The Winx Club Daphne vs Roxy,who would be a better winx member

firebloom100 posted on Jan 19, 2014 at 12:26PM
I think daphne should make a better winx cause,she higher powers and we saw her first,what do you think?
I think daphne should make a better winx cause,she higher powers and we saw her first,what do you thi

The Winx Club 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago firebloom100 said…
Here is a picture of roxy ,you guys are the best
Here is a picture of roxy ,you guys are the best
rorowinx commented…
Both!!!!!!!!! over a year ago
rorowinx commented…
for some reason the trix are increasing by twos this season 6 over a year ago
over a year ago WinxStellaStar said…
I think Roxy.
You don't misunderstand, I love Daphne. But she is more older, than the Winx. I can imagine she as a mentor, caring older sister, soul mate or a queen. Not as a Winx girl.
over a year ago MissAngelPaws said…
I love both, but I think Roxy should be a Winx because even though Daphne is a human now, she's still the nymph of Domino. Roxy is a fairy.
WinxStellaStar commented…
I agree with you. over a year ago
over a year ago firebloom100 said…
Thanks for your opion
over a year ago WinxClub_Stella said…
I think Daphne because she's older and more experience than the Winx so she could mentor them. Roxy, however, would have to be mentored by the Winx, slowing them down and making the Winx's progress slower. The Winx would have also gotten used to how the Trix fight and Daphne has the power of the Dragon Fire so it would be easier for Daphne. And besides if all of them plus Roxy were to fight, then the Winx would have to wait so Roxy could catch up to the Winx's level, and Roxy is on Magic Winx, whereas the Winx are on Bloomix. That would take a while... So I think Daphne
rorowinx commented…
For some reason Roxy started with believeix over a year ago
over a year ago Musa2002 said…
I think Roxy would make a better Winx member because she's about the same age as the Winx. Also, while Daphne is a nymph, Roxy is a fairy. Plus, Daphne's a bit too old to join Winx. I see Daphne more as a mentor or teacher to the Winx.