The Winx Club What the Winx Club thinks of You?quiz

Flora_Bloom posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 11:34AM
Post your results for this quiz!
link

The Winx Club 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rebekah_Mik said…
Bloom: Thinks you're an okay person. But doesn't really like you a whole lot.
Stella: Thinks you're pretty cool, likes your sense of style and is kind of jealous of you-thinks you're /almost/ as good as her.
Flora: Is a bit intimidated by you, doesn't really like your attitude and thinks that you're kind of mean.....but believes there is some good in you.
Musa: Likes your independence and class, but thinks you have a big head.
Tecna: Considers you kind of naive and kind of wishes you'd go away.
Layla: Idolizes you. She thinks you're awesome and feels as though your the only one who gets her.
over a year ago rorowinx said…
meh
Aisha hates me >:(
Bloom: Likes you a lot. Thinks your kind, fun and a joy to be around.
Stella: Doesn't really like your style, thinks of you as a bit of a goody-goody and is a little jealous as to of how close you are to Bloom and thinks you are replacing her as her BFF.
Flora: Thinks of you as a nice, cool person-but she doesn't fully trust you.
Musa: Is kind of intimidated by you and admires you slightly but would die before she admits it.
Tecna: Thinks you are cool and a good friend, but also as a bit of a distraction from her work.
Layla: Doesn't really care about you and would like to keep her distance
Princess-Flora commented…
We got the same results over a year ago
WinxClub_Stella commented…
^yeah lol. over a year ago
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Bloom: Hates you completely and wishes you would go to the omega dimension.
Stella: Thinks your alright, but doesn't really think of you as a freind.
Flora: Wishes you weren't so difficult.
Musa: Enjoys your company.
Tecna: Wishes you would hang out with her more.
Layla: Conciders you as an okay person but doesn't really feel safe to open up to you.
over a year ago Princess-Flora said…
Stella: Doesn't really like your style, thinks of you as a bit of a goody-goody and is a little jealous as to of how close you are to Bloom and thinks you are replacing her as her BFF.
Musa: Is kind of intimidated by you and admires you slightly but would die before she admits it.
Tecna: Thinks you are cool and a good friend, but also as a bit of a distraction from her work.
Layla: Doesn't really care about you and would like to keep her distance.
over a year ago SummerThunder said…
rorowinx commented…
3 of us got this over a year ago
over a year ago WinxClub_Stella said…
last edited over a year ago
Princess-Flora commented…
4 of us cost this over a year ago
over a year ago WinxStellaStar said…
Bloom: Likes you, but gives you a bit of the cold shoulder. (Ok Bloom...)
Stella: Thinks your okay, but conciders you a bit of a know-it-all. (Know-it-all? Thanks Stella :P)
Flora: Is a bit afraid of you but still admires you. (I know, I'm a little bit frightening xD)
Musa: Ignores you most of the time and wishes you'd stay out of her way. (Ok. :D)
Tecna: Wants you to be more of a friend than you already are, also thinks your quite smart. (Thanks Tecna :D)
Layla: Likes you a bit, but conciders you kind of slow and lazy and hasn't quite been that friendly to you because she secretly beilives you can't keep up with her. (Yes, I'm a little bit lazy xD)

Ok, it's looks like very weird. xD
over a year ago MissAngelPaws said…

My least favorite likes me, and my favorite hates me XD