The Winx Club ♥ Romantic One-shot Requests ♥

lovebaltor posted on Jan 12, 2014 at 07:31AM
Hey everyone!

Awhile back I made a poll asking everyone if they wanted me to write some one-shots. A majority of you picked that you would read them if they were centered around a particular couple. The purpose of this forum is for you to give me the details on the story you want. You can tell me the couple/ship, any specific scenes you wan included in the story, if you want it to be a song-fic, etc.

Please ask nicely and please be patient! If your story isn't completely within 3-5 days, it usually means I'm busy doing other stuff--but it doesn't mean that I've forgotten you!

I'm open to any kind of couple (Girl/girl for example) but please keep the demands/plot points simple and not too...vulgar. I'm mainly writing fluff (Cute, maybe some drama, but mainly lovey-dovey) not any lemons or hardcore scenes.

Other than that, please have fun coming up with ideas and I will try my best to make them come to life. Writing is a passion and fun pass-time of mine, so being able to improve and share it with you all would really make me happy ^_^

Requests:

RoseOlaf: Icy/Stella: link

zanhar1: Icy/Valtor: link

Princess-Flora: Sky/Flora: link

Bloomrules: Darcy/Valtor: --

FrozenQueen: Tecna/Roxy: --

yazmin124: Flora/Brandon: --

SummerThunder: Bloom/Nex: --

WinxStellaStar: Musa/Brandon: --

camirite: Tecna/Musa: --
Hey everyone! 

Awhile back I made a poll asking everyone if they wanted me to write some one-shots
last edited on Mar 30, 2014 at 06:35AM

The Winx Club 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RoseOlaf said…
Stella and Icy please c:

I ship them since the very first beginning, make Stella, like what wanting to hang out with Icy and she was feisty to do so and then Icy found out and will do so but was shocked why she agreed to do so. And then suddenly Brandon entered the restaurant where Stella and Icy were hanging out together and dumped Stella and then Stella and Icy became an official couple ^-^
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Okay! I've never heard of this couple before (I've seen a lot of Bloom/Icy) so this will be a challenge, of the sort. I'll try and get it out today. Thanks for the request ^_^
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
^^ I like this idea. :P

I think a fic about Valtor and Icy would be cool (not many good ones out there). Also would Icy/Me still be okay to request? x]
over a year ago Princess-Flora said…
Flora and Sky please

I like the idea
@zanhar1: Thanks Zannie! :) Okay, cool (Uh no pun intended XD). Is there anything in particular that you would like to happen in the story? And yeah! I'll probably post that one...after the Icy/Valtor one. Gonna make you wait for the fabulousness ;D

@Princess-Flora: Interesting! Never heard of that couple before ^_^ Do you want anything specific to happen or be included in the story? (I'm only asking this to the both of you because I want the story to meet all your expectations :3)
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
No problem. All the puns. Save the best for last. :P Hmm...nope don't have any specifics (outside a bit of added humor), surprise me.
lovebaltor commented…
Okay, I'm sure sass in either story won't be too hard to fit in, haha. Thanks for the request ^_^ over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Icy is pretty sassy. x3 No problem. Thanks for taking it. over a year ago
over a year ago Princess-Flora said…
No cannot think of any specifics maybe a little llama
Princess-Flora commented…
I meant drama my phone autocorrected to llama, and it's not letting me fix it over a year ago
lovebaltor commented…
LOL "llama" haha. Well okay, I'll do that :) over a year ago
Princess-Flora commented…
yes they are^ over a year ago
over a year ago Bloomrules said…
I do not like writing that much I think I can't write good so can you write a story with Darcy and Baltor please? I would like to be a dance or like a ball they go to thanks
Sure thing, Bloomrules! I'm thinking that a masquerade ball would be a cool thing to do. And I'm already starting to think of what the two of them would wear, haha. I'll try to finish up yours as soon as I can. Thanks for the request ^_^
Here's your request, Rose! Hope you like it: link
over a year ago FrozenQueen said…
Seriously all your fan fictions are amazing as hell.
Can I have one of Tecna/Roxy? Honestly, those two (yeah girl/girl thing whatevs.) would go along very much imo..maybe like it was prom at Alfea and Timmy didn't come or..whatever, just do your magic ^_^
over a year ago yasmin124 said…
can you plz do me a flora and brandon story that would inserting plz
@Frozen Queen: I was actually in the process of writing a one-shot for them XD What I've written so far is that Timmy broke up with Tecna and Roxy has been there to comfort her. Maybe Tecna can make her feelings towards her known at a party/ball? (I like that XD I'll do that)

@yazmin124: Sure! :)
over a year ago SummerThunder said…
Hey Aurie,
If you aren't busy would you do a Bloom/Nex for me? Thanks in advance :)
over a year ago WinxStellaStar said…
Musa and Brandon? xD
Weird idea. xD Novadays, I'm thinking about this. Your imagination is very awesome, so I think you can write this in an awesome story. :3
Well, I imagine this story, that Stella never will know this cheat, but she guess it.
@SummerThunder: Sure thing, Victoria! I'll try my best to make Nex as in character as possible, haha. Do you want anything specific to happen in the story?

@WinxStellaStar: Hmm interesting. Okay, I can do that ^_^
over a year ago SummerThunder said…
Nope, don't have anything specific. Just make it as interesting as possible xD
Thanks for accepting it by the way. ♥
Here's your request, Zannie! I hope you like it: link
over a year ago FrozenQueen said…
Lol honestly I don't care if it's prom or party/ball as long as you use your magic XD
Here's your request, Sam! :)

link