Twilight Movie The perfect New Moon Trailer would go something like this...

sharsharlc posted on Nov 22, 2008 at 04:06PM
NEW MOON TRAILER [You need to have read New Moon to be able to picture this in your head so you can picture the right scenes in your head]

"Last fall, the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Clips: Bella and Edward up in the tree. Edward telling Bella "you are my life now". Edward carrying Bella in the Ballet studio. Edward and Bella dancing at prom.

"But this summer, to protect the one he loves, he vanishes"

Clip: Edward telling Bella "I don't love you anymore, it will be like I never existed". Bella flipping through her photo album of where Edward's picture use to be.

"What do you do when your world turns black"

Clip: Scene of rain falling, Bella crying, stumbling through the trees, falling down, not getting up, camera blacks out from Bella's perspective.

(sound of a flat line heart)

"Who will be there to pick up the pieces of a broken heart"

Clip: From Bella's eyes: Blurry. dark figure. flashlight moves straight into the camera. Blinking.

(very slow heart beat) fade out.

Quick montage of jacob. (heart beating) depressed dad. Laurent glaring at her with his teeth showing. (heart beating faster) jacob and the pack in human form. Bella crashing on motocycle (heartbeat even faster)[ motocycle sliding right into the camera making it go black].(dramatic melody until it goes black)

Voice over of Edward's voice: BELLA, NO!
Clip: (Fastest heartbeat )Bella jumps off the cliff. (heartbeat then stops. flat line.) Black out.

Coming soon to theaters.

Twilight Movie 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vivianmb said…
I think your work sounds better than what I saw on screen last night. Sounds great!
over a year ago happybunny13 said…
that sounds FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!! i love it!!
over a year ago i-heart-edward said…
thats SO FREAKING COOL!!!