Transformation:
Origin:
Hobbies:
Phobbies:
Family:
and something else if you want.

Here is one of mine:
Name:Anna
Power:She is the fairy of the sky and clouds(Of dreams)
Transformation:Enchantix
Origin:Solaria
Hobbies:The clothes
Phobbies:Clowns
Family:She don't have parents.Her parents have died.She have only her grandparents.
Something else:Her parents died when she was 14 years old.She don't have any friends,because she don't want to talk to anybody.Her favourite foods are cakes and brownies.Her favourite color is white.
A contest with fanmades!You will use this info:
Name:
Power:
Transformation:
Origin:
Hobbies:
P
last edited on Nov 06, 2010 at 07:08PM

The Winx Club 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
wink
Cool idea! : ) But- If this is a contest, than what do we win? =P (Just wondering by the way)

Name: Alice Germonatta
Power: Ice
Transformation: Believix
Origin: Earth
Hobbies: Drawing, singing, writing, playing with her sister and wolf.
Phobias: Spiders...
Family: Lianne (Mom) and Stefani (Little sister)
Something Else: Abused at a young age, Alice grew self conscience and rarely talked to anyone. But, began to come out of her shell after her mother divorced her 'father'. Her mom being abused also, the two grew very close to each other after the divorce, where they could do whatever they wanted, whenever.

Here she is in her Believix outfit! : )

[Image credit goes to: Elie_star]
Cool idea! : ) But- If this is a contest, than what do we win? =P (Just wondering by the way)

Name:
over a year ago Winxlove said…
Sorry i need another fairy.
blush
I will think about what you all gonna win...
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Name: Meggie
Power: read things out of books and fantasy
Hobbies: Read, write and be with friends!
Phobbies: loose her mother again...Capricorn, a character from a book named Inkheart.
Family: Teresa (Resa,mother) Mortimer (Mo,father)

and something else if you want: When she was 3 years old her father discovered he has an special hability to read things out of books when he read aloud. He read out of a book named Inkheart and 3 persons got out...Capricorn,Basta and Dustfinger But her mother got inside the book. When she was 13 she discovered the same powers. Capricorn kidnapped them (Meg and Mo). Capricorn forced Meggie to read a monster out of Inkheart, The shadow. but she also made the shadow disappear and Capricorn too.
There she discovered her mother was fine but lost her voice but she was fine.
Now she doesnt read aloud anymore, just when she needs too but she doesnt control what comes out and what gets in.

Imagen credit goes to golden-fantasy-voice for the base and CyD12 for making it for me! it is Meggie about to read aloud! =D
last edited over a year ago
Name: Meggie
Power: read things out of books and fantasy
H
I need in her fairy form or daily form
over a year ago Elie_star said…
sunny
This is my entry for this contest! I love OCs!

Name: Miele Swit
Power: Fantasy
Transformation: Charmix
Origin: Cyclamen Town, on Earth
Hobbies: reading, writing and drawing
Phobbies: she's really scared of remain alone, abandoned and forgetted by everyone
Family: Lorie and Lux, her parents, and Penny, her little sister (6 years younger)
and something else if you want: she's shy and a great daydreamer. She loves reading and writing. She likes nature (she deeply loves white flowers) and often she underestimate herself and her powers. She was living a quiet life as a daughter of farm worker, and then she discovered that she was a fairy... and that she's from Linphea (her mother is Linpheian!).

In this picture you can see Miele in her basic fairy form with her favourite spell: Robin's Arrow!
This is my entry for this contest! I love OCs!

Name: Miele Swit
Power: Fantasy
Transformation: Charm
heart
Yay! It's Miele! <3
(This is my fav pic you made of her by the way)
heart
Miele is cool!Love it!
Now the fairies that have entered the contest for now are:
-Miele
-Meggie

Sorry lovebaltor you are out.Or if you want,do another fairy to re-enter because i don't like very much Alice,she is a little bit like a zombie(Without ofending Mrs.lovebaltor)

*By the way,don't answer that I do that for vengeance,but I tell you the truth,I want something better from you!*
over a year ago CyD12 said…
here is mine!

Name: Teresa Mclean
Power: Literature and time-space
Transformation: Enchantix
Origin: Dagobah
Hobbies: read, learn more things, be with friends
Phobbies: Dark places
Family: Chris (father) and Claire (mother)

and something else if you want: When she was 15 years old she was working on a project about time. She was alone in her house and a thunder storm started. A thunder fall near her house and made interference with the machince Teresa was working on opening a portal. Teresa got in the portal and went to a strange dimension. She stayed there for 2 years and she learned all about literature and time-space. Thats how she discovered her powers. With her new powers she formed a new portal and got back to her home. There she notices that in her dimension only 2 mintes has passed instead of 2 years...
here is mine!

Name: Teresa Mclean
Power: Literature and time-space
Transformation: Enchantix
Or
I'm not going to post anyone else, because Alice is a character based on my life. So, you're saying that I'm a zombie? You're saying, I'm ugly and stupid and live for no reason? (Because that's what zombies are) and I was abused. That's why I said Alice was abused when she was a child. If you think that's funny, then just forget about the contest.

Alice is staying and I am not going to change it.

(And- How is she like a zombie? That made no damn sence to me right there)
not to be mean winxlove but...you said this is a contest for fanmades you should accept everyone who reply if it is a contest...and you shouldnt say the "zombie" thing...you could actually hurt lovebaltors feeling by saying that...
meh
And she hurt my feelings if says someone else is better...i'm not doing anything bad...just saying that she need to fix a little bit the the color of undereye(and sorry lovebaltor,I was angry yesterday and I sayed this,don't be mean with me cause you don't have any work here between me and winxlove2.You have tell me rude things about myself that I don't have these.All in my family,all my friends respect me and i don't care I don't know you or what you think you don't have any friend here we only chat and scrive here and don't be too mean,okay?If you are both with me and winxlove2,then don't comment anything or just say you two are the best,okay???!Becuase this is the way how is created the war and I'm exhausted with those.I maybe make war in winx vs witch spot,but that's a cartoon war,i don't want real wars OK??)
Now all the fanmades accepted for now:
-Miele
-Meggie
-Teressa
-(okay okay and)Alice

Now just stop argueing because that isn't a pleasure thing but send these wonderful fairies that you have created,OK???
hmmm
And oh,lovebaltor,I'm was saying before that Alice is like a zombie,not you.I don't even know you!
Besides,if you are sayin' that she is based with your life,if I tell something rude for her it looks like I'm telling that for you??Oh,come on,you can't be serious.She don't have anything like you(even I don't know you but anyway)she is a fairy you aren't a fairy,so what you want then?
I was angry yesterday,and I'm asking sorry but only to you to you lovebaltor,because I know I've made a mistake by answering like that to you,but you know and it's your fault too,you are always against me in every spot I am and you are too.What is the problem can you explain me?What I have done to you?I have only works with winxlove2 not with you.And if you are saying you have her a friend you wrong because winxlove2 don't have friends like we all here,we only like i said before we only see letters and images.You know what,winxlove2 tells me the secrets of her friend gintareka(even i'm not sure i think she is gintareka because she send me a message and sayed hi i'm gintareka)and winxlove2 have tell to me something really really rude about gintareks's family that I never tell this not for my family,but not for the other families.It looks like unhumanity,don't you think so?If you don't trust,ask her if you want.
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Name:Miranda
Power:Flowers and plants
Transformation:Standard Winx
Origin:Kelp
Hobbies:Gardening, reading, studying...etc
Phobbies:Snakes
Family:Sophie (mother)(sorry i don't remember the father's name.)
(plz don't use this image for anything else)
Name:Miranda
Power:Flowers and plants
Transformation:Standard Winx
Origin:Kelp
Hobbies:Gardening, rea
That is the only thing we have different is that age is a fairy and I'm not. Whoop di friggin doo! That still gives you no right to call Alice a zombie. Ok, fine, I won't argue with you anymore but winxlove2 is my friend and nothing you say about her will change my mind. And please stop saying that I am against you in every spot, when I am only against you in 2 Just to get that clear.
I thank you for putting Alice in the contest. (See! That wasn't so hard!) But-Don't think that after this we're just peachy keen. Nope, I need some more convincing,
Sorry for comment here, I know its not of my bussiness....but I was reading your comment about winxlove2 not being a friend cause we only see letter and images but let me say you, you are wrong!
We know very well winxlove2! we know a lot of things about her! We know her b-day, we know her likes, her dislikes, her age, we know all that a good friend should know! I even have her facebook! and my cousin (30degrees) too!
I know its not of my bussiness this fight but I really dont like when someone talks (or writes in this case) bad things about my friends! and you are saying about the gintareka thing! that she is saying bad things about her. you are saying that winxlove2 it is like unhumanity. But I bet you dont even know why she says that kind of stuff! You dont know what is the problems between gintareka and winxlove2 and if winxlove2 is saying bad things about gintareka is because she wants to take out all the anger she has inside! besides, if she told you that you shouldnt be saying it all around the page!! You could probably put winxlove2 in more problems with gintareka! so please do me a favor, stop talking bad things about my friends cause that really makes me angry please!

I am asking you in the nicest way I can...please dont make a drama about all this!
thanks! XOXO CyD12♥=D
over a year ago Elie_star said…
I don't want to put up a fight... but if you think that Alice looks like a zombie... it's my fault, because I'm the author of the pic!
So I think you did great admitting lovebaltor to this contest: because HER fairy is cool, even if MY picture is not so nice.

(end of my justification, good luck to everyone!) :)
Miranda is so beautiful!Love it!

(And you others,can you please stop ruining my contest?Can't you just send your fanmades?)
We are not ruining anything...I was just saying my oppinion about what you said about winxlove2! but whatever...

by the way...30degrees (my cousin) says that she will post the normal form of Meggie later! =D
Okay fine but I need her soon ok?
over a year ago Blue_dreams103 said…
I hav a wonderful fairy i hope you guys lik it!:D

Name:Kamilla
Power:she has the powers of dark and light thunders
Transfromation:Charmix
Origin:Tir An Og
Hobbies:She like to danse,to sing and she is very shy.
Phobbies:She is affraided from the ghosts and zombies
Family:Her little brother,Dereck,her mother,Ginevra,her father,Max,and her grandmother,Alessia.
Somethin else:She is very shy and she have a passion for dancing.She wishes to have friends,but when she is with them,she is so shy that she can't tell or talk something and the others think that she is boring.In fact,she is really smart and generous.

I hope you guys like my feiry!! ^_^
I hav a wonderful fairy i hope you guys lik it!:D

Name:Kamilla
Power:she has the powers of dark a
over a year ago 30degrees said…
here is Meggie in normal form...sorry it took me so long! I was going to post it yesterday but I wasnt able to sign in...well here it is =D

here is Meggie in normal form...sorry it took me so long! I was going to post it yesterday but I wasn
Great!i like it!
You both 30degrees and blue_dreams103 have done a great job! :D
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
hey!!!Blue_dreams103 joined whit your oc!!that's rule broking!!!
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
hey!!!Blue_dreams103 joined whit your oc!!that's rule broking!!!
over a year ago Flora_Bloom said…
smile
Save me and Silvia a place,winxlove.I'll post the picture soon.
over a year ago charmedphoebe46 said…
name:ella
power:fairy of vengance
transformation:enchantix
origin:dallas texas u.s.a earth
hobbies:swimming,fashion
phobbies:clowns
family:1 sister named isabella mom named laura no dad
something else:she didn't know she was a fairy
pic:
name:ella