The Winx Club My fan girls!

Winxlove posted on Nov 06, 2010 at 03:05PM
Hey!I've made some fanmades all this time i haven't got internet(sorry i haven't made them in the fairy mode)You can join some if you want!

Here is the first!(you will use this info:
Name:
Power:
Origine:
Family:
Favourite things:
and something else.

The Winx Club 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Winxlove said…
Name:Aquamaria
Power:Water
Origine:Crystalyn
Family:Her parents,the king of Crystalyn,Heretos,the queen of Crystalyn,Angela and her big sister,Crystal.
Favourite things:She likes to dance classic ballet,her favourite foods are cakes with blueberries,her favourite color is blue etc.
Something else:She is the sister of the princess of Crystalyn.

Do you like it?? :)
last edited over a year ago
Name:Aquamaria
Power:Water
Family:Her parents,the king of Crystalyn,Here
Name:Crystal
Power:Crystals and mirrors
Family:Her parents the king of Crystalyn,Heretos,the queen of Crystalyn,Angela and her little sister,Aquamaria.
Favourite things:She likes the poetry and the diamants,her favourite food is ice cream and pasta,her favourite color is green and pink.
Something else:She is the princess of Crystalyn.When she was 17,she has fell in love with a boy but he died.

Do you like it? :)

Send and you others some too...very much!Release your fantasy!
Name:Crystal
Power:Crystals and mirrors
Family:Her parents the king of C
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
wink
Cool! : )

Crystal is really pretty by the way!

Name: Alice
Power: Ice
Origine: Earth
Family: Lianne (Mom), Stefani (Little sister)
Favorite things: She loves wolves, drawing, writing and practicing her powers. She enjoys goofing off, and having fun with her friends. She loves Earth music: Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Madonna and the Beatles.
And something else: Unfortunately, she was abused by her father at a very young age, making her self conscience and she only reveals her past to a very few people. Her mother was also abused, and the two have become very, very close after her mother divorced the man.

Here she is in Believix! ; )

[Image credit goes to: Elie_star]
Cool! : )

Crystal is really pretty by the way!

Name: Alice
Power: Ice
Origine: Earth
Family: Lianne
smile
Can you please do and the sister(If she is a fairy of course)??
And that's good!You 're on!
smile
I wish and one more of you to test your fairy creation!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
wink
Lol, another? Sure! :D

Name: Christina Bowersox
Power: Music and Stars
Origine: Linphea
Family: Amy (Mom), Alan (Dad) & Hollie (Little sister)
Favorite things: Drawing, singing, practicing her instruments, day dream and write.
Something else: Her life wasn't to exciting: Her mother works as a royal gardener and father a local herb seller. She loves to play and write songs for her family, and write stories for them.

Here she is in normal and Winx form! <3
Lol, another? Sure! :D

Name: Christina Bowersox
Power: Music and Stars
Origine: Linphea
Family: Amy
over a year ago CyD12 said…
cool here are mine! they are 4

Name: Isabella, Izzy for short
Power: Mood and feelings
Origine: Pasako, the mood planet
Family: Sonia (mother) Saul (father) Kevin (older brother)
Favourite things: sing, read the ppls moods, be with friends, be with Flavio (her Boyfriend)

and something else: She is the princess of her planet and her parents doesnt pay so much attention to her cause they are always busy...
cool here are mine! they are 4

Name: Isabella, Izzy for short
Power: Mood and feelings
Origine:
Name: Terra
Power: control rocks
Origine: Tierraklion
Family: Fredderick (father) Mariela (mother) Fredderick (older brother) Elizabeth (little sister)
Favourite things: have fun, talk, laugh, pumpkin pie, be with friends, practice magic! =D
and something else: her personality is active and funny. She loves to talk and talk and sometimes she annoys ppl but she is really nice and a funny person to be with! =D
Name: Terra
Power: control rocks
Origine: Tierraklion
Family: Fredderick (father) Mariela (mother)
Name: Nadia
Power: music and moods
Origine: Melody
Family: never meet her mother... Saul (father) Andrew (21) Geoff (19) Daniel (17 twin)
Favourite things: listen to music, write, read, talk to her brothers
and something else: Her father died when she was 15 years old. She was really close to him and loose him was hard. She turned goth when she lost her father and since then she never shows her true feelings, just to her brothers. She doesnt like to make friends...
Name: Nadia
Power: music and moods
Origine: Melody
Family: never meet her mother... Saul (father)
Name: Teresa, Resa for short
Power: literature and time-space
Origine: Dagobah
Family: Chris (father) Claire (mother) Patrick (20) Dana (19) Fredderick (17,tiwn, older for a few minutes) Santiago (4)
Favourite things: read, learn more things, time travel

and something else: She was born as a normal girl. She was always very intelligent and interested in learn new things. She didnt know about her powers until she was 15. One day she was alone in her house, she was working on a project of time. She wanted to time travel. She was making a machine. A thunder storm started, one of the lightnings arrived near her house making an connection with her machine and creating a kind of portal in front of her. She got inside and it closed behind her. She was on a kind of strange dimension of technology, literature and knowledge. She stayed there for 2 years and she started to learn about the time and space. She also learned alot of literature. With all the knowledge she discovered her powers over time&space and literature. She created a portal back to her home with her new powers. When she got home she discovered that only a few minutes had happened in her world.

Name: Teresa, Resa for short
Power: literature and time-space
Origine: Dagobah 
Family: Chris (fat
I like Nadia!