The Heroes of Olympus Son of Neptune

kaylap1410 posted on Jan 31, 2011 at 02:30AM
READ LOST HERO BY RICK R. FIRST!
Disclaimer: All of these characters belong to RR and not me. Though there is some previews of Trouble in here and that is completely mine and all mine and they totally belong to ME! But Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Nico, and all the other characters in Son of Neptune are not mine.

The Greeks shall rise to find the doors,
The lost are found upon the floors.
The Romans shall fight to kill the giant's wrath,
Artemis arrows are long the path.
Differences will change,
Time is rearranged,
Daughter of Ceres will see her days.
Lightning, beauty, fire, and the maze.

If you like my writing check out some other things by me:

The Firery Flower link : Rose is no typical teenage girl. She has been living on her own since her brother left her, she has little to no education yet is smarter than anyone, she is a demigod that was never meant to be born, and don't forget the fact that she has a deranged demigod named Florence after her and her friends. Follow Rose, your favorite characters from Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus, and some new characters as they embark on a journey when the world is falling apart.

Hades' Fury link is the sequel to the book Firery Flower. In this book, Rose and the gang to the underwood to find out secrets of the soon-to-be war between heaven and hell. But thing fall apart and they find themselves trapped in the underworld and tgat's not the first time for Rose. And it doesn't help when Noah, Luke, and Nico are all fighting over her and Jason and Piper break up spilting the group into two. Filled with action, adventure, and romance, Hades' Fury is going to be the best possible sequel kaylap1410 can write!

The Troubled series link Brooklyn Elizabeth Wright wakes up one day to find herself stuck in the middle of nowhere with no idea how in the world she is going to get home to her anything but normal life. She finds herself in the of a remarkable journey with other kids even more messed up than she is. They must come together to discover the secrets of the forest and to get out of the hell hole. Filled with romance, action, and suspense, the first book will leave you wondering "what the hell is going on"
(other people who are making this book possible are Kara, Tamara, Mackenzee and my mom. Thanks for supporting me at my early stage of writing)
last edited on Jul 04, 2011 at 04:54PM

The Heroes of Olympus 339 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...