The Heroes of Olympus The Ultimate Mary-Sue Story

aqualad posted on Nov 18, 2012 at 07:30PM
User:Aqualad

Inspiration:Fanfiction

Prologue:

Veronica Mars POV

It was the week before school got out and I just could not wait for the last day. Meanwhile I was texting my dad "Mars." When some stupid bitch named Lindsay pushed me into the snack bar and I got a smudge of apple sauce on my shirt. I pulled out my sword and sliced the bitches head off. Of course someone healed her but she deserved it. Nobody fucks with daddies little girl.

[i]User:Aqualad

Inspiration:Fanfiction

Prologue:  [/i]

[b] Veronica Mars POV

It was the w
last edited on Nov 18, 2012 at 10:11PM

The Heroes of Olympus 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aqualad said…
Veronica (Sneak Peak)

I ran down the hall being chased by Hera. I spilled soap all over the bathroom floor and jumped in a stall, shut the door, and stood on the toilet. She ran in and slipped over and fell on her face. "I will find you ya dirty skank." I had an itch in my nose and had to sneeze. I took a deep breath and the entire bathroom blew away in the wind along with Hera. I hitched a ride from Apollo with my Olympian member ship and headed to Canada. I needed to go see Jeremy.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago T-CookieRaider said…
smile
Okay, it's interesting and new and I think I like it. Well Done!
thanks ill post soon.
I arrived in front of his house and Apollo dropped me off. I threw him a dramcha as he grabbed my arm. "ehh you ok?" his eyes glowed with fury. I punched him in the gut and jumped back. "ok creep whats the deal?" I rubbed my heels together and my golden spiked boots appeared on my feet. I ran full speed towards Apollo and kicked him in his manly part and made him eat dirt as soon as I cocked my foot back for another kick he burst into pixie dust leaving me high and dry. I kicked down Jeremy's door and walked up the stairs to catch him in the bed with an water nymph. I grabbed her by her tail and tossed her out the window leaving her with a broken leg. I yanked him out of the bed smashed him brains out leaving a nasty scene. I thought for a moment and broke the speed of light out of that room leaving the house in bits and pieces. I jumped in the sky and kicked kronos in the nose and flew back down to earth causing a meteor shower. "ALLLHAIL ME ALL HAIL ME ALL HAIL> MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"