The Little Mermaid 3

jessy-lu posted on May 23, 2007 at 02:56PM
Discuss The Little Mermaid 3, which should be coming out in 2008 sometime. Does anyone know anything about it??
xXx

The Little Mermaid 88 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-88 of 88

over a year ago LilMelody2468 said…
Why me!!Why me!!!!
over a year ago morghanc said…
you meen we have to whet intll 2009. why,that is stoped. well i whnt to see it to and i am even if i have to go to the US.
ya i agre. WHY!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!
ok i foned a web stuie that say a hole lout more then eney of us as exspaected,it says the date has been moved to August 26th 2008 :( and that there is going to be a new viling, i dont know what her name is but i know how vouies it is,sally filed well be the villings vouies maybe that is usalas mother and morgans. they say that the titul is the little mermaid 3 Ariel's Begining.:0
over a year ago bryzkid303 said…
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning (2008)
Straight To DVD
Director:
Peggy Holmes
Release Date:
February 2008 (USA) more
Genre:
Animation
Plot Outline:
The plot explores the story of Athena, Ariel's mother, through the narration of Ariel.

link
relly,cool!!!! i wish i couled go to N Y amd see evetthing i can see. and i hop it well come out in feb to.
Wow thats uhhh great
over a year ago scorpio73711 said…
i rewatched the trailer on the DVD special edition of the Little Mermaid 1, and i paused it on when the locket/necklace it sinking down, and i found out that the locket says MELODY on it. idk if thats a hint or not. Ariels daughter's name is Melody, maybe its about her daughter.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago idk said…
hey i found ya this is idk remember well can't wait to see the little mermaid 3!
we alrady know about the loket. and Molody,that was in the little mermaid 2.
How much longer do we have to wait??????!!!!!!
over a year ago Stephanie-x said…
I heard that the third film was supposed to be about Ariels mother Athena and that it was a prequel - before Melody is born. However, i saw the script that is mentioned above and though it is detailed it cant be true - i dont think disney would make a sexist film like that =S. I also heard that it was to be called Ariel's beginning and it was going to feature all of the villans from the TV series aswell as Ariel's friends.
over a year ago zena said…
These are true facts, no speculations. The little mermaid 3 will be coming out on August 26, 2008 in the united States. Its about Ariel bringing music to atlantica because music was oulawed, thats why you see sebastian in the trailer on the dvd in the club and Ariel sneaking in. Thats where she discovers her love of music. If you wanna see the DVD cover go to Disney.com in the search engine type in the little mermaid 3. On it you will see Ariel with her sisters Andrina and Aquata and Ariel will be looking at a little musical box with dancing mermaids, the male being her dad King Triton and of the Female is her mom Queen Athena.
over a year ago zena said…
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Little Mermaid III)
Jump to: navigation, search
The Little Mermaid:
Ariel's Beginning
Directed by Peggy Holmes
Starring Jodi Benson
Kenneth Mars
Tara Strong
Sally Field
Rob Paulsen
Parker Goris
Music by Jeanine Tesori (songs)
James Dooley
Distributed by Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
Release date(s) August 26, 2008
Language English
Preceded by The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
IMDb profile
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning is a 2008 Disney animated feature film, a direct-to-video prequel to the 1989 animated film The Little Mermaid. In this movie, Jodi Benson reprises her role as Ariel, in a story that is set around a year before the events in the original film. It is expected to be released on August 26, 2008 on DVD and Blu-ray Disc.

[edit] Plot
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning tells the story of Ariel, before the events in the original film. According to the official website, in this prequel, music is outlawed in Atlantica. However, Ariel realizes her passion for music in a secret club. Unsure of whether to hide her love for music, or to share it with her father and risk losing everything, Ariel goes on a daring adventure to restore music to Atlantica.[1]

Ariel's Beginning will also tell the story of how Ariel and Flounder became friends, while Ariel's sisters will also have bigger parts in this film than they had in the original.

[edit] Official voice cast
Jodi Benson as Ariel
Samuel E. Wright as Sebastian
Sally Field as Marina del Ray
Rob Paulsen as Prince Eric, Swifty
Kenneth Mars as King Triton
Parker Goris as Flounder
Tara Strong as one of Ariel's sisters (additional voices)
Kari Wahlgren as Alana
Lorelei Hill Butters as Queen Athena
over a year ago jessy-lu said…
The Little Mermaid 3 is coming out in the USA on August 26 2008
xXx
over a year ago favoritefan101 said…
The third movie is actually called The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning and it is coming out Aug. 26 2008. The movie is about Ariel's mother and why King Triton hates Ursula. It is also the story of how Ariel fall in love with music.
over a year ago rianna3866 said…
i hope they dont make us wait till 2009!!
ya that would relly suke if they make us wate intell 2009 but i dont think they well it would proble come Aug 26 2008!
over a year ago trisha13 said…
hey ive just found out that there was a little mermaid 3 which i am thrilled about. if anyone can let me kno any extra info on wenever its gna be out on dvd in uk. xXx
over a year ago amy17 said…
i heard that the little mermaid 3 is out in the Uk on the 22nd September
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pixiegirl87 said…
I cant wait to see the little mermaid 3. Its Comming out August 26 2008. Atleast thats what the offical disney websit sead. I for one trust the disney wibsit because after all it is there movie. RIGHT!!!!
the movie is about Arials mom. King Triton outlawed music because it reminded him of his wife and arial tries the bring back music to Alantica. this is a prequel the the first little mermaid movie and Its called The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginnings.
go to disney.com and type in the little mermaid 3 and it will tell you all about the movie and some of the charactors.
does anyone know if eric is going to be in this movie.
jst thawt id let u all no, i went onto youtube yesterday and if u put in the little mermaid: Ariel's beginning clips #1 it comes up with official clips for the 3rd movie.
over a year ago Merwolf said…
I hope we get a chance to see Ariel kick some butt. In cinderella 3 they made cindy look like a total B.A. at the climax (And she's a whimpy, tiny toed, girly girl!)
over a year ago 101Ashapea101 said…
If you go to link
It will show you tons of stuff like trailers. This movie will come out August 26, 2008 and this movie is about the way it looks when Ariel and her sisters mom was underwater and Ariel was really young then King Triton set a law against Music and Ariel is caught up in the sound of it.
I just saw the trailer for the the little mermaid 3 on tv now I know it is defently comming out on dvd. Can't wait!!!!
over a year ago jasknoflounder said…
I know the kid that is the voice of Flounder. We're so proud of him. GO PARKER! GO! go buy the little mermaid 3! support PARKER G!!!!!
over a year ago Kay15 said…
The Little Mermaid 3: Ariels Beggining Is Being Relesed In The UK On The 22nd Of September 2008 You Can Pre-Order It Off Amazon :)
Hope That Helps
xx
yaaaa i cant whent, in canada it is coming out on the 26 of augest, and u guys where right it is going to come out in the summer of 2008:D :D
over a year ago StevieLouise-x said…
Iv've Watched The Little Mermaid 3.
Basically, Its What Happened Before The Little Mermaid 1 or 2.
It Tells You What Happened To Ariels Mother.
The Link To The Film Is;
link
Its Free And Is Also Really Good film.
You Should Watchi It. But Its Also Quite Sad.

And Its Not Called Ariels Melody. Its Called The Little Mermaid; Ariels Beginning.
And Is Narrated By Sebastion.

It Also Has Nothing To Do With Ursala and Morgonna.
I just got the the little mermaid:Arial's Beginnings and I thought it was a great movie. It was kind if sad but it has a happy ending like all the little mermaid movies do. It wasn't as bad as people sead it would be. i really enjoyed it. If you haven't seen it yet I recomond seeing it. I give it a 9 out of 10.
If anyone is intrested the little mermaid 2 special addition is comming out soon. I don't know the exact date though.
I know this may sound a little sad, but i am counting dwn the days until the little mermaid 3 is released over here in the UK.
over a year ago babybird04 said…
I don't know what it is going to be about but i so know it is going to ROCK! Caz that newest mermaid movie about music was so cool. i am like eighteen and still loving Ariel! lol. i am such a dork!!
U r not the only one that's eighteen nd still luvin Ariel, I still watch the series on tape lol. It jst brings back childhood memories nd im still going 2 buy the 3rd movie.
over a year ago Kay15 said…
Ive got the little mirmaid: ariels beggining, lmao i pre-ordered it of amazon it came the day it was released :L
its amazing! its soooo good i love it :L
x
over a year ago katrinagirl said…
heart
Hi I am new to this website I got it too I am a fan of ariel too I have lots stuff on her I have a bedspread and all