The Heroes of Olympus Son of Neptune

kaylap1410 posted on Jan 31, 2011 at 02:30AM
READ LOST HERO BY RICK R. FIRST!
Disclaimer: All of these characters belong to RR and not me. Though there is some previews of Trouble in here and that is completely mine and all mine and they totally belong to ME! But Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Nico, and all the other characters in Son of Neptune are not mine.

The Greeks shall rise to find the doors,
The lost are found upon the floors.
The Romans shall fight to kill the giant's wrath,
Artemis arrows are long the path.
Differences will change,
Time is rearranged,
Daughter of Ceres will see her days.
Lightning, beauty, fire, and the maze.

If you like my writing check out some other things by me:

The Firery Flower link : Rose is no typical teenage girl. She has been living on her own since her brother left her, she has little to no education yet is smarter than anyone, she is a demigod that was never meant to be born, and don't forget the fact that she has a deranged demigod named Florence after her and her friends. Follow Rose, your favorite characters from Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus, and some new characters as they embark on a journey when the world is falling apart.

Hades' Fury link is the sequel to the book Firery Flower. In this book, Rose and the gang to the underwood to find out secrets of the soon-to-be war between heaven and hell. But thing fall apart and they find themselves trapped in the underworld and tgat's not the first time for Rose. And it doesn't help when Noah, Luke, and Nico are all fighting over her and Jason and Piper break up spilting the group into two. Filled with action, adventure, and romance, Hades' Fury is going to be the best possible sequel kaylap1410 can write!

The Troubled series link Brooklyn Elizabeth Wright wakes up one day to find herself stuck in the middle of nowhere with no idea how in the world she is going to get home to her anything but normal life. She finds herself in the of a remarkable journey with other kids even more messed up than she is. They must come together to discover the secrets of the forest and to get out of the hell hole. Filled with romance, action, and suspense, the first book will leave you wondering "what the hell is going on"
(other people who are making this book possible are Kara, Tamara, Mackenzee and my mom. Thanks for supporting me at my early stage of writing)
last edited on Jul 04, 2011 at 04:54PM

The Heroes of Olympus 339 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 339

over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
smile
Chapter 1
Three months. Those three months seemed were longest ever in Jason's life. He couldn't stand being around Piper without feeling guilty about Reyna. He couldn't stand being around Annabeth without feeling depressed that Percy was at the Roman camp while he was stuck here with the Greeks until Leo and the other Vulcan children finished the amazing flying boat. And he mostly definitely could not stand cabin one without missing his sister, Thalia Grace, and feeling creeped out by his father, Jupiter, staring down on him. The first month Jason would always head out to bunker nine to see the progress on the boat but by the second month he couldn't stand seeing that the boat was nowhere close to being done. So that left the roof of his cabin. He spent most of his time here even at the Roman camp. That night while Jason sat on the roof thinking of how Dakota, daughter of Minerva, went with Jason on his very first quest and killed the largest griffin Jason had ever seen. He thought about Gwendolyn, daughter of Cupid, and how she used her arrows that her father gave her to make a harpy fall in love with Hazel, daughter of Ceres. She was so mad she snapped all of her love arrows. So Gwendolyn begged her father for more and he only said yes when she went on a quest to get flowers from Flora the goddess of flowers. After, Bobby, son of Apollo, stole one of Gwendolyn's arrows and shot Her with them and Hazel laughed so hard when she kissed a fish, that she fixed Gwendolyn's arrows and give her around ten million cherries for no reason. And Reyna, daughter of Mars, gods Jason could barley even think of her. She was always so stubborn from when she came to the camp two years after Jason. She was always Jason pain in the butt, going behind his back and never listen to his orders. Then things got really awkward between them last summer when Reyna kissed him before Jason took on the Titan Krios with his own hands. She kept avoiding him when he tried to talk about it and...

Jason just couldn't take it anymore. Sure everyone at Camp Half-Blood was nice but this wasn't home.

In the rain, Jason saw a figure approach the cabin and he took out the sheathed gladius that Juno gave him to replace his previous weapon.

"Jason?" Piper asked in fear when she saw Jason's sword.

"Sorry Piper, I thought you were someone else" he said to her to make her less scared and put his gladius away.

"Who?" she asked when Jason realized his mistake.

"Mmm... no one," Jason responded quickly. She looked at Jason knowing perfectly that he was lying but she did pester him on it which was one of the things he really like about her.

" Anyway, Annabeth, Rachel, and Chiron want to talk to you in the Big House."

"About what?"

"I don't know; they wouldn't tell me anything except that it was important."

"Well than I guess I better be going," Jason said quickly to get out of this conversation.

"Jason..." Piper said then bit her lip.

"Huh? What's wrong Piper?"

"Mmm..." she was blinking back tears, "Annabeth and Chiron are waiting. You better head out. Bye Jason," Piper ran back to her cabin in tears and it was all Jason's fault. He wanted to have feelings for her but after everything that has happen from Reyna to forgetting memories, Piper and him would just have to wait.

Jason jumped off the roof and head towards the Big House where bad news waited for him.
over a year ago Calypso_ said…
mischievous
Cool! Nice start I like the whole depressed Jason thingy great Ideas I look forward to new additions! And that sounded really formal wbdckdndbensixugfwi there now it's not formal anymore!!!! Yeah!
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
Sounds awesome, great start!
big smile
Thanks! The smilie face sums it up. Please post! I don't want to write and no one reads it. It is the first ever fan fiction I have ever written so comment. I will post on Sundays a new chapter. I also take request in what you want. I have an idea for another series so if this turns out good I will be happy to post it! Oh and AnnabethC, I luv your picture. Haha! It is soooooo true! That movie sucked just saying! Ok am spamming now so I will stop! I will see you peeps on Sunday and I look forward to read the coments!
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
angry
Haha thanks. I walked out of the theater openin night so mad!
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
big smile
To tell you the truth was I wasn't going to read this until I saw you post on The Roman Counterpart game so then I read it and it was so cool. Plz post. I want to hear about Percy and what is wrong with Rachel.
big smile
Don't worry Percy is in the book just not in a way you'd execpt. I'm on chapter seven now and it is like really sad. In Lit in Comp today I started chapter seven. The next one is way longer than the last and pretty much sets up the whole book. Ok no more spoilers! I want to listen to Bruno Mars on my iPad now while I write chapter seven (I still don't know how I am even that far). See you later peeps and if you read it and not post, and I know people are by the fact I have 72 views and only seven comments (half of them are mine too!) will make me sad and I will stop post comments like these (which is sad cuz I am a quite amusing person, jk!) and then I won't post the chapter at all. Thanks!

Luv
Kaylap1410

P.S. Can I say how much I luv that smilie face? It is so amazing (haha I almost quoted Bruno there!)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago percyrulz said…
smile
its good
laugh
If you like that series you can follow it on the writing club forum and look up the troubled series. This one doesn't need a ton of comments cuz it is just a project that I am posting. Go check it out!
hmmm
I deleted the Troubled Series from this site hoping you will read it on the forum for it. I will make a lot of changes to the prologue (already did) and will post around the first ten chapters on the forum so check it out! Like soon! And I am tired of not getting comments so please get say something nice! I feel very discourged on this series right now and if I don't get comments I am going to dump it and just work on the troubled series and I would be really sad to do that so please just comment! It does take much effort! I don't even care if it's mean! It's better than nothing!
wink
post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post POST post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post post POST post post post post
smile
Ok so I am supppper bored right now I will pst chapter 2 today instead of Sunday.

And percyrulez, that was like really funny that I don't give a freak that it's spam.

So I wrote chapter nine yesterday and am really happy with this series now. Chapter nine is my favorite so far. This next chapter is one of my longest but it is very important. Please comment! I am poring this early in hopes that you will. Ok so here is chapter 2...

Chapter 2
Jason headed towards the Big House when he ran into Drew, one of Piper's siblings in the Venus cabin. Jason remembered Piper saying something about her liking him so he wanted to just keep walking but she called his name.

"Oh hi Jason, how are you? What are you doing? Looking for me?" she said and for a second Jason wanted to say yes but then he remembered that Piper said that she can charmspeak too and he fought the urge.

"Umm... just heading out to see Annabeth, Rachel, and Chiron in the Big House. Piper said they had something important I needed to know."

"Hmm... you should just forget that and just hang out me. I am most definitely more fun than any of those goody-two-shoes. Come on I'll show you what a really child of Aphrodite is like," Drew winked and Jason found this request harder to say no to than the last but he thought of Piper and Reyna and somehow he had the strength to reject her offer after all Piper was better at charmspeaking than Drew.

"Umm... I can't."

"Why? Because your afraid that your little beef stick of a girlfriend is going to get mad?" Drew asked.

"Piper is not a beef stick and Piper is NOT my girlfriend!" Jason responded defensively.

"Then why can't you come?

"BECAUSE REYNA IS!" Jason yelled. Right after he said it was when he realized his mistake. Drew would tell Piper and she would hate him I he would never have the chance to find out he felt about her. Drew ran away laughing saying "oh she's going to be happy" over and over again. Jason was in trouble but he had a feeling wherever Annabeth wanted him for was going to be worse.
~~~

"What took you so long?" Annabeth asked when Jason walked through the door.

"Just ran into some issues but I'm here now, so what's so important?" Jason asked.

"Annabeth has a quest," Rachel said with no explanation at all.

"Umm... to do what?" Jason scratched his head.

"I had a dream last night and my mother visited me. Told me that we didn't have all the pieces if were going to beat the giants. I told her have the boat and we are getting the other demigods but she said it was a weapon not a object or person. She said it was something that helped Hercules kill the giants easily and that Artemis could help me find them. I told her that it was impossible, Zeus would never let Artemis do that but she made it seem like it didn't matter, that Artemis would be there no matter what. So after the dream I picked up a giant mythology book and came up with what I think my mom was talking about. An arrow. Hercules had an arrow that would kill the giants easily. I think that is what we need. The arrow," Annabeth continued, "then I went to Rachel thinking that she would know what to do. When I finished telling her she said a prophecy,
The Greeks shall rise to find the doors,
The lost are found upon the floors.
The Romans shall fight to kill the giant's wrath,
Artemis arrows are long the path.
Differences will change,
Time is rearranged,
Daughter of Ceres will see her days.
Lightning, beauty, fire, and the maze.

Piper came in after looking for me so I sent her to get you. Lightning is you right? Beauty is Piper and fire is Leo but in the world in the maze and what daughter of Demeter- that's Ceres right?- do you think it..." Annabeth when she saw Jason's expression. "What is wrong, Jason?"

"There is two parts," he answered.

"What do you mean there is-"

"We will meet up with the other Romans. The child is Ceres is- Anyway the whole prophecy is broken up. The Greeks contribute to one part and the Romans the other. And I am pretty sure the maze is a child of Janus. Maybe from the other camp."

"What do you think Chiron? I mean it seems logical," Annabeth asked.

"I'm sorry dear I can't help you anymore. You have to figure everything out on your own," Chiron's face looked apologetic like there was a million things he wanted to say but couldn't. "I have to leave in the morning. The gods thinks me being down here is too dangerous to Hera's plan-"

"You mean there is more to it?" Annabeth asked.

"I'm sorry. I cannot tell you," Chiron looked depressed. He slugged out of the room leaving Jason, Annabeth, and Rachel alone. Annabeth stood and mashed her hand into the table, frustrated.

""I just can't stand being confused anymore! I want Percy back NOW!" tears streamed from her checks. Jason placed his hand on her shoulder but she swatted it off and yelled, "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU AND YOUR STUPID ROMANS!"

That's when Jason got angry. "You don't know me or them so stop running your STUPID GREEK mouth when you have just as much blame as I do!" Jason's eyes were getting watery. Annabeth stared him with hatred and for the first time Jason truly understood why Romans and Greeks had a hard time getting along. Annabeth opened her mouth to snap at Jason when Rachel jumped up and put a hand on both of their chests.

"You guys sound ridiculous!" she said, "This is why the gods wanted you apart in the first place. You are letting them down, proving that Gaea and the Giants are right, that Romans and Greeks can't get along. But unless you can learn to do so we can't win so you guys are just going to SHUT UP and say you're sorry and we can get along with the quest we have!" Jason forgot about the quest. They were right. Fighting with the Greeks only made it hard to focus on the important things. The last thing we needed was a civil war while Gaea and the Giants were awakening. Annabeth seemed to understand that too.

"Sorry Jason," she said, her tears all gone, like everything just happened was fake. She truly look sorry, her fierce gray eyes looked as close as they were going to as friendly. Jason wondered how Annabeth looked kissing Percy Jackson but it was just too hard. Annabeth turned to Rachel, "how long do we have?" she asked.

"I think you should leave first thing in the morning. If the Giants know about the arrows which I am pretty sure they do, the first thing they would want to do is destroy them. So you would have to get there before the Giants and it will be difficult. You will most likely will run into some of them. Let's just hope it's not Porphyrion," Rachel responded. Then something occurred to Jason.

"Hey where are the arrows?" he ask.

"It says it in the prophecy. The Doors of Death."
over a year ago halfblood2 said…
big smile
This story is awesome can't wait to read more ... can't wait for percy to come
over a year ago dexter2016 said…
heart
Really Great Story can't wait to the next Chapter

I am waiting for emails back from my friends about the troubled series and I am really bored so I want to post another chapter as a super bowl treat and because I said I was going to post on Sundays.

@halfblood2 don't worry Percy is in the next chapter along with all the Romans. You'll see

@dexter2016 thanks!

Here is the chapter. It is in Piper pov. You'll get it.

Chapter 3
Piper sat in the bed crying. Mitchell and Lacy were there patting her back and everyone else was staring at her. She wanted so badly to ask Jason what was wrong. Was there another girl? Why did he keep ignoring her? She was so tired of this. Everyday now the camp seemed to be hanging by a thread. People were crying and scared and sometimes Piper wished she could just come back home to her dad.

During Christmas, she and her dad hit it off. He finally paid attention to her and wanted to know everything about her new "camp". Of course Piper couldn't tell him everything but she enjoyed explaining her friends and her ugly room and some of her activities that she participated in at Camp Half-Blood. Things did get a little awkward when he asked why it was called Camp Half-Blood but thankfully Mellie came in at just the right time caring her "darling Christmas gift" which turned out to be the same BMW that she stole to into Wilderness School for the trouble. He enjoyed watching Piper crack up will she took it for a spin with her new permit.

And then Jason gave her the locket. It was made out of solid gold. It was beautiful. When Piper asked where he got it he just shrugged. After that she thought things would be less... awkward between them but he just kept ignoring her like always. She couldn't stand it! She jumped out of the bed to confront Jason. She wiped her tears and walk out to see Drew screaming like a manic.

"Oh just the girl I was looking for!" she said when saw Piper.

"What do you want Drew?" Piper snapped, "I'm going to see Jason right now so make it quick.

Drew laughed. "Oh boy do I have news for you. Guess I just ran into. Never mind, it was your electric friend Jason Grace! And you know what he told he? Tha-"

"Shut UP, DREW," Piper said scared to hear what Drew thought was the truth.

"Haha! Your scared! Your scared that I am going to say he has a girlfriend. Her name is Reyna. He practically yelled it. You know what he said?"

"NO! And I DON'T WANT to!" Piper piped with tears running down her check. She ran to the forest and cried. Drew couldn't be telling the truth. Jason would tell her if he had a girlfriend right? Piper screamed. Why did the first boy she ever liked have so many problems? Maybe she should have became and huntress for Artemis...

Jason came and sat next to her. Annabeth stood by a tree with her own tears in her eyes. She was trying to smile at Piper but it seemed to fall right after it got up. Piper cried into Jason shirt. Oh gods she looked ridiculous. She wondered if Jason felt as awkward as she did. He rubbed her back whispering words like "it's ok" and "I'm so sorry" and whenever he said that Piper whinnied even more. It was true. Drew wasn't lying. The girl was probably perfect for Jason. She was probably prettier than Piper, was probably stronger than Piper, she was probably more easy to hang around. Jason carried her out of the woods and Annabeth put a hand on her back. They took her to the Big House. Rachel was no longer there, she probably went back to her cave. Jason left to get Piper some water when she screamed "NO!" Annabeth did it instead. They whispered something but she couldn't make it out but after Jason's response Annabeth started bawling. Piper could tell that Annabeth was thinking about Percy. What if when she found him he would be in the hands of another girl. Annabeth stopped crying after a couple minutes but Piper kept going. It seemed like hours before she finally feel asleep and her dream was more of a nightmare than her love issues.
Piper is sad :(
Happy Super Bowl Day
angry
Ok so here I am at the posting issue. The less people post=me thinking I have to post more chapter. the more chapters I post=less amount of chapters I am ahead. If I get to a point that I post the same chapter I am really on I will quit and I know some people aren't taking this seriously but I am 100% serious right now. I would like to take the time to praise all the people who have post right now: Calypso_, AnnabethC, AmazingPercy, Percyrulz, halfblood2, and dexter2016. I will go on all your accounts and give you awards. Thanks to those people. And I can not say it enough, Post! Even Percyrulz, who said it like a billion times couldn't say it enough. I don't even care if you spam right now I just want comments. Then at least I know you read it! Thanks!
over a year ago NyxSbuttrfly said…
i like it, dont quit
over a year ago loony4luna said…
smile
that was realy good when will u post again
big smile
Ok the good news is that this has over 300 views now. The bad news: only 20 replies. I don't want to being looking on the bad side always so I really want to thank the people who have posted and my friends that shall remain unnamed. You guys are the reason I keep writing. I never thought I would write this much in only a couple weeks in my life. And for those people who forgot, check every Sunday for a new chapter! I hope to be done with chapter 12 today so I might give you a Valentines treat this weekend and post two chapters instead of one. Might!
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
i luv this story!!!! it's very well written and i like how it's not at the roman camp yet!! great job!
big smile
AWESOME CHAPTER .I STILL CANT WAIT FOR YOU T POST A PERCY CHAPTER ..I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PERCY AND I LOVE THIS STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.HURRY UP AND POST PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­Z :D
meh
Haha! Your funny! I want to post the next chapter today but I will wait until Sunday. Percy is the next chapter but not in the way you'd think. Don't worry though Percy and Annabeth will be somewhat reunited in this fan fic! And at least one character will die!
big smile
You guys are good at getting out spoilers! Ok no more! I won't ruin this book. I haven't even ruined it to my friend who is on chapter 12 now.
sad
IMMM SORRY I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT A SPOLIER IS AND YEA I LOVE PERCY AND ANNABETH..UR STORY IS GREAT AND SORRY FOR SPAMMING
over a year ago sugarcubes28 said…
mischievous
I really liked it. I somewhat want Raynea to die so Piper and Jason can be together. (I know, im really mean)
over a year ago ThaliaGrace8 said…
big smile
That was great! you should definitaly post the next one soooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want piper and jason to be together!!lol
jason and reyna all the way!!
big smile
Haha! Ok halfblood2 I am not mad that I am spoiling the story and I could care less about you spamming. I spam myself and it is my forum! Like this! I luv Glee! And sugercubes28 is funny. I don't think it is going to be that simple but things go down in my story between this luv triangle. And Reyna could be the best person in the world. But even i have to amit, Piper and Jason are soooooo cute! And finally I am super proud about today! I got a lot of comments! You guys are amazing! I feel bad that I slacked today and didn't write another chapter like my plan but I am kinda not in the mood for writing today. I really want to edit. You should see how many I made today on my other series and on that I am barely on chapter 1!
over a year ago urbanblue said…
It's soooooo good. Just post more often.
over a year ago loony4luna said…
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppoooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sst­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­tt
hmmm
Haha! I now understand how the people feel. You guys are really persuasive. But I can't write that fast and if I post too often I might run out of chapters. I will post on Sunday like planned. Sorry! I wish I could post more but I like being ahead of the game.
I might post tomorrow but that would mean no post on Sunday and maybe one on Monday for Valentines Day! I think I might do a feature on Gwendolyn, daughter of Cupid, that day though.
big smile
I give up saying no to posting the next chapter. Percy is finally in the book. There is more to come of him. Hope you like chapter 4!

Chapter 4
The dream started in a field. It was snowing so Piper figured it was around three months ago. She was staring down at a boy with black hair and a orange Camp Half-Blood shirt. He had his eyes closed so Piper figured he was unconscious. Then Piper looked around. This was the Wolf House Jason, Leo, and her fought the Giant, Porphyrion, storm sprits, and Khione three months ago. Jason said something about it being important to the Romans but Piper forgot how. Then out of nowhere a wolf thing shot down from the air on top of the boy. Piper screamed for her to stop, that she would just kill the boy but the boy got up and his green eyes look like a tsunami. He look familiar in a way but Piper couldn't pick her finger on it.

"Name?" the wolf thing asked.

"Umm... Percy Jackson. I think?" he responded. So this was the famous Percy Jackson leader of Camp Half-Blood, who stopped the Titans from taking over, the son of the sea god, and Annabeth's boyfriend. Piper didn't think he looked spectacular. He was in desperate need of a hair cut and there was a pimple on his face and- Piper caught herself. She was acting like the other children her mom had. She reminded herself that she should stop spending so much time in the cabin and paid attention to Percy.

"Mine is Lupa," the wolf beast responded. Lupa stared down at Percy's shirt and her eyes grew wider. She said something in Latin and lightning blasted like Zeus didn't like what she said. She ripped Camp Half-Blood of the shirt.

"Go young hero. I will not kill you but I can't say the campers won't. If they find out you are in trouble."

"Why would I be in trouble?" Percy pondered.

"You'll understand." Then the scene went to a bunch of campers surrounding Percy. Percy looked very confused and reminded her of Jason when he was trying to remember his past. Then everything sifted.

"You mean you don't remember ANYTHING?!" a burette with black blood-thirsty eyes. She looked if Percy said anything wrong she would kill him. Harsh.

"Reyna, it's clear that a god or goddess stole his memories and sent him here. Now the question is what does this have to do with Jason and why is he here," a girl with gray eyes like Annabeth and red hair. So the brunette was the Reyna, Piper thought. She couldn't see what Jason saw in her. All those feeling she felt last night changed. Jason just doesn't like me was her only thought left. Sure this girl was pretty but in very scary way like her beauty was going to kill you. She was tough and didn't look like she followed the rules too often.

Reyna grabbed Percy's sword and touched the blade. "What metal is this? It seems like some kind of bronze."

"I don't know."

"Ok Reyna" said a boy who looked like a Apollo child.

"I want to know. Do you remember anything?" Reyna asked Percy. Percy looked lost.

"Umm..." he mumbled.

"Ok let just take him to the Mercery cabin," two more girls came out of the bunch. One had blonde hair with pink streaks in it and pinkish brown eyes. The other had sandy hair and her eyes were green like grass. She wore a flowery dress that popped out in the crowd full of purple t-shirts like Jason's.

The scene moved on to Percy, Lupa, Reyna, and the other people that Piper didn't get the name of.

"It is odd that Percy hasn't been claimed yet Lupa," said the girl with the pink streaks. Percy stared off into Reyna's eyes in fear. He eyes looked more like a clear tide now. When the girl with pink streaks noticed that Percy wasn't paying attention to her she threw water at him and gasped. Percy was perfectly dry.

"That is because, Hazel, he has already been claimed. Percy why don't you show everyone?" Lupa said. Percy stood up. Then out of nowhere a wave of water spun around the room. Everyone looked in amaze as Percy was being circled in a ball of water. His eyes went back to looking like a tsunami and Piper realized that this wasn't a guy you wanted as an enemy. "Son of Poseidon," he said and the water dissolved and his eyes were clear once again. The scene faded but Piper saw their faces and it wasn't good.
~~~

Then Piper found herself on a beach. The ocean looked exactly like Percy's eyes. There her mother wait for her.

"Why did you show me that?" Piper asked on the verge of tears. Poor Annabeth. How could she tell her that the outlook for her boyfriend wasn't very good. And Reyna. Gods Piper wished she never saw that.

"You and your friends need to know how vial our Roman children are. They take everything seriously like us gods did when the Romans ruled. I no longer took interest in humans and had very little children during this time. Me. The goddess of love did have children for more than a hundred years. It was terrible! That is why I like the Greeks more even thought they named a planet after me as Venus," Aphrodite switched forms to wear a toga and have her hair in a pigtail. Sometimes Piper truly wondered if Aphrodite was really her mother. "It's not going to be easy to convince them to fight with you instead of against you. Jason is the key but he won't be an easy fit." Aphrodite changed back into her red dress.

"I don't understand your metaphor," Piper said. Aphrodite sighed.

"Just tell your friends ok?" and just like that I open my eyes to Leo, Jason, and Annabeth staring over me.
big smile
awesommeee!!! love that percy was in it!!! great chappie!
Piper got to see Percy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago urbanblue said…
Sooo good. I gave up checking every hror so since nobody posted
angry
you are being very mean if you have done the chaptor post them
how would you feel if RR had completed the book and still keeping it locked in a vault
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
big smile
OMG I love your story, it's so good!!!!! you don't need people to post to know they are reading your story, just look at the views, there is a lot of people reading this, just not commenting
@percyrulz that was very mean. Do you know why I don't post the chapters i finished? Because if I do then I will have no reason to write anymore. I like being preplanned. And RR is doing the exact same thing as me rite now because he already has chapters written but is not going to post them in the book before the book comes out! Please do not yell at me because that is a reason why I won't continue this book. I have other things to do and this is not my priority right not. Sorry to everyone else who had to read this. I am normally not like this but that was just mean!

@ja55jar you are really sweet. Your comment almost cancels out the comment ahead of you. Thanks soooooo much! Comments like that inspire me to write more.
crying
really plz post iam dying to read more every day i open your fanfic and find nothing plz post atleast twice a week. pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­llz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zz
worried
Fine! God I wish I had someone that would get you to stop presuuring me. Here is chapter 5. It is from Leo's pov.

Chapter 5
Leo looked at the process on the boat before he left bunker nine. He was anywhere close to done and he only had three months left. He kicked Festus head and screamed. Gods it hurt! Leo rubbed his foot and took some ambrosia that looked like lemon bars that tasted like his mother's spicy salsa and her homemade tortillas chips. The pain in his ankle dead down. He pack up the papers, put all the wood and pieces together, and somewhat cleaned the oil of his face. Just when he was about to head out towards the cabin Jason and Annabeth ran into the room out of breath. They both had a backpack and looked like they were ready to take on anything, but what surprised Leo is that they looked like they had been crying. Jason had Piper's gold backpack that had "magic abilities".

"What's wrong guys?" Leo asked. Annabeth quickly grab a few things including a backpack and few it me. Then Jason check his hand where the bronze watch Leo gave him and Piper for Christmas sat.

"You realize that it is past 2 o'clock in the morning and your still in the bunker. Are you nuts mad. First watch doesn't go to you, that's for sure," Jason said scanning the bunker. Annabeth looked frustrated.

"Yeah, while you guys mingle we have a quest to that the Giants could spoil any minute! I want to get going as soon as possible so let's go awake up Piper," Annabeth said and ran out the door. Leo look at Jason and the two cracked up.

"Well I don't want Annabeth yelling at us again so let's head out and I'll explain what's happening," Jason said after the laughing. The two boys ran up the hill towards the Big House and Jason explained what was happening.

"Wait isn't the Doors of Death in the Great Prophecy. So is it happening right now?" Leo asked. He hope that would never happen. The world was suppose to end in fire and Leo had a pretty good idea that it would be his fault.

"Nah I don't think so. Not yet," Jason said and Leo sighed. Jason was a good friend and Leo felt bad about trying to kill him three months ago because Jason seemed to be better than Leo in everything. But when they got back from the quest he no longer wished to be him. Jason looked miserable. He couldn't decided whether he should say something about it to him but Leo wasn't to good with living things, one of the traits he inherited from Hephaestus, and having a man to man talk with Jason about feelings wasn't going to be easy.

"Hey, why is Piper sleeping in the Big House?" Leo asked the wrong question. Jason face filled with guilt.

"I messed up man. I have a... well it's kind of a..."

"No dude. I don't really want to hear about your love life anyway," Leo joked.

"Hey you like my sister and she is a hunter of Artemis. You got like no chance you know," they both laughed again.
"SHUT UP!" a nymph cried but they kept running and laughing all the way to the Big House where Annabeth was waiting for them.

"Gods you guys are annoying! What took you soooooo long? Seen Gaea?" she said but Leo could she was trying hard not to crap up too. Beside him Jason went quiet.

"That wasn't funny Annabeth. If we did we would be dead right now and you would be in pretty bad shape without TWO of the seven!" he snapped. Leo looked at Jason and then at Annabeth and he could tell that they were thinking similar things except Annabeth was probably thinking what made him crack up so much five seconds ago then screaming at me about Gaea? and Leo was thinking gods that guy is bipolar!

To break the tension Leo giggle one last time then said, "ok so where is the beauty queen? Should we go wake her from her slumber? I'm not kissing sleeping beauty though," and Jason and Annabeth both glared at Leo like I didn't know the half of it and Leo had seen enough of those stares to know that.

Annabeth walk in the Big House first and Jason followed but Leo stared out in the sky thinking of how different things were. Here he couldn't just run away from his problems like he always did. There were people who need him, who counted on him and unlike Jason and Annabeth he was going to have a hard time not letting them down. He tried over and over to succeed but after his mom-

"Are you coming?" Jason said with his head out the door. No Leo wanted to say but he slugged into where Piper and a new quest awaited him.

~~~

"Piper! Piper awake up!" Annabeth yelled. Piper was restless in her slumber and Leo could tell that what she was dreaming was not happy. Then her eyes popped open with terror. She glared at Jason.

"Reyna's great!" she said sarcastically and Jason slumped. "Why didn't you tell her?! She should know. How vial your people really are. I dreamt about Percy," Annabeth gasped, "he was showing how he was son of the sea god and the looks in the room, mostly your sweetheart Reyna's, was horrible," she turned to Annabeth and looked a bit more sincere, "I hate you tell you this, Annabeth, but-"

"-I KNOW ALRIGHT!" she screamed with tears in her eyes and suddenly Leo wanted to be in this room less than normal, "Percy has NO chance ok! Can we just start the quest!" and with that Annabeth left the room with Piper trailing her on the verge of tears as well. Jason slumped out and left Leo really, really confused.
over a year ago HoO_PJO said…
big smile
That was amazing! I hope you can post the next chapter really soon.
smile
Because no one's posting I will post chapter 6 now.

Chapter 6
Flying on Pegasus wasn't anywhere close to as fun as riding Festus. First of all, it was extremely uncomfortable and gave Leo a weggie. Second, Leo was dying of the cold and felt bad for Piper last summer when she got hypothermia. Third, it was really awkward with Piper hating Jason, Jason hating Jason, and Annabeth feeling like Pluto. Leo tired not to think about everyone in the group falling to pieces like that stupid song he kept hearing the Apollo kids sing by some Irish group. The air was so different with out the 50 ton, fire breathing, metal dragon to ride on. That was why Leo was driven to finish the boat because it made Festus part of him once more. Leo thought it was the fact that he was a tool not a celled organism that made this dragon so important to him and it was all his fault that he was gone. If he has just point somewhere besides that stupid house...

Leo could stand thinking about his dragon anymore so he rested his head and used the flying horse as a pillow.

~~~

Gaea sat watching Leo and his friends. Leo didn't know how but she was. She saw Annabeth and Jason shouting at each other, Piper screaming and crying, Jason and Annabeth coming and trying to claim her down, and Leo building the boat in bunker when Jason and Annabeth came in. She could see everything up to the point that the Pegasus jumped into the air then it went black. She turned to Leo, "Now you know my weakness like I know yours," and the scene changed.

~~~
He knew right away he was underground in a forge so seeing is father wasn't much of a surprise. He had been here before in a distant dream. The god's coal eyes stared Leo like an unwanted piece of metal that had to be used and I wasn't the first time he saw that look.

"I presume it's not good news why you are here, boy?" his father asked. Leo looked confused.

"Umm... you didn't send me here?" he asked. Hephaestus eyes turned red like fire and cursed when Hera appeared.

"I don't appreciate when demigods say things like that about me so please do make it gods too. And yes I sent your son here. Hephaestus, it is time Leo learned his fate," she said. He stared at her like she was nuts.

"We promised Zeus that-"

"I know what my husband said but he is being idiotic," lightning roared, "and stubborn. They boy needs to know. It will change the quest. Now I must go or Zeus will turn me into a burnt goddess and that is bad for our marriage. I know you will tell the boy. Start with the boat," and Hera faded. Hephaestus sighed. Hera and him never got along because she dumped him here in the forge because he was ugly. Sure he wasn't the best looking kid or god or something, but to get rid of your child due to an imperfection? Leo felt sorry for him.

"I don't care what my mother says your fate is not something I want you to know now. The fates must choose tell you themselves and as much as Hera wants to be, she is not a fate. But I can tell you that it's not pretty. You will loose a lot, including friends and... tools. Fire can be a gift but it can also a hazard. You have to learn to control it, embrace it, you can't be afraid about it. You must go now. I have tools to build and you have to get to your friends. I will see you again, boy," and with that Leo opened his eyes to see Annabeth, Jason, and Piper fighting a pack of griffin.
big smile
Awesome chapter!!!!! I love when they talk with the gods in their dreams!!
over a year ago Seaweed_brain1 said…
wink
Nice plot. But you are either going very fast or 2 slow. Relax dude. Your story is awesome!! Hope u don't get discouraged. Keep posting, crazy man (or girl ...whatever);-)
Girl! I am not a guy! Trust Me! Thanks for the constructive critism. I still don't know if I am going too fast or too slow myself and I am on chapter 15 rite now! I really want to go back and edit my work but I know I would ripe it apart if I did and I would take me longer to edit it than write it. You should see what I did to my other book. I completely tore it apart. But now I have no more edits for the prologue right now, so I can go to chapter 2! But this is not my best work. After I am done I will go back and edit it so you can check that too.
Oh yeah I forgot but I promised you another chapter today! Hehe no more until Sunday ok! I have been willy nilly with the chapters. I am posting faster than I am writing! Anyway here is chapter 7

Chapter 7
For the first time flying wasn't any better than standing still on the ground. He normally did this to cool down. He remembered when Reyna told him he was worse than Pluto, it wasn't a great day for Reyna because after souls came and attacked her, but thankfully... Leo started snoring really loud. Jason was awake many times when Leo sleep, which is not creepy when at night a monster could kill you like that, but he never snored.

Anyway, after Reyna told him that he went into the sky and felt calm once more. But today was different. No matter where he was Jason couldn't run away from the fact that Piper was right. He didn't tell Annabeth those things because she would hate him and he was weak, the same reason he didn't tell Piper about Reyna. Piper hated his guts and she had a good reason to. He looked over at her. She looked furious, but Jason saw something else in those eyes that he could never tell the color of, wanting, and that was more than Jason deserved. He looked towards Annabeth who looked horrible. She looked like she just witness some died in front of her face and it was even a little true. Percy Jackson, the whole reason Jason was here in the first place, odds were against him. He seemed like everything to Annabeth. It wasn't right. He got the strict Romans while Jason got the friendly Greeks.

Piper gasped and Jason looked to see what was wrong. In front of them were a pack of griffins lead by the one Dakota killed ten years ago.

~~~

The eagle lion-like creatures were getting closer. Everyone had their weapons drawn and Leo was alert and awake. Annabeth was barking out orders explaining what was the best way to kill the creatures and their stories in mythology. Jason blocked her out. All he cared about was the huge griffin in the middle.

"Jason! Jason are paying attention?" Annabeth yelled over the wind which just happened to be blowing so hard that Jason thought they were inside of a hurricane. Jason blinked but didn't let his eyes leave the griffin.

"Mmhmm..."

"You have the griffins on the far rig-"

"I got the big one in the middle," Jason cut her off.

"But-"

"Look I've dealt with these guys before. Let's just say he is no friend of mine and I'm looking for some payback," but before Annabeth could protest Jason was on top of the griffin fighting him with everything he had. Tears tickled down his check. Everything from his first quest replayed in his head. It was him, Dakota, and Payton, son of Neptune. Everyone thought he would be the child of the prophecy but when he died saving Jason and Dakota from the griffins, they all assumed it was Jason. If Jason stood up for himself then Payton would be fighting alongside him now.

"Angry, son of Jupiter?" the griffin asked, "I hope you did take that boy's death seriously. It was necessary like you and your friends deaths will be," he shot higher into the air and dived towards Jason, beak out. Jason shot out of the way and get go of the Pegasus, flying shooting the sword in the griffin. But there was already a sword in it. The eagle fell from the air.

"Need some help Jason?" Dakota said.
big smile
Awesommmme!!!! That was soooooo good!!!!
over a year ago Avery09 said…
wow this was great! I love the clifhanger!