The Heroes of Olympus Wisegirl's new Mark of Athena

wisegirl778 posted on Oct 05, 2012 at 09:38PM
Hey, so even though I already made a Mark of Athena and the real one is already out I really wanted to make a new entirely my story. You see I realiezed that my old story was poorly written and the chapters were was too short. The story line was too unbalenced. It was horrible. The way I tryed too get people to read it was too pushy. Now I know how to write in third person and it will be better than before.

I won't put up a summary because I want this story to be unpredictable and fun too. If it is like that then you will never know whats going on. Well what's going to happen anyway.
I feel bad closing my other story but you know this will be my best ever!
You know all the characters that are goinng to be in this story and I always have a few OCs. Well the people who have read my stories before know how this goes. Three comments then I will post. Bookworm if your reading this you are awesome! One rule on here no being mean or spam

The Heroes of Olympus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
I think i need food so u guys comments pwease!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
Hi
And now fanpop is saying i need to write more kewl..
Uh do what you have to do?
Sorry I don't know when to eat I'm one of those people
Lol its okay bro same. I usually don't eat for a day:)
uhhh I'm a girl.
But anyways.
Chapter one
Together At last
Annabeth

Annabeth stood on the deck of the Argo II staring down in amazement into the valley below. Camp Jupiter was even more maginificent then Jason had said it would be. The arcatecture was exactly like Annabeth had imagined acient Rome, but some how more modren then Annabeth would have thought it would be. Romans were mulling around in the city of New Rome, shopping with friends, sipping coffee at the coffee shop, or studying at a Roman looking building, go figer, tthat must have been a unevirsity. Her heart does a sumersult when she sees the huge vaccent feild, deserted except except for five lone figures standing right before where the ship was set to land. All of them wearing purple t-shirt but one painstakingly familiar. Annabeth felt as though she might throw up.
" Hey you look sick what's wrong?" Her friend Piper asks coming up behind her leaning back againest the ships rail like it was comfortable.
"He's here that's for sure. Annabeth trys to stay calm as Piper tuns around and leans her slim body over the railing trying to see Annabeth's lost boyfriend, Percy Jackson.
" Witch one is he?" Piper asks not knowing his appearence. Annabeth was to blame for that she hadn't spoken of what he looked like to any of the new campers. Annabeth had told them all what her boyfriend had accomplished but speaking of what he looke like always reminded her of him more then talking about their adventures. It just had hurt to much.
" The tall boy with the messy black hair, wearing a purple t-shirt as to say the hot one Piper." Annabeth says helpfully pointing him out to her friend. Of course this had to be the exact moment when he looks up at her and nudges the chubby Chiniese boy beside him. He points at her and Annabeth can see them talking. Percy waves at her and when she waves back she can faintly here him say,' that's her that Annabeth.'witch puts a smile on Annabeth's face.
" Annabeth are you actually smiling?" Piper asks teasingly. To prove the point of her happyiness Annabeth backs up, just a little so Percy can see, then does a series of flips and handsrings across the deck. Piper laughes and joins her by doing a walking handstand ending in a front handspring when se couldn't hold herself up any longer. Annabeth laughes a little at her landing after witch Piper ends up rubbing her butt.
" Would you two stop flipping around the deck?!?! Your making me nervous!!" Leo's oice booms over the loudspeakers startling Annabeth and making her falling in the midst of her flip her arm hitting the hard wooden surface of the deck.
" VALDEZ!!!!! I'm gonna hurt you so bad!"She screams. Annabeth's eyes were proboly alblaze with anger and her arm throbbedwith pain she moved or shifted. She gets up wincing as the sharp neeles of pain shoot up her arm.
" Annabeth, you okay?" Jason asks walking up and puttin his arm around Piper, who grins at Annabeth. She grins back happy to share this girly moment with one of her closest friends. She had known from the start that Piper and Jason would make a great couple and here they were being as romantic as Percy and she had been.
" I'm fine Jason, just a little scraped up is all." That was such a lie that even Annabeth could hear how unconfincing she sounded. Jason appearently heard it too because he reaches into his bag and pulls out aflask of Nectaur, the dink of the gods. Jason hands it to her and Annabeth relunctantly takes a long drink, It tasted like Percy's special peanut butter and jelly sandwitches. Annabeth frowns remembering the the last night they had spent together before he had dissappeared.
******************************************­***­***­**
They were walking back from the campfire hand in hand and Annabeth was telling Percy all of her plans for the Athena cabin. In her mind it was the most exicting thing in the world, beside being his girlfriend of course. Percy was probaly just being polite listening go on and on about structural supportes, adavanced hidden bed chambers and pillars. He had his arm around her and seemed to be holdiing on to Annabeth's every word. But she could see that in his eyes he had his own ideas that he was holding in. Annabeth could tell at least that. She didn't get claimed as a daughter of Athena for not knowing when people had brillant or horrible ideas in their heads. Annabeth especially didn't get claimed to not know when her own boyfriend had one of these ideas. She could just sense it.
" Percy I know you have an idea, you can tell me." She had pressed.
" Well I was thinking that maybe you could make the Athena cabin less boring by installing a game system or something make it louder and less like a boring library." Percy had suggested stupidly. If anybody else had called the Athena cabin boring Annabeth would throttled their skinny neck, but Percy was her boyfriend and she would never hurt him. But her mother might.
" Percy! You shouldm't say the Athena cabin is boring! My mother already hates you. Do you really want to be saying goodnight to a bloodthirsty owl ripping out your heart?" Annabeth exclains. She knew her mother well enough to know that she would do such a thing.
" I'm sorry I forgot about that. Instead of that owl how about you kiss me goodnight instead?" He asks stopping to pull her closer. Annabeth loved those moments when he would do something totally unexected and romantic. She had smiled then kissed Percy on the chee and ran toward her cabin laughing lightly. That was the last time she would see him, feel his presence and held his hand.
She would see him for eight monthes.
******************************************­***­
" Hey earth to Annabeth! Jason just asked you a question!" Piper practically yells shaking her shoulder so viciously that Annabeth thought that her arm might fall off. Annabeth didn't have any idea what Piper was taking about.
" Sorry I didn't hear. What was the question again?" She looks down at the ground feeling ashamed for inoring her friends but the truth was that sometime Annabeth just couldn't help it. She had a lot on her mind at the moment.
" I was asking you if you were ready to go down?" Jason asks smiling annoyingly at her. Annabeth couldn't help the feeling of resentment she had againest Jason. Even though it wasn't his fault that Hera, Annabeth's least favorite goddess had scooped up her boyfriend eight monthes ago and had replaced him with Jason. Truthfully Annabeth was furious at Hera and just plain resneful when it came to Jason.
" Yeah, I think I am." Annabeth could feel the shakines in her voice. If things had gone the way with Percy the way things had gone with Jason thenafter today Pery and her might not be together anymore. All of the pain from the last few monthes threatens to register on her face. Thankfully she was able to pull herself together before her friends could see. She was thankfully also not the one going first that honor was all Jasons then Grover, Leo, Thaila, and Piper would follow giving Annabeth the "honor" of going last.
The gangplank lowers itself down and Jason Grace steps out into the light. Grover goes then a very grumpy Leo, he had just gotten a girlfriend at camp and the had made him leave her there promising that they would stop by camp on their way to Rome. One by one her friends go until Thailia hesittates and lets Piper go before her.
" We'll go together." Thailia says grabing Annabeth's free hand. She obiviously was not going to take no for an answer. Truthfully Annabeth needed Thaila by her side, she was the only other girl here who was as close to Percy as she was. Well almost.
" Together sounds good." Annabeth says taking a slow deep breath as they step out into the light. For Annabeth time seems to slow down. As soon as she sees her seaweed brain her eyes overflow with tears. Annabeth runs traight into Percy's arms and she can feel his hand on her hair holding her closer to him.
" Shhh, I'm here now." He says kissing Annabeth's forehead and gently strokes her cheek. Annabeth touches her boyfriend's hand nervously as if checking to see if he was real.
" Percy I misssed you s-so much." Annabeth says stil crying, looking straight into his sea green eyes. He had gotten a little taller and his skin had gotten a little tanner but he was practically unchanged still the seaweed brain that Annabeth loved.
" I missed you too wisegirl." Percy looks at her as though this was the most obivious thing in the world. Annabeth rolls her eyes and Percy laughes his cute laugh that Annabeth loved. It was so great to hear him laugh after eight monthes of utter silence.
" Hey Kelphead, long time no see." Thaila says coming up behnd them and putting a hand on Percy's shoulder."
" Same to you Pinecone Face!" He says laughingly lightly. Annabeth smiles as the cousins hug.
" SHE'S SMILING!" Percy looks at her and puts a protective arm aroun her.
" What was that about? " He asks raising an eyebrow and waiting on her to answer. Thankfully Thaila had her back and answers for her.
" Oh she hasn't smiled in eight monthes. She was to busy crying and looking for you to notice or do much anything else. She slept in the stables using Blackjack as a pillow just to feel a little bit closer to you. Eventually we made her at least take a materess in there, and she ended up just getting her stuff from the Athena cabin and making a mini bunk in the corner. You know the one where Blackjack doesn't-" Annabeth walks away not wanting to see his reactiong to this information with tears in her eyes. After a while she just sits down at the base of the Argo II and puts her knees up to her chest to hold herself together. Percy runs over panting like he had just run a mile. He sits down beside Annabeth and puts a comforting arm around her shoulders.
"Why'd you run of like that?" Percy ask making her look at him with just the soft caring tone in voice. Annabeth's face gets beet red.
"It's just that I got tired of hearing what I did or did not dowhen you were gone. It was the worst time of my life Percy, and I'd rather not have to relive it." Annabeth says her strentgh that she had regained breaking and the tears spilling out for real for the first tim in a week. She couldn't hold all this emotion inside her anymore. But a tiny voice inside her head was saying that this was wrong, she was a warrior a leader to her camp. she could not show weakness.
" Wow Annabeth I really didn't know. If I had, I would have drank that gorgans blood faster and come home to camp, to you. Annabeth you're the only thing that I remembered clearly." He says. Annabeth just stares at him in loving amazement unable to move. Then he kisses her and Annabeth remembers all the things that she loved about kissing Percy. His lips tasted unique and salty. His hands had always entangled themselves in her hair. She had imigained this moment for eight monthes and now that it was here she never wanted to leave it.
" Preator Jackson." A girl's voice says. Percy stops kissing her and looks up. Annabeth glares at the dark haired girl in front of them. She had ruined their moment.
" Reyna couldn't you see I was a little busy?"Reyna looks at Annabeth skepticlly then scowls at her. Annabeth glares right back.
"Yes, I can. But may I remind you Preator Jackson that you have a duty as my fellow preator and a duty to this camp. Kissing this stuoid greek girl is diffintely not that duty." The irritating girl practically yells at Percy, who is fuming furiously.
" Funny. Because I remember that was at her camp first Reyna. And I have a duty to be a good boyfriendand tell you that she is the most caring beuatifu, talented girl I've ever known.AND i DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER!" Percy yells back. Annabeth could help but give him a kiss on his cheek. Percy blushes and puts his arm back around her protectivly.
We were together again but what if this Reyna girl got between us?
heart
As with dude I call everyone bro, regardless of danger...And you can say bro to anyone
And that was cool:)
Can I give a top?
Check your grammar and punctuation.
last edited over a year ago
ookkk.