Fantasy The World RP

sonoboreas posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 07:29AM
The World is a strange and confusing place. You don't have any other choice though so make the best out of what you can!
The World you live in is filled with strange creatures and places. Creatures from dreams and nightmare roam our World. But the people are the same, greedy; or kind, wealthy; or poor. And power is sought for everywhere.
Your kingdom, a vast one, is led by an emperor but you cannot be sure of what kind of man his is because the world is to big and the stories are too large in number, you believe only what you see. There are kings stretched far and wide, ruling over different amounts of land, under the control of the emperor and there is much land to see each filled with its own beauty and uniqueness. The Light Country is said to be the greatest. It is where the emperor himself resides. It is a place, the biggest country in all the kingdom, the flourishes and is in a time of renaissance. People from all over the world are flocking there to see the wonders and make a living.
You yourself just arrived in the Light Country.
All the wonders and knowledge can be found here, all the magic and divinity.
But what will you do in this country? Who will you meet? What art or work will you follow? This is all up to you.
The possibilities are endless! You could train to become an alchemist, one who can practice an advanced science in which objects can be created from raw materials. Or maybe become a mage. Maybe become a knight and protect your kingdom. You can become anything you want!

Something else is going on in the kingdom though. Citizens are beginning to notice the wealth and power certain kings and nobles hold and have become jealous. Rebellions are starting to rise everywhere and you must decide which side to choose. But you hear of a meeting for younger people like yourself who have recently come to Light Country, a meeting to recruit people to the rebellion. You decide to go, although, your decision hasn't been made.

Name;

Age;

Looks;

Personality;

Apprenticed to become a;

Opinion of rebellion;

Weapon;

Animal;

Boreas-Garp
Artemis-Kate
Leah-Bella
Penelope-Alexa
DoN-Ashllyn
DT-Joseph
Alex-Claire
last edited on Aug 10, 2011 at 10:18PM

Fantasy 377 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 377

over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
(Gtg eat!)
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
I nodded and gripped the sword sheathed at my side.
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
I shifted. "Let me change really quick. I could never stand dresses."
I quickly waved my staff over my body, and I was wearing plain peasant clothes and a cloak. My staff turned into a wand which I nestled into my pocket. I smiled.
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
"You do know the ingredients right?" I asked with a grin, as I jumped off my horse and tied him to a post. We began walking into town.
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
I looked the enemy guy straight in the face. He was very dirty, but something about him was very familiar. i searched my memories and stumbled across a memory of a court meeting my parents had attended when I was 5. A few of the other noble children and i had ran amok through the palace halls. i remembered the face of a boy who, if the boy in front of me was cleaner, would look like a younger version of him. I figured, 'well, as long as they're going to erase his memory' and pulled down my hood, saying "Do I know you?"
My falcon came soaring up. "Could you fly me, boy?"
He nodded once. "I can transform into a horse, if you'd prefer."
I sighed. "Alright."
He did so, and I got on.
over a year ago DemiTitan said…
I wish you people would stop making massive changes to my charactes when im not here
I nodded,"Hey Kate! Are you coming with?" I asked with a grin.
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
Sorry, I didn't mean to. I can delete it if you want.

"sure" I said, and ran with.
last edited over a year ago
I glanced around nervously. "We're going into...town?"
"I think so…"
I followed, "you guys need better magic. I feel fine. But I am heading out. If I don't get home in time they will send more guards. On a Nobles Honour I swear to protect your whereabouts".
"Anything wrong with that?" I asked.
"Oh, nothing." I pulled a cloak over my head.
I grew angry. "Better magic?! You have got to be kidding me! That wasn't even… I'm being taught by the head enchanter!"
I nodded,"Damn, I'm actually starting to like you now kid." I muttered as we continued to walk."Well, I hope it doesn't raise a problem being there."
I ran down through barren lands and found the river where my standard guard pedal boat was. I pedaled down the river until I reached the castle where my father was waiting. Then I saw my father was hanging. By the arm from two guards.
"We hear you went on an unauthorized search. We wanna know what you seen".
My father had a tear coming down from his Black Eye
I whistled and a Gray owl swooped down. "Hey Olive," I smiled. "Keep watch okay?"
She hooted and flew into the sky.
"I'll meet you guys there," I said. "I left my horse at home."
"Why do you need it?" I wondered.
I shuddered, "It was authorized. I authorized it with Peterson".

"Well Peterson has run away to become a rebel. So how do we know you aren't".
"I thought we were riding into town."

(R We already there?!)
"Get around faster maybe?"
(I AM SO CONFUSED)
I grinned,"The town is only about a half a mile away."
"because I'm not. Its just a coincidence".

"Well your dad gets fired and you decide to search an area on your own without a suggestion of where they might be and don't tell anyone but the person you authorize it with WHO IS A REBEL", he yelled.

I pulled my Bloodhounds leash three times and let go. The sign for run and get help. He doggy paddled down the river towards the rebel camp.

They shot at him and missed and then grabbed me and pulled me up stuffing a sack over my head.
Does facepalm. "Sorry."
I laughed and kept walking, I noticing the kids dog from earlier was bounding towards us.
A sodden dog ran up to Alexa and tugged her sleeve.
I looked down and petted the dog. "What is it?" I asked.
I glanced at it hesitantly. "Should we trust it?"
"What's going on?" I wondered.
The Bloodhound pointed with his nose to the river, lay down, made a paddling motion, and then played dead.
My eyes widened and I ran to the river cursing. "Stupid dress." I muttered and looked at the water.
"I-Is he referring to that kid."
My eyes widened. "GUYS! QUICK!"
"Hey wait!" I looked down,"It might be dangerous if we just go right on after him. Someone could get hurt and we don't exactly owe anything to him." I created a wall of metal from the dirt on the ground."That's why I'll go alone."
"BULL!" I yelled to him from the river.
"You wish." i rolled my eyes.
I laughed,"Then try to keep up!" I was already half-way through the river, riding a pillar of earth. I saw the two men with guns and spears. I jumped into the water and launched a wave at them, as soon as the water came in contact with them I pressed a tattoo. The next moment one was burnt from boiled water and the next frozen in place by ice.
"Oh, no you don't!" I said, seeing another man coming. I waved my wand, and he was encased in ice.
"Let's go!" I yelled to the group, not wanting to wait for more soldiers. I picked up the man that was being held and ran across the river, coating it in ice.
"Ah hell!" I yelled and round house kicked a man in the face.
"Come!" I yelled.
I rolled my eyes. I ran towards him and stepped over a body.
I jumped over there.
(I keep picturing my character whereing green pumpkin pants, green fluffy hat, and white tights. -_-)

I ran.
XD why? XD
She's a musketeer of course!!XD

I kept running, it was about another twenty minutes until we reached the camp.
(IDK!!! It's Creepy!!!!!!! XDDDDD Oh and the Green buckle shoes of course!!! XD))
I leaned on a tree panting.