The Heroes of Olympus The Titan's Revendge a colaberation by tessa34567 and halfbloodlover

tessa34567 posted on Jan 02, 2011 at 03:38AM

this story is about 15 year old Lilly and 12 year old Kenn. The story will swich from me to halfbloodlove becaulse she made Kenn and I made Lilly.
We will post the first chapter as soon as we can
note this story is after the war of the titans
with luck the first chapter will go up by the 3rd of the month

The Heroes of Olympus 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RomanGreekDemi said…
big smile
awesome!! cant wait
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
smile
hay do you want my to post the intro from lilly's side?
no awser but anyway here it is

intro
part one: Lilly

Hi my name is lilly I'm 15 and i don't know my last name. i am an orphan and i go to a school in
Armpit Nevada
I could start any where in my bad life but things got even more crazy in June right near my birthday
this is the story of how i found out who my dad was and found a family ( and a lot more stuff )

over a year ago halfbloodlover said…
smile
you post lily i post ken is that good
yep
1at chapter should go on soon
smile
this is Ken's chapter.O.k let me start my outrages and terrible life (maybe I'm exaggerating a lot.)My name is Ken andI'm a troubled kid.I have ADHDwhich gets me kicked out of alot of schools,wait I'm confusing you right let me start at the beginning.My full name is Knneth Barck and my moms name is Joy Barck and she is great.My dad well.......my dad just disappeared after i was bron.Anyway Ive gotten kicked out of lots of schools as I said before just to show you how bad I've been kicked out of nursury school bad right,well I'm finally in a school that haven't gotten kicked out of yet it's called Better high school but soon i would get into the worst trouble yet .I was in gym class when I got called to the princeipal's office,great i thought 9 more of detenion here we come yay not.But when I got there our princeipal Mr. Ark wasn't there odd i thought then I heard what sounded like claws against wood really odd I thought again then I saw somthing that made me want to die somthing came out from beind the desk it had a Sporicans tail that spit poison,long claws,sanke hauirthat shot long pointy thing that I did not want to know what they were.Then suddeny my best friend Dan came in and gasped i heard him say under his breath "I new it was him" and did a kartate chop at Mr. Ark's face and his shoe came of with it reveling a hoff wait a hoff!I almost sreamed when Mr. Aek lunged at me but before he did Dan therw me a Greek pouch how I new since i don't listen in class I don't know I opened it and inside found a mini sword cool I thought and took it out instantly it turned into a real sword"Cool!"I said then I went to see what Dan weas doing he had puched him in the stomach then I ran to help I tried to stick my sword into Mr. Arck's left leg but it didn't work while I was trying to kill Mr. Ark Dan therw somthing that started green falmes"Run!" yelled Dan but before I ran I stabbed Mr. Ark and this time I got him he dissolved into sand" Run!" Dan yelled again this time I ran Dan was right behind me "What's happening!" I said "Just run!" he said we had just got out of the building when it exploded beind us with a plume of green smoke, then Dan pulled out some reed pipes and a long "saaaaaa" out of the sky came out a two pegesi one had a rider that had a bow and arrows and a orange t-shirt that said "Camp Half-Blood" "Come on" said Dan pulling me on to one of the pegesi "What........" I said. Hope you like the frist chapter!!
laugh
i love it
will post the next chapter on friday
smile
and i'll do it monday?
last edited over a year ago
that's right!
big smile
good
smile
chapter 1 Lilly

i was in boring gym class playing doge ball when the mean girl Alice hit me in the face with one of the balls, when i go up to her and ask her why did she hit her teammate she says " sorry i thought you where on the other side" in that voice that says i new it and i just did it anyway. so i kicked her in the leg and i one minute we are in a huge fight. the gym teacher calls my out and said " Go to the principal's office " " but she started it" i said " now".
when i get to the door my friend Joy is waiting for my " what did you do this time?" she asked " oh i kicked Alice" she smiles " i'll go in with you, you might need the help" " thanks " and we go in, but what was in the principal's office was not him it was this thing with a head of a lion the body of a goat a blood caked mane and it's tail was a snake " that's not the principal " i stammered " no it's a Chimera!" " a what " i yelled " here take this " and Joy hands me a dagger " what am i going to with this?" i screamed "touch the back " a voice in my head told me, and i did i turned into a three foot long sword " what the......" i didn't get to Finnish the sentence, the Chimera lunged at my i stabbed and rolled right before the thing shot a burst of fire right where i was standing " hit it's back " the same voice in my head said, and i did, the thing turned to dust " OH MY GOD!" " lets go before the other kids come and see what's going on" so we run out the door and therein the parking lot is a chariot with horses with wings " what in the world " "Ginger" Joy said " help Lilly up"
the girl inside gave me her hand and helped me on but then one of the wined horses said to me " hello my lord" that was the last straw the day had been to much for me so i blacked out.
sorry i forgot to post my chapter here it is.When I woke up I was in a small bed.Itried to get up but a small hand pushed me down "Oh, no you don't." said someone a tall girl with brown hair and a white dress came into view "Your not geting out of bed yet." 'Where am I?" said Ken "Your at camp half- blood." "Camp what what is that?" "Well lety me tell you about it.You know abouit the greek myts?" "Yes" "Well they are real and everthing about it is real and gods had chlilden they are called deimgods or half-bloods and you are a half-blood." "WHAT I'M A HALF-BLOOD HOW CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 'Oh sorry to upset you." as soon as I got over the fact that I was a half-blood and fainted in shock when I woke up. I asked her what her name was she said Izzy and she was the daoughter of Iris godess of the rainbow then I asked her "Whose my dad or mom" "We don't yet but are you feeling better?" "Yes." "I'll take you on a tour of camp half-blood come on." end of chapter 2 short chapter sorry again a little late so its short
sorry i'm late and sorry it's a short chapter but mom is trying to get me off the computer but here is lilly's next chapter

chapter 4 Lilly
when i came to I was in a bed with a old lady looking down at me " where am i?" i asked " your in the R.D.A. " " the what?" " the Roman Demigod Academy " she said " okay " i said " come, you look fine, it's time to test you." " test me for what?" " strength, bravery and not to show weakness"
" what am i saposed to do, jump off a cliff?" the lady smiled " achaley that was one of the tests but first you need a guide." the lady looked around then yelled " HAZLE!". " what's your name?" i asked " Lupa " then a girl my age came up to me and said " hi I'm Hazel, I'm going to show you around"
"okay" i said " but where are we?" " California " Hazle said "that's the stable " she pointed out a big round building with a hole in the roof " why is there a hole in the roof?" i asked " the pegsi like to fly out on there own" "you mean those horse things that talked to me?" i said " yah... what did you just say they talked to you?" " um yes thats what i said " " ha ha that must be bobby cuz he always plays pranks on new kids" she said " oh okay, thats a relief because i thought i was going crazy!" as we walked by the stable hazle pointed out the cabins, the woods, the sword fighting arena and the mess hall " you will be in the mercury cabin until you get clamed" hazle said "clamed what's that?" " it's when your godly parent tells you who you are " hazle said " wait a seck you said godley? what do you mean?" i asked " you know the roman and greek myths ?" " yah like Zeus or Jupiter? " " that's it all those old stories are real " she said " okay are you sure your not like bobby?" i asked " no it's the truth " " okay so where is the mercury cabin?" i asked that one right there" she pointed to an old cabin with brown paint pealing off " come on i'll give you the intro"
smile
sorry i'm late again I was in New York City!!!When we got outside I say somthing that made me jump 3 feet in the air!This is what I saw.From the waist up it had mans chest and head, but from the waist down it was a horse."What in the world is that!!!!!!" "Thats a cenuter." "Oh, now I remember sorry." "Good come on you'll want to meet him." "I will?" "Yes, now come on." "Hi, Chiron this is our new camper Ken." "Helloe, my boy how are you?" "How am I? bertter bad I almost got killed is that alright!!!!!!???????" "You will get used to it, sorry Chiron we hve to go." said Izzy "That is alright good-bye." chiron said "Ok what we just came out of was the big house, and over ther is the arnea,thats the woods you don't want to go in there unless we are playing capture the flag, then those are all the cabions for all the gods childern, then of coruse these are the stables, and thats were we train so I have to go sorry about the quick tour walk aroud if you want." "Thanks, um weredo I stay?" "The big house see you and the eating palviln oh sorry forgot to show you that its over there and whan you hear the horn its time for dinner got it." "Yep got it bye." "Bye." I went back to the big house and went to the bed I was in erely and sat down "What day to hve my 13th brithday." hope you like chapter 3
nice but space your words better.
chapter 6 lilly
when we went into the cabin it looked like no one cleaned it in 10 years 1 side was for girls the other side wad 4 boys, one kid came over to me " hi I'm bobby " " hi " i said " bobby " hazle said" this is lilly she'll be staying till her parent clames her " " oh okay, so lilly you like practical jokes?" " some of them " bobby smiles " then you will like staying here thats our specialty " bobby said " don't teach her to meany tricks " hazle said " i'll be fine " i said " hm lilly you can have that bunk in the back " bobby said " top or bottom?" i asked " um top i think " " okay" " hay lilly can you sword fight?" bobby asked " i took some lessons at my school but i'm not that good " i said " well we have sword practice in 5 min " "okay um where's joy ?" " joy's with lupa "
" okay" i walked over to my bunk and sat down what a way to start the weekend i thought, I'm stuck here the one good thing is no school but i don't think this will work out for me " cabin come to sword fighting follow me!" bobby yelled " great " i muttered " something else I'm going to be relay bad at" on the way there a saw the coolest cabin it was low to the ground but green and when i got close to it i smelled the sea. when we got to the arena there was another cabin group was in there waiting for us but there was only 3 in the group. " that's the Bacchus cabin " bobby said bobby started talking about thrusts and jabs but it seamed so strange " i'll be the new girls partner " some kid form the mercury cabin said " hi, I'm Kevin " " hay " i said " so what do we do?" i asked " well since you don't know how to sword fight i guess i have to sow you what to do"
i had a bad feeling about this

sick
mabye i should change the title so more people look at this?
yeah how about The new king?This is the story chapter 4.I was still thinking how bad my brithday was when a horn and I rememerd that it was porblley time for dinner I got up and went outside. The sun was setting and campers were lined up outside the paveline I walked over to where chiron was and asked him "Where should I sit?"
"With me at the head table." "Okay thanks." I followed him over to the biggist and nicest table soon everbody had sat down and chiron got up with a cup and said "To the gods." the rest of the campers raised their cups and said "To the gods." under my breath I said "To the ......." somone placed food in front of me just before I was going to have a big bite of food chiron said to me "Follow the campers." and I saw campers lined up so I got in line and the kid in back looked nice so I asked him what we were doing "We are giving offoring to the gods just some food in the fire and go back to you'r table." "Got it and whats you'r name?" "Rick yours?" " Ken.".It was my trun I put some of my food in the fire was about to go to the table when I relivzed that the pavline was slinet I looked up and there above my head was a fire clored blaze thing with a skull on it "What in the world!!!!!" chapter 4
smile
Nice chapter :) :) :) !!!!!!!!
sorry i'm late and sorry for the short chapter but i'm packing for a trip and don't have much time

chapter 8 lilly
Kevin gave me a sword and said " i'll do it the old way " " old way? " i asked " just get your shield on " when kevin first swiped at me i thought i was dear, but that same voice told me to hold up me shield and i did Kevin's sword bounced off my shield i made a swipe at him, hit him in the side with the side of my blade and with out thinking kicked him in the chest. but what really surprised me was that he looked nervous . "um sorry" i said " i didn't want to hurt you" " don't be sorry your good at this!" kevin said " i am? i asked kevin didn't answer , 5 minutes later i had a sword at Kevin's throat " how did i do that?" i asked " there was a gasp form behind me but no answer to my question "look" someone said behind me. every one in the arena was looking at me in an amazed way, bobby came up to us " your the first new kid that did not end up in the infirmary " he said and then he looked up his eyes widened and every one stepped back i looked up to see and there was a trident glowing above my head " lilly your a....... o my gods this is not good" then lupa came in and saw what the others where looking at and said " hail lilly daughter of the god neptune earth-shaker father of horses " and every one bowed to me, i was so stunned... " come lilly" lupa said "once solders are clammed i test them "
sorry we have not posted but i am on vacation and halfbloodlover's computer is slow
smile
:) :) :) :)
going to write!!Everyone in the room gasped the boy behind me Rick said "Your the son of Hades dude!!!" I looked stunded "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chiron came from the table "Well we now know your parnet." after a slient dinner me and Lily started torwed the Hades cabin but when we got there a boy was sanding in the doorway "What, who are you?" "Nico!" lily called out to the boy whos name was appertly Nico "Hey lily and you are?" "Um,Ken." "oh, sorry Ken this is Nico,Nico this is ken." "Hi you must be my brother." "What do you mean?" "I'm a son of Hades to I don't live here I come around sometimes." he said
"Oh well i better be moving in to this cabin." "Yheah bye." And so begain my new life.
cool
im going to keep going with lilly but halfbloodlover not going to do kenn
big smile
When i was alone i tried to go to sleep i really tried. when i finely did i was with my dad."So i claimed you at last, despite what Percy Jackson said" Hades said "Who?" "You'll met in soon." "What did you mean what he say." I asked "Oh, yes that he made us promise that we claim our kids by 13 blah blah blah." Hades said dryly "But i just turned 13.", I said "Oh you did then never mind." he answered "I'll have to study my kids ages more." he muttered under his breath "Yeah so anyway why am I here?" "You're in a dream." my dad explained "Yes I know but why am i having this dream?" "It will come in handy soon but you got to go." And after that my dream went blank and I woke up it was morning I got up and dressed I was about to go on a walk when a horn blew I time for breakfast.I Knew from last night that if I didn't get there in time I would be strung up and used as target practice.When I got there half bloods where streaming into the pavilion.I got in line next to Izzy "Hey ." "Hi." she said when we had gotten our food and made our offerings we started eating. After everyone finished we stated going to classes or whatever thy went.Izzy said "Chiron said to do work with me today.Just then Rick came up to us 'hey guys."Thats all i hope you like it.
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
sweet