The Winx Club ★ WNAX CLY B CONTEST: A Derpy Winx Photo-editing Contest: Round 2! (April 17th-April 22nd) ★

lovebaltor posted on Apr 12, 2014 at 09:44PM
Hey everyone!

I know, a photo-editing contest? Tch, how cliched! There have been tons of those on here already!

Oh you poor, unfortunate soul. This contest is nothing like those ones! For this contest, you'll have to edit a picture of the Winx when they look their worst.* Their eyes could be wonky, their arms or legs strange or their face could be a hot mess all together. It doesn't matter!

My co-host [ link ] and I will be the ones who choose the themes, but if you have any suggestions, I would be happy to see them!

But even though this contest is rather hilarious (If I do say so myself), there are of course some rules you must follow to participate:

Rules:

-You must follow the theme of the round. If you do not, your picture will not be entered into the poll.

-These edits can include anything you want (vulgar language, silly jokes) as long as it is not offensive to someone. So do NOT include: racial slurs, religious symbolism.

-You are NOT permitted to use fan-art in this contest. Use screenshots/canon-images only. Failure to do so will result in banning for one round. Repeated abuse of this rule, will result in your permanent expulsion from the competition.

-Do NOT vote for yourself in the poll, or ask others to vote FOR you. Doing so will result in permanent expulsion from the competition.

-We're all mature here, right? So make sure what you edit makes sense and is tasteful within the confines of the theme.

Prizes:

1st place: 8 props
2nd place: 6 props
3rd place: 4 props
Participation: 1 prop

Round 1: Edit a picture of Bloom with the words "HELO IT IS I BLEURM PTERS AND I FIRYE" (link)

1st place:
2nd place:
3rd place:

Round 2: Edit a picture of Musa with the words: "I AM CHINER QUEN"

1st place:
2nd place:
3rd place:

Round 3: TBA

*Various examples to give you some ideas:
Hey everyone!

I know, a photo-editing contest? Tch, how cliched! There have been [i]tons[/i] of th
last edited on Apr 18, 2014 at 02:37AM

The Winx Club 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Here's my submission.
Here's my submission.
over a year ago camirite said…
here we hav picur of bl;uermj and stejkkler gently coarsedding muhers gface with her own it veryu moving imege
sems hwe had picu isshoes wos reuplod
sems hwe had picu isshoes wos reuplod
zanhar1 commented…
xD Stella!!! over a year ago
WinxStellaStar commented…
xD+Musa lol over a year ago
over a year ago WinxStellaStar said…
Well, here is mine. xD I hope it's "good". (Bloom Fans, it's just a funny picture, I don't hate her, me too Fan of Bloom!!!)
Well, here is mine. xD I hope it's "good". (Bloom Fans, it's just a funny picture, I don't hate her,
yasmin124 commented…
it's ok im not mad i know you like Bloom over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
Omg!! I'm dying! XD over a year ago
rorowinx commented…
awesome! XD over a year ago
"Thanks" xD over a year ago
over a year ago MissAngelPaws said…
Here's mine.
Here's mine.
xD over a year ago
rorowinx commented…
My bed's on FIRYE! over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
^ Lol, yeah XD over a year ago
These are all so gorgeous. We are so proud of you, my children.
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
*Will join later, probably*
over a year ago rorowinx said…
LOL I just realized after i finished this that i used the same photo as maja (I hope that's ok with you)
last edited over a year ago
LOL I just realized after i finished this that i used the same photo as maja (I hope that's ok with y
Uhm.... xD over a year ago
I like this contest very much!

Not even kidding, I have paranoia issues--and this one night I just couldn't sleep so I was up at like 3 in the morning making this kind of stuff! I was drawing all over the comic and making my on stupid story. xD 3 in the morning and I'm laughing silent and psychotically to myself at shit like this.
I like this contest very much!

Not even kidding, I have paranoia issues--and this one night I just
lovebaltor commented…
RIGHT? I made so many of these with camirite the other day. We were just dicking around and then I started making these stupid pictures. camirite liked it so, I decided to make a contest for it XD over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Do you know camirite in real life? xP Yeah my sister and I usually do this. You should see the one she made of Lara Pulver, omg, I can't even with that one. I think I might post it. over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
I use Paint. over a year ago
Round two is now open!
Here's my submission.
Here's my submission.
Mine
Mine
lovebaltor commented…
oMFFG ZANNIE. It's so beautiful ;w; over a year ago