The Winx Club ♦ Team Tecna ♦

lovebaltor posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 10:14PM
Here is the new and improved forum for our team!

Hello, it seems that you've stumbled upon the team for the logical character of Winx, Tecna! If you wish to become a member, please send me, lovebaltor, a message requesting to do so. I will get back to you as soon as I can! :D

Leader: lovebaltor

Members:

XxLalasaysxX
RidingSolo245
BlueColor
tecna535
MissAngelPaws

Games:

Round 1: Icon Contest - 3rd place
Round 2: Collage Contest - 2nd place
Round 3: Song contest - 3rd place
Round 4: Christmas One-shot - 1st place!
Round 5: One word that best describes our character - N/A
Round 6: A celebrity that best suits our character - 3rd place
Round 7: A quote from a movie/television show that best suits our character -
Here is the new and improved forum for our team! 

Hello, it seems that you've stumbled upon the te
last edited on Jan 18, 2014 at 10:47PM

The Winx Club 46 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Hey guys! This is the new forum for the team! :D

So the next round is a song contest, so, pull our your iPod's and start thinkin'!
Hey guys! This is the new forum for the team! :D 

So the next round is a song contest, so, pull ou
winxoxoclub commented…
I don't got an iPod xD over a year ago
BlueColor commented…
^ You're not even on this team over a year ago
Song I chose: "Bionic" by Christina Aguilera

(I don't know if we need explanations...so) I think you can tell from the title this is about being strong, intelligent and futuristic. I think this line explains Tecna very well, "I am the future put it on your like a hurricane. Call me a supernova that's taking over all time and space. I'm testing your can't keep up w-w-what I create. I'll break your concentration, imagination with what I make. Many times duplicated, imitated can't be replaced."
BlueColor commented…
YES PLEASE over a year ago
tecna535 commented…
I vote for this one over a year ago
over a year ago winxoxoclub said…
Hi! Just checking things out.....
BlueColor commented…
Why? over a year ago
over a year ago XxLalasaysxX said…
The only song I have is No one by Alicia Keys
I chose this song because during season 5 the winx seemed to notice that she and Timmy weren't having a lot of facetime. Tecna didn't care. "You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's gonna be alright" She didn't care that they didn't have a lot of facetime because everything was gonna be alright.
I took some of the pictures from the other Forum and wanted to place them on this one. Hope you don't mind ^_^
I took some of the pictures from the other Forum and wanted to place them on this one. Hope you don't
Another... Is Aurie's
Another... Is Aurie's
And another...Is Aurie's
And another...Is Aurie's
And Another...By me.
And Another...By me.
Another...by me.
Another...by me.
And here's another by me.
And here's another by me.
over a year ago RidingSolo245 said…
Meeka told me I was allowed to join this team. If I am here's the song I wanted to enter.

21st Century girl by Willow Smith

I don't have time to explain now I'll probably do it later on if I have the time.
lovebaltor commented…
It's cool, love to have you as a member :) over a year ago
over a year ago BlueColor said…
I'm going with Lorde's Royals.

The song is about a girl who never be a royal. Just like Tecna, she isn't a royal and can never be. It's also about being left out by her friends just like Tecna was in the first three seasons. Especially the line And we'll never be royals (royals). It don't run in our blood. That kind of luxe just ain't for us. We crave a different kind of buzz. Let me be your ruler (ruler). You can call me queen Bee. And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule. Let me live that fantasy. shows Tecna doesn't want to be left behind unlike the other Winx who are princesses and have royals in their blood.
XxLalasaysxX commented…
I love that song! over a year ago
Okay guys, I think we should vote for which song we should enter! (I'm not really sure when these were due...when I checked the team games forum, it said the 8th of November, but I'm sure zikki meant December. If so, we're a day late, but no one else has submitted so I think we're all good)

Though I don't really listen to Willow (After that whole "Whip My Hair" fiasco, I stayed away from her stuff) But the lyrics for her song RidingSolo suggested really fit. So I choose "21st Century Girl".

Please vote everyone!
My vote goes for "21st century girl" As well I think it fits Tecna well.
I think my vote would have to go for "Bionic"
I say Bionic.
Oh no, it's a tie.
I messaged tecna535 to vote, so...she better hurry up.
Okay don't find me selfish or anything, but since tecna535 didn't vote, I've decided to put "Bionic" up. Please don't find me selfish girls, I needed to post something. It was the deadline today, and I can't wait any longer. I hope you'll understand.
XxLalasaysxX commented…
your all good. I understand. over a year ago
Okay guys, zikki has posted the next theme for the contest! :D

It's a Christmas one-shot! She had this good idea of splitting up the project, so not just one person is overwhelmed with all the work. I could take the job of writing it out, but I'm open to any and all ideas! I'm also kind of bad at coming up with story titles, (I usually just use song titles :P) so, someone could help me out with that. Also, Meeka, you're good at editing images, so maybe you could make one for the story? We have to the 20th to get this finished, so let's get to work!

First things first: let's come up with a plot.
Okay guys, zikki has posted the next theme for the contest! :D 

It's a Christmas one-shot! She had
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Ok. I'd love to edit a picture ^_^ I'll start thinking of of a plot. over a year ago
Ok, this is all I could think of. so maybe the winx have been apart for a couple of years (Maybe in their 30's) one day one of them could be scrolling through their contacts on their phone and be like, " Hey I haven't to them in years!" So then they all chat with each other on the phone and come across a decision to meet at Bloom's house for christmas. And maybe Tecna is late for some reason, and is in a blizzard (can't think of a reason maybe she was ambushed by the trix or something) she finally busts through the door or something and the first thing she says is "Merry christmas"
Or maybe she introduces "Christmas to Zenith" That's all I've got.

lovebaltor commented…
I like the first idea! I can work with the Trix ambushing her...maybe this could take place after all of the events of season 5? (So the Winx could still be hanging out and the Trix wouldn't just randomly appear after ten years of silence XD) Well now we've got a plot. We need to use some mottos in the story, apparently, so I could maybe use a few song lines...Kamelot's "Black Halo" I think would work for a battle scenario, taking place in the winter. I still need a title and you're working on the image so...I think I'll start writing soon. over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
That sounds really interesting. I like it c: over a year ago
Okay everyone, we have a plot, and I will have the mottos covered from a song I'll be using. Meeka is working on the image, so all I need now is someone to help me think of a good title. Just read what Meeka wrote for the plot, and think what would fit it best. Please hurry, and help out; we've only got 5 more days!

By the way, I would like to welcome our newest member: MissAngelPaws :)
MissAngelPaws commented…
Thank you c: over a year ago
Welcome Missangelpaws ^_^

Maybe the title could be "One late night" since I was imagining it to happen at night for some reason.
lovebaltor commented…
I like it! :) over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
Thank you, and I really like the title c: over a year ago
Here's the picture I edited.
Here's the picture I edited.
lovebaltor commented…
Nice work Meeka :3 over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Thank you over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
XD over a year ago
over a year ago MissAngelPaws said…
I thought that maybe the title could be "An Icy Christmas". That's the only thing I could think of for now.
smile
So how is the Tecna team doing? Just a little check up.
sunny
Hey girls! Thanks for all of your awesome ideas and inputs! I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything yet. This contest was kind of placed during a busy week for me...exams is all I'm doing, but thankfully, I start my weird schedule of coming home around 11:00 in the morning till Friday, so I'm sure I'll get stuff done then. You should expect a one-shot tomorrow though, so be on the lookout ;)
Here you are, girls! I hope that you like it! :)

An Icy Christmas

"There's a glow of a distant light,
Calling you to come outside,
To feel the wind on your face and your skin,
And it's here I begin my story." - Madonna

~*~*~*~

Snow. To everyone, it has a different meaning. To some, it signals the first sign of winter, and the time to pull out all those winter coats and mittens; to others, it means Christmas has come and it is the time to get together with family and celebrate; and to others, it is just a nuisance that signals an impending doom. Snow? Hmph. Why can't water just stay in its liquid state? So much less annoying and sticky and...witch bringing.

There she sat, the wind stinging her face and the snow blinding her eyes, as she tried desperately to keep her footing and keep a tight grip on her presents. Why did Bloom have to invite us on such a horrible night? 'Christmas spirit', eh? Is it really worth me freezing to death?! Her teeth chattered and her short, purple, pixie cut bangs fluttered furiously and sparraticaly in the wind; whacking her nose, eyes and forehead. She shivered, her body trembling as the blizzard picked up speed. But, she couldn't just stand here, still. She needed to move; she needed to conserve her body heat...she needed to make it to Bloom's house.

There was a shrill noise echoing throughout the storm, something that did not sound like wind at all. It was cold, fierce and piercingly deadly...nothing an ordinary storm could produce (No matter how ironic that might sound). It resonated through the chilly air, chilling the bones of anything that dare hear it. It was a horrible noise, that was evil to the core and colder than anything on this Earth.

Tecna tried shielding her eyes from the oncoming wave of snow, her eyes stinging and tears trailing down her face as they hit the sensitive part of her eyes. This is no ordinary blizzard...in all my years of researching this planet, never have I come across any records that state such terrible yet perfect conditions for such a powerful storm... Her legs wobbled as if they were made of jello. She had to move...

A sudden powerful gust of wind knocked her off of her feet, sending her crashing to the hard, icy pavement. Tecna let out a shout of anguish, as pain shot of her spine. She could feel her body beginning to shut down. "N-no..." She shattered out. "It can't end this way! I am T-Tecna, fairy of--" She shuttered as another shill ran down her spine. The shrill noise filled her ears again, but this time, she could make it out. It didn't sound like some omnipotent being, it sounded...human...it sounded--female.

"You're certainly a fairy...Popsicle, that is." The voice said, a numbness traveling through Tecna's body as she realized who it was. She must be the cause of the storm...she's the cause of all my anguish, my pain...my hatred for this weather. And how do you get rid of a problem? You have to get rid of its source. She looked up and saw her hovering there, her eyes as cold as the air and hair as white as the snow billowing around them. "Well well, look who finally came to." She sneered, Tecna glaring up at the witch. "Icy..." Tecna hissed.

Icy smirked back down at her. "That's my name, honey, don't wear it out." Tecna growled, and tried standing up, only to have a fierce wind and chill bring her to her knees. "W-what are you doing here?" She snapped, Icy laughing. "It's so funny seeing you so vulnerable. Not so high and mighty now without your pixie friends to back you up, hmm? Not to mention, I am in my element here." Tecna shivered, but she could not look weak; looking subordinate in front of Icy was probably the last thing you should ever do. "You didn't answer my question."

Icy huffed, checking her long blue nails. "I'm having some fun. I know how these Earth people love snow so much, so I decided to just freeze em all. Then they'd be frozen in their own winter wonderland." Tecna snarled. "Why do you always have to torment these poor people? And for that matter, why can't you ever leave us a lone? We can never have a moment of peace!" Icy let out a harsh laugh. "Ever since I fist laid eyes on you Winx, I have always had the vision of destroying you. Of plucking off your wings--one by one--making you suffer in agony, like I did; when your precious little Bloom blew me off of Alfea, or when you sent me to that insufferable Light Haven. I have been pushed down, shoved to the side too many times by you pesky pixies. But no more." Icy raised her hands above her head, a strong wind blowing Tecna back several feet; ice and snow racing towards her at extremely high speeds.

No! She thought, feeling the magic pump through her veins as adrenaline rushed through her body; her brain sending her messages that she was in danger and needed to do something. "Digital Net!" She shouted, a green, computer-web surrounding her from the attack. Icy growled in anger. "Damn you fairies and your sparkly magic! I'm going to freeze you in there. Then we'll see who's the fly in the web." She snarled, spinning around and causing a funnel made of ice and heavy snow to surround Tecna, encasing her inside. Tecna gasped, looking around her as the oxygen was slowly bled dry from the snow. She began coughing, the air rising around her and her mind reeling to try and find a way out of this.

Okay...okay...think. You're loosing oxygen fast, you need a way out of this. You need to melt the snow! Or, at least change the structure of the water molecules...wait, you can do that? She shook her head, the lack of breathable air starting to get the better of her. Okay focus! You don't have long... She swallowed, and raised her hand. She only had one shot at this...and she better had made it count. "Techno Punch!" She shouts, shooting a green ball at the snow--causing a gaping hole to form in the fortress; air filling it as well as snow. Tecna gasped, smirking at her success.

"Actually Icy, you're the one who's become trapped in their own web--Winx, Sirenix!" She shouts, transforming into her Sirenix and busting through her prison in a bright, green light. She glared at Icy, who was practically fuming at the moment (Well, as much as an ice witch could). "You little brats always get your way, don't you? Well that's about to change! Icicle Barrage!" She shouted, tiny shards of ice aiming towards Tecna's feet. "Techno Kick!" Tecna shouted, smashing the attack into snow flakes. "Ice Wave!" Icy hissed, a large arc of sharped ice heading straight for Tecna. "Neon Splice!" Tecna hissed, the ice smashing, or even rebounding on her shield, Icy being hit by a few of her attacks.

"You brat! I'll make sure that you don't get to your friends...I'll make sure you don't have a, merry Christmas." Icy said, the last line coming out sweet and false. "I've had just about enough of you, Icy." Tecna snarled. It's time to get rid of her once and for all... "Digital Net!" She shouted, trapping the angry witch inside of her own technological prison. Tecna flew over, her wings fluttering in the soft breeze, for you see, when she trapped Icy inside, the weather had instantly calmed; a simple and soft snowfall the only thing disturbing the atmosphere now.

Icy growled, blasting at the shield and kicking at it, but she earned no response from her cell. Tecna smirked at her. "Bye bye, Icy." She said, clapping her hands, causing the cage to disappear in a flash of bright green light. When all was said and done, Tecna let out a sigh of relief, her Sirenix form vanishing as she landed on the ground, slightly exhausted. "Well that was certainly exciting." She said, shaking off the final cold sweats that threatened her demeanor. She looked up at the sky and let a small smile cross her face. "Maybe snow isn't so bad...well, at least when it's like this." She said, immediately remembering the bags of presents she had had with her. "Oh no! My gifts!" She gasped, looking around, trying to find them. After several minutes, she eventually found the soaked clothes; torn books; rusted flute; withered rose and scattered shoes. She huffed. "These are ruined..." She said, mentally slapping herself afterwards. "Why am I complaining? I'm a fairy!" She said, snapping her fingers. In a second, all the gifts were as good as new. "Magic...what would I do without it?"

Finally...she had arrived at Bloom's house. She glanced at the window and noticed that everyone else had arrived. There was a fire going, presents being passed around and warm glow from the trees light just seemed to entice anyone that might pass by. She took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Oh I hope they're not mad at me being so late...I'm usually so punctual! What will I say to them? Will they ask where I've been? Will they--

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the door opened, Bloom standing there, wearing a tacky sweater and holding a cup of hot cocoa in her hands. "Tecna there you are! We were starting to get worried! I'm so happy that you could make it!" She said, smiling. Tecna gave her friend a smile back. "I'm happy that I could come as well." She said, walking inside. "Hey look who finally came!" Musa said, all the Winx waving hello to their friend. "Tecna finally! Where have you been, what took you so long?" Stella gasped. Tecna frowned. She debated on whether or not she should account to her friends what took place between her and Icy. But...it was the holidays; it was Christmas. She shouldn't be lingering on the past, she should be celebrating what was going on now, with her friends; with those she loved. She let out a happy laugh. "Oh nothing much Stella. You know, just the Christmas rush..."
last edited over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
Great job! It's really interesting and I like the verse that you used at the beginning. over a year ago
lovebaltor commented…
Thank you! :) I'll post it when I am done with my exams ^_^ over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
This is flawless! I love it now that's what I call team work! over a year ago
tecna535 commented…
It's great over a year ago
OMG I'm so fuqing sorry I haven't done anything lately! I'm busy with school and next year's the big exam. But now that there's a break, I can finally be more online! Really, fuqin' sorry girls.
lovebaltor commented…
It's cool, I understand. I had a lot of exams too. I was lucky that I could even find time to write something out XD over a year ago
Hey everyone! I hope you had a very wonderful Christmas :)

Our next contest is to think of one word that best describes Tecna. And on another note, we won round four so big thanks to Meeka and Dania for their help--without them, we never would have won! :D
Okay so my word is going to be: Logical
How about Intelligent?
I'm going to say caring. Btw, do we have to say why we chose that word?
lovebaltor commented…
I don't think so, we just need to choose one word that best describes Tecna. over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
Ok over a year ago
Hmmm, How about courageous?
Okay everyone, we have to pick a word today! So my vote goes for "courageous".
last edited over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
I vote for "intelligent". over a year ago
tecna535 commented…
I vote for intelligent over a year ago
What's our next challenge? This forum hasn't been very active lately :/
Okay, our next challenge is to find a celebrity that most looks like our character (Like my live-action actors contest). I don't think it matters whether or not the person you choose is an actor/actress, I think all the requirement is that he or she is known.
Okay, our next challenge is to find a celebrity that most looks like our character (Like my live-acti
I already did a round for Tecna, so if you entered it, this should be easy.

Who I chose: Alecia Moore (P!nk)

Why I chose them: P!nk is really kind a really strong person and is very unique. I always drawn to P!nk--not only because of her voice, but because her attitude and own ideas. She knows when life gets tough, because she's experienced it. You can relate to her songs, and I think Tecna can relate to her no-nonsense attitude and even her hard past. Tecna's father has always been hard on her, and she's even pushed around and bullied. I can see P!nk relating to that easily, and being a very good Tecna.
I already did a round for Tecna, so if you entered it, this should be easy.

[b]Who I chose:[/b] Al
Girls come on, seriously. The only reason I couldn't enter us in the last challenge us because this forum died out and I didn't see tecna535's vote until it was too late. I understand we can be busy and have other stuff to do, but can someone please submit a celebrity? It's a team effort, everyone.
I chose Miley Cyrus because Miley has really struggled throughout her life, but she still stays strong and I think Tecna can relate to that. Also, she looks a lot like Tecna especially with her short hair.
I chose Miley Cyrus because Miley has really struggled throughout her life, but she still stays stron
Does anyone pay attention to this forum? We need to submit a celebrity tomorrow and Dania and I are the only two whom have submitted something. You have until tomorrow to submit someone! Please hurry! =\
tecna535 commented…
I'll see if I can think of one over a year ago
over a year ago tecna535 said…
What about Morgan Decker?
What about Morgan Decker?
Okay I doubt anyone else is going to post anything, so I'll vote for Morgan. She voices Tecna and you should usually know the character you're voicing. All she would need to wear is a wig for the hair (Or cut it idk).
MissAngelPaws commented…
I'll vote for Pink. She looks a lot like Tecna. over a year ago
tecna535 commented…
I think Morgan over a year ago
lovebaltor commented…
^ You can't vote for yourself :P Well it's due today guys. Sorry if I sound selfish, but I'll just post Pink. Everyone else's submission looks like they're character so...I think going with Pink would be our best best. Sorry if you think I'm being selfish or anything, it's just we need to step it up when it comes to submissions and voting on time. Anyone know where BlueColor or Meeka went? over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Yea, I would've voted for pink anyways. over a year ago
Sorry you guys. alot of stuff is going down in my life and my friend had her Batmitzvah over the weekend and I was her only friend to show up.
Okay girls! The next challenge is to find a quote from any movie or T.V. series (As long as it's not Winx) to best describe Tecna.
Okay girls! The next challenge is to find a quote from any movie or T.V. series (As long as it's not
This is my quote:

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." - Lady Galadriel, "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring".

I think this fits Tecna because I believe the Winx take her for granted and most people tend to think that she's the least important of the group (Thus making her insignificant and small). Even though some fans might think that, Tecna is always there to stick up for her friends and prove to others that she is brave and can save not only her loved-ones, but the world (I mean, she did literally save a world--changed that planets future--Andros).