The Winx Club ♪ Winx: Character Song Challenge: Round 13 ♪ (January 14th-20th)

lovebaltor posted on Sep 22, 2013 at 10:46PM
Hey everyone! Over the years that I have been on this club, I have seen several users try to start a contest revolving around music and characters. Few of them have succeeded in drawing much a crowd, but today I hope to change that! (btw, like SummerThunder's icon contest, I will post a poll asking fans which character the following round should be)

Rules:

- Choose a song that you think best describes the character chosen.

- Please provide a sentence or two describing why you think this song fits that character.

- Please don't post a song someone else has.

- Make sure the song is pretty appropriate. I will be okay with words like: damn, hell, bitch and certain references to inappropriate activity. I will not, however, accept songs with: racial slurs, blunt references to drugs, prostitution, and explicit violence. Failure to comply with these terms will result in banning from the competition.

- Please do not tease/make rude remarks towards other songs that others have posted.

- Please make sure to listen to all options presented, so you can give a fair analysis and choosing. Do not just choose a song that you either know, or is a favorite of yours.

- Do not vote for yourself when the poll is up. Doing so will result in banning from the competition.

- And of course, have fun!

Banned: zikkiforever

For those who win, the rewards are as follows:

1st place: 8 props
2nd place: 6 props
3rd place: 4 props

Rounds:

Round 1: link
1st: Princess-Flora
2nd: lovebaltor
3rd: zanhar1 & zikkiforever

Round 2: link
1st: zanhar1
2nd: XxLalasaysxX
3rd: lovebaltor

Round 3: link
1st: SummerThunder
2nd: zanhar1
3rd: 101musastella & winxoxoxclub

Round 4: link
1st: lovebaltor
2nd: BlueColor
3rd: Princess-Flora, nmdis & SummerThunder

Round 5: link
1st: lovebaltor
2nd: winxoxoxclub
3rd: Princess-Flora

Round 6: link
3rd: Princess-Flora

Round 7: link
2nd: Princess-Flora
3rd: SummerThunder

Round 8: link
1st: XxLalasaysxX
2nd: zanhar1 & Princess-Flora
3rd: 101musastella

Round 9: link
2nd: zanhar1
3rd: XxLalasaysxX

Round 10: link
2nd: XxLalasaysxX
3rd: lovebaltor

Round 11: link
3rd: zanhar1

Round 12: link (Now open for voting!)
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

Round 13: The Three Magic Schools (Alfea, Cloudtower and Red Fountain)
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

Round 14: TBA

Tallied Up Points:

1. zanhar1: 58
2. Princess-Flora: 48
3. lovebaltor: 42
4. XxLalasaysxX: 24
5. SummerThunder: 16
6. winxoxoxclub: 10
7. 101musastella: 8
8. BlueColor: 6
9. nmdis: 4
Hey everyone! Over the years that I have been on this club, I have seen several users try to start a
last edited on Jan 14, 2014 at 10:56PM

The Winx Club 94 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 94

over a year ago lovebaltor said…
smile
So, here is my entry to help you out:

Song: "Fashion" by Lady GaGa

Why I chose it: Well, like the title implies, this song is about fashion. It talks about different designers, (Dolce Cabanna, Gucci, Louis Vitton etc.) and goes on about changing clothes and being anyone you can in different outfits. Throughout the show, we see Stella changing outfits, designing new ones and just overall loving fashion. And this song is just the epitome of this.
last edited over a year ago
101musastella commented…
Love this song! I've been trying to know who sings this song for years and turn out it's GaGa! over a year ago
Princess-Flora commented…
I agree I heard this at nationals and I have been dying to find out who sings it and now I know who it is over a year ago
sarahlovesroxy commented…
That's a cool song.. So Stella! over a year ago
Sequoia_Cutie commented…
That is a realy over a year ago
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I'm gonna go with the classic; Barbie Girl by Aqua.

This song is often associated with the fashionable girly characters. It's bubbly and upbeat like Stella. Barbies are basically 'beautiful' and that's the character trope she falls under.
pearlxashxdawn commented…
this song reminds of Sica ^o^ XD over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Same here. I think she sang it once. over a year ago
101musastella commented…
Funny song XD over a year ago
winxoxoclub commented…
I would say that's more of a song for Stella AND Brandon! XD over a year ago
over a year ago zikkiforever said…
I Am By Hilary Duff.
I can't wait for the next one I got Layla,Bloom,Flora and Musa covered for their songs.

This song is about who somebody is and we know Stella can never be changed. She is one of them who sometimes is perfect ,then others time is a mess. Yet she believes she is powerful,beautiful and unstoppable. Constantly,throughout the seasons we see different sides of Stella and is the songs we here about her being on off. At times she makes no sense,sometimes she thinks she has all the answers ,also she never has a plan.

Though,if you lose can you still enter the next round?Since,I know this is not the best song for Stella and want to continue for the other girls.
lovebaltor commented…
Of course you can enter the next round :) Even if you have won, you can enter the next round too. over a year ago
over a year ago Princess-Flora said…
Fashion Is My Kryptonite by Zendaya and Bella Thorne

This song is about loving fashion so much that it's your weakness. I think this describes Stella because she is one of the most fashionable Winx Club members and is an aspiring fashion designer. So naturally I think fashion would be Stella's weakness or in other terms her kryptonite. Also the song is spunky, sassy, and sweet just like the lyrics "a double dose of sugar and spice" which I think perfectly describes Stella with her caring nature wanting to help her friends feel and look their best while having a bit of flare like we all do.
101musastella commented…
One of my favourite songs! over a year ago
cool mine too plus it was my 2012-2013 solo song over a year ago
winxoxoclub commented…
My fav song omg! over a year ago
over a year ago nmdis said…
heart
Beauty and the Beat by Justin Bieber

Why I choose this songs: Because Stella is queen of beauty of course and rocking this song fits her. And I love this song of her.
101musastella commented…
Where's the video, may I listen to the song? over a year ago
nmdis commented…
You can see the video in YouTube or in Fanpop's Justin Bieber's Club over a year ago
over a year ago FloraorStella said…
Song: "Somebody" by Lemonade Mouth.

Why I chose this shong: Stella wants to be noticed; this song clearly signifies that. That she wants to be "Somebody" and if you listen to it, at the end it says, "yellow sun..." Stella is the fairy of the sun and moon and this just fits her perfectly in my opinion.
Perfect over a year ago
FloraorStella commented…
over a year ago xxheartsUpx said…
sunny
I chose "lights" by Ellie goulding.

The reason i chose this song-
The wirter and singer "Ellie Goudling" orginally wrote this song because she was trying to "defeat the dark" everysince she was a child. And even the song itself explains stellas power. "Lights" represents her persona. And how she is feeling on the inside.
Omg I love that song it's the best! over a year ago
over a year ago WinxStellaStar said…
I hope I'm not late to the nomination. :(

I choose Miley Cyrus-"Can't be Tamed"
Stella "indomitable". You can not change her, she has got many deficiencies. In vain you say anything to her, she remains as it was before. Many people have tried to change her, but they failed. Those who are not familiar with ,she might seem crazy. She always wants to like the boys, and "try to turn their heads." Stella can not stay in one place, always on the lookout for a new one. She is is always included, strength, momentum, perseverance, not shatter.
And in the music video they wear fancy feathered dress. Stella certainly invade the inspiration when she sees these clothes xD.
lovebaltor commented…
Of course not! Thanks for joining :) over a year ago
WinxStellaStar commented…
Ok. :) over a year ago
How do u get video on? over a year ago
101musastella commented…
I love this song! It's my favorite Miley song :) over a year ago
over a year ago sarahlovesroxy said…
I think this describes Stella. It sais mall! Look up let's go to the mall lyrics pleas. I cannot get it on here
lovebaltor commented…
Okay! And to get a video on, if you want to, when you're writing your response, you can see 3 little rectangular shaped icons at the bottom: one with a smiley face, one with a camera and one with a video camera. Click the video camera one, and the words "Embed a Video:" should pop up. This is just asking you to add the video you want to. Copy and paste the URL (The websites address, or something that begins with "www.youtube.com/...." if you're adding a video from youtube. A picture/thumbnail of whatever video you want to add should pop up on the bottom and then you're good to go! Hope I helped :) over a year ago
winxoxoclub commented…
She doesn't have one. She's my sister she has a iPod not a computer. Sorry lovebaltor over a year ago
101musastella commented…
^ iPod, iPad, iPhone all Apple, Samsung and other products can do that. over a year ago
I got it on don't worry sis over a year ago
Hey everyone! The poll might come out a few days late because my computer got fried :( I'm on my iPad right now and I can't upload pictures because I can't save JPEG, GIF or PNG files. So, sorry for the inconvenience.
zanhar1 commented…
My computer is having issues too. It started making this obnoxious noise and it wouldn't turn on. I had to move to my laptop. Sorry about your computer though. >.> over a year ago
101musastella commented…
My iPad saves JPEG, JPGs and PNGs =\ It's okay, I can wait. Sorry about the problem! over a year ago
ROUND 1 IS CLOSED

link
Round two is now open everyone! The theme is: Icy!

Song: "Winterhearted" by Xandria

Why I chose it: I see that this song would be someone analyzing, and looking at what kind of person Icy is. The song is basically about an individual being "as cold as ice" and being cruel and malicious. I think it really suits her and what she's like.
zanhar1 commented…
Great choice! over a year ago
lovebaltor commented…
Thanks! over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
No problem. over a year ago
over a year ago XxLalasaysxX said…
rainy
Ice ice baby- by vanilla ice
The title pretty much says it. Icy is the Ice queen as I've heard so, why not this song?
lovebaltor commented…
Awesome XD I love this song. over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
so do I. over a year ago
:) awsome! over a year ago
over a year ago winxoxoclub said…
A good one for icy....... I would pick troublemaker.
I think it is a perfect fit! Icy is a troublemaker! over a year ago
Song: Let Me Go by Avril Lavigne

I choose this song because Icy is portrayed as a cold and cruel character, when really she is just misunderstood. This song is about trying to forget old flames that burned out and memories you need to let go of to move on. I think this describes Icy since her relationship with Darko (comics and hoped I spelled that right) is rocky, Tritannus left her for power, Darkar was more interested in Bloom's power and Valtor was power hungry. I think she is just broken inside because of being burned by old flames and the memories still haunt her, and that is why I choose this song
I agree over a year ago
Within Temptation's Ice Queen.

I feel as though she holds herself on a royal status. Like she's a queen of ice.
I think the lines 'On cold wings she's coming you better keep moving' (this is self explanatory she has wings of ice and when you see her y'all better run) and 'When she embraces your heart turns to stone' (basically she freezes you solid and plays with plays with your emotions) suit her well as do 'You better hide before she finds you' (I feel like this line suits her; as most people tend to hide away when they see her) and 'Whenever she is raging she takes all life away' (this being the best line to describe her; I mean don't piss this woman off or she'll bring her wrath down upon you. She'll do that anyhow because she raging practically all the time) do as well. The song is pretty much about the coming of winter and to me Icy is winter. I think the lines 'You better hide for her freezing hell' is also good for describing her. Basically the same as you better hide before she finds you. Y'all better hide or face her icy wrath.
lovebaltor commented…
WT is love and your reason for picking it is great, omg. over a year ago
FloraorStella commented…
Awesome pick! over a year ago
True! over a year ago
over a year ago zikkiforever said…
This was really hard. The ones I was going to post was gone. Next I am hoping for Layla or Bloom.

Cruella De Vil-Selena Gomez

I chose this ,because all the winx girls watch out for Icy. I will translate the song into something about Icy so you can see how it is like her...

Look out for Cruella De Vil(watch out for Icy)

Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil(Icy,Icy)
If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will(If she doesn't scare you Darkar won't)
To see her is to take a sudden chill(To look at her it makes you feel cold)
Cruella, Cruella De Vil(Icy,Icy)

The curl of her lips, the ice in her stare(The ice of her powers,the cold stare)
All innocent children had better beware(All winx girls beware)
She's like a spider waiting for the kill(She is a witch and will kill)
Look out for Cruella De Vil(Look out for Icy)

If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will(If doesn't scare you Valtor won't)

This vampire bat, this inhuman beast(The witch,this cold hearted hag)
She ought to be locked up and never released(She escaped from her jail and was never to be released)
The world was such a wholesome place(This world such a magical place)
Until Cruella, Cruella De Vil, yeah(Until Icy,Icy yeah)

If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will(If doesn't scare you Trittanus won't)

At first you think Cruella is a devil(At first you think Icy is the devil)
But after time has worn away the shock(But after a battle the shock is gone)
You come to realize, you've seen her kind of eyes(you come to realise you seem her kind)
Watching you from underneath a rock(Looking at you,waiting to attack)

If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will(If doesn't scare you The Black Circle won't)

If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will(If doesn't scare you Stormy won't)

Cruella De Vil, yeah(Icy,yeah!)
Cruella De Vil(Icy)
Look out for Cruella De Vil(Look out for Icy)

It was hard.

zanhar1 commented…
xD this! over a year ago
FloraorStella commented…
Omg, lol! over a year ago
over a year ago SummerThunder said…
Song: Britney Spears - Break The Ice

Why I choose it: Yeah, I know the lyrics aren't much about Icy's "cruelness" and stuff, but in my opinion this songs fits her. Plus, it's performed by one of my favorite artists, Britney. <3
Also I didn't really have any ideas which song to choose, so I go with this one.
zanhar1 commented…
I actually associate her with this song too. over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
I know it is hard all the good ones are taken. It does fit Icy though in a way. Cool song. over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
I'm surprised no one took Evanescence's Snow White Queen yet. over a year ago
winxoxoclub commented…
Yah! over a year ago
ROUND TWO IS CLOSED

link
FloraorStella commented…
When's the next round coming up?? over a year ago
Round three is now open everyone! The theme is: Musa/Riven.

Here's my entry:

Song: "Get Together" by Madonna

Why I chose it: This song is about someone wanting to well, get together with the person they find their significant other. I picture this song taking place during season one when Musa first sees Riven and falls for him. She wants to be in a relationship with him, but he doesn't seem to notice her. ('Come on check it out with me, I hope you-I hope you feel the same way too.') Plus, I think this line seems to sum up their relationship entirely: "If it's bitter at the start, then it's sweeter in the end."
I'm gonna go with Please don't leave me by P!nk.

The song is basically about a bi-polar relationship. they constantly make jabs at each other and make funk of each other but they do it out of love.

It doesn't want to load, so here's a link; link
lovebaltor commented…
I love this song! <3 over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
^_^ over a year ago
Song: Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Why I chose it: For some reason Musa and Riven really relate to this song, imo. Like lovebaltor said, Riven hardly ever notice Musa. In the lyrics "You know that I want you, and you know that I need you" I want your love " we know that Musa really loves Riven... and if you remember, in the last episode in S2, Darkar hit him with some of his spells and he fell asleep or something. She was near him crying and hoping he'll be fine because, she really loves and needs him...

It doesn't load for me either, so here's the link: link
lovebaltor commented…
Love this song <33 over a year ago
SummerThunder commented…
Yes, me too. It's one of my favorite Gaga songs <3 over a year ago
101musastella commented…
Favorite Gaga song! over a year ago
winxoxoclub commented…
Perfect song! over a year ago
Song: The Way by Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller

Why I chose it: Is Musa and Riven do not have the smoothest relationship; however, both of them deeply care about each other shown in the last two episodes of season 2. Also in the song she talks about a bad boy and how he has stolen her heart. I think it's safe to say Riven is the Bad Boy of the group and even though others try to convince her otherwise like Stella did in season 2 with Jared, Musa will always love Riven no matter what. So sure the two don't have a perfect happily ever after, but rarely in real life does someone get a fairy tale happily ever after.
101musastella commented…
I love this song so much <33 over a year ago
over a year ago 101musastella said…
Song: You Don't Know Me by Elizabeth Gillies

Why I chose it: This song is basically about Musa. It shows that Musa is a different person than Riven thinks. Also the chorus is "You scream at me, I scream at you" and that is true; since Musa and Riven always argue with each other.

I don't really know which song at first; so I chose this one.
I like this: love the way u lie. Idk why but I just feel that's how they get along- a lot.
Sorry here's the video
hmmm
I choose Roar from Katy Perry. (sorry cannot post link :(
Why?
This is primarily to season 4 when Riven always seemed to bring Musa down. But she got right back up.
I hope this was valid.
ROUND 3 IS NOW CLOSED!
What's the next round?
Round 4 is open everyone!
Here is my entry.

Song I chose: "Memories" by Within Temptation

Why I chose this: This song is about someone remembering a person who they loved very much. Even though they're gone, all the memories they had together will forever be there. Even though Nabu may be gone, Layla will always love him. ("Darling you know I'll love you, till the end of time") I really think the chorus is what makes me pick this song, though:

"All of my memories keep you near,
In silent moments imagine you'd be here,
All of my memories keep you near,
The silent whispers, the silent tears."
zanhar1 commented…
Nice choice. Perfect. over a year ago
Song: My Immortal by Evanescence

I Choose this song because: Layla and Nabu have one of the sweetest relationships on the show. I cried for days after Nabu was "killed" in season 4. Layla took it the hardest even seeking revenge even though that isn't a typical fairy behavior. She is in pain because of him not being there and the pain controlled her since there was no one there to wipe away her tears when she mourned the loss of her fiance. Also Nabu is her immortal because even though he might not be physically on the show his presence still lingers around her because he is her guardian angel
101musastella commented…
I used to listen this song 2 times a day! Great choice! over a year ago
I choose- I need a doctor by Eminem ft. Skylar Gray and Dr.Dre
Why?
(Sorry cannot post link... again)
Throughout the song Eminem's rapping is expressing how he feels about his... friend?... I guess, has died or is in some serious injury. And when Sklar Gray chips in to me, her part reminded me of how Layla had felt when Nabu became deceased.
I hope this was valid.
Like a Rose on the Grave of Love by Xandria

If I've got my song meanings straight, it's about a dead lover.

lovebaltor commented…
*sobs* This song is so beautiful. Awesome choice ;w; over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Why thank you. It's one of my favorites by the band over a year ago
BlueColor commented…
Title, lyrics, meaning—so suitable! over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Indeed over a year ago
"A Never Ending Dream" by Cascada

We know how much Layla is suffering (especially in S4 and 5) that she lost Nabu and she keeps thinking/dreaming of him... so I thought this song would be a good choice for the current's round theme. Also, I love Cascada so much! ♥
I love Cascada and I love this song over a year ago
I seriously cannot pick but here it is:
I miss you. its not the "I miss you" I had in mind but this will do. I chose this because u know- When Nabu dies.....? How it leaves Aisha\Layla feeling?
over a year ago BlueColor said…
I choose: “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus.

Reason: The first part of the lyrics are "We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain" shows that the two have done a lot of things together, and that's good. The part "We kissed, I fell under your spell" means that Layla and Nabu have kissed, and Layla has fell in love with him. The chorus "I never hit so hard in love" possibly shows how Layla felt hard when Nabu died. And the bridges "Don't you ever say, I just walk away, I will always want you" reminds the part in season 5, remember when Nabu said Layla let her go—while Layla said she would never have done if? When Miley sings "I never meant to start a war", remember in the third season when Layla thinks Nabu was a spy, but then when she fell in love with him she was sorry? Other than the lyrics, this song explains about how love destroys a life, but if you relate to Layla and Nabu, it shows how death of a loved one can make you wrecked.
101musastella commented…
Great choice. Yeah, the lyrics do relate to them! over a year ago
SummerThunder commented…
over a year ago
over a year ago nmdis said…
smile
I choose "Love Will Remember" by Selena Gomez.

Reason : : Of course the title says itself that she can not forget her and keep reminding promises. Layla misses nabu badly and this song is just perfect for the couple.

First few line od the song :
Now's that we are gone
And Time Can't be bought
I know it's inside my heart
Forever be ours
Even if we try to forget
Love Will remember

You said you loved me,
I said I loved you back,
What happened to that?
What happened to that?

All your promises,
And all them plans we had,
What happened to that?
What happened to that?

Boom gone,
Yeah we move on
Even if we try to forget

[Chorus]
Love will remember you,
Love will remember me,
I know it inside my heart,
Forever will, forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember 5x

[Verse 2]
The trips we dream of takin',
The tags left on the map,
What happened to that?
What happened to that?

When all you had was nothing,
When all we did was laugh,
What happened? what happened?
What happened to that?

Boom gone,
Yeah we move on
Even if we try to forget

[Chorus]
Love will remember you,
Love will remember me,
Love will remember 5x(x2)

[Bridge]
Break down the walls,
Let heaven in,
Somewhere in forever
We'll dance again,
We used to be inseparable,
I used to think that I was irreplaceable,
We lit the whole world up,
Before we blew it up,
I still don't know just how we screwed it up
Forever 3x

[Chorus]
Love will remember you,
Love will remember me,
Love will remember 9x

nmdis commented…
LOL I wrote whole lyrics over a year ago
ROUND 4 IS CLOSED!
Round 5 is now open!
I'm gonna go with Lafee's Little Princess. It's basically about a girl who is loved for her looks and not personality. One smokin' body, half a brain enough to drive the guys insane. Yet deep inside you feel the sting. Could there be more beneath your skin? But guys don't want no part of that they just want you on your back and
With your million dollar face yes, you're hot and daddy's rich but you're one shallow bimbo bitch
Just seem to be the mentality held about her by all the other characters.
Song I chose: "Forgotten Bride" by Katra

Why I chose it: The song is essentially about a husband who leaves his wife to go to war and never returns, she now being forever alone. Diaspro is essentially the same way. She was supposed to get married to Sky before Bloom stepped in and screwed everything up: "Once I stood beside my man, we had all eternity. Tell me why'd he have to leave?" He treats her like garbage afterwards, which I think works with these lyrics: "This is the heart you have left yearning, soul that burning died. These are the eyes that still are crying, tears I'm trying to hide; I'm his forgotten bride."
zanhar1 commented…
Nice choice. Great taste in music seriously. over a year ago
101musastella commented…
This is perfect! over a year ago
I choose All I want is everything by Victoria Justice , because Diaspro in my opinion wants everything.

winxoxoclub commented…
perfect over a year ago
Song : Queen Bee by Rochelle Diamante

Why I Choose This song Diaspro is defiantly a queen bee from her fashion sense to her personality. No one will stand in her way of getting what she wants. Also the lyrics gotta sweet if you want my honey. gotta beware if you want my heart. only a king deserves my loving makes me think of her multiple attempts to get back Sky, yet she hasn't succeeded that way yet but there is defiantly someone out there for her. Even if she plays hard to get because of her Queen Bee personality.
I choose paparazzi by Lady Gaga.
Why: because when it says "I won't stop intill that boy is mine" it reminds me of diaspro and Sky's relation ship.
ROUND 6 IS NOW OPEN!
Song I chose: "Hexshadow Turned to Flesh" by Blackthorn*

Why I chose it: The song is about witches and darkness. And what is Darcy? She's the witch of darkness and illusions. I think it reveals the terror that she can inflict upon the enemies that she battles. (Mainly the Winx) This line helps that: "Know, however many doors you lock, I’ll batter down them all. And whatever forces you summon, they can’t save your soul." I think it can also relate to aspects of her powers. You know how she can multiply herself? "Separating from the air’s cold materiality, I become a part of your world and make you a part of my reality." This next one just made me grin. The Trix always go off on how they are always the top dogs and should never be messed with; "Before chasing a witch. check your place in the food chain." I finally want to reiterate her powers. I remember she used them to blind some guards at the museum in Magix when she and her sisters and Valtor went to steal some relics. Her magic was the last light they saw before they went blind from her dark powers; "As light ruthlessly grows dim, my eyes start to glow bright green. In your rueful life this will be the last source of light you see."

*Just a little side note: if you're not into heavy vocals, skip to 0:29. There will be more instances where Elvira sings with death-grunts, so if you don't want to listen to those, either turn the sound down or click link to read the lyrics. (That link would also be helpful if you want to listen to the song, and haven't listened to anything like this before. The guttural vocals will be new and maybe hard to make out, but Aina's operatic vocals might be even more difficult. I highly suggest reading the song alongside the music--if you plan on listening to it, that is)
101musastella commented…
Wow, cool song! over a year ago
As I said, totally not gonna pick a Within Temptation song or anything. That in mind, I chose;

Within Temptation's Dark Wings :P
I chose this song because of a few lyrics: Until the fight I could not see the magic and the strength of my power, It was beyond my wildest dreams. Up until the very last battle of season 1 Darcy didn't really know just how powerful she could be with the dragon fire in her hands. And when she discovered it, I could imagine the power was beyond her craziest dreams. Dark wings they are descending see shadows gathering around. Metaphorically speaking Darcy flies on dark wings, her powers being the shadows gathering around.

It's not wanting to embed for me so here's a link; link
lovebaltor commented…
Haha, totally NOT Within Temptation right there XD I love this song though, great choice ;) over a year ago
101musastella commented…
Good choice! It actually doesn't allow you to embed because the URL is "https". over a year ago
101musastella commented…
^ Now that's awkward.. over a year ago
over a year ago 101musastella said…
I choose: “Ravenheart” by Xandria

Reason: The first part lyrics were: You shadow of forgotten dreams, You come to take away, My hope on your black wings and it shows that Darcy may come to take away forgotten dreams as by her power she can manipulate people's dreams. Also, during Of love & hate the singers tell, But I feel more, more of both, More than heaven & hell, I take a bow to destiny, Now I have really learnt my part, Once loving him, now hating love, I've made mistakes, my Ravenheart is totally tells that Darcy has made a lot of mistakes, especially falling in love with Valtor. The chorus is So come and come to me, Ravenheart, Messenger of evil, Come to me. What's the news? Here I'm still left lonely tells how Darcy feels left alone with Stormy during Icy and Tritannus' big love scene. Other than the lyrics, this song also explains about the life of a raven, but if you relate to Darcy, it explains the life of a witch.
lovebaltor commented…
Awesome choice! I love this song, it's one of my favorite Xandria songs with Lisa :) over a year ago
101musastella commented…
zanhar1 commented…
Nice choice over a year ago
101musastella commented…
Morning After Dark by Timbaland, SoShy and Nelly Furtado
This song is basically about "darkness" and whenever I hear it it reminds me of Darcy. Really couldn't think of anything better for her, so I hope this is a good choice.