The Heroes of Olympus Percy Jackson Meets The Kane Chronicles

Perseus54321 posted on May 13, 2011 at 12:57AM
Most of you may get tired of my titles being self explanatory but I think they always will be. I'm gonna make a story where Percy, Annabeth, etc. meet Carter, Sadie, etc.

WARNING:IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE 'THRONE OF FIRE' DO NOT READ THIS! MAJOR SPOILER IF YOU DO!

To make things easy for me let's assume Walt died because of the Curse of Akhenaton. Let's also assume that Apophis, Gaea and the rest of them are defeated because I am completely making this one up. I am also open to suggestions so do not hesitate to ask for this particular monster or submitting a character. And also since this is my second fan fiction I will start typing a chapter as soon as I'm done with my next Roman Titan War chapter. Also, for the Roman characters, they will not have the same parents as they do in the Roman Titan War.

Characters:Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, Grover Underwood, satyr. Jason Grace, son of Jupiter. Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite. Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades. Reyna Wilson, daughter of Venus. Hazel Lewis, daughter of Neptune. Dakota Morris, son of Pluto. Bobby Daniels, son of Apollo. Gwen Warren, daughter of Vulcan. Carter Kane, (Horus) magician. Sadie Kane, (Isis) magician. Jaz (sorry, I can't remember if it said her last name), (Sekhmet) healer. And many more but I don't want to list them all.

Spam allowed so go nuts!
last edited on May 28, 2011 at 03:57PM

The Heroes of Olympus 294 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 294

over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
post soon!
And read my fanfic: The Son of Neptune-Another story thats almost the same.
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
This sounds interesting

(Check out my fanfic if you have time! Its The Son of Neptune :) )
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
mischievous
I hope you enjoy this, because I think its pretty good. And just so you know, in this one Percy and Annabeth are 21 and Sadie is 16 and Carter is 17.

Prologue
Percy

Everything was going just great; I was on a date with Annabeth. A monster hadn’t attacked me in a month; I think that is a personal best for me. But, as I said before, you never know when your world is about to get rocked. But I was never calmed down entirely, I just knew my luck couldn’t last. Nearly every time there was a single noise; my hand crept to my pocket ready to take Riptide out at any moment.
“Percy, is something wrong?” Annabeth asked, she was in calm mood, nothing bad had happened in a while but I learned nothing could be perfect. And so far, the date had been.
“Nothing,” I replied yet I think she knew exactly what I was thinking, it probably wasn’t that hard.
“Sure, nothing is wrong when you look like a monster was about to attack any second.” Annabeth said.
“Well, after about nine years of monster attacks, you kind of get you to it.” I said trying to make my expression calm but I was feeling the exact opposite of it. Then, my instincts were correct (so I’m one for like a billion), I heard a gigantic screech.
“FREEEEEEEEEK!” a monster roared and once I turned around and uncapped Riptide I saw a griffin. I have seen griffins and I’m not a big fan of them but this on was a weird kind. As normal, the griffin had the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle. But his wings were different than most griffins I’ve seen. They had bristly feathers on wings that seemed a little short for it. And the way it flew was like a hummingbird: swift, short and they looked deadly.
“Freak! Stop this instant!” a voice, yelled. A boy and girl ran towards us. The boy was African American, he looked seventeen, with curly brown hair, had a weird looking sword that was like a hook, and he was also wearing white linen so it kind of looked like he was in karate. The girl had caramel colored hair, not blond but not brown, clear blue eyes and wearing combat boots, ripped jeans, a tank top and a leather jacket with a long five-foot staff. This was definitely one of the weirdest days of my life and that is saying a lot.
“Nice going Carter.” The girl said in a slight British accent, “sure, let’s take Freak out for a little bit. So he can terrorize the city! And we had to go to Manhattan, just great, of all places.”
“You thought we should too Sadie!” the Carter said defensively.
“Well, how are we supposed to get him back?” Sadie said. Then the griffin, Freak I guess, smashed right into me. I flew backward smashing into the ground; I most likely would have been killed if it hadn’t been for the Curse of Achilles. As I got up Sadie and Carter were still arguing. But once I started waving Riptide around Freak the Griffin backed off. He flew down next to Carter, and sat down.
“Who are you guys?” Annabeth asked.
“I’m Carter Kane and this is my sister Sadie, I guess we have explaining to do.”
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
I like it it's very good
over a year ago theonlyexeption said…
Cool idea!! Rick said he probably wouldn't do something like this, which is very cool that you are! I CAN'T WAIT till u post chapter 1!!!!!!!
smile
This is cool, post soon!
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
Neat.
I like your idea and the story is off to a good start.
Keep posting.
Its great.
sunny
I'm still thinking whether they should go to the Brooklyn House or Camp Half-Blood so I'll let you guys decide
p.s. might post today or tomorrow, most likely today but in a couple hours
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
yayayayyayayayay i have been wanting one of these. go to the brooklyn house that would be cooler then chb.
over a year ago theonlyexeption said…
Whatever the problem in the book may be, they should end up going to both places. But at first, I think they should go to brooklyn house.
Both
Thanks for all your comments! As for where they should go it’s the Brooklyn House first then Camp Half-Blood. Also, these chapters will be short but frequent.

Chapter 1
Carter

Great, I thought, after this long some mortals finally see what happened. This guy with the black hair and sea green eyes, Percy, had a sword. And it wasn’t a khopesh, like mine which would of told me he’s a combat magician like me, seemed more like a Xiphos, the kind of sword ancient Greeks used. As for the girl, Annabeth, she had a knife that looked it was ancient Greek too. They both seemed about 21, and most likely dating.
“Wait, you’re probably wondering about my sword?” Percy asked.
“Yeah, and for you my sword.” I replied. “It’s a khopesh, an ancient Egyptian sword. And isn’t that a Xiphos?”
“I don’t know, I just call it Riptide,” Percy said then he took out the cap of a pen and placed it on top of Riptide and Riptide shrunk into a pen and I pushed my sword back into the Duat.
“Okay, first things first,” Sadie said, “Egyptian mythology is real.”
“No, Greek and Roman mythology may be real but Egyptian, that can’t be true.” Percy said.
“Then how do you explain the fact that I have a pet griffin named Freak, that’s Egyptian style.” I said.
“Well, we learned Greek and Roman mythologies were real, so I guess it’s not to crazy for another ancient civilization’s mythology to be real.” Annabeth said.
“We never knew the Greek and Roman gods existed,” Sadie said.
“We sort of did,” I said, “do you know where the Greek and Roman gods live?” I asked Annabeth.
“Well, actually the Greek and Roman gods are the same gods just with different names and slightly different personalities. But they live on Mt. Olympus AKA the Empire State Building.”
“So that’s why Uncle Amos told us not to go into Manhattan, he said something like, ‘different gods, different territories’.” Sadie said.
“Yeah,” I said, “I think so. So, guys, I think we both have explaining to do. Us first, there are magicians like us who study the path of a god. I do Horus, the god of war and Sadie does Isis, goddess of magic. As for the staff that Sadie has, that’s the main offensive weapon of a magician. But for me, I’m a combat magician so I use my khopesh. At the place we live, it’s called the Brooklyn House, we train magicians who study different gods for their magic. What about you guys?”
“In Greek Mythology, you know how gods had children with mortals?” Percy asked and I nodded, “well, we’re the children of the gods. I’m the son of Poseidon; god of the sea and Annabeth is a daughter of Athena. Then there’s Roman mythology, Greeks and Romans just met a couple years ago, some Greeks sometimes go to the Roman camp, called Fort IVLIV and some Romans go to our camp, Camp Half-Blood.”
“I’ve met a few Romans and they are not exactly friendly,” Sadie said, “I would’ve died if it hadn’t been for that spit god, Ptah.”
“For the last time Sadie, he is not the god of spit.” I said.
“Well, when we first met the Romans they weren’t very pleasant.” Annabeth said, “Hera, or the Romans called her Juno, swapped Percy and the Roman Jason, the son of Jupiter, so that we could work together to fight the giants and Gaea, the earth goddess. We won the war, but it wasn’t like there was no fighting between the Greeks and Romans from time to time.”
“Okay, anyway, I think we should show you the Brooklyn House,” I said, “I think that everyone should find out that two other mythologies are real.”
“And then we’ll take you to Camp Half-Blood then Fort IVLIV,” Annabeth said. Then Sadie replied
“We better get going, and hope Felix doesn’t accidentally turn you guys into penguins.”
over a year ago AnnabethGranger said…
big smile
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!! this will be an amzing story cant wait to see how it plays out!!!! keep writing Love, Annabeth Granger
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
heart
whoa this is awesome!!!!
over a year ago Smile365 said…
big smile
i love ur story im not a big fan of egyptian myhtology but u are pushing me to it
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
big smile
^^^^I know I haven't read the Kane Chronicles but you give a lot of info and I understand it

I really like it, keep posting
Wow this is cool!
Forget this comment's previous words, my computer works again
We understand
I hope you all like this chapter, they will arrive at the Brooklyn House momentarily.

Chapter 2
Annabeth

Once Carter said that, I knew this couldn’t be good. Get turned into penguins? I had two case scenarios for this (A) Felix is a magic guard dog that can use magic to turn people into penguins. Or (B) Felix is just another magician that they train who is obsessed with penguins. I figured B was more likely then A, or at least I hoped that B was true.
“Come on,” Carter said, “we gotta use a portal.”
“A portal?” Percy asked, “Where would we get a portal?”
“Cleopatra’s Needle, the one in Central Park,” Sadie said and I was a bit relieved because one third of me thought they were talking about the one in Paris, another third the one in London and the last third was the one in Central Park.
“How would we use an obelisk as a portal?” Percy asked, I was glad that he remembered from what I told him that the big pointy things were called obelisks.
“You can use an Egyptian artifact to use magic.” Carter said, “Since Egypt fell to the Romans, all of Egypt’s magic stored into its artifacts so they hold a lot of power for magic. It’s also a good thing we didn’t use that as a portal to get here or else we wouldn’t be able to use the portal for another twelve hours.” Percy nodded, but still looked confused about one thing and so was I.
“How did you guys get here if you didn’t use the portal?” I asked.
“Since Horus has the bird form of a falcon and Isis can turn into the bird kind of kite. So we just turned into birds,” Okay, this Egyptian mythology was more complex than Greek mythology or Roman. I hadn’t really paid attention to any other mythologies except Greek until Jason came, then I tried Roman too, and it wasn’t that much harder. But with Egyptian you have to add the magic too along with the monsters and gods. Although Carter and Sadie looked like they must feel the same, but I assumed Carter knew more about the mythologies since he looked slightly less confused. Then we started walking to Central Park.
“So what’s Camp Half-Blood like?” Sadie asked and I still found it kind of odd that she talked in a slight British accent but they told me Sadie had developed a British accent when she lived for six years in England with her grandparents.
“Well, its sort of hard to describe.” Percy said, “they’ve got an archery range, pegasi stables, a forge, a sword arena and other stuff.”
“Well, its good that there’s a sword arena,” Carter said, “there aren’t that many people who use swords at the Brooklyn House.”
“Well I’ll see if you can fight Nico, he’s got some, unusual powers.” Percy said grinning.
“What do you mean?” Carter asked.
“You’ll find out,” I said.
“So how do you do like spells?” Percy asked.
“Well, all you have to do is remember the Hieroglyphs and what to say, then depending like if its an offensive spell you would use a staff but if it were defensive you would use your wand.” Sadie said. “For example,” she held out her hand in the form of a hand gun and was about to say something when Carter moaned
“Don’t do it Sadie,” but Sadie clearly wasn’t going to obey because she said directed at a rock
“Ha-di!” and burning Hieroglyphics appeared a snake on top of a net looking thing and a x at the bottom. Then the rock exploded into a million pieces. One shard of it flew straight at Percy and should have pierced his chest and most likely killed him but it just bounced off. Carter and Sadie gaped at him like he just dropped from Mars.
“How did you…” Carter stammered.
“Ever heard of Achilles?” Percy asked and they nodded.
“Well, when Achilles was first born, his mother, Thetis, dipped him in the River Styx in the Underworld to make him invulnerable except for his heel and all that other stuff. A couple years ago, before the threat of Gaea, we had to fight Kronos, and to beat him I bathed in the River Styx which made me invincible for just one spot.”
“Well…um, I guess we should get going,” Carter said still stammering as we got to Cleopatra’s Needle.
smile
Awesome! (Btw I read ur other fanfic, and it was really good! You have a talent!)
Thanks psalm, I won’t keep holding you guys in suspense now for the Brooklyn House and then Camp Half-Blood

Chapter 3
Percy

Let’s just say, I’m not a big fan of magic portals. When Carter and Sadie opened the portal in the obelisk, it looked pretty freaky. But once we went through it was crazy. A gigantic portal of sand was now on my list of least favorite mythology things. I couldn’t see anything except sand,
Annabeth, Carter and Sadie. And it made me feel nauseous, and I think I was about to throw up my organs. And it was even freakier when Carter yelled
“Brooklyn House!” and the scenery changed. After I got up, dusted myself off and coughed several times, I saw what the Brooklyn House was. I saw a regular warehouse, nothing special, but then I looked a little deeper through the Glamor (the Egyptian version of the Mist), and when I saw the roof it wasn’t that hard to mistake. A big several story house was on top of it. Even from outside, I could tell it was a place magicians trained. I could see bursts of light from the window, the yells of people saying spells and the screams from people who accidentally got hit by the spells.
“Well, here it is,” Sadie said.
“How are we suppose to get up there?” Annabeth asked.
“We’ll just use Freak,” Carter said as if riding a griffin into a several story house on a warehouse was something he did every day, but he probably did. I wasn’t that thrilled at the thought of flying without Blackjack. But it wasn’t that bad, the sky rumbled a little bit but other than that nothing happened. We landed on the roof of the Brooklyn House (which wasn’t the best thing in my opinion either). Carter and Sadie led us in, and I was still amazed. Penguins were waddling around, hieroglyphics burning in the air and if I was correct, there were about a fifteen-foot tall giant with a khopesh and a falcon head against a magician throwing spells at the giant.
“Combat avatars, normally used by magicians who study Horus. As for the penguins, one of our trainees, Felix, is obsessed with penguins and he constantly takes them out of Antarctica.” Carter explained and I nodded to show him I understood. Then Carter called to an about an eleven year old boy, “Felix, take the penguins back to Antarctica.” Felix nodded, and raised his wand I think, a curved stick of ivory that looked like a boomerang. Felix murmured something I couldn’t hear and hieroglyphics appeared, and all the penguins went ‘poof!’ and were gone. Well that’s a handy trick, I thought.
Then a blond girl, about the same age as Carter and Sadie, walked over to Sadie and said
“We kind of have a problem,”
“What is it, Jaz?” Sadie asked.
“In the infirmary, Alyssa somehow accidentally turned herself into a shrub.” Jaz replied. “I’ve tried several kinds of healing but the spell is kind of stuck on her.” Sadie nodded like she’s seen this before, probably has, and they walked off into a direction where apparently the infirmary was.
“Is that a library?” Annabeth asked pretty much mesmerized that as in that was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.
“Yes, has pretty much all about Egyptian stuff, and the retrieval shabti, clay figures that get stuff for you, they can get nearly anything that’s not enchanted.” Carter said and she fainted but I caught her, she seemed okay but not like she was going to get up soon.
“Any one who faints at the thought of a magical library is no doubt a child of Athena.” Carter said.
“Actually, I think she once fainted at entering the largest library in America.” I said smiling. “The first reason, well she’s a daughter of Athena, and the other thing is she knows probably every architectural fact about every national monument in America.”
“I’m guessing she wants to be an architect,” Carter stated then I said
“Well, after Annabeth wakes then I guess we should get to Camp Half-Blood.”
big smile
Ha a shrub.
heart
eeps loved it! i cant wait to see what clarisse and the other campers think of egyptian gods being real too keep writing i love it!
~~~Love, Annabeth Granger
three things, first, I want to put this on the 1 page, and second, I want you guys to know I'll start writing as soon as I can, once I finish my RTW chapter, and last, I screwed up with the ages accidentally, Carter should be seventeen and Sadie should be sixteen, but I'll change it soon
over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
This is really cool! Bit upset that Walt isn't in it but... Ehh *shrugs* She turned herself into a shrub? I have two words to discribe that.. Epic. Fail. Hahaa. Post when you can! (:
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
laugh
awesome!!!! so cool how they are at the Brooklyn house!!!!
over a year ago Poseidon_3_PJ said…
cool
3 words,I-AM-HOOKED!u r an awesome writer!
over a year ago precious211 said…
AWESOME CHAPTER (TELLING THE TRUTH HERE)NEVER POSTED BUT NOW I WANT TO. THE SON OF NEPTUNE PREVIEW IS OUT!!!!!iT IS FREAKING AMAXING SENSATIONAL ANY GOOD WORD TO SECRIBE.HERE IS THE LINK
link
Camp Half-Blood is here (sort of because they still have to get there and stuff) and I can’t remember where I had my Throne of Fire book last so excuse me if my magic knowledge on this is wrong and I’ve already read the SoN fisrt chapter

Chapter 5
Sadie

Let’s skip all that boring stuff that I like to call ‘What Carter says’. Annabeth woke up, blah blah blah, (I have to say, and anyone who faints from the thought of a magical library is a true child of Athena). I was wondering what this Camp Half-Blood was like. It seemed kind of strange to sort of have a Greek counterpart to the Brooklyn House. But also it was sort of strange to know that there was also a Roman counterpart to the Brooklyn House. Percy assured Carter and me that the Greeks and Romans thought the idea was a little bit odd at first but eventually got used to it.
Since we didn’t have another option (we couldn’t use the obelisk again for twelve hours) we got out a shabti of an obelisk and used it for a portal. I just hate portals; they make me feel like I’m about to throw up every organ in my body. And it fell nothing short of my expectations, except I still haven’t gotten use to the sand flying everywhere.
All of a sudden, we landed on a hill near a pine tree. I was a little dazed, but I struggled to my feet, so did Carter and Annabeth, but Percy wasn’t so lucky. Percy was hanging by his pants on one of the pine tree’s branches, and his face was pretty much bright red. It took him a few minutes to struggle of the branch then hit his head on the ground, but he probably didn’t feel a thing.
Percy and Annabeth led the way to the camp, then there was a problem. While Carter was walking in front of me, that git tripped and went through what seemed like invisible magic boundary line. Half of him went through, but from the waist down he was stuck. When he tried pulling himself in he couldn’t move.
“I think I know the problem,” Annabeth said, “you guys said you were the host of gods, right?” we nodded. “Well, maybe when Horus left Carter, he left godly power, and since you can’t enter without being a demigod, you’re stuck because you’re kind of half way between mortal and demigod.”
“Well, that’s just great,” Carter said. “How do I get out?”
“Well, like in the Red Pyramid, you balanced your power perfectly with Horus,” I said, “you probably just need to channel an emotion f5om him when he felt like he could do nothing.”
“That might work,” Percy said. I could see Carter’s brain calculating every myth he knew where Horus felt powerless. The first one that came to my mind was when Horus fought Set, god of evil, over the throne of Egypt. He was barely left alive, or just thrown into the Duat, basically it was a recycling bin for defeated monsters, defeated gods, stored items, etc. Instantly Carter was pulled through and face planted into the dirt, I snickered at him.
Then I thought of the same moment during the fight of Set and Horus, since Isis was fighting Set because Set murdered Osiris, who was her husband and father of Horus, or sometimes his brother. One of the tricky parts about gods is they can die but is reincarnated into a younger form. First Horus was Osiris and Isis’s brother, than their son and so forth. I immediately went through the boundary, much more gracefully than Carter did. Than we went into the camp.
The first part I didn’t like about Camp Half-Blood, I met a really cute guy. I know what you’re thinking, ‘oh no Sadie; after Walt dying, and Anubis, whom you can’t date because he’s the bloody god of death, do you need another guy to crush on? That’s what I was thinking anyway. This guy looked about my age; he had silky dark hair and dark eyes. He was wearing an aviator jacket over a black T-shirt with a skeleton on it, with ripped black jeans and combat boots. Well, at least he liked combat boots, because I was wearing mine right now.
When he saw me, he first had a confused expression, then a terrified one.
“Hey Nico,” Percy said, “what’s wrong?” So this was the Nico with ‘unusual powers’.
“Uh…um…uh,” Nico stuttered.
“That reminds me,” Annabeth said, “Egyptian mythology is-”
“Real,” Nico finished.
“How did you know that?” Percy and Annabeth said simultaneously.
“After the second giant war, I kinda summoned a ghost to see if the other mythologies were real.” He said nervously.
“AND YOU DIDN’T TELL US?” Percy and Annabeth yelled again at the same time.
“I thought it would freak you guys out if you knew so I just kept it to myself…and Drew.” He added barely audible.
“WHAT?” Only Percy yelled.
“After I did it, Drew thought I was acting suspicious and charmspoke me into telling. And I think I better go,” he said running up to a shady tree and passing right through it and he was gone.
kiss
oooo love it! sadie and nico i love it they fit perfectly! nadie or sico im kinda diggin nadie but anyways keep up the good work!
big smile
I'm still confused, but I thnk that's what you we're planning on doing; confusing people. (Which, of corse, makes it and you that much more awesome because I like confusing things :P ) Post when you can! (:
I'll be posting soon maybe for this and RTW
Why does Drew care? Oh wait, she probably thought Nico knew some of the latest gossip or something...Well she was disappointed!
Awesome as usual!
I’m trying to be a consistent writer but I need to write a new chapter for my other fan fiction so next I’ll be working on RTW chapter instead of this.

Chapter 6
Sadie

Well, it was kind of awkward after Nico left. I guess Percy was sort of embarrassed that he blew up on Nico. And let me just say, I didn’t know that much about Greek mythology, but I clearly knew who Nico’s dad was. Hades, lord of death, god of the underworld. I just thought to myself, how could I fall for another guy who had to do with death instead? Why couldn’t I just crush normal, though I guess I’m not a normal person.
“Well, I guess you’ll need some guides. Let’s just hope Clarrisse doesn’t find you, she has a certain ritual for new people.” Percy said. I got the feeling Clarrisse was a bully who liked to do certain ‘rituals’, like dunking people’s head in a toilet. Personally, I wished Nico would be my guide, then he could show me the forest, and well, you get the rest. I just had one thought, wow, I was really was getting obsessed with guys. As disappointing as it was, my mates back in England, Liz and Emma, were right, I kind of was getting boy crazy.
Then, a girl and a boy came to us. The girl had spiky black hair, electric blue eyes, she was wearing a silvery parka and jeans and she had a bow in her hand and a quiver. The boy had short-cropped blond hair, sky blue eyes, looked about twenty and had an even strange sword to me than Percy’s at his side.
“Thalia, when did you get here?” and Annabeth and Thalia hugged.
“Lady Artemis was going to hunt some dangerous monster so she sent the Hunters here. And who are they?” she asked.
“I’m Carter, and she’s Sadie.” Carter said. “And-“
“Egyptian mythology is real,” I broke in.
“Guys this is Thalia and her sort of little brother Jason.” Percy said.
“Sort of?” Carter asked.
“Thalia is a Hunter of Artemis, an immortal maiden who serves Artemis. So Thalia never gets older than fifteen do, she was originally older but was turned into a pine tree when she was twelve. She slowly got older in tree form and was fifteen when she came out. Then she turned immortal.” Thalia wasn’t that surprised by learning another mythology was real, but those pine tree things didn’t confuse us. So Percy asked Jason if he could show Carter around and Thalia for me. They said yes.
Okay, my first impressions of Camp Half-Blood were strangest place EVER. I saw the sword arena, which had some big buff kids trying to gang up on this one girl. She just took out a stick; a wand I think and all of the big kids started sinking into the ground. So I assumed that was a daughter of Hecate, goddess of magic. Thalia was pretty cool; she seemed like she could pound anyone just by looking at anybody. Not like a stuck up drama queen and I think I saw one of those. She was very pretty and Asian, and somehow made an orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt look glamorous. She wasn’t doing any fighting, she was just sitting on the side looking in a mirror.
“Who’s that?” I said with distaste.
“Drew, daughter of Aphrodite.” Thalia said in the same tone as me.
“So that’s the Drew that charmspoke Nico?” I asked.
“Probably,” Thalia said, “Drew tries to charmspeak everybody.”
“What’s charmspeak anyway?” I got the idea of it but not entirely.
“Charmspeak is a power for children of Aphrodite. It allows them to convince people to do what they want. But, very few have it, only two right now, Drew and the Aphrodite counselor Piper.”
“Cool, where are the cabins, like…um Athena, Ares, maybe Hades?” I asked. Okay, maybe I was getting obvious with my crush on Nico, but he hardly noticed me when I met him and that is just plain odd. Carter finds it impossible to not notice me, and it’s just my luck to have love life issues. Carter did too, but at least for him, now he has a girlfriend. Zia Rashid, a fire magician for the House of Life, which is basically the other training center for magicians besides the Brooklyn House. When we first met, Zia turned out to be a shabti and broke into clay shards at the Red Pyramid. Then we really met her when we were trying to restore the sun god Ra to his throne. Then Carter and Zia started dating after we defeated Apophis, the giant snake who is Lord of Chaos.
“Let me guess, you have a crush on Nico?” Thalia guessed.
“Is it that obvious?” I asked and Thalia nodded.
“But I think I can help you.”
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
big smile
Love it! :) Good job :D
over a year ago Poseidon_3_PJ said…
big smile
Perseus54321 + writing a fanfiction = AWESOME FANFICTION MADE BY PERSEUS54321!!!
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
big smile
Poseidon_3_PJ - Can't agree with u more. :)
Okay this is my first song fiction so I hope it’s good, I know it’s kind of random but I got bored

Disappearing Boy
By Green Day
Annabeth
One night after working on the Argo II, I felt restless in the Athena cabin so I took out my Ipod and started listening to Disappearing Boy, one of Percy’s favorite songs.

Now you see me now you don’t

Yeah, just after one night, boom, you’re gone

Don’t ask where I am at
‘Cause I’m a million miles away

Technically you’re 2905 miles away from me

Treated like a forbidden heel

That reminds me of the small of your back

Don’t say my thoughts aren’t for real

I hope they are if they’re about me

Or you won’t see me again

I would give anything in the world to be with you again

Am I here or there

I hope you’re in one place so it will be easier to find you

Or am I playing on the stairs

Okay, that doesn’t make any sense

Am I in my room with my toys

If I recall, you don’t have any toys

I am the disappearing boy

Got that right

When I walk in crowded rooms

Probably just filled with the Romans

I feel as if it is my doom

Maybe if they find out you’re a Greek

I know that I don’t belong

Yeah, if they find out you’re a Greek too early you’re as good as done

In that room I see her

I wish that her were me

I see her and she’s with him

Okay now I don’t really wish that her were me

I turn and then I’m gone

I just wish I at least could have said good bye or prepared for this

Don’t call me up ‘cause I’m not at home

Well duh, I would be with you right now if you weren’t at Jason’s camp

My whereabouts are unknown

Actually that’s not true, you’re in the Bay Area

I vanished from all you’re joy

I can’t be joyful if I know that Percy is at the Roman camp away from me

I’m the disappearing boy

I thought we covered this

I have my doubts
Of where I come from

Of course, anyone would if they had their memory taken away

It’s something to think about

I don’t really think an amnesiac could think about it if they don’t know but I guess if you’re wondering

Don’t call me up ‘cause I’m not at home

I know that, you’re probably in the Neptune cabin right now sleeping, not even remembering your girlfriend

My whereabouts are unknown

For the last time, I know where he is, just not specifically

I vanished from all your joy

I’m really depressed about you being gone Percy

I’m the disappearing boy

I miss you, Seaweed Brain, I thought as a tear rolled down my cheek
@PenelopeWolf1 thanks
@Poseidon_3_PJ I wish all math were like that

Chapter 7
Carter

One word to sum up Camp Half-Blood: strange. Apparently this place had never seen what a normal summer camp was like, though I haven’t been to one myself. I guess I need to explain when Sadie and me fought Apophis, we needed to release the gods for help. They were trapped in the Duat; the first people to release a god were my mom and dad. Bast, goddess of cats, was in a battle with Apophis forever, when my parents released her, my mom closed the opening she made in Cleopatra’s Needle, to stop Apophis from coming out, but she died because of it. So for custody, I went around the world with my dad, doing all like the excavating tombs and things like that. Then at the British Museum after six years, my dad released the five gods of the Demon Days; Set, god of evil, Horus, the war god, Osiris, the agriculture and death god, Isis, goddess of magic and Nephthys, goddess of rivers. Set went into my Uncle Amos, Horus went into me, Isis went into Sadie, Osiris went into my dad, and Nephthys went into my girlfriend Zia.
Anyway, camp was pretty cool; I could see a bunch of kids with blond hair and blue eyes shooting at targets with some Hunters of Artemis I think.
“So, who’s your godly parent?” I asked Jason.
“Jupiter,” he replied.
“So you’re Roman?” I asked.
“Yeah, but Thalia is Greek. She’s the daughter of Zeus, while I’m the son of his Roman aspect Jupiter. So, from what I’ve heard about Egyptian stuff, who’s the god whose path you follow?”
“Horus, the war god.” Jason nodded.
“Are you going to stay here more than a day?” he asked.
“Maybe, I don’t know,” I said.
“Well, I think you will want to. Tonight is Capture the Flag because the Hunters are here and I want to show Thalia a thing or two. And since Horus is the god of war, I think you should stay in the Ares cabin.” He pointed to a blood red cabin with a nasty paint job. It looked like buckets of red paint had been carelessly tossed on it. It was surrounded by barbed wire, and I tried to use my falcon eyesight to look at it more thoroughly and I found something bad. While Jason was leading me towards there he nearly stepped on it but I pushed him away.
“Land mines,” I said. And as he looked closer, Jason realized I was right.
“How did you-” he started.
“Since Horus’s sacred animal is the falcon I can sometimes turn into one or use like it’s eyesight or something like that.” I replied.
“Okay, just make sure you don’t get your head dunked in a toilet by Clarrisse, the counselor, she has a habit of doing that to new kids.”
Then, an extremely pretty girl about Jason’s age walked towards us. She had long black hair, and deep blue eyes. Like Jason she was wearing a purple T-shirt and jeans and had a knife in a sheath at her side. She kissed Jason on the cheek. “Carter, this is Reyna, daughter of Venus.” He said as he put his arm around her waist.
Okay, Jason and I explained to Reyna that Egyptian mythology was real, she was a little surprised but not that much.
“I thought that the other mythologies might be real,” she said.
“That reminds me, do you have a weapon Carter?” Jason asked, “you’ll need one if you’re going into the Ares cabin.”
“Yeah,” I said, “I have my khopesh,” and I reached out my arm to the side and took my sword out of the Duat. I walked into the Ares cabin.
Freaky place, music was blaring, kids were either arm wrestling, sharpening their weapons or polishing armor.
“So, you’re one of the two newbies!” a buff girl came up to me. She was big and buff with stringy brown hair.
“Hi, I’m Carter. And you’re Clarisse?” and she nodded. Then I remembered to tell them about Egyptian mythology.
After I got all their attention, which took about fifteen minutes, I told them. I explained the entire magician stuff and how Sadie and me met Percy and Annabeth.
“So?” one of them called.
“It’s important, because another mythology is real, along with the gods, monsters, etc.”
“Prove it!” another said.
“Okay, follow me outside,” I challenged. They all went outside with me and I turned into a combat avatar with a falcon head.
“Well,” Clarrisse said, “I think we got you on the Capture the Flag team.”
over a year ago Annabeth321 said…
big smile
this is soooooo good!!!!!!
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
smile
this is awesome dont stop!
big smile
Soo good! :D
Soon, I’m gonna have, Percy Jackson Meets the Kane Chronicles Week, where I’ll basically post more than I’ve ever posted before. Starts June 17 (day after my school gets out) and I just need to say I am in a very awkward mood

Chapter 8
Percy

It was a good thing that Jason and Thalia agreed to show Carter and Sadie around so I could make up my date with Annabeth since it was interrupted by Freak the griffin. So I took her by the lake where (hopefully) no one could see us unlike on my sixteenth birthday. After a little talking but mostly kissing, I brought her underwater and I made an air bubble around us, then we were really alone. We basically spent the entire time underwater making out, in my opinion it was better than just talking, I don’t think we did at all until I finally broke apart and asked her about Capture the Flag.
“I’m assuming you already have a plan, right Wise Girl?” She jokingly slapped me but I didn’t feel anything since, of course I have the Curse of Achilles (or Mark of Achilles or whatever you want to call it).
“Don’t insult me by saying I don’t have a plan already, Jackson.” She said indignantly and slapped me again. Then she laughed and put her hand on my cheek, I thought she was leaning in to kiss me again but then she whipped out her knife and brought hovering near my back.
“Annabeth, what the Hades?” I asked.
“Never let down you’re guard, Seaweed Brain.” Then she put her knife back in its sheath and kissed me for real. We spent a long time underwater, a couple hours, until I finally brought us up. But a second before we broke the surface of the water we said three simultaneous words.
“I love you,” Then we came out, still completely dry and I don’t think anyone noticed we were gone. We then were heading for the arena to train, Annabeth tried to convince me to do archery but I didn’t feel like accidentally shooting a squirrel and having some satyrs and dryads chase me around camp (it’s happened, but that’s another story).
We found a crowd of campers in the arena, like there was going to be a sword fight, there probably was. We saw Sadie, Thalia, Jason, Reyna, Leo and Piper standing near it. As we walked up to them, I could see Leo getting so excited that his hair was actually smoking, I remember the time my pants caught on fire from him at Fort IVLIV.
“Hey guys,” Thalia said.
“What’s going on?” Annabeth asked. “Is there a fight?”
“Yeah, Nico is fighting Carter,” Leo said, and I noticed that he had a bruise on his cheek, probably from Thalia, “every Greek in the camp wants Nico to win. All the Romans except Dakota are neutral.” That surprised me and didn’t at the same time. Dakota was the son of Pluto, Hades’ Roman form, so Dakota and Nico were brothers. But they couldn’t agree if they’re lives depended on it, like which music to play, which video game to play (and don’t go in their cabin if they’re playing one, they’ll probably be wrestling on the floor to make the other lose), or what team to be on in Capture the Flag. Okay, maybe they did agree on one thing, clothes, they both wore basically the same kind of clothes, mainly black. But he was his brother so I guess he should support Nico.
“Where’s Dakota?” Annabeth asked.
“He’s with Nico right now.” Piper answered, and even though she didn’t want me to do anything, I felt like she was controlling me. I just really hate charmspeak; even I’m not that resistant to it. But it did help a lot when the Greeks and Romans were first bickering when the Argo II came to Fort IVLIV.
I now noticed Nico and Carter, getting ready for their fight. Carter was in blood red armor that was with his khopesh and a blood red shield, probably something he that had gotten from the Ares cabin, I assumed Carter was staying there since Horus was the war god. While Nico was in Stygian Iron armor, with his skull shaped helmet, with his sword at his side and he was holding a Stygian Iron shield. It looked like the fight was about to start, and I couldn’t tell who was most likely going to win. Annabeth seemed to be calculating all the possibilities of what could happen in the fight, she had an even more distracted look than usual, maybe two million thoughts in stead of one million.
“What are the odds?” I asked her, knowing she had an answer.
“43% for Carter, and, 45% for Nico.” She replied.
“What’s the last twelve percent?” I asked.
“A draw,” she said and I nodded. I noticed Chiron was here for the first time. I assumed he was the referee, since he is in Capture the Flag. That reminded me, where was Mr. D? Actually, I was just glad he wasn’t here, so even though we learned Egyptian mythology was real, we could have a good summer. Maybe the gods have been recalled to Olympus again, or maybe it’s just an emergency meeting.
And the fight began, I could see Nico nor Carter moving, obviously waiting for the other to charge. Nico was the one who did, showing some of his ‘unusual powers’. He held out his sword, and muttered
“Serve me,” and about two dozen skeletons rose from the ground, either Greek Spartans, Roman Legionnaires or British redcoats. Carter seemed to be a little scared of this (duh, they’re dead guys) but still charged.
He swiped them down pretty easily but the redcoats shot at him and he turned into a falcon. From what I could see through Nico’s face guard, he was smiling, he seemed to be really entertained by watching Carter escape and he calmly walked toward him.
Then Carter did something I didn’t expect, he changed back to human and turned into a combat avatar. He tripled his size I think, with a much larger khopesh and a falcon head. Carter was incased in an about seventeen-foot tall warrior, but Nico didn’t even seem fazed. In fact, he seemed happy that Carter turned into a combat avatar.
“The bigger they are, the harder they fall.” And he stabbed the ground and a giant crack erupted and nearly swallowed Carter. But he did trip over it, and even though he was about seventeen feet, it looked like he was hurt bad. And Carter’s avatar flickered and was gone, but Nico seemed pretty drained himself since he fell down. Nico and Carter staggered to their feet, and somehow, Nico charged. Once he got to Carter, they were just sparring, either clanging off their swords or shields. But suddenly Nico slammed his sword hilt to Carter’s, twisted and it clattered away. And Nico put his sword point to Carter’s chest.
smile
Awesomee
over a year ago PersesJr said…
awesome plz post soon
Great!
heart
sorry i havent posted in awhile but i love how sadie and carter think camp is plain strange keep posting!
over a year ago RachelDare14 said…
smile
Wow this is really good please carry on!
over a year ago anubisandsadie said…
Why coulnd'nt Sadie fall in love with Anubis? And have cool marshal art skills? And she could be a bad ass chick!!!