muscular,he was handsome undeniably so,his body was like an Archer's,and his hands were powerfull Percy said " and the last but not the least I present you Alex the son of Artemis ". ( I wanted to do something different as every forum I have read so far,Artemis always has a girl,so I wanted to make one a boy ).Everyone gasped and Zues looked at Artemis horrified and Percy explained " oh don't blame her for breaking her oath,after all how could she resist the perfect mortal for her that had been to the moon and back 7 times ".
" So what's your point Perseus "? Zues asked,Perseus shrugged and said " like I said you don't know what I am capable off,I have showed you 14 enormously talented and gifted demigods and my son is their leader,do you have any idea how many soldiers I have otherwise,my armies outnumber yours 20:1 and you could barely defeat me,let alone my entire army.Zues almost popped his eyes out,his face kept changing colors which it finally settled on a greenish hue.Jason glared at Perseus and said " you lie,you possibly don't know what you are talking about ".Perseus shrugged and said " Try Me ".Jason gestured his army to charge,the storm spirits ran forward,suddenly half of them dropped to the ground screaming in pain clutching their heads,Vine grapes grew over them,everyone looked at Mikaela the daughter of Dionysus who hadn't even twitched,the rest of the storm spirits charged forward,where they were met head on by a number of spells and grey energy which turned them to stone,everyone looked at Trent and Walt the two magicians who were grinning.Kyla the daughter of Ares pulled out her high tech laser guns from her waist and in a graceful swing she started shooting in mid air,her shots perfectly accurate,Lance the son of vulcan and fire-user lit his hand on fire and started shooting it at the remaining storm spirits along with Janice the daughter of Hestia.Peter the son of Nyx merely clicked his fingers and a cloud of darkness and shadows flew up and wrapped around some storm spirits sucking them into oblivion.Scarlett the daughter of Khione launched ice and snow projectiles and a snow storm,Kent son of Kratos dug his fingers into the ground and tore of a huge chunk of rock and threw it at Storm Spirits.Rachel daughter of Hermes could run super fast,she ran out pulling her switch blade and cut anyone who came in her way,Andrew son of Reyna goddess of Teleportation and Necromancy,started teleporting straight into the middle of the storm spirits and teleporting them to Antartican ice where they would be preserved,Tracy simply told all the storm spirits to ' Stop ' and they did while she slowly walked and cut them with her knife and Alex,well let's just say,he shot pulsating beams of moonlight from his hands at the storm spirits with such accuracy,that one shot was able to kill more then 5 storm spirits at a time,and he also had a silver bow in his hand form which he was shooting arrows,also killing many monsters.Tim didn't even have to move a inch because in less then 100 seconds Jason's Army was Dust.Jason stared at the 15 demigods including Tim who didn't even have a speck of dust on their clothes nor a single hair ruffled,in fact they all seemed to be standing atbthe exact same place in the same line as they were before.The Gods mouths dropped open,even Thalia and Nico and Nico said " that's one wicked army ".his children nodded impressed.Thalia stared at Perseus and his elite army.Perseus said " so if you will close your mouths so that flies won't go in,we should go and remember what you saw Zues ".Zues nodded still dazed,the 14 demigods had just vaporized their entire army of thousands of storm spirits in less then 2 minutes.Perseus nodded to the 14 demigods and his son and said " I am sorry children but please I ask you to stay here with Tim,try to earn their trust and I am afraid Tim can't do that alone uless he has some friends ".all the demigods smiled and hugged Percy,Percy vanished along with Thalia and Nico to the wonderful hotel of Le Parker Meridean to get some cheeseburgers and cokes.

Annabeth

annabeth was officially stunned,was there no stopping Percy's amazement.Percy met her in her way to her favorite hotel where she occasionally ate food and designed a few buildings and listened to people's thoughts.Thalia and Nico went on ahead.Percy looked at Annabeth with sad eyes.annabeth coudnt help herself  " Percy " she said desperately.He looked at her with crystal clear sea green eyes,though now Annabeth noted his eyes changed color,they changed to sea blue,sometimes inky black,sometimes blood like,sometimes ice blue,sometimes completely clear then back to normal sea green. his eyes must change color to show different bodies of waters annabeth noted,she said " Percy I am sorry,really sorry for not trusting you I know I should have,but they found Kronos's Scythe under your bed,you were gone from camp for that one night ".when she could look back at Perseus she saw his expression was pained,he choked outbthe words " annabeth it's not that,I know about the evidence it's just that you knew me for more then 5 years,we were best friends and then we even loved each other and in one moment of doubt you completely lost trust in me ".Annabeth looked down and said " I dint lose trust in you,but I remember I was walking in the forest one day after the giant war and I saw you  kissing Gwen.Percy smiled and said " that's all ".Annabeth looked up and said " isn't that a reason enough,you cheated on me ".Suddenly Percy was standing an inch away and he whispered in her ear " if you had waited and see,you would have noticed she charmspoke me and she was the one kissing and I broke it off ".Annabeth jumped and looked up into percy's color changing eyes,he kissed her once full on the lips briefly and said " see annabeth,I never got over you and I never will,I don't know if we might end up together again someday,but for now I am content with what I have ".and Percy left her standing there stunned,Annabeth ran a finger over her lips,she was so stunned into silence that she barely noticed as she stood in the shadows of a column,suddenly a soft angelic voice touched her ear,it was a male voice,it sounded trust worthy said " Go To The Wolf House,You Shall Find A Way To Defeat Gaia There .ananbeth hesitated it could be a trap,but the voice was so friendly and she was sure it didn't belong to Khione who had influenced Zues and Aeolus before,this was a male voice,so Annabeth teleported herself to The Wolf House,though she was very careful,she never touched the ground,instead she floated in the air 10 feet off the ground,she surveyed the Wolf House for any traps or monsters,everything seemed normal,she turned herself around trying to detect if anyone was approaching her by their Thoughts.suddenly the ground beneath her started shaking,from the ground erupted a huge giant right below her,he had hair like sea weed,he also had a trident strapped to his back,he grabbed her locking her in his arms.Ananbeth tried to assume her true form,but she was sucked into the ground,she felt deluded,she felt the Earth shake around her and then suddenly she was in an Enormous cavern,she could tell it was underground,she was in an Earthern Cage,each of it's tendrils thicker then a telephone pole.Outside she saw 11 giants roaming around,she saw Polybotes,Poryphorion,Hippolytus and many others,but the main observation was that a large Earthern Tendril was pushing out of the ground,she felt her energy sap as it was pulled from her.outside the cage Gaia was standing along with Kronos.Annabeth asked them What Do Yo want from me ?Gaia smiled though her eyes were still closed,she said in a raspy voice " Annabeth the goddess of thoughts and Architecture,do you know how I raised Poryphorian "?Annabeth nodded and said " you used Hera's energy to raise him ".Gaia smiled and suddenly Annabeth realized why she was here.annabeth said " You are creating a new giant  for Perseus using my energy ".Gaia and Kronos both smiled evilly and Gaia said as for the mysterious voice you heard,she snapped her fingers,and a man in a dark black suit made entirely out of darkness rose from the shadows.'  EREBOS ' annabeth said stunned,and Gaia smiled " indeed,my brother has risen,though his wife Nyx supports Perseus,EREBOS has joined me ".The realization fell on Annabeth,she would find some way to save herself,she would need to chose a hero to save her,and she knew just the person,the son of Perseus-Timothy Webber...............

*****************************************­*
do you guys like it?