The Heroes of Olympus What Kind Of Half Blood Are You?

percyJlover121 posted on Jan 08, 2011 at 05:59AM
this is the same topic from my spot, but i want to know all of your stories! introduce yourselves!
example:
-child of
-greek or roman
-powers
-favorite weapon
-favorite god/goddess
-least favorite god/goddess
-what you look like (characteristics)

The Heroes of Olympus 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Biancadi said…
Ok I am a child of Nyx
I am Greek
My powers are really strong at night I can make myself invisible at night I can talk to the creatures if the night(vampire included)and make darkness fall befor people eyes along with monsters and I can shadow travel.
Fav weapon bow and arrow made out of Stygian iron with diamonds on the bow(you know I got 5 weapons and a shield but his one is my fav. ) my least fav god is ares and least fav goddess Hera,fav goddess/god Artemis,hestia and Poseidon
I have a skin color that will change depending on what season(rare for a demigod child of Nyx )black brownish eyes and hair,hair length is until the shoulders.
over a year ago Calypso0 said…
Hi! I'm Biancadi's younger/older (I don't really know) sister meaning I'm a daughter of Nyx, goddess of night darkness and shadows, and I am Greek, too.
I'm strongest, fastest, etc. during night or when not under direct sunlight, can manipulate darkness so I can be invisible or create and control 'things' (you name them whether they're living monsters or simple objects) from shadows, shadowtravel and cloak myself with shadows and darkness. Oh, and I can turn myself literaly into a shadow and not get touched by material things -I can pass walls and swords and arrows pass right trough me when I want to. But, I can't blind others using darkness as my sister which is just SO UNFAIR -it's a pretty cool ability. Maybe you could teach me sometime, sis. As about talking to creatures of night...well, I don't know and I've never tried 'cause I've never met one.
My weapon of choice is a three-feet long black sword with a double-edged wickedly-sharp translucent dark blade out of stygian ice, hilt wrapped in black leather and dark handle studded with diamonds that remind of stars on the night sky.
My favorite god besides my mother is Poseidon because he is different from the other gods -in a good way- and least favorite Hera. Grrr, I just hate that goddess.
*thunder rumbles ahead*
Did I say I hate her? No, no, I meant...
Oh wtf, I do hate her. She is arrogant, selfish, a hypocrit and a-
*thunder again*
All right, all right. Well, you get the point.
Moving on, I'm 5ft6 with a constant -thankfully- beige coloration on my skin, dark brown long wavy hair, and brown eyes. I'm a very good fighter and I could be a great spy, as well, being all invisible and stuff.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago percyJlover121 said…
smile
well i geuss i dont need you poeples to know what i look like, i already told you twice
over a year ago Poseidon3 said…
I'm a son of Poseidon. I am also Greek. I can swim 5 times as fast as others, control water, breathe underwater and I stay dry. I can also summon my own hurricanes and freeze water to make ice. (like Snow) My weapon of choice is a sword and my favorite gods and goddesses are Poseidon,Hestia,Hermes, and Aphrodite. My least favorite gods/goddesses are Ares and Hera.
over a year ago percyJlover121 said…
smile
ok let me try (once again, hehehe)
-daughter of poseidon
-greek
-i can control water, but i heal and control best with snow and ice. and i am very flexible and when i drop on water u cant hear me because the water turns to ice underneath my toes
-my weapon is a dark blue sword with hints of silver in it but i can also shoot a bow & arrow
-fav god is apollo (he's nice and funny) hermes hepheastus and poseidon and fav goddess is hestia (she's so generous and sweet) artemis athena and aphrodite
-my least fav god is ares, and least fav goddess is hera
-i have dark blue hair (from a distance it just looks dark, i died it) and my eye color does change, so its hard to tell, but it prefers to stay on grey.

and thats a little about me!!!
p.s. you can call me airlia, too if u want. i dont care
over a year ago penguin098 said…
hmm
Daughter of Trivia (Hecate)
Roman
I am (obviously) well... magical i can do spells like in hp and stuff
My choice weapon is my wand but i always carry a super sharp, foot long knofe made of gold straped to my calf/lower leg
i love all gods/ goddesses
but i dont like Zues *hears thunder* i mean i LOVE zues Ares or Artemis (i denited to join the hunt...) Hera too

I have slightly curly strawberry blond hair that stops just below my sholders and green eyes with fleks of blue. I'm just about average height for my age (im fourteen) and i've been and the romen camp since i was 3 ;^)
Thatoneguy23 commented…
Dante over a year ago
over a year ago Odssey said…
smile
-child of: Mars
Roman
-powers
Skilled in all forms of combat, with all weapons
has some magical control over weapons(ex. turn swords into balloon swords)
can create violence even between the closest of freinds
-favorite weapon hunting knife that turns into sword and javelin
-favorite god is Vulcan because he made my weapon and shows me new ones he makes
-least favorite god is Jupiter because i have to respect him nomatter what he does
-what you look like: fifteen year old 5'11 short Black hair, brown eyes(turns red when using powers) choclate brown skin, and alot stronger than he looks
over a year ago Aphroditeskid21 said…
I am Sean Son of Jupiter I come from the Roman camp i am the best swords fighter and have the power of wind and lighting like my brothers before me i am a True Italian and True Roman Gladiator i will conquer anyone like i conquered The Craken. i fight best with my sword Rhino it's a Imperial Gold sword that turns into a Drachma. i don't like Mars or Mercury, but i like Venus.
over a year ago daughter-ofzeus said…
rainy
Wow okay i thought about this alot, i always put myself in the books i read some how or sowe way.
-i am Daughter of Zeus
-i go to the greek camp, but go to school during the year, and i live with my aunt.Oh and i met percy when i was six the year after i went to camp half blood for a full year.
-i also have a white wolf that i helped in the forest one day name theia (not thalia) she is always by my side and helps in battles too.
-i have a sword named αστραπή (astrapí) that is lightning in greek that transforms into a pen(the clicking kind). my charm braclet transforms into a sheild(and hay i thought of that in the second book i did not steal it from thalia). my necklas into a chest plate. a belt that transforms into a leg armor. a hair band that transforms into a helmet. all my armor transforms when i say ασφαλής (asfaleís) which is safe in greek
-i can summen lighting. and as long as there are clouds in the sky i can fly. and (no comment on this one it came to me in a dream)i have a magical kiss that lets any who kiss me have only happy thoughts.
-I love all gods and godesses except ares who crossed me during my first quest and hera who hates me for the obvious reason.
-I have medium long brown curly hair and blue eyes when i am happy and stormy grey eyes when i am sad or angry, when i get angry lightning reflects in them, when i am sad it starts to rain. i have a very bright and beautiful smile and with straight teeth.i almost always am wearing jeans and my favorite silver sweatshirt and my favorite grey pumas.
over a year ago tronwolf said…
hmmm
Well let's a see.
- Unclaimed. Father possibly Hephaestus or apollo.
-Greek.
-favorite weapon. Arrows and a sword.
-powers: Sometimes I catch on fire cuz....I just do. Apollo and hephaestus right there. Really good at building yet I'm good at music and archery. When I get mad the sun covers up or a thing involing forge such as bikes explode. I can use the suns rays and fire is always with me. I'm immune to it.
- least/favorite god: well the real God and Hephaestus..... Least favorite is Her-

- can explodes-

I wasn't gonna say he- Hera....... I was gonna say hestia. Yes that's It lady Hera....

Sheesh for a god of marriage she is grump-

Uh oh Hera is after me now I'm pretty sure of it.....

Help me out! Who's my godly parent?!
over a year ago tronwolf said…
surprise
I forgot something. I have to do this quick. I have black long hair and purple converse. Purple or gray eyes. And another weapon of choice is a sword of Stygian iron. As a boy I would look like a guy with dark purple forward hair with a hoodie and converse with jeans like a girl. Lol-

Alright now I'm pretty sure she's after me. Help me! Who's my Greek god parent!? So that they can finally help me APOLLO AND HEPHAESTUS!
over a year ago AltPercyU said…
Son of Vulvcan
Roman
I have all powers over fire and can make all sorts of weapons to extreme perfection except celestial bronze since I can't change it in any sort of way like it won't melt or I can't fix it like there some magic blocking me from doing so. I can transform into a cyclone of fire to travel around just like Vulcan.
Favorite weapons are all since I have a natural affinity for them but the two that stick out the most are my blood tinted imperial gold sword that can burst into flames that Vulcan gave me and holy arrows and bow from Apollo that I lit whenever I shoot them.
Favorite Gods/Goddess would be Hestia and Pluto since they have powers similar to Vulcan, Apollo too since he gave me an awesome gift. Poseidon/Neptune since he gave Vulcan a place to stay when he was abandoned by Hera/juno and jupiter/Zeus
Least favorite would be mars,Venus and Hera for throwing my father off of Olympus
I am a carbon copy of Beckendrof but 6 feet on that dot instead of 6"4.
over a year ago HoO_PJO said…
wink
I am daughter of Poseidon.
I am Greek.
I can control the water, anything that has liquid, freeze ice and control any kind of weather that has to do with water. I can heal as good as kids of Apollo. I am the best swords fighter and archer. I can fight anyone that challenges me. My best weapon is a sword and bow with arrows. My favorite god/goddess is Athena/Minerva. My least favorite go/goddess is Hera/Juno. I have black hair with green eyes. I am 5"2 tall. I am nice to others as long as they are nice to me. I don't like it when people are bulling others. I had been kicked out of 10 different school, because I keep burning them.

[what I say here is not completely true ;)]
over a year ago athena502 said…
I am a daughter of Minerva.
I am Roman.
I am extremely smart and know everything there is to know about war, strategy, and am an excellent fighter. I can fight with any weapon you throw at me ranging from a stick I broke off a tree or an axe, though you can see me walking around camp with a quiver of arrows strapped to my back and a knife on my arm. I'm a very fast runner (I kind of need to be if I fight with a knife; you need to get in close and get away fast) and am good at hiding and being unseen. I have long straight black hair (the opposite of the greek children of Athena who have blonde curly hair) and big, grey eyes. I usually wear my purple shirt, black jeans, and combat boots. When I'm not in armor (and I'm in armor a lot). I'm tall, I don't know the specifics though. I am very trustworthy but not trusting. When I do trust someone though, I am a very good friend. I can be very very nice but also ruthless if necessary. My favorite goddess (other than Minerva) is Diana. My least favorite is Neptune. I go to school but usually don't stay for more than two years. Sometimes by choice, sometimes I blow it up. It depends on how heated the situation is getting. So, yeah. That's basically it.

GO PERCABETH!
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
Daughter of Neptune
I am Roman
I have black hair, and blue eyes, and I can give you any fact about water, the ocean, etc. My weapon is a knife that when held upside down for ten seconds turns into a bracelet. My powers include anything that has to do with water. I can do things like control it with my mind, heal people with it, create storms, and I can breathe underwater. Also I can pull it up from underground. Although I am a child of Neptune, I love reading. My favorte god/goddess is Nyx, Erebos, and Aphrodite (sadly although I am no girly girl) my least favorite is Hades and Diana, because I believe in love.

Oh Yeah and Amphitrite hates me, as does Diana....long story...

My fatal flaw is always trying to be crowd control and arguent stopper.....
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
laugh
My name is Alex Chance
I am a daughter of Hermes
Greek
I have brunette hair with icy blue eyes. I can sneak anywhere without getting detected. I'm more graceful than my siblings. I'm a prankster like everyone else in my family.(I was responsible for the whole sodas shooting out of the soda machine incident! What? I didn't know they would shoot out at people at 80 Miles Per Hour!!)I'm super skinny with long legs and the elfish features all Hermes kids have. I have an incredible power not many Hermes kids have. I can turn invisible whenever I want if I concentrate long enough.(They only reason my siblings dont have it is because they cant concentrate long enough to figure it out *cough*pranks*cough*) Oh I can hack into things like other peoples myspace or facebook. Yet another thing we Hermes kids can do! I have a silver dagger strapped on my thigh named Αποφασισμένος which means determined in Greek. My favorite god besides Hermes would be Athena. I mean she's the smartest goddess!! My least favorite would be Hera. She took away Percy!! My least favorite titan is Kronos. He killed my big brother Luke! I'm very stubborn, determined, impatient, caring, loyal, and funny.
My fatal flaw is personal loyalty. I would die if my best friend died!(She's a daughter of Poseidon)
over a year ago RyuShoko said…
I am Argen, son of artemis
I am good at using a bow and I am a strong warrior.
My favorite goddess is my mother, Artemis
My least favorite god is Zeu....never mind. I don't want to upset grandfather more than i already have.
I have black hair that has a silver tint to it when I'm in the moonlight.I tend to wear black clothing so that my enemies can't see me in the shadows.
My fatal flaw is overconfidence when it comes to my ability in combat.
over a year ago dancergirl78 said…
I am a Daughter of Poseidon and I'm Greek. My powers include breathing underwater and controlling water (includes turning it into ice, etc.) My weapon is my silver knife called τρόπαιον, which means to defeat in Greek, but I prefer to just call it my knife. Besides Poseidon, I would have to choose Hades as my favorite god. My least favorite god is Hera. I have brown hair and hazel eyes. My fatal flaw... er, maybe personal loyalty?

over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
I am a daughter of Athena. I'm Greek. I have a photographic memory, I can remember anything I see or hear, I am a master sword-fighter and I am the best strategist at camp. I prefer to fight with my silver sword. It has three, small diamonds on it that, when touched in a certain order, can turn back into my diamond ring. It's name is "Veenamee" (δύναμη-Power) that shows a sort of power when fighting. It was given to me at age 10 by my mother. (Yeah, I know it's kind-of copying Riptide, but whatever:))I fight best with my sword, but I'm not bad with a knife (i have one similar to Veennamee-obviously smaller), or a bow and arrow. My favourite Gods and Goddesses would probably be Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus, Athena, Aphrodite, Artemis, Hestia and Hecate. My least favourite Gods and Goddesses would probably be Zeus(please don't kill me!), Poseidon(Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the guy, but mom does so, you know..), Ares, Hades, Hera, Nyx and Eris. I have dark, long, wavy, dark brown hair and grey eyes that turn stormy and cold as steel whenever I'm upset(sad, angry, disappointed, etc.) and clear and warm whenever I'm in a good mood. I have full lips and pale skin and usually only wear my silver/diamond owl earrings and ring for jewelry. As for clothes I wear jeans(or shorts depending on the time of year) and an orange t-shirt or tank-top, and, depending on the time of year, a jacket, sweater, etc, over top. I always have my knife strapped to my side as well, just in case.*Sorry if it's long* :)
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
Ok I am gonna give it a shot:
- I am a son of Hades
- GREEK
- My powers are; I can tell a dying person; who has escaped death, to DIE!, I can summon dead warriors, i have a pet hellhound named Mr. S and I also can touch dead things and make them come to life; if i want to
- My Favorite weapon would be a stryian iron, celesital bronze, sword
- My Favorite god/goddess are Poseidon, Zeus, Hades, Hestia, Maybe Apollo, Hermes and defintly, Hephaestus.
- Least favorite god/goddess are Ares, Dionysus, Hecate, and Demeter, the rest are unsure
- I have tan or whiteish skin depending how long i stay in the Underworld, or in the Mortal world, I wear a black sweatshirt or jacket, I have short black, hair, and my eyes are black. I have a mischeivious smile (People at CHB I was a son of Hermes, before i got claimed on my 8th birthday) I sometimes have a black beanie with a skull on it 9 i wear it during the winter) I spend most of my time at CHB and sometimes in the fall and summer i head into the Underworld.
and my fatal flaw is holding grudges and I am about 5'2
And my name is Alex M
over a year ago Oracle2000 said…
sunny
Daughter of nyx
greek
My powers are strongest at night , I control all of the 5 elements (earth,water, fire, wind, and spirit)I can called uponthe shadows and im part vampire.I can also timetravel, freeze any moving object at will, and
im part of a siren trio of vampires.my favor weapon is a midnight black
bow that has all the start patterns made of opal sapphire, a gewl only known to gods and godesses , my arrow is a peice of the hydra neckbone and tip is crafted bi hera and dipped In dragonfire and zues blod with
lightning.i have many weapons but nyx herself gave it
to me.my favor
godess is nyx, my favor god is erubes.my least favor godess is hecate, least
favor god is narcissus.I have long black hair that goes down to my hips ,
my eyes are the colors of are midnight black with starglitter in them, my
skin is the color of hershey brown chocolate, im 5ft, weigh 90lbs but it goes to my hips, im long and lanky
mischievous
I'm dating the son of aphrodite and Hercules.his name is de'mearyon,he looks like Shiloh Fernandez in the movie red riddinghood.my mentor is a vampire, her name is zeferas she looks like Lacy chabbertt in the movie lost un space.my name is loraline marony I'm 14 .I think I'm the younger of my sissters biancidia and calipso0. I would love to know how to be invisable,maybe I could skip my day classes...hmmm.teach me sometimes sis and you to calipso0 I wanna be a shadow 2! Oh yeah I can walk up the wall.once I slept on the sealing!:)I also control gravity.when I was 9 I raised 1 of the pasiden girls into the air because i got hit in the head by a waterball and. When my mentor said put her down I dropped her.
and like
mischievous
After that I got in troble. Now me and mariah are good friends, and when we have practice battles we team up.like when Michael cheated on mariachi I raised up his entair house and set it on a lake...while he was asleep! So when he got up and walked down the stairs he steeped down into the lake!2 funny!:)
cake
I like to wear blue denim jeans,an all black T-shirt th.at shows my belly,and some Blake sandals(but I usaly go barefooted ) I wear a opalblue moonstone around my neck ,I braid my hair into one long ponytail down my back. And that's me.!:)
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
Child of-Chaos
Greek
Powers-Creation
Favorite weapon-Black holde sword
Favorite god/goddess-No oneLeast favorite god/goddesss-Almost all of them
Appearence-Muscalrish,tall,messy black hair, black eyes, wears a black long sleeve button down shirt and jeans