The Heroes of Olympus The Son Of Neptune~

percyJlover121 posted on Dec 16, 2010 at 01:40AM
i'm going to post a chapter a day (or i'll try) and i also need demigod names (monster names would really be helpful) and i hope you like it!
characters (a few): gwen, reyna, percy, camp half blood gang, bobby, hazel, thalia, hunters, lupa, and, a character i made up, nymphadora "snow" koniak
special thanks to people who inspired me: hecateA, wisegirl, partyponie, and more :)
(and make sure to read my next book: The War Of The Argo II)
last edited on Dec 20, 2010 at 07:58PM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 81 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 81

over a year ago percyJlover121 said…
chapter 1
a lot of people want to kill me

"PERCY!" a girl screamed
i woke up with a headache. when i opened my eyes a sword was at my throat. "you dare come here, spy?" a real angry-looking boy asked.
"i'm not a spy." i said
"who are you, then?" he still didnt put the sword away.
"i dont know, i think percy." i didnt know who i was, or any memories, weird.
"ok, percy. you claim you're not a spy? ok, then i challenge you to a duel."
i found myself saying, "i accept." he pulled me up then pushed me out of the creek they found me in.
"choose your weapon." the sword boy said.
i was about to tell him i didnt have one when a blonde girl ran up to the crowd. "bobby, no!" she shouted
"hazel, go away" bobby said. before she could reply, he swung at me. just as fast i kicked him in the chest just long enough to check my pockets, and there i found a pen. i just thought, what the heck, and uncapped it. everyone looked supprised to see a 3 foot long sword. bobby still kept coming at me, but somehow i knew what to do. jab, duck, block. he was sweating and getting slower. finally, someone in the crowd shot an arrow at me in the chest and it just bounced off harmlessly.
everyone gasped. one whispered, "he bathed in the river, styx!"
a wolf came by. "hello, perseus jackson, i see you met the campers." the she-wolf said, "do you remember anything?"
i looked at the she-wolf, "no. what is this place, and why is everyone trying to kill me?"
she looked at bobby, "have you been causing trouble for our new camper?"
bobby gasped. "lupa, you know him?"
lupa stared at bobby. "i swore apon the river styx not to say anything, but i do not know much of him."
lupa turned to me. "you are undetermined so you will stay in the mercery cabin. you will speak to me after lunch. hazel, will you give him a tour?"
hazel look nervous. "yes, lupa."
lupa nodded to everyone. "lunch begins in 20 minutes!" then the she-wolf walked away, leaving me with unkown people.

percy jackson
last edited over a year ago
chapter 1
a lot of people want to kill me

"PERCY!" a girl screamed
i woke up with a headache. wh
smile
(working on chapter 2: i get a message from mother earth (annabeth)
over a year ago partypony said…
big smile
how'd they know Percy's name?

Great chapter!
chapter 2
i get a message from mother earth (annabeth)

it was a pretty good day, i helped leo with the ship: the argo ||, and i did some planning with jason. i went to my caben and layed down. i closed my eyes and almost instently fell asleep. in my dream i was laying on the forest floor.
"well, well. if it isnt little annabeth." a voice said. i opened my eyes to see a women covered with a dress made out of soil.
"you think you can stop me?" she mused.
i wanted to shout at her, yes! we will stop you! but my voice was gone.
the earth goddess smiled, "i think you will make a fine threat, but not tonight. no, the night of the quest will be fine."
i found my voice. "what are you talking about?"
she stepped closer. "oh, you will find out soon enough, but for now i will leave. sweet dreams."
then everything dissapeared when i woke up.
i get attacked by a windy dude
(snow)
i was having a pretty boring day until i went outside. hi, my name is nymphadora koniak. my mom called me that because she loved greek myth. she said when i was little i looked like a nymph and she said i was curious like pandora. but i loved water and snow, so she called me snow for short. no one knows my real name except for my parents. my mom said my father left for economic issues.
one day i took my two dogs outside. i was bored so i went for a ride on my bike. i was half a mile from my house when it started blowing hard. i was careful not to slide on the snow and ice. then a huge rock came out of nowhere and i slid into the forest. when i got up a huge dude was standing infront of me.
"FEAR ME, DEMIGOD!" the dude bellowed. he kept on throwing branches and rocks at me until one hit my ankle. he laughed. "i shall defeat you!" then a sword appeared in the snow. i grabbed it. i looked at him, "hey look behind you!" i pointed to nothing in particular. he laughed again, "you can not fool me! i am a wind spirit!"
i threw my sword at him, and it sailed threw him. he stepped foward with a huge rock in his hands. then an arrow hit him in the stomach and he dissappeared with dust left behind. a girl with black spiky hair put her bow and arrows down. behind her was a group of girls.
"hi," she said "im thalia."

nymphadora "snow" koniak (12)
chapter 2
i get a message from mother earth (annabeth)

it was a pretty good day, i helped leo wit
smile
@partypony percy knows his name because he heard annabeth scream it. and lupa already knows his name cuz of hera, but lupa doesnt know anything else about percy, she swore she wouldnt speak of heras gamble or camp half blood
over a year ago Calypso_ said…
wink
hey you're doing awesome so far with the fanfic but I just want to say one thing: Slow down you're going a little fast, so my suggestion is that you slow down add a little more detail because your plot is sooooo awesome and your it would make your fanfic even awesomer if you add just a little more detail and DON'T RUSH because it feels to me like you're rushing at the moment and your story is just soooo good so take your time your story's awesome!
smile
ok thanks. i'll try
chapter 3
half-blood acadamy

after everyone was gone, hazel started to walk away, so i followed her.
"will you answer my questions?" i asked. she didnt look at me "yes." she said.
she took a deep breath "ok, this is half blood acadamy. roman gods are real today. and they had children with mortals called demigods or half bloods. no one knows your godly parent, so your undetermined. each cabin has a god, some dont have kids but their cabins are honorary. if your undetermined you go to the mecury cabin, god of theives and travel-"
"wait," i said "you mean hermes?"
she looked confused "we dont use the greek names, but yes. does that answer all your questions?" she asked.
i thought for a second. "who's lupa?"
"she's our head counsler and she's a wolf goddess." hazel said.
i looked around. there were 11 small buildings in a triangle, which must be the cabins. i looked at the top 3 cabins at the top. one was simple, but had peacock feathers. the first one looked like the sky, and it had a lightning bolt on top. and the other one was as beautiful as the sea and it was covered in seashells. i walked toward it, but hazel stopped me.
"percy," she said "your not supposed to go in those cabins. no one was ever the child of the big three, after they made a promise not to. well, except for jason." a bell rang twice.
"come on, time for lunch." she waved me to a building.
"coming." i called after her.

next half of chapter in an hour :)
here's hazel

chapter 3
half-blood acadamy

after everyone was gone, hazel started to walk away, so i followed h
smile
I went to lunch and sat downat the herm-mercury table. I diddnt know anyone, so I sat in silence until lupa walked in.She was in her human form, she wore a floor-length white dress, she had brown eyes and long, black hair. She wasn't a wolf, which was a releif, but i was kinda suprised to see her.
"heroes," she said "may i introduce a new camper, percy."
everyone looked at me, and my cheeks started burning.
"now, let us toast to the gods." lupa held up her glass, everyone did the same.
"to the gods." we repeated. then guys, half guy, half goat,gave us our food. satyrs, i thought. then,in my mind, i saw a satyr, my age, with curly hair.
"percy!" he bleated. i shook my head out of the thought. when everyonewas done eating, they left for a campfire,in 10 minutes,i heard lupa say.
i walked out and met her."come,heroe." she motioned me toward her. we walked to a building that was two stories and was as white as lupa's dress. i walked in and sat down on a nearby couch, while she sat in an old-looking chair.
"i suppose you have some questions, but i can not tell you certain things because, like i said, i swore i would not tell."
i thought for a while. "i feel like i dont belong here,i lost my memory and appear here. do you even know me?"
"i do not know you, all i know is juno has done something bad by doing this, she thinks she is saving the world? i think she is not. and no, boy, you dont belong here. but i have no choice but to keep you alive." something about her voice changed. she saw my expression.
"yes, i am speaking ancient greek, and so are you." the wolf-goddess smiled at me. she looked at a nearby by clock and turned to me. "time for campfire. by the way,i hope you like your quest."
before i could ask anymore questions, lupa walked out, turning into a wolf.
I went to lunch and sat downat the herm-mercury table. I diddnt know anyone, so I sat in silence
smile
chapter 4
hunters found me
(snow)

"i'm thalia, and these are the hunters, artemis' eternal maidens. what your name?" the spiky-haired girl asked.she was about 16, i thought.
"who was that guy? and what did he call me?" i asked.
"that was a wind spirit, aneomi. my brother jason should have caught most of them. and he called you a demigod, half mortal, half greek god. those myths are very alive today. phoebe," she turned toward a red-headed girl,"i'm afraid you'll have to go on the search without me for a bit. i'll go take her to camp half blood." she said to phoebe.
"we cant search for percy jackson without you." phoebe protested.
the girl named thalia turned to me again, "whats your name?" she asked again. i tried to stand up, but my ankle was broken. "ow!" i yelled, thalia came to me.
"may, get me the first aid kit." she called to another girl. a little girl, about 10, came with a first aid kit. while thalia was working on my ankle, i tried to keep myself distracted.
"my name is snow." i whimpered.
"snow, that is an interesting name." thalia said, not looking up.
"what is camp half blood?" i asked
"it is a camp for training demigods, i will take you there, but i would have to call annabeth to get us some pegusi. here," she said, handing me what looked like lemon squares "this is ambrosia you cant take too much cause it is food for the gods, so if you do, you might burn up."
i took half a peice and tried it, it tasted like my mom's homemade candy. i moved my foot around and it seemed ok, it just ached. thalia gave me her hand and helped me up.
"you stay here," thalia said to me"i'm gonna call annabeth." she took a phone out and walked away. i walked over to where i left the sword i found in the snow.
i looked around and saw that the hunters all ready left. i found the sword and looked at it. it was some kind of bronze, i thought. i saw thalia hang up, so i put my sword tightly under my belt.
"she sending two pegusi over here. oh, you look cold, here have my jacket." she offered me a black, military-style jacket.
"thanks." i said.
thalia looked up into the sky, "wow, that was fast."
i followed her gaze and saw two pegusi, one a beautiful black, and the other brown.
they clomped down onto the ground.
'hey, who are you?' the black one asked. amazed, i walked toward him and pet his mane, "i'm snow, whats your name?"
thalia got on hers,"his name is blackjack." she said
'yep, i'm blackjack, got any sugar cubes?' blackjack asked.
i laughed "no,but can you help me get on?" i saw that thalia wasnt listening to me, but blackjack knelt and helped me get on his back.
"hold on," thalia yelled over the wind in our ears.

thalia(i couldnt find spiky hair)
chapter 4
hunters found me
(snow)

"i'm thalia, and these are the hunters, artemis' eternal maide
big smile
oh oh! snow's a daughter of poseidon right?! she can talk to blackjack, so she must be!

Great chapter, btw!
chapter 5
i get a quest
(percy)

i followed lupa to the campfire, thinking about what she said juno was the roman term for hera, right? and what did lupa say about a quest? i saw a huge camp fire and logs around it in a circle. i saw hazel and sat next to her, unfortuantly the guy who tried to kill me earlier, bobby, was sitting next to me. he looked at me.
"hey, i'm sorry i tried to kill you earlier. everyone has been suspicious since jason disappeared." bobby held out his hand, "friends?" he asked. i took his hand, "friends." i agreed.
lupa cleared her throat "right now we are working on the great prophecy. reyna, if you please." lupa nodded to a girl with brown hair, about 15, and brown eyes, the girl stood "seven half bloods shall answer the call, to storm or fire, the world must fall-" i know that prophecy. i KNOW that prophecy! i stood up.
"an oath to keep with a final breath, and foes bear arms to the doors of death." i finished. everyone looked at me, once again.
"what'd he say?" someone asked
lupa looked amused, do wolves look amused? "well, it seems our hero knows the prophecy. even in greek." she looked more closely at me "are you sure you dont know your immortal parent, child?"
i thought of every thing, any hint it might give me. i sighed.
"i'm sorry, but i cant remember anything." i told her.
"very well, dinner begins in 5 minutes. i will see you all there." then lupa walked away from the campfire.

everyone left, so i went to my new cabin. i starting thinking about what lupa said. why would lupa talk about juno? isnt juno actually hera? i noticed a cabin and stopped in my tracks. i saw the sea-blue cabin i saw earlier. then i remembered what hazel said about this cabin, no one was ever a child of the big three-and what about a guy named jason. i walked inside and caught my breath. there were 4 bunkbeds, all covered in blue sheets. i saw a fountain gurgurling in the corner. i walked toward it, hand reached out, maybe if i could just.......
"hey." a voice said.
i turned around to see a girl with dark brown, short hair. and a girl i noticed from the campfire, reyna.
"oh, hey." i said, hoping not to get in trouble.
"oh, my name is gwen, and this is reyna." the girl said.
reyna looked at me "you know that this is a sacred cabin, right?" reyna said. before i could answer, smoke filled the room and reyna's eyes glowed. out of her mouth blew green mist. a raspy voice spoke in my head:

'the heir to the water's rule
must make a journey to the forrbidden land to find the sacered jewel
both camps raised
the lost one found
but through the haze
all shall beware the ground'

then reyna grabbed my shoulders and fainted.

(hope you like the prophecy, me and my brother spent a while on it!) :)
reyna
chapter 5
i get a quest
(percy)

i followed lupa to the campfire, thinking about what she said ju
heart
^ur best chapter yet! more plz!!
who fainted? reyna or him?
@partypony reyna did

chapter 6
snake women try to kill us
(snow)

after minutes of silence, i saw a tree with something gold on it on top of a hill.
"here we are, camp half blood. here we-" thalia never finished her sentence because right then something flew up and knocked us out of the sky.
"blackjack, are you ok?" i yelled
'ow! my wing' blackjack moaned
we landed and saw two snake women.
"empousi." thalia said. she took out her sheild and bow and arrows. i took out my sword i found in the snow and started slashing. i didnt have a sheild so i got hurt a lot. the other empousa had thalia pinned to the ground. the empousa saw me charging at her and thalia so she kicked thalia and hissed at me. i jabbed at her and kicked her away. luckily, she dissappeared in some gold dust and i turned toward the last empousa. she scratched and threw stuff and hissed at me, but i wouldnt back down. because of that, the snake woman got madder. i finally caught her by surprise and she disappeared.
with my last surge of strength, i picked up thalia, as heavy as she was, and walked toward the hill. i didnt know what to do, but thalia was hurt and it was midnight, so everyone was asleep. i walked past the tree and saw tons of cabins, so people lived here.
"medic!" i yelled. thalia was getting heavier...."medic! medic" i guess my yell was good enough, kids got out of their cabins and saw me. finally, my knees gave out and i fell next to the tree....

i woke up and found myself in a place that looked like an infirmary. thalia was in a bed next to mine. i got up and went outside. it was dark out. how long was i out? i wondered about blackjack, so i walked around until i found the stables. "hey, blackjack. how's your wing?" i asked
'ah, it's nothing. but i've been lonely even since boss disappeared.'
"who's your boss?" i asked
'a nice guy named percy jackson, he just disappeared out of nowhere.' i felt sad for blackjack.
"i see you met blackjack." a girl said "hi, i'm annabeth. i hope you're all right." she said.
i held out my hand "hi, call me snow. what is this place?"
"this is camp half blood, where we train half god, half mortal. thank you for helping thalia, she's going to be ok." annabeth smiled "i think you should get some rest in the infirmary, you've been out for 2 days."
2 days? i took her advice and walked to the infirmary where i could rest

blackjack
@partypony reyna did

chapter 6 
snake women try to kill us 
(snow)

after minutes of silence,
smile
chapter 7
we work out the prophecy
(percy)

i helped gwen carry reyna to the infirmary.
"so,"isaid as we were carrying reyna,"does she pour green smoke and talk like an old lady all the time?" i asked gwen.
"you got a prophecy, a quest. now all we have to do is figure it out, heir means child,like son or daughter. the water's rule is neptune. so the child of neptune must make a journey to the forbidden land-"
"what's the forbidden land?" i asked
"new york, lupa said we are to never go there."
"why?"
"she said that we'll die, or something."
"i dont like the forbidden land, then." i said
she ignored me. "to find the sacred jewel, we dont have a jewel."
"maybe it means prize or treasure." i offered
"probably. but what does both camps raised? there is only this one. lost one found, jason! jason is the treasure! he's the lost one! but why should we beware the ground?"
"i think we should go to lupa." we put reyna down in the infirmary and went to the white house lupa took me to, earlier.
we got inside to find lupa in her human form with the same white dress.
"hello, children." lupa said calmly "percy, i didnt see you at dinner. why is that?"
"lupa, reyna gave him a prophecy." gwen said.
we told her the prophecy.
"well do yu know what it means?" lupa asked.
i nodded "translation: son of neptune shall travel to new york, both camps raised, jason is found, but through the haze, we should beware the ground. what does both camps mean? is there more than us?"
lupa looked disappointed "i'm sorry, but i cant tell you. you have to follow your own path." lupa said "so it looks like you have a quest."
"who's the child of neptune?" gwen asked
lupa pointed to something above my head "he is."
gwen gasped and i looked above me to see a blue-green trident above my head.
"you may choose 2 companions to accompany you on your quest, i would advise you to choose wisely." and with that, lupa went into her office.

gwen
chapter 7
we work out the prophecy
(percy)

i helped gwen carry reyna to the infirmary.
"so,"isa
smile
chapter 8
my life gets worse
(snow)

my dream started like this:
i was right next to the poseidon cabin, watching a boy, about 16, had blue-green eyes and black hair. there was a woman with a gold crown on her head. she looked like royalty, but also mean.
"what are you doing, hera?" the boy asked the woman. the woman smiled.
"do you want to save us all, percy?" hera asked. the boy hesitated.
"yes." he said.
"then close your eyes, child." hera told percy. percy glared at hera, but closed his eyes. a flash of light appeared, and percy fell, unconcious.
hera picked him up "i'm sorry." she whispered. then another flash of light happened, and hera was gone.

i woke to see a boy with blonde hair, light blue eyes, and a scar on his lip, shaking me.
"snow! it's all right, just a nightmare." he said.
i sat up "what happened?"
"you screamed, what were you dreaming about?"
i told him about my dream, he had a grim look on his face.
"i gotta tell annabeth, though she wont be happy." he said
"um....who are you?" i asked
he smiled "i'm jason, annabeth told me about you, you ok?"
"yea, i'm fine." i lied
"come on, dinner time." i got up and followed him to a dining pavilon.
"you dont know your godly parent, so you'll sit at the hermes table." jason said.
we walked in, and there were tons of tables. jason walked up to 2 boys, that kinda looked alike.
"travis, conner, this is snow. she's undetermined, so she'll be at your table for now."
both of them smiled.
"sweet." one said
"cool." said the other.
jason nodded and walked away. they held out their hands.
"i'm travis stoll,"
"i'm conner stoll,"
"welcome to camp half blood!" they said together
i smiled, nice camp, i thought. i sat down nowhere in particular. something stomped down on the floor and everyone looked up. a half man half..........horse?
"greetings, heroes! may we toast to the gods!" people raised their goblets. "to the gods!" then half guys, half goats came out, carrying plates of food, even though i wasnt hungry. everone was going to a small fire and putting half of their food in, and sending a thank you or a prayer to thier immortal parent, so i did the same
"whoever you are, please show me. i need to know." i prayed, then put my juiciest steak in the fire.
i thought of my mom, at home. i also had 4 older brothers, but they werent demigods. i remembered my step-dad hugging my mom. my family never treated me special, we were always poor for the most part. my mom said that she loved my dad, but he left. no one was ever that kind to me, but i got on with life. always getting in trouble, my mom kept sending me to different schools, but i never can hold a grudge on someone.
the horse man stomped his foot.......hoove?
"since leo fixed festus, we can play capture the flag!" he said. everyone murmured in excited. one table even cheered. everyone got up and went to their cabins, so i followed my table.
"here," one girl said, handing me armor "smallest i could find, your gonna need it." why would we need armor to play capture the flag? i put on the armor and followed my cabin to the forest.
"you can be offense," conner said, "you got a weapon?" i showed him my sword
"good, your gonna need it." and with that, conner ran off. a few kids, bout 17, ran towards me. so i did the best thing: ran the opposite direction. i saw a creek and relaxed. then i saw the other team's flag and walked towards it.
"this is gonna be easy." a voice said behind me. i turned around to see a 14 year old boy with brown hair and dark eyes.
looks like he didnt show mercy, he walked out of the creek towards me, and started slashing. he got me a couple of times, and i got annoyed
"are you too chicken to finish me off, brick face?" i teased. he gotter madder and slashed faster, but i used my gymnast skills to dodge some. i kicked him into the creek. he got up, but i tripped him. while he was trying to get up i climbed the nearest tree, i saw a few kids were watching. he looked to see where i was, but he couldnt find me. with his back turned, i jumped down and the water beneath me froze, so no one could hear. i tapped his shoulder and when he turned around, my sword was at his neck. but he didnt give up. he slashed my arm to make a huge gash, but it healed instently. i got mad and imagined his feet froze to the creek, and it happened. he couldnt move one inch. everyone gasped and i saw a green trident above my head.
"my life just got worse." i muttered.
"impossible." the centaur said in disbelief
annabeth had tears in her eyes and ran away.
"annabeth!" i called, running after her

other half in a few minutes

annabeth?
chapter 8
my life gets worse
(snow)

my dream started like this:
i was right next to the poseido
smile
i found annabeth looking at the moon, out farther into the forest.
"annabeth, whats wrong?" i asked
"my boyfriend, percy, he was a son of poseidon, it's not possible for you to be one, is it?" i heard that name again: percy. i told her about my dream. she didnt cry, she just got angry.
"why does hera hate me?" she asked
"hera doesnt hate you, she just-well she doesnt hate you." i told her.
"yes, annabeth, hera doesnt hate you." a raspy voice echoed
"gaea." annabeth whispered, then her face turned to shock "snow, run! get chiron!" annabeth yelled at me.
i got up, but the soil tripped me, and held me to the ground.
"i'm afraid you cant do that, dear." the voice mused.
a woman in a long, black dress made out of-soil? she walked toward us calmly,and bent down "remember, you cant defeat me." the woman smiled and the soil around my ankles got tighter
"now it's time to make a call." the woman-gaea, annabeth called her-turned toward a tree and whispered something to low for me to hear.
an image of a woman appeared "medea," gaea said "do you have any news for me?"
medea smiled "yes, he got a quest."
gaea looked happy "good, any more?"
"no, gaea."
"ok, good-bye."
the image disappeared, "isnt medea supposed to be dead?" annabeth growled.
"the doors of death have been opened, yes? and dont be rude to mother earth, sweety."
then a boy appeared, the boy from my dream....
"percy, dont listen to her!" annabeth got all her strength, got up, and ran to percy. but then annabeth screamed and dropped back to the ground
i got up, too. "annabeth!" i yelled
"now, percy, dear, you dont have to go on the quest, do you? if you do, well, you might get everyone hurt." gaea had a soothing voice.....
"no." percy said in a trance
i had to make him come to his senses, even if percy was having a dream.
annabeth screamed again. i had to do something. i felt a tug in my gut, i walked behind gaea. if i was near water i could freeze her, or something-
"that wont be a problem, dear." then i felt what annabeth felt: everything was on fire,"percy, wake up!" dont let gaea hurt percy, or annabeth....
i screamed and fell down onto snow, yes, i thought. snow is water!
the snow melted beneath me and i stood
"begone, gaea!" i yelled. gaea gasped and disappeared, and so did percy.
i whisteled, and blackjack appeared
'what up?' blackjack said
"blackjack, i need you to carry annabeth to chiron, ok?" i asked
'sure.' i put annabeth on his back and tried to find chiron, whoever he was.
luckily three kids found me when i walked out of the forest: jason, a girl with long brown, braided hair, and a boy with curly dark brown hair.
"what happened?" jason asked
"mother earth attacked us." i said casually
"what?!" the girl exlaimed
i told tham about gaea and percy.
"thats bad." the boy said
"by the way, who and where is chiron?" i asked
"he's the centaur, in the big house." jason said
"and you are you?" i asked the boy and girl
"leo."
"piper, and you're the girl who got claimed by poseidon."
"yep," i said "i'm snow."
leo smiled "hey, that was awesome how you froze that ares' dude's feet together!"
we walked up to a blue building that was big, no wonder they called it "the big house"
jason knocked on the door, and a centaur walked into the door frame
"what happened?" he asked
i told chiron the whole story, chiron nodding, but not saying anything
"are you two all right?" he asked
"i'm just burned, but annabeth couldnt take it." i said
"i will take her, i'll try my best." and he took annabeth inside
"she's gonna be all right." piper assured me
they all said good night and went to their cabins, so i went to the poseidon cabin and fell asleep almost instently, having a dreamless sleep.

gaea(almost)
p.s. (do you think snow should like someone? if so, comment!)
i found annabeth looking at the moon, out farther into the forest.
"annabeth, whats wrong?" i asked
chapter 9
i get a driving lesson
(percy)

my dream shifted. i was walking into a river that felt like acid. i saw a lot of different faces. especially that same girl i saw everywhere. i felt a tug on the small of my back and i emerged the river. i woke with a start.
i felt sorry for the two girls that got hurt in my dream. that old, earthy woman who put me in a sleepy trance. i got up and walked out of my new cabin, it was lonely, since no one except the boy named jason is a child of the elder gods.
the sun was coming up, in fact it was getting closer and closer........
then a blinding light came, and a guy in a mercedes was pulling up.
"hey, percy, need a ride?" the guy asked
"you're apollo, god of sun and music." i said in disbelief. the sun god smiled
"so you do remember some things, wait! i feel a poem coming on!" i remembered that, i groaned.
apollo ignored me "the hero forgot his pride/i felt sorry/i gave him a ride/but not a harley, good, huh?"
"a ride? to new york?" i asked
apollo nodded "go get your people and pack your things."
i smiled. but who am i going to take? i had a choice of four people: gwen, hazel, bobby, or reyna.
i wont need reyne cause she's in the infirmary. i guess i needed bobby, but i barely knew gwen. hazel gave me a tour.
"by the way, hazel is my daughter, and bobby is ares' kid, just so you know." apollo said. i ran to the apollo cabin. i quietly stepped inside and found hazel.
"hazel, wake up!" i whispered.
"whoa, what?" she got up.
"shh!" i looked around. still asleep.
"look, quest time. go and pack your things, i got us a ride." i told her. she nodded and packed quietly. i walked to the ares cabin, mars, these people called him. i got in quietly and shook bobby.
"bobby, wake up!" he pulled his knife out and pointed it at me. does everyone has extra weapons? i thought. these people take camp too seriously.
"oh, percy, its you." he put his knife away. "what are you doing here?" he whispered.
"we're going on a quest, pack your stuff and meet me next to the sun." i told him
"wait, what?"
"pack your things, i'll tell you later." he understood and i went to my cabin to pack some ambrosia and my orange, tattered, shirt. you never know when things might come in handy. i got some gold coins and mortal money and some water. i put my pack on my shoulder and met hazel and bobby outside.
"you got us a sun chariot?" hazel asked
"come on, percy, let's go." he handed me the keys "just dont scorch new york like thalia."
"apollo knows you?" bobby asked
"hey, percy met ALL the gods." apollo protested
"um, are you sure you want me to drive?" i asked
"yep, now lets go to new york!" he said
"yay," hazel said sarcasticly "lets all go to our deaths!"
we got in the mercedes and i started the engine. it glowed like, well, like the sun. we drove east. i was pretty nervous not to scorch new england.
"so, where are we going exactly?" i asked to keep my mind distracted
"thats for me to know and for you to find out." apollo said. we rode in silence.
we flew over the states at high speed. utah, wyoming, kansas, tennessee, north carolina, rhode island, new york. we landed in a clearing in the forest.
"ok, this is as far as you can go. by the way, percy, remember pan and nature." apollo said good bye and left us in new york, leaving us confused.

bobby
chapter 9
i get a driving lesson
(percy)

my dream shifted. i was walking into a river that felt
hmmm
no one likes my story :/
big smile
i like it ;).

that was actually pretty good! way better than mine anyway.
nah, its ok. i dont need to waste my time on books, anyway. i'll try art again, maybe
over a year ago lamy221 said…
smirk
i love it!
i saw that everyone comments and tells the author to have romance in their heros of olympus story. i was thinking, do you want snow to be in a relationship with someone? like, idk, leo or nico or mitchel? and i dont really have any ideas except maybe percy call grover and nature, help??
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
smile
that was a really good chapter, i like how you added apollo, and didnt get them straight to camp just to new york
over a year ago halfblood963 said…
nice story,luv it alot by the way is snow one of the seven of the great proph.
in my fanfic yea
chapter 10
i go on a rescue mission

i woke up to a bang a my door. who would want to see me at this time?
BANG
i got up and my hand moved toward my sword strapped on my waist.
BANG
the door burst open and i was face to face with a….horse? no, a black pegesus.
i sighed "blackjack, what are you doing here?"
'BOSS! HE'S HERE! COME ON!' he bucked a few times, excited
"whoa, blackjack. quiet down. wait-you mean percy? he's in camp?"
'no, no, no. he's here! in new york! we need to get him!'
"we? oh, fine. he's the one missing right?"
'yea! now, come on!' he kneeled for me to get on.
"ok, come on." i got on and he took off.

we landed in central park to look for percy. we walked into the forest when we heard rustiling in the bushes. i got out my sword cuz you never know if its an animal, stranger, monster… so i was even more suspicious when a kid, bout 13, black hair, dark clothes, walked out of the shadows. i pointed my sword at his neck. but he held up his hands
"whoa, i'm not gonna hurt you, swear!" he held out his hand "nico, son of hades."
i put my sword up and shook his hand "snow, daughter of poseidon."
he looked shocked "what? impossible. percy was a son of poseidon."
"really? he is? well i'm looking for him right now, blackjack says he's in new york. and your a child of the big three? how many are there?"
"well there's me, bianca, thalia, jason, percy, and you. wow thats weird. they had two kids each, boy and girl, well let me help you search for him."
"ok."
we looked in the woods for a while, until we heard something.
"wait, listen." a voice said
me and nico tried to pull our wepeans out, but too late. a group of teenagers jumped out of the bushes and knocked away our wepeans. they had their swords and arrows at our necks.
"who are you?" a boy asked, and i reconized him. my half-brother, he's my half-brother, i thought. without relizing it, i ran out and hugged him
"umm, snow.…" nico said. i released percy.
"oh, i'm snow." i said, emberassed
"hey, percy. you probably dont remember me, but i'm nico."
"are you half bloods?" a girl said, none of them putting down their weapons. not wanting to get shish-kabobbed, i introduced myself
"yes, i'm a daughter of poseidon."
"and i'm a son of hades." nico cut in
"impossible, percy is a-"
"son of poseidon." me and percy said together.
"oh no, lupa warned us about you. greeks. no one listen to them." a boy said, pointing his sword at us. the girl shot her arrow at nico and the boy went for me
"nico!" i yelled. i didnt have much time. i jumped for my sword, but the boy threw his sword. i landed on my back in snow and i made a sheild of ice around me. the sword hit the ice and the ice shattered around me. the girl notched another arrow, while percy stand there, motionless.
"no!" i melted the snow around me and brought up the water. the water soaked everyone but me, percy, and nico. i ran to nico
"nico, are you all right?" i pulled out my pack of ambrosia and canteen of necter out of my pack. i gave it to him and looked at the arrow in his shoulder. i turned around and percy was on his knees, eyes staring off into space.
"percy?" i asked
he shut his eyes and groaned. he looked at nico and ran to him.
"nico, you ok?" he asked. nico smiled
"i'm glad you remember." nico said. percy turned toward me
"your my…half sister?" he shook his head "welcome to the family. how did you get here?"
"i took blackjack, then walked." then i remembered blackjack, and whisteled for him. blackjack walked out of the trees
'what? yo, boss! your ok!' blackjack ran toward percy and i looked at the fallen, soaked, demigods. romans, i thought.
"ok get your friends and lets go." i said picking up nico and putting him on blackjack.
'ew! he smells like death!' blackjack complained
"so?" i said. blackjack grumbled
"where?" percy asked
"to camp half blood."

nico
chapter 10
i go on a rescue mission

i woke up to a bang a my door. who would want to see me at th
big smile
That wsa great! I like the fact that u included Nico! and the dream was awesome too!
big smile
nice reunion and all that stuff and percy remembering blackjack and nico.
over a year ago Calypso_ said…
zzz
coolo love that last chapter you're starting to make me waver on how I like snow..... which is weird b/c I thought I had an iron hard decision that I would never like another child of Poseidon sep Percy huh weird your good
over a year ago UnoriginalName said…
big smile
I recently discovered your fanfic, and was suprised about how well you did. You are definately in the top 3/4 of the fanfics i have read, but I do not know exactly where to put you. I love the idea of a half-sister, though i would have expected it to be Neptune. Anyway, Great Job!
chapter 11
we get some news
(annabeth)

zach, my half brother, shook me awake.
"annabeth! get up! its important!"
"zach, i'm not gonna do your laundry....." i groaned, half asleep. i opened my eyes and saw he had a serious look on his face
"no, worse"
"worse than cleaning your socks?"
"no, annabeth, snow is gone." he said
i couldnt believe it. we've become good friends in the past four days, but gone? why did hera take everything i loved away from me?
i got up and changed. i put my dagger in my belt and went to see chiron, why did this happen right when chiron healed me? he said she took me to him, when gaea hurt me. she was so nice to me. then chiron put me back in my cabin.
"is it true, chiron?" i said when i saw him on the porch of the big house. he grimaced.
"i'm afraid so. though i dont think she has been taken. some drachmas are taken, some nectar and ambrosia is gone from the infirmary, and some of her stuff is gone."
"but why would she leave?"
"maybe she had a vision, or someone told her to."
i got mad and walked to the stables. blackjack was gone, figures. i walked to the poseidon cabin. come on, i thought, any clues at all. i saw percy's minotaur horn, something gleamed behind it. i turned it and inside the hollow horn, was a note

dear annabeth,
I'm sorry, but I'm leaving for a bit.
I'm off to find Percy.
I might not be back for a while.
But I promise, I'll be back

Love,
Σνορ (νψμπηαδουα κονιακ)

It said love snow (nymphadora koniak) that was her real name? She left to find Percy, snow was brave. But does she know where he is? I put the letter in my pocket, and prayed she will make it back with Percy.

lupa
chapter 11
we get some news
(annabeth)

zach, my half brother, shook me awake. 
"annabeth! get u
big smile
omg that was awesome!!!!
great job as always!
cant wait for the next chapter...
*yay im first one to read it!
artemis
artemis
grover's girlfriend, juniper
grover's girlfriend, juniper
naiad
naiad
i'm doing:
chapter 12
we meet a not-so-nice cheerleader

(what do you think it's gonna be about?)
big smile
empousai!!! yay!!!!!
yep, but i'm not gonna post it yet
crying
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
chapter 12
we meet the not-so-nice cheerleader
(percy)

i had a half sister? i couldnt believe it. you already have a half brother, tyson. a voice in my head said
we healed hazel and bobby from snow's wave. we put nico on blackjack's back and started to walk.
"where are you taking us?" bobby demanded
"unfortuantly, to safty." snow said "look, we're gonna have to walk to safty, ok?"
"are we prisoners?" hazel asked. snow started to get mad
"actually, i only came here to rescue percy, so i would love it if you left." snow snapped back. wow, she's fiesty for a 12 year old
"why me?" i asked
"because you went missing from our camp, and everyone wants you back."
hazel's face lit up "do you know jason?" hazel asked as we walked into manhatten, it's a good thing there's the mist, because no one looked at us with our pegesus
"you mean scar on his lip? blonde hair, blue eyes? son of zeus?" snow said
"yes!" bobby said
"yea, i know him. he's really nice, too bad he lost his memory, though-" hazel interrupted her
"what? he's at another camp? if i find out who did this i'll-"
"oh, you dont want do that, i had a dream about hera doing this to percy, and i bet she did it to jason, too."
and then it clicked
"you're the girl who got hurt in my dream, with annabeth and gaea" i said
"yep, but i only got tied down then burned." she said
"why do you speak in greek terms?" bobby asked
"well, why do you speak roman terms? have you noticed that percy speaks greek, too?"
but before they could answer, nico sat up on blackjack's back
"what happened?" he asked
"hazel shot you with an arrow" i said
"oh, sorry bout that." hazel said
"nah, its all right. i'm ok." nico got off of blackjack and walked with us
"hey, can we get something to eat?" he asked. we all looked at each other
"sure." snow said
we walked up to a resteraunt, but i was dyslexic, it looked like:
diaes's nreid
"anyone know what it says?" nico asked
"nope." we all said
"ok," snow said "let's go."
snow told blackjack to hang anywhere
'how about a donut shop?' he asked
"um, sure, just wait till we call you, ok?"
'sure, suger cubes and donuts, here i come!' and blackjack flew away
we walked in and sat down at a booth. a lady walked up to us
"welcome to sadie's diner, can i get you anything?" the lady said
"um...do you take drachmas?" i asked
"wait, i got some mortal money!" hazel said, she dug through her pack. "here ya go."
we waited for out food when a teenage girl walked in

other half in a few minutes
sick
wow! that was really good!cant wait for the other half. TORTURE! its pure torture!
angelic
i know it is torture. meany just kidding!
hmmm
has it been a few minutes yet???
Sorry, my mom made me get off ok

she had long black hair, she had a cheerleading outfit on. She looked at me and walked toward us.
"hello, Perseus Jackson, we meet again. I will get you for destroying Kronos." She bared her…fangs? Nico took out his sword, and we did the same.
"he did not destroy Kronos, Luke did." Nico said. Hazel shot her arrow and it got her in the leg
CLANK
She hissed "you don't want to hurt old Kelli, do you?" she had a soothing voice. I walked toward her, but snow stopped me.
"Percy, no! She wants to bite your head off!" Snow yelled. Snow whisteled and a pegesus came bursting in
'yo, boss!' blackjack said
"blackjack, go to camp and get annabeth, she'll know what to do!" Snow said and blackjack flew out of the hole he came in. Hazel shot arrows while Nico and Bobby fought. I looked at her leg she was a vampire/donkey/robot. I drew my sword and she hissed and lunged at me.
Bobby kept slashing at her "die! Die evil donkey thing!"
Nico stabbed Kelli in the back and she started to smoke.
"someday, I'm going to kill you, Perseus Jackson. And I'm going to send you to the depths of tartaurus!" fire erupted and she disappeared with dust left behind.
"let's go before we attract more monsters." snow said.
We looked at her "agreed."

kelli
Sorry, my mom made me get off ok

she had long black hair, she had a cheerleading outfit on. S
big smile
wow. that was interesting. love the fact that ur getting some of the old characters back. epic chapter. cant wait....
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
heart
omg...i love that chapter!!!
cool
i like the old character thing too.
Chapter 13
I get a message
(annabeth)

I was talking to Rachel when it happened.
"look what snow wrote down." I showed her the letter.
Rachel looked up "she knows where Percy is?"
"I think so, she said she'll be back, but I'm worried. What if they don't make it?"
"oh, of course she will, annabeth, your just-" she looked at the sky "what the-?"
blackjack came swooping down. He whinnied at me.
"what is it, blackjack?"

Blackjacks point of view
'come on! Boss is dying!'
"what is it?" annabeth kept asking
'your no help, and I didn't get any donuts.'
I knelt down

annabeth pov
he finally knelt for me to get on
"what is he doing?" rachel asked
"this was snow's horse, I think he wants me to follow him."
"well, go!"
I got on and he took off.

A few minutes later I saw a diner that was on fire with a hole in it
"oh, Percy." I muttered
I went to long island and saw a group of teens that was hitch hiking on a road. I landed and saw Percy. I went up and hugged him
"oh, Percy, I missed you!" I let go and smacked him "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"
"hey, annabeth." he said
"before you go on," Nico said "he only gets flashes of memories."
I looked around "Nico? What are you doing here?"
he shrugged "i was in the neighborhood, found snow, we found Percy."
a girl waved "I'm Hazel."
a boy nodded "I'm Bobby."
"ok, camp is not too far from here, if we can just-" I was interrupted
"oh, your not going anywhere." a familiar voice said
I sighed "so close."
"oh no" Percy said
"dang it." snow said

Who is it??

rachel
Chapter 13
I get a message
(annabeth)

I was talking to Rachel when it happened. 
"look what sno
rainy
EVIL CLIFFHANGER!!!!!
Who whas is!!!???
awwww...
really wanna know...
is it hera/juno???
gaea/terra???
WHO!!??