Fantasy The World RP

sonoboreas posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 07:29AM
The World is a strange and confusing place. You don't have any other choice though so make the best out of what you can!
The World you live in is filled with strange creatures and places. Creatures from dreams and nightmare roam our World. But the people are the same, greedy; or kind, wealthy; or poor. And power is sought for everywhere.
Your kingdom, a vast one, is led by an emperor but you cannot be sure of what kind of man his is because the world is to big and the stories are too large in number, you believe only what you see. There are kings stretched far and wide, ruling over different amounts of land, under the control of the emperor and there is much land to see each filled with its own beauty and uniqueness. The Light Country is said to be the greatest. It is where the emperor himself resides. It is a place, the biggest country in all the kingdom, the flourishes and is in a time of renaissance. People from all over the world are flocking there to see the wonders and make a living.
You yourself just arrived in the Light Country.
All the wonders and knowledge can be found here, all the magic and divinity.
But what will you do in this country? Who will you meet? What art or work will you follow? This is all up to you.
The possibilities are endless! You could train to become an alchemist, one who can practice an advanced science in which objects can be created from raw materials. Or maybe become a mage. Maybe become a knight and protect your kingdom. You can become anything you want!

Something else is going on in the kingdom though. Citizens are beginning to notice the wealth and power certain kings and nobles hold and have become jealous. Rebellions are starting to rise everywhere and you must decide which side to choose. But you hear of a meeting for younger people like yourself who have recently come to Light Country, a meeting to recruit people to the rebellion. You decide to go, although, your decision hasn't been made.

Name;

Age;

Looks;

Personality;

Apprenticed to become a;

Opinion of rebellion;

Weapon;

Animal;

Boreas-Garp
Artemis-Kate
Leah-Bella
Penelope-Alexa
DoN-Ashllyn
DT-Joseph
Alex-Claire
last edited on Aug 10, 2011 at 10:18PM

Fantasy 377 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 377

over a year ago sonoboreas said…
"Bella. Alexa." I smiled and shook both of their hands."And what do you do Alexa? Are you apprenticed to anyone?"
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
I shook ym head and gave a humorless laugh. "My mother wants me to be a Fashion designer." I grimaced. "But It's my desteny to become a Magic musketeer" I said proudly.
over a year ago DemiTitan said…
Name; Joseph Kolbinsky son of a noble who annoyed the emperor and got fired

Age; 15

Looks; dirty black hair, chubby face, very badly groomed from living in the gutter, hunched

Personality; tries o be posh even though hes piss poor

Apprenticed to become a; guard

Opinion of rebellion; it depends how soon it happens

Weapon; a night stick

Animal; bloodhound
"A musketeer?" I said with a grin."How amazing."
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
Tim Tim I died of RP overload AGAIN :P

Name; Claire

Age; 17

Looks; Long copper hair, elfish features, 5'6, Bright silver eyes

Personality; Very impatient, fighter, isnt afraid to speak up for something she believes in, will do anything for friends, reckless, carefree, easily annoyed, joker, very graceful, light on her feet

Apprenticed to become a; was apprenticed to be a spellcaster, but now apprenticed to be a warrior (She loves being a warrior but she wants to go back to spellcasting)

Opinion of rebellion; Supports it fully

Weapon; Multicolored Sword (Used to be a wand)

Animal; Copper fox

Claire used to be a fairy until she spoke out against the king. For her actions she was exiled from the kingdom and her powers were taken away. She's now a known traitor to the kingdom. Claire loves being a warrior in the rebellion but she wishes she could go back her kingdom again. The way it used to be. Although she won't admit this to anyone. Oh and you might not wanna use any 'Tinkerbell' jokes around her ;)
last edited over a year ago
I walked town to the other kids chatting in my simple uniform patting my nightstick in my hands and holding my bloodhound tight on the leash.
"Musketeer. I hope you are not planning to rebel", I asked.
I rolled my eyes. "Tell my mom that."
I waved my hand, a wall of solid earth rose from the ground and blocked off the stranger."Mistake boy."
I turned to the boy. "Rebelling is my special power." I said a michvious glint in my eye.
I lifted my whistle and blew, "EEEEEEEH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!", and then yelled, "REBELLION. REBELLION. REINFORCEMENTS NOW!", and I heard nothing, "oh good. No guards are here or they would be running to my aid. Now lets talk about rebellion".
I raised an eyebrow. "Really?"
(They wouldn't have a rebel camp where guards can come at any second.)
(Yeah... o.O)
(sorry I wasn't sure where we are. ill edit)
(Yeah no problem.)
I sighe.d
I rolled my eyes,"Let's get going, I have to finish the stone. Are you coming Alexa?"
"Look. I can go and tell all of my guard friends where the rebels are. Or I can stay and tell all of my rebel friends where the guards are".
"Rebel friends? I doubt that. I know every single person associated with this camp and you aren't one of them" I stated simply."So give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you now?" I asked pressing my palms together.
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
I was walking through town, heading to the next village to spread my story to cover for the children, when I heard the shrill sound of a whistle, then a voice yelling something about the rebellion. I pulled my hood up, climbed onto the roof of a building, and ran across the rooftops to where the sound came from. i came upon an alleyway full of enemy troops, who were facing off against some people I had seen in the rebel camp. I was glad I had decided to get on the rooftops early. Putting an arrow in my bow, I held it there, waiting for them to attack.
"Because Rebels are meant to be after whats right. Murdering someone because they come near you and where they come from is not right. and because I told my father I was coming here to search for Rebels and if I don't come back it means I found them and they killed me".
I looked up at the nearby rooftops and saw a hooded figure, I nodded at her."Well, I know what my cause is and what I must do to protect it. From what you are saying you sound exactly like a spy. One that could slow down this rebellion. So yes, I feel perfectly justified in murdering you."
"Because Killing means War." I said quietly, quoting from a book I read.
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
I raised a hand. "I'll need to come for the stone…"
I hopped down from a nearby roof beside Alexa. "I'm not missing anything fun, am I?"
"Nope, Tink." I ducked to avoid a playful punch.
I smiled,"I was talking to you Bella. And no, Claire, you won't be as long as your willing to tag along."
I jumped. "Claire!" I smiled and hugged her.
"So you aren't killing me then".
"I don't plan on it no. But don't make me. What is your name by the way?"
I hugged Claire.
"So are we going to the stone or what?"
I hugged Bella and Alexa back. "I'll go." I glared at the guard.
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
I hopped down from the roof, but didn't pull my hood down. I wasn't sure if I trusted the guy that blew the whistle yet.
"I do not plan on telling you. Its best I remain anonymous".
"Not to." I noted."We need to go look for more ingredients, I'm not sure what they are so I thought you would know." I nodded at him,"Alright, Anon, I don't want to see you here again. I will kill you next time. Well, I will kill you if you haven't earned my trust by then."
I looked at the tree nearby and sighed angrily. "Be right back." I muttered and jumped into the tree. There was a yell and a crash.
"JIMMY!"
"YOUR SO GROUNDED!"
"UGH!"
CRASH
I was on top of a boy about 12.
"JIMMY ETHAN!" I yelled.
He laughed. "ALEXA ALANA!"
I glared.
I rolled my eyes. "Jimmy…"
"You rebels are so rude. I see why my bosses want to kill you. But I am staying until it reaches the time when I said it would return or reinforcements will be sent. Now when I stay I do request that this man does not speak to me as he is threatening to kill me and he is rude", I said sharply
I laughed,"Let's get going."
I raised an eyebrow. "You haven't seen 'rude' yet. I don't like what your "bosses" did to me." I winced.
"trust me they are just as mean to their apprentices", I said lifting my shirt to show a long scar along my chest and a second down my stomach".
brb
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JIMMY!" I said angrily.
"YOU CAN'T ITS AGAINST THE LAW!" He said gleefully.
"I SWEAR JIMMY!" I glared.
I pulled him to his feet by the ear.
"Meet my brother," I said through clentched teeth. "The one who I am about to kill for eavsdropping."
I turned my back on the group and came back five minutes later with ten rebel soldiers,"Men, this man is threatening to expose our camp. Make sure he gets to the mage for a memory wiping, and drop him off in town."
I stopped him. "Don't worry. I learned a Memory Eraser spell a few years back."
I ran after the man and pointed my staff at him. "Obliviate."
(O_e)

I watched.
(No, it was DT they were talking about.)
(I thought it was my brother because he spied on them)
(Poor Jimmy, but yes we were referring to DT)

I nodded,"Thank you. Now let's go into town!"
(ooooh sorry!!! O_o)

I nodded.