The Heroes of Olympus Camp of Couples

kayleegurule posted on May 26, 2013 at 06:16PM
Disclaimer: This is owned by Rick Riordan

Summery: This is a series of one-shots about some of the couples at Camp Half-Blood and their times together.

Couples:
Percy + Annabeth = Percabeth
Travis + Katie = Tratie
Chris + Clarisse = Chlaris
Grover + Juniper = Gruniper
Beckendorf + Silena = Bilenadorf

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*

My Other Forums:

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

The Stolen Trident: link

The Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter Read the Percy Jackson series: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

The best relationship is when you can act like lovers and best friends at the same time.

If you have any suggestions about one-shots or any couple scenes from the books with these spacific couples you'd like to see send me a PM.

ELEVENTYSEVEN - HERE WITH ME
last edited on Aug 23, 2013 at 01:18AM

The Heroes of Olympus 203 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 203

over a year ago ElizabethJane said…
big smile
Wowy Wow that was great!!!!! PERCABETH FOREVER
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
16-BOYFRIENDS VS GIRLFRIENDS (Part I)

“Hey, Percy!” Percy turned around to find Chris Rodriguez jogging to catch up with him.

“Hey, man. What’s up?” he said.

“Have you seen Clarisse?” He asked. “I haven’t talked to her all day.”

Percy thought about it. “Uh, I think I saw her going to the arena earlier,” he mentioned.

Chris nodded and began going in that direction. “I’ll come with you,” Percy volunteered.

As they got closer to the sword arena, they began to hear loud yelling. They looked at each other curious before jogging to the arena. When they entered they found Clarisse and Annabeth locked in a fight. Clarisse was using her spear and Annabeth was using her knife.

“What are you doing?” Percy asked the girls once they took their sparring break.

“What’s it look like, Seaweed Brain?” Annabeth smiled at her boyfriend.

“It looks like your sparring without us,” Percy observed, gesturing to himself and Chris.

“There’s a reason for that,” Clarisse said.

“What’s that?” Chris asked his girlfriend.

“You can’t handle it,” Clarisse said simply.

“Excuse me?” The boys said in unison. Their voices flowed with disbelief.

“You don’t think we can beat you?” Percy realized.

“Yeah,” Annabeth smirked.

“Oh, you are so off!” Chris exclaimed.

“Really? Then let’s make this interesting,” Clarisse suggested.

“Go on,” Percy urged.

“We’ll fight – boyfriends against girlfriends – if you win we’ll . . .” Clarisse trailed off unsure.

“You will go in front of the whole camp and tell them that you lost a fight against you boyfriends because you are not as strong or resourceful as them,” Percy smirked. Both girls are prideful so they would hate to have to admit defeat.

Clarisse and Annabeth both glared at him but agreed nonetheless.

“But if we win you have to bow and say ‘We’re not worthy’ every time we say so,” Annabeth challenged.

“Deal.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! Perce, can we discuss this for a second,” Chris proposed.

“No!” The girls denied.

“When will we do it?” Percy asked.

“This weekend,” Clarisse announced.

“Fine, see you there,” Percy shrugged.

Percy left the area with Chris following behind him.

“Are you nuts!” Chris demanded. “I don’t want to bow to my girlfriend. Everyone already thinks I’m not the man in the relationship. This’ll give Connor and Travis enough ammo to tease me for a year!”

“Then all you have to do is not lose,” Percy said simply.

“You’re nuts,” Chris said again.

Percy shrugged. “Why do you think Annabeth calls me Seaweed Brain.”

So who do you feel should win this competition?! I would like you to send me a private message on who you think should win. That way no one will know who will win until I put out the chapter. Let me know! ;)
over a year ago extremeriordan said…
Girl power!
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
ROFL!!! i luve percys quote in the end.
over a year ago zorgon28 said…
wink
Hmmm.... I say let the boys win, for once. I mean, Picture Annabeth's face when she loses! :)
over a year ago corrected said…
impossible for percy to lose unless they distarct or trick him
over a year ago Nicosgurl said…
Let the boys win it would be sooo funny to c annabeths face or what i would pic in my mine of what her face would be like
16-FIRE

As Juniper watched the fire get closer, she couldn’t help the panicked feeling that rushed through her body. In the past, old pioneers had set fires to slow her kind’s population.

Being in war makes sense, but why did someone have to start a fire? She hates fires. Always have, always will. They are the second biggest killer of her kind, right behind lumber jacks.

The only good thing is that Grover is with so. As much as she didn’t want Grover to get hurt, she didn’t want to die alone.

“Leave, Grover!” Juniper yelled.

“No, I’m not leaving you!” Grover argued.

“You can still get away,” Juniper pushed to get him out of harm’s way.

“I don’t care! I’d rather die with you than live without you,” Grover insisted.

Juniper’s face was red. Whether it was from the heat of the fire or from Grover, Juniper wasn’t sure. She hoped the latter.

“What are we going to do?” Juniper cried, worried for what was about to happen.

“Percy!” Grover suddenly yelled.

Before Juniper could even blink, a wave of water splashed over them, dousing the fire out.

Juniper couldn’t stop the smile from crowding her face.

She was alive.

Grover was alive.

They were both alive.

And together.

They both ran into the battle to help their friends.

Dead or alive they’d be together.
heart
SOOOO CUTE!!!! OMG, Thats soooo good! please do more Tratie. :3
Sooo cute but u need to do part 2 of biyfirends vs girlfrirnds and part 2 of when percy tell paul that he is a demigod
awwwww. thats adorable!! i havent been on fanpop for days. whew!
Dear fannies,

I was wondering if there was a Tratie story on this forum would you read it? I've had this idea for a story about Tratie for a while now. I haven't started it its just in the back of my mind. Would you like it? Would you read it? Let me know!

~KG
Dear fannies,

Since there's only three more chapters to go I wanted to give you an update. Now I've already finished writing a new story for here. Its called A Rueful Wish. It's another short story, its about ten chapters. Here's the summery.

Percy Jackson is at his lowest point. He wishes that he could be a mortal. Kronos grants that wish. Now Percy is in a life that he thinks he's lived in forever. He doesn't remember his old life or his old friend. The only thing that keeps him from believing that everything is normal is the painful headaches he gets whenever something "weird" happens. When Percy bumps his head in an accident he begins to remember his old life and the wish he made. Will he take back his old life or keep his new one?

I'm just wondering what you'll think of the story. I'm not sure when I'll post it I'm thinking of doing it on Percy's birthday (August 18th) but that date could change. Let me know.

~KG
corrected commented…
ok can twait ! over a year ago
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
^^ I would love to read a tratie story! ^ and I would totally read that story!!!!
18-REVELATIONS (Part II)

“So Sally said there was something you needed to tell me,” Paul asked Percy casually over dinner.

Percy’s Coke froze as the cup touches his lips. He took a nervous sip before replying.

“Uh, yeah,” Percy tried not to sound too anxious, “but that can wait til later.”

Paul chuckled. “What gigantic secret are you hiding, Percy?”

Annabeth nodded comfortingly at Percy.

Percy shook his head lightly. “No, it’s okay. We really can wait until-”

“Nonsense, is it something you don’t want to talk about in front of your mom?” Paul asked innocently.

Percy instantly felt the blush explode on his face as Annabeth cracked up at Paul’s question, even Sally couldn’t suppress a laugh. Percy stuck his tongue out at Annabeth, but that only increased her laughter.

“It’s nothing like that,” Percy told him.

Paul simply said that they’d talk after dinner.

The rest of the night was fun. Of course it always is when Annabeth is around. Sally loves Annabeth as if she were her child and not Percy. It was fun having her around. Paul seemed to like her too.

As Percy and Annabeth washed dishes, Annabeth asked, “Why didn’t you tell him earlier?”

“I will. I just need to bring myself to do it,” Percy said.

“Stop being such a chicken, Seaweed Brain,” Annabeth accused.

Percy gaped at her. “I am not a chicken!”

“Bock! Bock! Bock! Bock! Bock! Bock!” Annabeth clucked, amusingly.

Percy scoffed at her. “Oh, and I’m the immature one.”

“I call them like I see them,” Annabeth smiled at her friend.

Percy laughed and threw some bubbles at her. Annabeth shrieked, but threw some back. They continued to laugh and throw bubbles at each other until they were soaked and there were suds in their hair.

“Perseus Jackson! What are you doing?!” Sally Jackson yelled.

Percy and Annabeth both stopped while slowly turning to find Sally and Paul standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Sally’s hands were on her hips, and she looked extremely unhappy about the mess in her kitchen. Paul on the other hand was smiling and looked as if he was trying to suppress laughter.

“Perseus Jackson, I will repeat myself only once,” Sally said, trying to sound calm, emphasis on trying. “What do you think you are doing in my kitchen?!”

“Um, having a bubble fight,” Percy smiled innocently at his mother.

“A bubble fight? You are having a bubble fight in my kitchen? I see. Perseus, I am going to take Paul and Annabeth into the living room, and you have ten minutes to clean up this kitchen. If it is not spotless by the time I come back in, you will be grounded until you are married,” Sally told her son.

“Yes, mom,” Percy said slightly frightened. He knew his mother was dead serious and would worsen the discipline if needed. Annabeth stuck her tongue out at Percy once more before following Sally and Paul into the living room.

Percy rolled his eyes, but couldn’t keep the smile from invading his face. He grabbed a sponge and a towel to begin cleaning up the bubbles. He didn’t want to get into any more trouble than he already was, so Percy finished in eight minutes.

He still got grounded for a week, but it’s better than it could be. The four of them all hung out and just talked in the living room for a bit, until Sally suddenly asked Annabeth to help her with dessert. The intention wasn’t hard to figure out. Sally just wanted to get Percy and Paul alone, so Percy would tell Paul the truth.

As if just on cue, as soon as Annabeth and Sally made it into the kitchen, Paul asked, “So what do you want to talk to me about?”

“Okay, I-I just really don’t know how you’ll take it,” Percy admitted.

“Are you rethinking the decision you made at your birthday?” Paul asked.

“No! No, that’s not it at all,” Percy said.

Paul sighed in relief. “Than what is it? Is it about Annabeth? It is always hard dating at this age.” Percy choked on the soda he was drinking.

“Annabeth is not my girlfriend! We’re just friends,” Percy squeaked embarrassed.

“Oh,” Paul nodded, “well, not everyone has a friend like that when they’re a teenager.

“My father is Poseidon,” Percy blurted, changing the subject.

“I am aware of that, Percy,” Paul told him. “I did meet your father.”

“No, I don’t mean he’s named Poseidon,” Percy shook his head. “I mean he is Poseidon, as in the god of the sea, earthquakes, and horses.”

Percy didn’t expect what Paul did next. He busted out laughing. “That was a good one, Percy! You almost had me there!” Paul chocked out.

Percy sighed and looked at the fish bowl that was on the coffee table that his Beta fish, George (Don’t look at me. He said his mom picked out that name), was swimming in. He flattened his hand then suddenly lifted it up, the water and the fish that was in the water, followed his movement.

Percy glanced at Paul to find his frozen in shock. He probably could not believe what was happening before his eyes. Percy noticed Sally and Annabeth walk back in though. They both looked at Paul nervously at how he’d react.

Again, Paul began having a laughing fit.

Percy glanced at his friend and mom confused.

“Okay, how are you doing that?” Paul asked. “Are you doing some type of magic trick? Its fake water, isn’t it? Again, you almost had me there, but you can’t fool me.”

“Actually he is serious, Paul,” Sally said.

“You’re playing along too,” Paul realized. “Okay.”

“So you don’t believe us?” Annabeth asked.

Paul shook his head. “No, but I will let you all have your fun.”

Percy lowered the water back into the bowl, while George complained about being scared of heights. Later that night, Paul was gone. Annabeth and Percy sat on the couch, while Sally was upstairs.

“Well, at least he doesn’t hate you?” Annabeth spoke up.

Percy laughed. “Far from it, he’ll believe me someday.”

“One of these days, you’ll show up with some magical force and he’ll have to believe you,” Annabeth said.

Percy nodded.

“Thanks for being here,” Percy thanked her. “It was fun.”

“Except for you being grounded for a week,” Annabeth interjected.

“Yes, except for that,” Percy agreed, giving her a smile. “Since you’re staying the night you can take my bed and I’ll use the couch. I just need to get my clothes from my room.”

“You don’t have to do that, Seaweed Brain,” Annabeth told him. “I’d be fine on the couch.”

“I insist,” Percy smiled at her. “Besides my mom would kill if I let you sleep on this couch. She likes to think that she raised a gentleman.”

Annabeth laughed. “You really are scared of your mom, aren’t you?”

“Let’s just say, I’d rather face Kronos than my mom when she’s angry,” Annabeth rolled her eyes at her friend.

“Thanks again,” Percy leaned forward and kissed Annabeth on the cheek. “You’re an awesome friend.”

Annabeth sighed as she watched her friend walk to his room.

I’m really beginning to hate the word friend, Annabeth thought.

over a year ago WatchYourBack said…
Plz do a percabeth sick fic with Percy sick
a_beast72 commented…
that was really good i love your stories over a year ago
over a year ago bunnybot2000 said…
laugh
I love it!!! Keep up the good work!
last edited over a year ago
bunnybot2000 commented…
Also i agree with WYB. Keep on posting! over a year ago
Sorry I've been so MIA everyone! I've been at my mom's who you may or may not know has zero internet service so I've been unable to post. I'm going to see Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters tonight so as soon as I get home I'll upload a chapter. I hope you understand.

~KG
19-SPIDER

Percy was taking one of his many naps of the day (since he got the Curse of Achilles he has to take about six naps a day) when his door suddenly flew open. Percy jerked awake as he felt a familiar weight on his stomach.

“Oh! Annabeth, what are you doing?” Percy groaned still tired.

“Go kill it! Please! It’s by the window. It was watching me! Go! Kill it!” Annabeth cried fearfully.

“Okay, slow down,” Percy pleaded sitting up, pulling Annabeth closer to him. Her hair was in a ponytail but she was wearing her usual Camp Half-Blood shirt and shorts. “What was by your window?”

“A spider! Go kill it!” Annabeth buried her head in Percy’s pillow.

Percy rolled his eyes but got out of bed either way. This was not the first time he’d been called for spider duty. Percy tossed on his shoes then went to the Athena cabin leaving Annabeth alone in his cabin.

He walked into the Athena cabin to find every single one of Annabeth’s siblings’ huddles in a corner shaking fearfully at the window next to the door. They all looked at Percy as if already planning his funeral.

He looked at the window. On the sill was a small black eight legged creature that wasn’t even as big as a little Nerd candy.

You’ve got to be kidding me? Percy thought. This is what they called me to kill. They’re seriously scared of something no bigger than a penny. Percy shook his head but walked over to the desk to grab a tissue.

He captured the little creature in the tissue, wiped down the sill then threw the tissue in the garbage. Percy looked back at the Athena kids to find them all looking at him in shock.

When Percy got back to his cabin, Annabeth immediately threw herself into his arms and began thanking him. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and she was holding onto his tightly.

Maybe there is some benefits to killing your girlfriend’s fear, Percy thought wrapping his arms around Annabeth’s waist.
Plz post in the future
over a year ago bunnybot2000 said…
Yes! You must post! The stories must continue! Bring forth the awesomeness!
kayleegurule commented…
Make sure to check out my other stories. The ones on the list are finished so you won't have to wait for an update. BTW I will be updating this story soon. over a year ago
bunnybot2000 commented…
Yay! over a year ago
big smile
Lol loved the chapter!!! Post more soon plz!!!
that was awesome!!! plzz post soon!
20-STRAWBERRY FIELDS

Katie Gardner currently sat on her knees in the strawberry field at Camp Half-Blood. It was a hot summer day. Sweat beaded down Katie’s forehead and her hair was up in a messy ponytail so it’s out of her face.

“Hey Gardner,” A familiar yet irritating voice said.

Katie sighed, feeling annoyed before looking up.

“What Stoll?” Katie

“Well, you don’t have to be so mean, Katie-Kat.” Katie looked at Travis Stoll and scowled.

“Don’t call me that!”

“Whatever you say, Katie-Kat,” Travis teased. “Now what are you doing?”

“I figure even someone as dumb as you could figure that out,” Katie replied flatly.

“First of all: Ouch! Mean much? Second of all: I know your gardening, but I want to know why?” Travis said.

“Why?”

“Yes, why?”

“Why?”

“Is there an echo out here?”

Katie looked at him head on, “Why do you care if I’m gardening or not?” She clarified.

“Because you spend too much time gardening,” Travis stated.

“Says who?”

“Says me,” Katie rolled her eyes at Travis’s retort.

“Yeah, well you spend too much time pranking and stealing,” Katie commented, before adding, “at least my hobby is legal.”

“Hey! My hobby is to legal!” Katie raised an eyebrow, “As long as you don’t get caught.”

“Go away Travis! I have more important things to do then talk to you,” Katie asserted.

“Fine, I’ll go.” Travis looked hurt and sad.

He began to walk away but stopped when Katie yelled, “Wait!” Travis smirked then put on his hurt face once again. He turned around to find Katie walking towards him.

“I’m sorry,” Katie apologized. “I didn’t mean to sound so . . . mean.”

“Well, you can always make it up to me,” Travis said perking up slightly.

“How?” Katie asked cautiously.

Before Katie could react Travis placed his lips on hers. Katie was shocked for a moment but ultimately returned the gesture.

“That’s how,” Travis sent Katie a wink before walking away.

Katie just had her first ever kiss . . . and it was with Travis Stoll . . . in the strawberry fields.

What had her life come to?
heart
Soooo cute!!!!!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
awwwwwwwwwwww. thats adorable!!! i couldnt stop smiling!! eeeek!
21-FIREWORKS (Part I)

Charles Beckendorf anxiously walked to the Aphrodite cabin. It was the night of the Firework Show at Camp Half-Blood. Usually Beckendorf would be the one setting off the fireworks for the night but he managed to get Jake to do it since he didn’t have a date.

Now he had a date with a daughter of Aphrodite, but not any child of Aphrodite.

The head counselor herself: Silena Beauregard.

Beckendorf knocked on the door of the Aphrodite cabin. Someone opened the door and Beckendorf realized it was Lacey. Silena’s younger sister by three years.

“Silena, Beckendorf is here,” Lacey called.

Beckendorf stood there with Lacey quietly. It was very awkward to say the least. Finally Silena came forward. Silena looked absolutely beautiful in Beckendorf’s opinion.

“Uh, y-you look beau-” Beckendorf cleared his throat, “beautiful.”

Silena giggled slightly and flashed him a smile. “Thanks Charlie. Let’s go.”

Beckendorf nodded and grabbed Silena’s hand. They walked like that all the way to the beach.

They sat on a big set of rocks farther down the beach. They would have a perfect vantage point of the fireworks.

“So don’t you usually set off the fireworks every year?” Silena asked.

“Yeah, but Jake Mason, my second in command, took over for me this year,” Beckendorf said nonchalantly.

Silena slid closer to the son of Hephaestus. He watched her with wide eyes but didn’t move.

“Maybe he can fill in for you next year as well,” Silena suggested.

He nodded, “Yeah, maybe.”

The firework show was amazing. It was bright and beautiful. The Hephaestus cabin did a great job with the pyrotechnics this year. They do a great job every year, but this summer was especially great.

At the end of the night, Beckendorf walked Silena back to her cabin. It was late and a lot of people were saying good night to their friends and dates.

“Good night, Charlie,” Silena smiled at him brightly. Silena leaned up and Beckendorf bent down to meet her. Their kiss lasted a few seconds but it felt like a year to Beckendorf.

A wonderful, wonderful year.

“Night, Silena,” Beckendorf said. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Definitely,” Silena pecked him one last time on the cheek before going into her cabin.

Let’s just say Beckendorf smiled the rest of the way to his cabin that night.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so Mmuch SilenaXBeckenforf
heart
Awwwwwwwwwwww i am in love with ur stories<3
Plz post
Guys, I really need some help when it comes to writing Bilenadorf stories, so if you have any ideas please send me a private message. Please and Thank you!
22-FIREWORKS (Part II)

Percy sat on his porch as he waited for Annabeth.

He still couldn’t believe this week. He’d been injured, fought a metal dragon, saved Beckendorf, almost killed by big Greek ants, and was asked out by Annabeth while he was trying to ask her out.

“Hey, Seaweed Brain!”

Percy looked up to find Annabeth walking towards his cabin. He was in her usual camp shirt and plain shorts, but that didn’t stop the smile that Percy flashed her.

“Hey, you ready?” Annabeth nodded so they set off.

When they were halfway to the beach Percy suddenly switched directions.

“Where are you going?” Annabeth asked confused. She pointed down the path. “The beach is that way.”

Percy flashed Annabeth his smirk she hates but also loves so much.

“I know. We’re going to enjoy the fireworks somewhere else. Come one,” Annabeth looked skeptical. “Don’t you trust me?”

Annabeth smiled and nodded. She may argue, but truthfully, she’d follow Percy anywhere.

Percy grabbed her hand and pulled her through a path that’s less used. Percy lifted up a branch for Annabeth to duck under. She laughed at his gestures but ducked under anyway.

They continued walking for several minutes until they arrived to a cliff overlooking the beach. The grass and trees were really outgrown which told them that nobody’s been up there in forever, but they had a perfect view of the beach and the ocean.

“How did you find this place?” Annabeth asked Percy.

“I was exploring one day and found it. I come here to think. Plus it’s a good place to go when you need to be away from people,” Percy said. He sat down on the ground and Annabeth soon joined him.

They stayed like that and watched the fireworks. The Hephaestus cabin showed a lot of the events from the summer. They showed battles, competitions, they showed a picture of the labyrinth. There was even a firework dedicated to the Bronze Dragon, which Beckendorf must have done last minute. Some point during the show, Percy and Annabeth’s hands found each other.

The teens were both blushing but neither of them made any move to pull away. They stayed like that for the rest of the night until the show ended and it was time to head back to camp.

They continued to hold hands as they travelled through the woods. Everyone on the beach was taking the path back to camp but Annabeth and Percy decided to just walk through the woods until they make it back.

Eventually they made it back to Annabeth’s cabin. There were still some campers lingering around, but mostly everyone was back in their proper cabin.

“I had a good time,” Annabeth told Percy. “It was fun.”

“Glad you liked it,” Percy said.

Percy leaned forward and kissed Annabeth on the cheek before pulling away. “I’ll, uh, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Percy said.

“Night.”

“Night.”

Annabeth lay in bed that night smiling for the first time in a long time.

Maybe Percy and I could finally get a chance to be something more, she thought.

So this is my junior year and its the most important year of my high school career, so I will try and keep up the posts. But I also want to try and join bowling and golf, and I'm also gonna be ushering for plays again so I'm going to be very busy this year. If I can't post as often as usual I will try and let you all know. Please be patient with me this year.
aww. thats soooo sweet!!! luved it!!

its ok kaylee. i mean, im only in freshman, but marching band takes up soooo much time, so ill be pretty busy as well.
Awwwwwwwwthat is soooooooooooo sweet
heart
Just caught up and I love all of the chapters so much!!! Keep posting!! :)
23-FIREWORKS (Part III)

“Hey, Katie Kat.” Travis Stoll caught up with Katie Gardner as she walked to the pavilion for lunch.

“What do you want Travis?” Katie asked.

“Go to the fireworks with me.”

Katie looked at Travis questionably. “Excuse me?”

“I want you to go to the Firework Show with me,” Travis repeated.

“Uh, sorry Travis, but I don’t think that would be a good idea,” Katie denied.

Travis wasn’t going to take no for an answer though.

“Okay, I’ll make you a bet,” Travis challenged.

“I know I’ll regret this,” Katie muttered before turning around and nodding. “Fine. What’s the bet?”

“Go to the firework show with me.” Katie went to open her mouth but Travis continued talking not letting her interrupt. “If you have a lousy time then I won’t prank you for a week.”

“Make it a month.”

“Deal.”

“And let’s say by some miracle I do enjoy myself, then what?” Katie asked.

Travis took a step closer to Katie. She fought the urge to take a step back and stayed in her position.

“If you enjoy yourself then you have to kiss me,” Travis smirked, “and I don’t mean on the cheek. I mean a real kiss.”

Travis held out his hand confidently. “Deal?”

Katie didn’t even think about it. She brought out her hand to shake Travis’s.

“Deal,” she replied with equal confidence.

“I’ll pick you up at seven,” Travis told her. “Be ready.”

Travis then left to go catch up with his brother.

Katie continued to stay there watching his retreating figure. She couldn’t believe what just happened. She had a date with Travis Stoll: her enemy, her worst nightmare, her nemesis.

And for some strange reason Katie was excited.

KTKTKTKTKT

Just as he’d promised, Travis showed up at Katie’s cabin at seven o’clock on the dot. Katie really could not believe it. Neither of the Stoll brothers were on time for anything.

Katie answered the door to find Travis behind it. She shut the door and moved to walk to the beach. She was stopped by Travis’s had on her arm.

“Where are you going?” Travis asked.

Katie looked at him like he was crazy.

“Uh, the beach,” Katie said.

“We’re not going to the beach for the firework show,” Travis informed her. “Come on.”

“Where are we going?” Katie asked as she reluctantly followed him.

Travis simply replied with a, “You’ll see”.

They continued walking in the opposite direction of the beach until they came upon the stables. Travis led her to the back of the stables where a ladder was bolted to the side of the barn. Travis motioned for her to go up first. Katie looked at the ladder hesitantly.

Travis simply rolled his eyes, but didn’t remove the smile from his face, and climbed the ladder first. When he was safely at the top Katie finally climbed up. If the ladder could hold Travis’ weight then it could definitely hold hers.

At the top she was shocked to find a picnic basket.

Katie remained quiet as they both sat down and Travis began to unload the food. There were sandwiches, Kool-Aid, chips, and some fruits.

“So,” Travis began, “I was thinking while we wait for the fireworks to begin, we could play twenty questions.”

“Okay,” Katie agreed taking a sip of her red Kool-Aid.

Travis started first: “What’s your favorite color?”

“Green. Where are you and Connor originally from?”

“Phoenix, Arizona. Where are you from?”

“Kansas. How old were you when you were brought here?”

“Eight. What’s your favorite movie?”

“Pretty Women. What was the first thing you stole?”

Travis laughed at the question. “Connor’s binky. He still hasn’t forgiven me.”

They both laughed this time.

“What’s your dad like?”

“He’s great. He raised me most of my life. He’s actually a farmer if you couldn’t guess. He calls me when he can and we try to write letters every day. What’s your mom like?”

Travis tensed, but answered anyway. “She’s not really around. She was unemployed a lot and did bad things to make money. She worked hard but you could tell she wasn’t happy. Since she was always gone, I had to basically be the parent to Connor.”

“That’s why you’re so close?”

Travis nodded. “When I was eight, dad finally came and took us out of there. He gave me and Connor everything we’d need to get us here. He didn’t really need to worry. We may have been young but we’re kids of Hermes. We’re fine when it comes to travelling. We got here a couple of weeks later.”

“Wow, so you never really got a chance to be a kid?”

Travis shook his head.

“Next question,” Travis moved to change the subject, “are you seriously still upset about the whole Chocolate Bunny prank?”

Katie couldn’t help but burst out laughing. Travis soon joined her. When she stopped enough, she moved to swat Travis’ shoulder.

“Yes,” Katie answered him. “I am still mad about that.”

“Good to know then,” Travis chuckled.

Before Katie could ask her next question the first firework exploded in the sky. They simultaneously lay their back on the roof of the barn to look up at the sky. The graphics this year were great, probably better than last year. As a graphic of the nymphs and satyrs having a snowball fight shimmered Katie realized something very important.

She was enjoying herself.

And what was really surprising, she didn’t care. She was happy to lose this bet. Not because of the kiss that she has to give Travis though. She’s happy because she got to see a new side to Travis Stoll then what everybody immediately assumes: he’s a prankster, a thief, and a trouble maker who only cares about himself.

Katie will happily admit that she was wrong about him.

As the fireworks ended, the two continued to lie on their backs on the roof of the stables. Neither of them made a move to get up.

“Uh, we should pack this up,” Katie said finally breaking the silence.

"Don’t bother. I’ll circle around after I take you back to the Demeter cabin and clean it up,” Travis said.

“You don’t have to do that,” Katie told him.

He smiled slightly. “Too bad. I am.”

Katie shrugged as if saying “Okay”. The two stood up and climbed back down the ladder and took the path to the cabins.

They soon arrived at the Demeter cabin.

“I have to say, I didn’t think it would happen but I did enjoy myself,” Katie admitted.

“Good to know that you’ll admit it,” Travis joked.

“Good to know you have a romantic side,” Katie smiled..

Travis shrugged smiling back. “It’s a side I don’t show very often so not many people expect it.”

“Obviously,” Katie said. “I never would have guessed that you had it in you.”

“I’m not sure if I should be proud or disappointed by that statement,” Travis admitted.

“Go with proud,” Katie replied.

“So,” Travis took a step forward, backing Katie up to her cabin, “you enjoyed yourself. You know what that means.”

Katie nodded. She leaned forward to go in for the kiss but at last minute one of them pulled away and it wasn’t Katie.

She sent Travis a questioning look.

“Oh don’t be so happy about that,” Travis teased. “I still want a kiss from you, but I’m not going to make you do it now. When we have our kiss I want it to be because you asked for it. Not because I forced you.”

“You’ll be waiting a long time then,” Katie told him.

He nodded knowing. “It’s okay. I’ll wait, because it’ll happen someday. And it’ll all be worth it. Night Katie-Kat.”

As Travis began to walk away, Katie called out to him. He looked at her with raised eyebrows.

“Don’t call me that,” Katie told him.

Travis sent her smirk before walking back to his cabin. Katie went into hers and sat on her bed to see most of her cabin mates getting ready for bed. Katie looked at the flowers that were still beautiful and healthy that stood on her nightstand. She didn’t know which TS sent her the flowers but a part of her hoped it was Travis. She picked up the card and reread the words.

Dear Katie,
Sorry, I couldn’t give you the flowers in person. I heard these were your favorite. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Lots of wishes!
~TS

TS who are you?
heart
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
If I get some more comments on here I'll post again sooner. . . .
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­ww
I am so-o-o-o-o sorry about my lack of posting. I have been completely preoccupied. I was going to post right after school, but I was given homework in my Achilles heel class, which is Geometry BTW. But I finished the homework so here it is.

24-THE FLUE

It’s been a few hours into classes and Chris has yet to see his girlfriend, Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares. He looks in the training arena and the shooting range, and the wrestling mats, but she’s nowhere to be seen. Eventually he goes and asked one of Clarisse’s siblings, Mark, if he knew where she was.

Mark simply replied that Clarisse was sick so Chris went straight to the Ares cabin. He knocked lightly and opened the door to find the lights off. No one was in there and it was quiet except for the continuous cough. Chris walked to Clarisse’s bunk and sat on the end of it.

“Whab are bu doing dere, Chiss?” Clarisse asked, her nose was so stuffed up Chris could barely understand her.

“My girlfriend is sick. Did you really think I wouldn’t come and check on you?” Chris asked, placing his hand on her forehead to feel her temp. “You’re a little warm.”

“Du dould go,” Clarisse rolled onto her stomach. “I don’t dant you to ged dick.”

“You don’t want me to get sick?” Chris checked that he’d heard her right.
She nodded.

Chris shook his head. “Well, too bad.” He ushered for Clarisse to scoot over then when there was enough room he crawled into bed with her.

“Dut are du doing?” Clarisse rested her pounding head against her boyfriend’s shoulder.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” Chris kissed her forehead. “I’m about to take a nap with my sick girlfriend.”

Clarisse doesn’t argue. She only burrows herself into Chris’s side more. He returns the gesture and the couple are soon asleep for the rest of the day.

CC-CC-CC-CC-CC

A couple of days later Clarisse is just getting over her flue but now so is Chris. Chiron has no idea how Clarisse’s illness spread to Chris but neither was willing to answer (especially since they could both be in a lot of trouble because of the no-two-people-alone-in-a-cabin rule). So instead he placed both of them into one containment room where they could get healthy again.

That may not have been a good idea on Chiron’s part. But then again, he doesn’t keep tabs on who’s-dating-who so he doesn’t exactly know that Chris and Clarisse are seeing each other, to him its two campers recovering from an illness. To them it’s a couple sharing a small confined space with only each other.

As it turns out Clarisse and Chris didn’t recover for quite a while.

heart
omg lol
big smile
OMGOMGOMG YOU POSTED!!!!!!!! YES!!!! And I love the tratie fics. :)
OMG!!! soooo cute!!!! luved them!
25-TOGETHER

The world around us was chaos.

The war had just ended for the night. Everyone was busy carrying the dead campers to their temporary resting place or getting the injured to the infirmary. It was the second day of the Second Titan War and already things didn’t look good. Everyone who wasn’t dead or injured was excruciatingly exhausted.

“Katie!” Katie looked away from the camper she was talking with to find Connor running towards her. He looked scared and upset. She was immediately filled with worry. There’s only one reason he would look like that.

“Connor, what’s wrong?” she asked once he’d reached her.

The next words he spoke were the ones she dreaded most: “It’s Travis. He’s in the infirmary. He’s asking for you.” Connor shook his head trying to get the words out. “It doesn’t look good.”

Katie ran passed him to the infirmary that the Apollo kids had set up. Connor wasn’t far behind her. When they arrived Connor took her straight to his brother’s room in the hotel they were at.

Connor had been right. Travis didn’t look good at all.

Travis’s hair was wet with sweat, his eyes had lost the gleam that sparkled when he pranked someone, stole from them, or looked at Katie. His skin was so pale it was almost grey. He had an IV hooked into his arm with probably some Nectar in it. The worst part a dagger probably about nineteen inches long was sticking out of his stomach.

Travis looked up when he noticed his new visitors and offered them a weak smile. He attempted to sit up but his face quickly contorted with pain. Connor rushed over and lightly pushed him back down. He sat in the seat next to him worriedly while Katie stayed frozen in her spot.

“Come closer.” Travis’ voice was tired and hoarse.

Katie’s feet moved against her own free will. The next thing she knew, she was sitting in the chair opposite of Connor. She grasped Travis’ hand tightly. Travis turned to his younger brother. He must have sent him a silent message because Connor nodded, standing up and left the room.

“Where’s Connor going?” She asked.

“I asked him to give us a minute.” Travis’s voice cracked so Katie handed him the water on his nightstand.

“I swear if you guys were twins you’d have twin telepathy,” Katie remarked.

“Probably,” Travis agreed when he’d finished his water. “Katie, in half an hour Will and his siblings are going to try and do surgery on me to get the knife out. If it works the first night is crucial. I may not make it through the night. If I do then I’m home free. Whether I die in surgery or during the night I want you to promise me something.”

Katie gulped. She tried to push the tears back that threatened to spill. Ever since Travis and Katie had that date to the summer fireworks they’d only gotten closer. Katie promised herself that after the war she would tell Travis how she felt and now she may not have the chance.

“What?” Her voice cracked this time.

Travis pushed a chunk of her hair behind her ears.

“I want you to promise me to look after Connor for me,” Travis asked. “If something happens to me I want to be certain that he’ll be okay. He needs someone to be there for him. I’m all he has. Promise me you’ll look after him if something happens to me.”

Katie pushed back the sobs that threatened to overwhelm her and nodded. “I promise.”

“Thank you,” Travis leaned his forehead against hers. As she looked into his eyes she no longer saw pain and sadness only happiness and love.

As she looked in his eyes, the words Travis spoke to her last year repeated in her mind.

“Oh don’t be so happy about that,” Travis teased. “I still want a kiss from you, but I’m not going to make you do it now. When we have our kiss I want it to be because you asked for it. Not because I forced you.”

“You’ll be waiting a long time then,” Katie told him.

He nodded knowing. “It’s okay. I’ll wait, because it’ll happen someday. And it’ll all be worth it. Night Katie-Kat.”

She couldn’t believe that it’s been a year since Travis uttered those words to her. The year that she spent with his has been the best she’s had in a long time; now that all may change in a matter of hours. Even if he survives surgery then there’s a high chance that he wouldn’t survive through the night.

“Travis. . . .”

“Yes, Katie-Kat,” Travis pulled away and looked at me questioningly.

“Kiss me.”

Travis mouth opened slightly in surprise. He obviously was expecting me to say that. “What?”

“You said you’d wait to kiss me until I asked,” Katie leaned closer to him. “Well, I’m asking.”

The next thing Katie knew, Travis’ lips were on hers. Katie only had a moment’s hesitation before she kissed him back. As they kissed she knew that no matter what happens in the future she will never regret this kiss.

KTKTKTKTKT

Katie blinked her eyes open. Sunlight streamed through the window. She’d stayed with Connor and Travis all night. They just waited . . . waited to see what happened to Travis.

Katie slowly sat up but kept her eyes closed. If something bad happened she wanted to prepare herself. She took a deep breath then opened her eyes. Travis’ eyes were trained on her and he was smiling. A smile broke onto her face. Katie sat on his bed and rested her head on his shoulder relieved.

“I’m okay,” Travis ran his hand through her hair. He’d asked Connor to get him something to eat when he’d calmed down after waking up. So he’d be back soon. Connor had been reluctant to leave at all but since it was for his brother, he did.

“You’re alive,” Katie sobbed into his shoulder happily.

“I’m alive,” he kissed her head, “and I’m not going anywhere.”

“Promise?”

“I promise. Will you do something for me?”

“Anything,” Katie said looking up at him.

“Will you go out with me?” Travis was smiling but Katie could see the nervousness in his eyes.

“Of course, you idiot,” Travis pulled Katie to him. She rested her head on his chest while he rested his on her head. They lay together completely content.

From now on they would face anything that happened to them together, because together they could do anything.
awwwww. THATS ADORABLE!!!!!!
luved it kaylee!!
big smile
AWWWWW!!!!!!! That's so cute, I'm gonna cry!! :') TRATIE FOR EVAH!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TRATIE
Okay I could really use help on some ideas. I'm going through a romantic writer's block. And please don't send me ideas where one person is sick and their boyfriend/girlfriend has to take care of them. I'm always getting that request. So if you got any ideas, send them, please.

26-PROPOSAL (Part I)

It was finally over.

The Great Prophecy was over. Percy was sixteen and alive. Luke was dead. Thalia, Nico, Annabeth, and a lot of the other demigods from camp are alive. Many died though. And all we can do about them is grieve.

After Rachel became the Oracle it was a mostly uneventful day. We burned the shrouds of the dead though. And that is never fun. There may be a new Great Prophecy on the rise but hopefully it won’t arise from at least another generation. If anyone needs a break from the life the gods can give you its Percy and Annabeth. And maybe now they’ll swallow their pride and admit that they like each other. Especially since Luke is dead and Rachel can’t date anyone.

During dinner it was mostly fun filled. Everyone met up with friends and made sure their siblings were okay from the war. This was the one and only day that Chiron and Mr. D allowed for campers to switch tables. Grover sat with Percy and Annabeth at the Poseidon table.

Everyone was just beginning to settle down until suddenly, “Grover!” He was tackled onto the ground of the Dining Pavilion by his dryad girlfriend, Juniper.

Grover blushed as everyone began cheering and hollering at the couple but he did his best to ignore them as he held his girlfriend. It’s been three months since he saw her and he wanted nothing more but to hold her for the rest of their lives.

After dinner Grover grabbed Juniper’s hand and pulled her to the beach. Nobody was in the dining Pavilion but Percy but as they walked toward the beach Grover saw Annabeth walked toward his best friend. He gave her a thumb’s up as they passed which resulted in her blushing. Grover didn’t release his girlfriend’s hand all night.

They watched from the beach as the sunset lowered in the sky. It was a beautiful thing to watch. So much of America is destroyed by pollution it’s nice to know that there’s still beauty out there.

“I missed you,” Juniper said as her head rested on Grover’s shoulder.

“I know, I’m so, so, so, so, so sorry about all those months of me being MIA,” Grover apologized. “But when Morpheus put me to sleep there was nothing I could do. I just fell asleep and couldn’t wake up until Percy woke me up.”

“I know, I understand,” Juniper said quietly.

“Want to know what I was dreaming about?” Grover asked. Juniper lifted her head to look at Grover and nodded. “I was dreaming about us. We were married and we had three kids named Flora, Forrest, and Clover.” Juniper smiled at the names and mention of kids. “June, I know you’re young but I’m twenty-nine and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Grover pulled out a small little ring wound together with daisies. “Will you marry me?”

Grover was nervous and sweating as he waited for Juniper’s answer. He really, really wanted to marry this dryad.

Grover smiled when he got his answer: “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

awww. thats soooo sweet!!! i luved it!
cant wait fr part II!!!