The Winx Club NEW ALFEA RP(Role-play)

missdada15 posted on Dec 10, 2011 at 12:11PM
HEY!

It's been a while since i've been in a RP..and they always used to die anyways but this time im making one,hoping that it would be a success.

All i need is:

Name:
Parents:
Personality:
Bio:

Pic:

Note:Your OC has to be a fairy and i do not want any Mary-Sue,all characters are equal,no one is more powerful then others.

The Winx Club 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Here's mine:

Name:Illusion Felice

Power:Like her name suggests illusion,hypnotic..it can be used for good or evil-her chooice.

Parents:Unknown.

Personality:She is cold at times and can be a bit selfish but she is a good person once you get to know her,has a hard time expressing herself and doesn't really trust people.

Bio:She lives with her aunt Fiona in her castle as she is a princess of Ursnx,since her parents are dead,her aunt is taking their place until Illusion turns 18.Her aunt told her that her parants died during the war between Ursnx and another planet(She bealives her as Fiona was the only one who she talked with in all her life.),she also told/tought Illusion how to be a real princess,be polite,well spokennot and not show any emotions.

Pic:
last edited over a year ago
Here's mine:

Name:Illusion Felice

Power:Like her name suggests illusion,hypnotic..it can be
Of course..we need villains as well.

Your main OC has to be a fairy but you can make one more(a witch,evil fairy..etc) that will be a nemesis.

I'll make one later.. :P
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
smile
I'll join! :3

Name: Simone Pearce
Power: Death Metal (She's a fairy of music, but her musical abilities mainly consist over heavy metal)
Parents: Ruth (Mother - Deceased) Dimitry (Father - Deceased)
Personality: Rude, cold, violent. (Towards those she does not know) Slightly kinder, good listener. (To those she knows)

Bio: She doesn't really remember her parents or where she grew up on her planet. Her aunt Jo simply tells her that her parents were involved in a 'dangerous business, and one day they never returned from the job.' Her past has always made Simone wonder, but she has never really looked into it. When she was 13, her planet (31 Pegasi b) went under attack. Hundreds of people died that Simone had cared about, and she soon joined a recruiting job that militias of the planet were setting up. She became a bounty hunter at at 14, and was in an elite group called, "Fools of Damnation". The group went on many missions, and soon found the group that had planned the attack on their planet. They got rid of them of course. At age 16, Simone quit her job as a bounty hunter and went off to Alfea to study and train her powers. She is now an Enchantix fairy.

Image:
I'll join! :3

Name: Simone Pearce
Power: Death Metal (She's a fairy of music, but her musica
over a year ago Rainflowers said…
smile
Name: Grace Belle Johnston

Power: She has the powers of Hope, Faith, and Grace.

Parents: Her dads name is Noah, and her moms name is Kyla. They both rejected her from birth and placed her into a orphanage. He has no idea where they are and she doesn't really want to find out.

Personality: Grace is graceful and very faithful to her friends. Grace remains hopeful throughout her life. She is kind and giving most of the time. She is shy and slow to get things. She is sensitive and she gets defensive. She is often depressed but is good at hiding it though.

Bio: She was rejected from birth and has gone from foster home to foster home, despite this, she is still very optimistic.

Pic: (in process of getting)
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
Name:Ashley

Power:She is the Fairy of Electricity. From her home planet called Digitix (fan made)

Parents:Kimberly (Mother; 29- Alive) Michael (Father; 32- Alive)

Personality:Sweet, funny, cool, hot-headed, fun, smart, outgoing

Bio:Ashley found out she had powers a few days before her Sweet 16 party, when The Dark Fairy Hunters attacked her home. She talked about her fairy powers with her parents, and decided to go 2 Alfea.

Pic:
Name:Ashley

Power:She is the Fairy of Electricity. From her home planet called Digitix (fan
big smile
Love them all !! <3

lovebaltor-Metal?!She's soo cool! xD
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Hm.... I think Im going to make a enw Oc for this....

Name:Angelica A.K.A. Agela
Power: She's Fairy Of Bones >:D
Parents: Temperance Brenon And Siely Both(♥ love them...)
Personality: She's Very Smart. Acsiolly Doesent bilieve in feelings.Just like her mother. Thinks ppl that have religion and bilieve in eny kind of god are insane. She acsiolly thinks she's insane becouse she has fairy powers.
Bio: Angela Was named By Temperanses BF Angela :P All her Life Angela lived great.straight Parents. Her Mother is an entraphologist Thats why Angela ♥ Bones and dead bodies.Her Dad is an FBI So she knows how to difend herself with out magic too. She found out about her power When she was 13 and cud see why some one deid by toching 1 single bone!
Pic:

Hm.... I think Im going to make a enw Oc for this....

Name:Angelica A.K.A. Agela
 Power: S
heart
She's soo cool..just like me. lol,JK xD

Glad too have you in :*
Name: Avril Columbiana
Power: Guns and Fighting
Parents: Both dead
Personality: She's Very Agresive.Has really big Temper.
Bio:She's 22 but still in 2nd Year in Cloud Tower...Got left over becouse of fighting... Avril Doesent like to by Cald Avril.Becouse She Hates Franch ppl and Avrile means April in French.So ppl Call Her columbiana Or just colu. Her Life was really mest up. Her parents Were kild in a bad alley.She sald Everysingle thing.How they dei,How some evil men kill them.When The Blood of her parents reached her Columbiana Undustand What she had inside of her. She Went All Metal and The guns just blew up out of no where. She was 6 then. And So on till she was 18 She lived in Streets Killing ppl that help her parents killers.
Pic:
Name: Avril Columbiana
 Power: Guns and Fighting
 Parents: Both dead
 Personality: She's Ver
;DD tnx Buethifull :*
@winxlove2: Was Avril inspired by the movie "Colombina" perhaps? ;) That's a great idea using her though - her past is really interesting.

@missdada15: Lol thanks :3
Yeah babe :DD I love the movie xDD and tnx
Great,here's my witch..villain. xD

Name:Sophie

Power:Changing forms,also her hair works like elastic.

Parents:None.

Personality:Sadistic,seductive,ill tempered,a lier and a thief.

Bio:She never meet her parants,they left her at birth.She was in the orphenage till the age of 7,that's when she run away and lived in the strets before going to cloud tower.

Pic:
Great,here's my witch..villain. xD

Name:Sophie 

Power:Changing forms,also her hair works l
If u don't mind here is my evil Fairy =D

Name:Eliza

Power:She is the Fairy of Darkness

Parents:Dead

Personality:Cruel, rude, ignorant,, stealer

Bio:Her parents died when she was 10. She lived in the same house until she noticed her powers when 14. She joined Darkar for a few years but then decided to become an all powerful villain herself when she turned 18.

Pic:
If u don't mind here is my evil Fairy =D

Name:Eliza

Power:She is the Fairy of Darkness

Par
wink
Ok she's in but you have to change that everything she touches dies because that's a bit much.
AND the picture is SO Stollen!!! I mean really?! EVEN THE ORIGINAL NAME IS SEEN!!!
You're so un Critive!! First a Game picture! Now a stolen art!! ATLEAST YOU CUD OF CUT OUT THE NAME!!!
lol.. xD

Save the drama for the RP.
Im not making eny drama...Shes being anoying...
hehe xD

Anyways..

link

The RP has started!
Ok, I changed the everything she touches part :)
Zimday313,Eliza is in Alfea just another dorm as the main ones.

lovebaltor,Rainflowers,you can still make your evil characters and we'll drop them in.
Oh,and if anyone has a forum suggestion that others here will like,i will be glad to add it.
Red Founta,Night club
Great!Im for bout..the rest of you?
Same here :) I'd love to role play at a "Night Club" :3
Okay :*

link
all faeries and witches allowed..also guys of course.
Should i make a red fountain forum?We can all play one RF guy..and not all have to be boyfriends with the main ones like in the original winx,they can just *help out*,be frieds etc..you can also make it that your OC breaks up with one then dates another-like it happens in the real world. xD lol
Lmao. I'd like that idea - I think that you should add a forum on 'Red Fountain' :3
Okay,im gonna add it tomorrow then,since i don't know for how long i'll stay on today.