The Heroes of Olympus 1st Legion reads Percy Jacksons Adventures

wierdo2 posted on Jun 04, 2011 at 09:01PM
Rating:T for safety
UP FOR GRABS
Summary: Queen Juno sends a package of books to The Legion training camp as a saftey net for her plan. How will the praetors react to this package
Takes place before Lost Hero
Disclaimer: Im not a middle aged man so i dont own these
last edited on Aug 31, 2011 at 11:29PM

The Heroes of Olympus 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
So do you guys like the concept or should I do something else
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Yes it sounds cool
over a year ago Huntress100 said…
cool
sounds cool post soon!!
over a year ago afailname said…
Lol you have to do this!!!
over a year ago cro0010 said…
smile
Can't wait!
Lost Interest anyone can take over.Adios .BTW I made a new Roman Club called The Roman Camp.Please check it out.
over a year ago cro0010 said…
sad
Damn!
over a year ago afailname said…
worried
So is anyone going to write it then?...not to be rude.
over a year ago princessofmagic said…
I might....... Empasis on the word MIGHT............ How many people are there on a legion?????
over a year ago poseidonftw said…
@princessofmagic In the standart roman legion around 6000. But that's too much demigods, so if you want you can degrade it to 10 legions of 40 campers each which would mean that you would have only ten praetors and maybe Lupa reading the books. Also you could use Jason's friend that he remmembered in The Lost Hero as praetors of different legions which means that you won't have to create that many new charchters. I'd love to write it but the problem is that i have finals and i can barely update my fics. If you want we can swap chapters. like i write one, then you the next one and then it's back to me.
last edited over a year ago
cool
Im going to write it.So i'll post as soon as Im done writing it.
cool
1st Legion charachters
Reyna=Ops
Dakota(boy)=Mars
Bobby=Minerva
Gwen= Venus
NoName=Percy
cool
Reyna was walking depressed along the beach.She had tried looking for Jason but it was no use.Jason had dissapeared.As she walked back towards the camp she saw a package.The package had a note attached that read Dear Reyna ,Im filling in for Juno who’s come sidice out.Im proud of your accomplishments.I have a solution to your Jason problem when you are done reading these Six books you will have the answers. Bring these to Lupa with this note. Remember you are my second favorite child after Neptune(lightning strikes near her). I love you,Ops(why isnt it italiced)
So Reyna walked over to the mansion.
please comment
Like?Hate?
WELL I THINK ITS OBVIOUSLY ON HIATUS. IM DONE W/ IT SO YEAH ITS UP FOR GRABS