The Heroes of Olympus The Randomest Son of Neptune Ever...In the Later Chapters, At Least...

RomanGreekDemi posted on Dec 30, 2010 at 06:44PM
PEOPLE WHO GO ON HERE, THIS IS ON HIATUS. ENJOY WHAT IS POSTED ON HERE, BUT DO NOT EXPECT ME TO POST ANYMORE CHAPTERS FOR THE TIME BEING. PERHAPS AFTER I FINISH CHAOTIC SEA, I WILL CONTINUE, BUT...I KIND OF DOUBT THAT BECAUSE I'M MAKING A SEQUEL TO IT, SO ENJOY WHAT'S HERE AND SETTLE WITH IT. AND YES, DUE TO SOMEBODY'S COMMENT, I TOTALLY CHANGED THE TITLE. HEY, YOU CAN'T BLAME ME. IT IS RANDOM...I AGREE WITH percy359...MAYBE I REALLY SHOULD DELETE THIS.

Even before I joined fan pop, I've been reading all of the great stories of the son of neptune written by other users. So I thought, why not make up my own version? If this story gets a good response, and good reviews, I'll keep on posting. I'll ditch it if nobody cares about it or likes it. This is my first time writing a story (well, a full story), and I'm a novice at this kind of stuff.

DISCLAIMER:
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS I'M PUTTING IN! IT'S ALL RICK RIORDANS. I MIGHT THROW IN A FEW CHARACTERS OF MY OWN CREATION, BUT MOST OF THE CHARACTERS ARE OF HIS IMAGINATION. THE REST OF THE STORY IS FROM MY OWN IMAGINATION.

P.S.-Don't expect me to post a lot. It's the middle of the IRP (Independent Research Project) season.
last edited on Sep 14, 2011 at 11:25PM

The Heroes of Olympus 325 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...