The Winx Club Exchange a pic

winxoxoclub posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 02:15PM
Hey guys, I was thinking about doing this in Articles, butttttt, here I am doing it here.

So what u do here is share some of ur Christmas traditions! U can even announce ones that ur gonna start!

You probably understand my rules by now :P
PRETEND THIS NEVER HAPPENED, AND MOVE ON TO BELOW THIS.
Okay guys,
I decided to use the same forum because I have been making a lot lately, so this is what happens.

U say "ready" in the forum and I inbox u somone to edit a pic for. Later u put it in the forum to present it to them. Hope u have fun!!!
last edited on Dec 21, 2013 at 12:51AM

The Winx Club 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago winxoxoclub said…
On Christmas I watch the grinch, and the OLD bugs bunny. I am gonna start watching winx club as a tradition, and every year I sleep in my sisters room ( she is twenty) on the the floor and sometimes i stay up and listen to see if I hear Santa, but most times I get so tired I practically pass out!
over a year ago zikkiforever said…
I always have a Christmas dinner made by my mum. We never go out for it. I will always go on skype and wish my mates a quick Merry Xmas then continue with my day. Then, once I unwrapped my pressies I pick two or three to go take to my Nan's house. There most oft he family meet up and chat. That is about it ,but I usually watch whatever Christmas special is on.
winxoxoclub commented…
Cool, what Xmas special? over a year ago
WinxStellaStar commented…
That's cool. :D over a year ago
over a year ago 101musastella said…
On Christmas I go on every website I have an account on and wish everyone a very merry Christmas. And I watch all the Christmas movies which air on television. Done.

I don't celebrate it lol
winxoxoclub commented…
Lol, u don't get presents? :< over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Same she doesn't celebrate it because she is muslim and I don't because I am Hindu but some day I will celebrate when my society won;t be nearby over a year ago
winxoxoclub commented…
U don't get presents? over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
^It isn't about the presents. over a year ago
ANYONE READY >.< sorry I had cap locks.
Guess I will kick of and make somone one.
For zikkiforever. Now u get it? But the thing is u say ready and I email u the person!
last edited over a year ago
For zikkiforever. Now u get it? But the thing is u say ready and I email u the person!
Annnyone?
winxoxoclub commented…
Anyone? -.- over a year ago
over a year ago WinxStellaStar said…
smile
On December 24th on afternoon we decorate the Christmas tree, bake cookies, put into a bowl the Christmas fondants (szaloncukrokat) and put the bowl to the table. In the evening we invite our family to the Christmas dinner. We eat fish, stuffed cabbage, salad, various roast meats, beigli, gingerbread, and some different creamy cakes. We drink tea, fruit juice and (the adults) mulled wine/ champagne. We light the candles, the Christmas lights on the Christmas tree and the Christmas light on the house. We go to walk to the street, and by the time we get back to "the Baby Jesus take the gifts under the tree." :D We unpacking the gifts. Thereafter we watch the Christmas shows on the TV, try the gifts, and eat Christmas fondants. At 23:45 we go to the Midnight mass.

On December 25th-26th we again go to the masses in the morning. (not always we know to go) We play the gifts, watch Christmas shows, and eat many Christmas fondents. I discussing with my friends, that who what gift got to Christmas. If it is snowing, we go to sleeding.

In short that's it.
winxoxoclub commented…
Wow that's short?! R u ready over a year ago
WinxStellaStar commented…
Yes, that's short. xD over a year ago
Anyone ready -.-