The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Pizza plaza. (Permission to everyone to enter.)

pandawinx posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 07:55PM
The pizza plaza provides four meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and pudding. But its main specialty is yummy pizza! Happy munching! :D

Cases for chosen eight:

Ingrediant thief!- Chef Gino (Alfea's chef and former wizard) has a secret ingrediant in his pizza's: Thats what makes them so tasty! But his ingredient has vanished and without the pizza's are plain and boring! The students are starting to complain, where can he find the secret ingrediant, and whos taken it?
Suspects (You may want to talk to these people to find out wheather they've done it.):
1. Ms.Cobwebs. (Cloud towers cook.) She is said to want the secret ingrediant.
2. Mr.Cromley. (Red fountains cook.) He and Gino have never really gotten on.....Could stealing it be revenge?
And 3. Mirta. (Student) Shes been acting very strangly towards Gino reccently....But no one knows her possible motive. (Alfeans earnt for sucess: 15. Diffuculty: Easy)

2. Cellar monster!- Grizelda has heard something from the cellar, which key is owned by faragonda. The noise is a roar, and some think it might be a beast. Grizelda is asking tamzisc to go and check it out, or alfea could be in proper danger.....She suggests that if you except this mission, you better transform being entering....(Alfeans: 35. Diffuculty: very Hard.)

3. Witches brew!- Gino reccently invested in a cloudtower soup made by the students....Lets just say it didnt go well. The brew is turning the girls who drink it very ill, it makes them temporarily lose their powers and forget about the world around them and who they are. All girls were taken to the imfirmary, and have now after a few days made a full recovery, but gino reckons its worth a investigation before serving it again!(Alfean stars: 20. Diffuculty: Midium.)

Please remember only one mission at a time and also please check in a few weeks for more food related missions. :)

The Winx Club 446 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 446

over a year ago pandawinx said…
Veevee: Wow, are first set of missions! (Sips coke a cola and then takes bite out of her thick pan pepperoni pizza and shudders) I really think we oughta do that first one.......
Telemira: Ur....Dont you think that the other missions are a bit more...urgent? I mean Cellar monsters and spelled soup? Creepy. (Hunches up)
Veevee: Yeah well, this pizza is horrible without cook no.1's special recipe....Opps! (Blushes and giggles) Sorry, i mean chef gino's special recipe.
Telemira: Well if it means that much to you why dont we meet up with the others and then decide.....(Waiter comes with her lunch: Lemonade and thin pan pepper and mushroom pizza.) Thanks!
Veevee: So.....You heard from that clumsey boy who bumped into you at the ballroom?
Telemira: Actually his name is Daimon, and he is quite....Unique, ok? Far from clumsey.
Veevee: (Laughs) You like him dont you?
Telemira: (Rolls eyes and shakes head) Look at a time like this, do you reckon ill have a crush? Besides, I hear hes into tarot, so i gave him a pyshic reading, Nothing like a date.
Veevee: What card did he pick, the one of spilt drinks?
Telemira: (Scacastically) Haha, very funny! (Blushes and turns away.)
Veevee: (Trys to stop laughing) I'm sorry, its jst that it is kinda funny.......
Telemira: Tell anyone about that dress and a whole lot more people will be seeing this vid. (Gets mobile out and shows film she filmed of Veevee dancing like a chicken on the night.)
V.V: (Blushes) Okay sis, you have my word for it....Even though your bluffing! (Points to pyshic crown on head and smiles...)
Telemira: Alright, alright, I get the point. (Smiles)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Elie_star said…
smile
Miele - Good morning Tina, good morning Vee! What's up?
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Izzy: hey girls!!! whats up?
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Zakkalise which one should we try first, i say the last one. (sips soda.
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Chloe:(enters the room) Zakkalise is right. It's something to do with the students of alfea. i think we should take a decision and quick!
worried
Veevee: Hiya girls!
Telemira: (Smiles and waves) Well, i definatly don't think it should be the first one, i mean com' on, If Chef Gino thinks his pizzas are more important than anything....I'ld be worried. But how about the second one? For all we know, their could be someone in need of rescue their....Still, your right Chloe....Well what could be more harmful to alfea and others if we dont solve it?
Veevee: (Shrugs) Probally the first one!
Telemira: Umm.......Well, that could be important...I guess. (Blushes)
rainy
V.V: What do you think Chloe? I'm not overly sure about that second one....Please dont tell anyone this.....But i am terrifyed of the dark....And now im getting goosebumps just thinking of the missions.....I thought helping alfea would be like picking litter or something? Helping a cat get down from a tree? I never imagined anything dangerous....
Zakkalise: it's ok itle be fun
V.V: Well if you say so......Speaking of which, has any one here actually transformed....
Telemira: Well, i haven't.
Veevee: How we know that those cloudtower girls are just lousy cooks??
Telemira: (Shakes head and puts hand on face in dispair.)
Veevee: (Looks around) What??? Oh ok then, why not have a vote?
Izzy: no i havent transform jet...
what about you? (turns to Chloe,miele and zakkalise)
Chloe: i haven't transformed too! Well the third and second are equally important! But you see the second one is very hard and the third one is medium! so i think the third one will be better coz that will give us training for the hard one! that's my opinion!
sunny
Telemira: I agree lets start on the third one, if everyone agrees?
V.V: I think so to.....
Izzy: sure! lets start with the third one!
crying
Zakkalise: ive transformed alot actually, when i was little my parents forced me to go to a magic school insted of play with my friends the people there were all really mean and spoiled.
worried
Izzy: OMG! thats really sad!!!
i cant believe it!!! i feel sorry for you
smile
Telemira: I'm sorry to hear that....(Puts arm around zakkalice) Look on the birght side, your early magic school training must of made you really powerful, and you've got us, and we're not mean and spoilt.....Even Veevee really cool when you get to know her....
V.V: Hey!
Telemira: Oh right sorry! Me and my big mouth, but its true, you can be very nice when u wanna be, And im really happy your in our gang.
V.V: I know, it will all suck without me! (Giggles)
Telemira: Anyway, back to the subject, why dont we start the third one, if thats okay with everyone?
Chloe: (Puts arms around Zakkalise and Telemira)I vote for the third one!It's ok with me if it's ok with you guys!
Miele - I agree with you girls, I think that the third one will be our first case!!! And I haven't transformed yet...
smile
Telemira: Okay, it looks like the third one it is then! Should we transform?
big smile
Zakkalise: thanks guys, even if veevee is spoiled there are so much worse. (transforms, ice curls around her body giveing her her new outfit)
heart
Veevee: I'm not that mean! (Frowns) Oh well, you look so cool as a fairy! Veevee transforms! (Glowing bright pink swirls surround Veevee as her outfit changed to sparkly bright pink shorts, gpysy top, platform boots and wristt bands, her hair is in long pigtails, then she sporuts small transparent round wings.) WOW, THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! (Flaps wings and starts hovvering) Woah!
Telemira: (Gasps) No suprise you LOOK awesome Vee! My turn! Umm...Telemira transformation?!? (Looks bewildered as a dark ribbon floats around her as she transforms to sparkly dark blue dress, with topnotch, high heels and long, thin transparent wings.)
Telemira: (Pants) What the?!?!?!? (Looks down) Wow! You guys ready? (Cutie flys about looking excited and makes cute noises)
Telemira: Yes cutie, you can jion in too.
(Cutie smiles and claps)
Veevee: Hey, it is just me or......Are they trying to eat that evil soup?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (Points at students eating soup)
Telemira: Wait Veevee thats not.......
Veevee: Shhh! (Zooms over in the air to the people) NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
(Tips soup over that persons head)
Student:Ah! What was that for???? (Goes red in the face) Ewwwww, i have punkin soup over me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Telemira: Veevee! (Shakes head)
Veevee: Um...That was punkin soup???
Student: (Shouting and tingling) YES! IT WAS!
Grizelda: VEEVEE COOPER!
Veevee: Uh oh......Oh i know how to get out of this one! Hypno inferiorato! (Hypnotises Grizelda) You are now in my power!
Grizelda: (Nods and stops being angry)
Telemira: Veevee, your taking this too far.....
Veevee: (Shrugs) you love punkin soup! Pour it over your head! (Grizelda pours it over her head)
Telemira: Veevee! What have you done?
Veevee: Dont worry it'll ware off in about a day.....
Telemira: No, i mean: Your a genius! (Veevee: Huh?)
Telemira: That must be how they got so ill, their might be hypnois is in!
Veevee: Hmmm.....Maybe their is..
smile
Chloe: My turn! (transforms(you know what the costume is))
big smile
Veevee: Chloe you look LUSH! (Claps)
Miele - Oh, girls, you look like gorgeous!!! Well, now it's my turn...
*make a pirouette and a sparkling and colorful dust spread from her hand raised up. When the dust falls, change her hairstyle from bunches into loose hair with a white hair band, hand her simple dress into a white sparkling dress. On her back appears two small wings with all coloured like rainbow*
Oh, what a nice dress! I look like a real fairy!
V.V: OMG, wow, they certainly dont sell a dress THAT cool in magix city!
Telemira: Agreed! You got the best dress EVER Mel, you look awesome! (Hugs Miele) Its so cool having wings......They say the first time you transform is the best day of your life, and i gotta be honest i agree! We all look like supermodels, now we can fly...Or at least hover and now we're even powerfuler! This is great!
Gino: Ah, you must be the chosen ones......We'll need a test run...
Telemira: (Gulps) A test run???? (Goes pale and shakes at the knees)
Gino: Yes, to make sure it was the soup which made the girls go loopy. Any volenteers?
Telemira: (Looks around, Cutie and Veevee steps back) (Bites lip and sighs) Alright, i'll try the soup.....(Gino gives bowl of witches brew with spoon, Telemira takes spoon and fills it with soup and eats it) Wow, that was suprisingly nice and.........Omg..(Wobbles)
V.V: Gino! What have you done to my sister?!?!? (Puts hands on hips)
Gino: Well.........Its not like its fatal, i needed a test run!
Telemira: Oh man.....(Faints and in flash gets back to normal form instead of fairy form) (Cutie squels angrily and bumps head againest Gino)
Gino: (Sighs) Just what happened to the others, can someone get her to the imfirmary?
Veevee: Dont worry about it. Teleportus fastacourus!(Telemira teleports to imfirmary.)
Gino: Right now she's in the imfirmary: Get to work! We need to find out who did this to the soup!! I might lose my reputation!
Veevee: Umm....I'm gonna go to the imfirmary...See how Tina is...(Thinking to herself: Jerk!) (Teleports)
Gino: Oh all right lazy thing! But you guys MUST do it, if you dont solve it you'll get nothing but that soup for a year! NOW GO!
Miele - Oh my God! Tina! I've to see how she feel before we start our mission. *fly to the infirmary whitout listen Gino's words*
Zakkalise: nice job veevee
big smile
Chloe: (Smiles!)
angelic
Veevee: (Teleports back gives unsatified look at gino) Okie dokie, what do we have to do? (Crosses arms) (Hovvers about)
Gino: Oh i dont know! Defeat some dragon or something! I dont care! Just tell me what happened to my soup! (Slaps Veevee round the face lightly)
Veevee: (Gives evil glare) Hey you smudged my makeup! Tell ya what, why dont we interview the people who've been attacked and then find out what happened. Or we could do a spell on the soup, or um....What do you think Chloe?
Zakkalise: we can also interview the suspects
Veevee: Thats a good idea.
smile
Chloe: That's a gud idea! And V.V yOU CAN READ THEIR MINDS WHEN WE INTERVIEW THEM!cAN'T YOU?
cHLOE: But now i think we should go see how Tina is.
hmmm
Veevee: Yepppers! And first up i'll interview Gino! Do you reckon that'll be best?
cloudy
Veevee: Hiya Gino.....
Gino: Hello.........
Veevee: Um...Do you mind if i ask you some questions? (Waits 2 seconds for reply) Hmmm......Why did you invest in that witches brew anyway?
Gino: How rude! None of your biseness! (Folds arms and frowns)
Veevee: Well.....We kinda need to know.
Gino: Fine then! I wanted a change in recipes.
Veevee: (Reads mind, gasps, gulps and bites lip) (Whispering) You little liar......
Gino: What was that?
Veevee: Nothing! Do you reckon this was a accidental lousy cooking-ness of the cloudtower witches or
Gino: THEY DID IT! I know they did! You should get them arrested!
Veevee: What proof do you have of that?
Gino:I, I heard they use dizzyitus lotion as a prank!
Veevee: (Reads mind) (Thinking to herself: He's lying....He's lying again....) Ok Gino, that'll be enough. Seeya. (Walks over to the others) He's lying about all of it! Not one thing he said was true!
Chloe: I'm not surprised. He was suspected by me!
hmmm
Zakkalise: i'll bet he's done this himself, to get attention or just balme someone else for fun.
laugh
Miele - I agree with Zakkalise.. maybe he wants attention... By the way, Vee.. It's wonderful to have you in our team when we've to interview the supsected!!!!
Izzy: i agree with Zakkalise too! maybe he wants attention from someone....

(sorry i reply now hehe i didnt get in this forum since a long time ago)
mischievous
Zakkalise: mabey he has a crush on Ms.Cobwebs (starts to laugh at her own joke) I hope Gino did'nt over hear that
big smile
Chlo: No i don't think he did.(Looks at gino who is now making a great fuss)
Chloe: (Looks around) Have you guys seen Griselda.
blush
Veevee: Oh yeah.....Um, about Grizelda, um....I over did my hypnopise spell and um.....(Blushes, sweats a little) I'm sorry! I totally zombie-fyed her by mistake! ut it'll wear off in around a day....And she makes a good waitress!
Grizelda: Would you like some more chocolate milkshake's oh wonderful one?
Veevee: (Grabs milkshake) See, she comes in handy! (Sips milkshake) Now, maybe we should take a look at this brew? Or we could search for clues, or interview a few more people? What do you guys think?
laugh
Izzy: wow! what you did to Grizelda is awesome! (giggles)
it could help if we get in troubles! (laughs)

Miele - Oh.. poor Grizelda! By the way, we could ask Gino if she's happy of his work.. Vee, if you interview him you could understand if he's really happy or not!
worried
Veevee: Okay. I'm on it! (Smiles and flys off to Gino's kitchen)
Veevee: (Jaw drops as she looks at kitchen) Ummm....Guys? I think we oughta check this out......(Quivers) I cant believe this......
Telemira + other victims of the soup attack: (Walks over to Veevee stiffly with their eyes going red) This...This, this never happened before! Ekk! (Telemira grabs Veevee's shoulder and power turns red along with the others closing in on Veevee) Ah, great, scooby doo like pocessed people....Tina, I am SO telling mum on you when you turn normal again! (Shoots beam and the victims walk back) OMG, what happened to you guys?!?! (Flys out of kitchen panting and shouting) Somethings wrong with the victims!
surprise
Chloe: Wht's happening?(untransformes)
hmmm
Zakkalise: (carcasticly) well this isnt weird at all. Talk about food poisining. We should see if our healer can you know... heal them.