Team Potter! Potter Posts (i.e. General Discussion)

LilysLittleTwin posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 09:16PM
The title says it all. This is a place to kick back and enjoy the company of other Potter nerds.
The title says it all. This is a place to kick back and enjoy the company of other Potter nerds.

Team Potter! 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago iBaseCheergirl said…
laugh
I love the HP fandom :D
It's amazing how everyone just gets along so well. That isn't the case in other fandoms I can think of :p
We've got everything, even Wizard Rock (which is the most epic thing ever!), I'm so glad to be an HP-Fan! :)
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
Yeah, at least we don't fight over who's hotter, who's cooler, etc.
And Wrock Wrocks!
Like...THE THEME PARK, YOU MEAN!? :D
over a year ago iBaseCheergirl said…
laugh
exactly! :D
That is one of the places I will definitely visit should I ever come to the USA :)
I wish I could go this Spring, but I don't know :(
over a year ago potterrox said…
We might be going to florida soon but i don't know when it opens... :( ok to open this general discussion up what do you guys think of luna lovegood. who does she end up with? I was rooting for neville but according to jkr he marries hannah abbott
Luna rocks! She marries Rolf Scamander, the great-grandson I think of Newt Scamander, who wrote Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Rolf is a magizoologist. They had two kids together, Lysander and Lorcan.
over a year ago ChocAttack266 said…
I like how Neville and Luna didn't end up together. I was absolutely sick of people going, "Well EVERYONE has to end up in a relationship - so there's Ron and Hermione, Harry and Ginny...we'll just shove Neville with Luna to keep it all in the group." It's like, not everyone needs to have a romantic happily-ever-after. Plus, keeping all the relationships in the group? What's a story that we all know does that, hmm?
Thank you, ChocAttack266! Precisely what I think!
over a year ago ravenclawgirl5 said…
^ Same here! ^