The Heroes of Olympus House of Hades Prelude- Avatar of the fade style

Spikegilfer1997 posted on Oct 09, 2012 at 12:13AM
Mmm.............. falling fun. I hate my parent's by the way.
Oh right introduction's.
I'm Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Most people know me as Arik, insert one of a million titles here. I'm here to explain why I hate my parent's. How about we rewind a bit?
So the ship was being dragged into the eternal abyss. Not really a regular occurence but it bring's me to parent number one, Spirit of the endlessly expanding abyss. Why where we going there? Because of my mother's price for help, so parent number two Nemesis.
Needless to say my position as a "Demigod" was complicated. More complicated then Markus because he's just a Demigod who's parent's for the last dozen or so generation's have been a demigod and a god. So a ascenstry on a ancestry and on. He and Hylla seemed quite close, meanwhile I'd known Thalia since I was 12 so yeah that. Anyways a hand of Gaea hand raised from the earth and was closing in on the ship with energy I could only dream of to smack us into Tartarus.
Thing's weren't going well.
Percy and Annabeth's grip lessened every second it'd oonly be a matter of time and there was nothing I could do but.......
"Markus!!" I yelled as the ship began to capsize with Gaea's closed in. "Will you accompany me there? To the endless death?" Before he could answer Thalia and Hylla cut in.
"Oh no you don't!!" Hylla started ready to give Markus a nose piercing with a spear.
"If you leave me AGAIN to go save the world I swear to Zeus I will singe off your eyebrow's." Thals snarled. Justified for her more then Hylla seeing as I'd spent the last eight months at Roman camp, before that we'd been together briefly a couple months, before that she'd been a hunter, and before that she was a tree and I was a rock, before even that we'd just met and adventured for two years with Luke.
So she totally had the right to rag on me.
"Wouldn't dream of it." I stuttered exasperated.
"No. No you wouldn't." She said with a mischevious grin.
That's the thing about my lovely Thalia Grace, crossing her was more dangerous then crossing the fates.
"If we're going we have to go now," Yelled Markus. "They can't hold on any longer!"
"Now's the time for the greatest test to date."
They agreed heartly.
We joined our power and phased the ship out of the arm's reach and released our grip. All falling together into the abyss.

The Heroes of Olympus No replies