The Heroes of Olympus What Would ___ Say If ____?

Casey-Jackson posted on Dec 01, 2014 at 07:21PM
Okay, so this is the Heroes of Olympus what would this person do if this situation happened. Example, what would Percy say if he saw Annabeth using Google Translate? Next person: Um, Annabeth, are you sure you're ok? I think you should lie down. After you answer just leave another question at the bottom of your post. I will start:

What would Nico say if he saw Hazel and Frank playing Mythomagic?

The Heroes of Olympus 58 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-58 of 58

over a year ago Casey-Jackson said…
Haha! No motherhuggers! You'll never catch me alive! *gets in car* Haha! Haha!

What would Percy say if Annabeth worked at McDonalds to get money for school?
olympianglory commented…
and then he drives off a cliff :3 over a year ago
over a year ago olympianglory said…
Annabeth... Why do i smell grease? wait. YOU WORK AT MCDONALDS? I WILL HAVE A TRIPLE ORDER OF BLUE FRIES AND CHICKEN NUGGETS AND BLUE COKE!

what would Annabeth say if Percy aske dher to marry him and he dropped the ring in the sea?
last edited over a year ago
Aww fluff. She would be like, "Seaweed Brain, you're such a klutz." Then kiss him and be like, "That was a yes by the way."

What would happen if Jason grabbed Nico and flew around camp dangling him by one arm fifty feet above the ground like "trolololololol."
He would wait till night and shadow travel away, but before he would yell " PUT ME DOWN JASON! WHY DIDNT YOU WAIT TILL NIGHT SO THIS WAS FAIR!

What would Frank say if he caught Leo kissing Hazel?
*this could not be answered due to the fact that the reader DOES NOT SHIP IT!*
Buuutt.. he would probably try turning into a lion or something, but accidentally turn into, like, a ferret, and Leo would make fun of him and Frank would get pissed and Hazel would be awkward and now everyone doesn't know what to do with themselves.

What would Chiron do if Nico said he wanted to replace all the beds in Hades cabin (which is like, two) to jars because he misses sleeping in a jar like when the giants captured him?

By the way, where is Fangurl? She's not dead is she? *cue creepy music* "Nico, stop playing your iPod so loud!"
olympianglory commented…
i dont ship it either, but it would be funny to know over a year ago
olympianglory commented…
i dont ship it either but it would be funny over a year ago
He would be like, Nico. we are not doing that. I dont plan on killing off the Hades Cabin.

What would Percy say if the rest of the seven asked him for swimming lessons?
Frankly, the rest of the Hades cabin will kill you Nico.

What would Percy say if he woke up and couldnt swim?
over a year ago Fangirl521 said…
"holy schist, Poseidon is dead... I'M DROWNING!"

What would Jason say if Piper asked him to take her to a Taylor Swift concert?