The Heroes of Olympus The Children Of Rome.

aqualad posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 09:12PM
what comes to your mind when you think of roman figures? these three demigods were born romans but led a greek life hm lets see how this plans out.well this story is gonna be epic includes curses backstabbing and you know all that teen drama some of you long for and most importantly action accompanying me on this forum will be:
connerandtravis
and
meeeeeeeeee....

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh and there will be randomness and a few guest starr characters such as possibly piper oh and donnt forget to fan us we would love to fan you back. the posting rotation will be connerandtravis then me YAY!!! ok sooo

im not sure if i should give you a prologue hm nope no prologue comment alot please annd dont hold back thanks for reading :D
last edited on Oct 07, 2012 at 06:40PM

The Heroes of Olympus 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CrazyTridentSon said…
Ehhh, why did you pull me into this????
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Adam Johnson: The Beginning
Running. That word has no meaning to anyone else, but to me it means my whole life. Ever since I found out that my ‘missing’ dad was a Greek god named Apollo and I was also a descendant of another Greek god named Hephaestus, monsters have been attacking me from the east, west, north, and south. So yeah, I’ve done a lot of running.
When I was a kid, my mother used to tell me nothing was going to hurt me. Then she died and the running had started. I was only 9, but I knew how to survive. While on the run, I had met a fellow demi-god. Long story short, I was the only one to get to Camp Half-Blood. Then I got claimed by my dad, Apollo. The few years I spent there were okay, then I met Nick. He was like a brother that I never had. He was the one who told me, I was a descendant of Hephaestus.
I was thinking about my past in the forges while working on my new shield.
“Adam!” I heard someone shout.
I turn around and smack that person in the face.
“Ow!” Leo screeched.
“Sorry. Just put some ice and your face might have an imprint of a shield.” I smile nervously.
“Just go to Nick before you hurt someone other than me.” Leo says rubbing his face.
“Yes captain.” I mock salute and run off to find Nick.
I find Nick at campfire, just poking the flames. “Hey man,” I say.
“Hey.” Nick responds, just poking at the fire.
“Why did you need me?”
“I got to tell you something.” Nick puts the poker down and turns to me.
“What?”
“I got a curse from my mom.”
“Hecate?”
“Yes the magic mom.”
“You’re telling me because?”
“You’re the only bud I can trust.”
I didn’t answer.
“So you’re not telling anyone right?”
“Yes Nick.” I say and walk off. I wanted to tell Nick about my past, but I didn’t know if I could trust him enough like he trusted me. I walked to the hill and sat next to Thalia’s Pine. Pelus didn’t mind me. I was thinking about my past, my troubling past. Then I heard a scream.
I sat up and looked around. Nobody else seemed to notice. I ran down the hill and saw a kid battling something. He was doing good, but also losing steam. I grabbed my sword and charged. After a few hours of battling, I was dog-tired.
“Thanks.” The kid said, also exhausted.
“No problem. I always help a brother out. I’m Adam son of Apollo. You are?”
“Trevor. Trevor Rovert.” Trevor answers.
“Your last name sounds like Robert.” I say.
He laughs.
“Let’s get you to camp.” I say and Trevor follows me.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago aqualad said…
lovve it
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
smirk
interesting.....
^ I agree, just Interesting.
yup just plain interesting...
I will post tomorrow-ish...
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
sunny
It has potential.. Looking forward to the next post :)
rainy
It stopped being sunny, when I came in.
Uhm.. that sounded knida depressed LOL

... I need to stop saying LOL so much xD
sunny
No you don't cause...

Ain't no sunshine, when LOL is gone. Everytime it goes away. LOL
laugh
LOLOL
NOW YOU GOT IT!!!
big smile
lmfaooo ... LOL DEFINITELY BRINGS UP THE ROOM ... wait no room scratch tht ... BRINGS UP THE FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!! now tht makes sense
lmfaooo im werid xP
Nick SNEAK PEAK
I prepare myself for the short quest that I was about to go on. I had to make sure the newbie was ready. He had only been here for a week although we was progressing fast for a son of Aphrodite. I threw my backpack on and started walking out of my cabin. I go to find Adam and tell him that I'm ready. "Dude come on were behind a day." I look at him quizically. He glanced back at me. Then I saw a black figure appear on my arm it couldn't be happening not again. I ran out of his cabin and went the the lake and started washing it off my arm. "This is no way to live mom. Its a burden." My dagger glowed and I got up and there was Adam walking down the hill to come and get me.
"Hay dude are you ok?" He looks at me as if he did something wrong. "Oh yeah just getting rid of my jidders." I starred down at the water. "Well lets go get the newbie." I walk to the Aphrodite cabin and already perfume and fumes blow out at my face as I open the door. I start coughing along with Adam and wheezing. Then there were sirens that went off and all of the Aphrodite kids started running out. I could've sworn I saw the Stoll brothers run out with them. After a while all the fumes dissapeared along with the smell. Trevor came out of a box and said,"works like a charm." he was one of the few Aphrodite kids that wern't you know what mean. He threw on his back pack on while me and Adam were still trying to reccover from the Aphrodite's cabin of blahhh. We walked toward the taxi awkwardly and got in.
By time we made in to New Jersey it was nighfall. "What are we doing on this quest by the way? Me and Adam exchange looks as we check in to a hotel. As we sit in the lobby I explain to Trevor about the monster reports.
last edited over a year ago
Jace is now Nick.
Nick

I prepare myself for the short quest that I was about to go on. I had to make sure the newbie was ready. He had only been here for a week although we was progressing fast for a son of Aphrodite. I threw my backpack on and started walking out of my cabin. I go to find Adam and tell him that I'm ready. "Dude come on were behind a day." I look at him quizzically. He glanced back at me. Then I saw a black figure appear on my arm it couldn't be happening not again. I ran out of his cabin and went the the lake and started washing it off my arm. "This is no way to live mom. Its a burden." My dagger glowed and I got up and there was Adam walking down the hill to come and get me.
"Hay dude are you ok?" He looks at me as if he did something wrong. "Oh yeah just getting rid of my jidders." I starred down at the water. "Well lets go get the newbie." I walk to the Aphrodite cabin and already perfume and fumes blow out at my face as I open the door. I start coughing along with Adam and wheezing. Then there were sirens that went off and all of the Aphrodite kids started running out. I could've sworn I saw the Stoll brothers run out with them. After a while all the fumes dissapeared along with the smell. Trevor came out of a box and said,"works like a charm." he was one of the few Aphrodite kids that wern't you know what mean. He threw on his back pack on while me and Adam were still trying to reccover from the Aphrodite's cabin of blahhh. We walked toward the taxi awkwardly and got in.
By time we made in to New Jersey it was nightfall. "What are we doing on this quest by the way? Me and Adam exchange looks as we check in to a hotel. As we sit in the lobby I explain to Trevor about the monster reports. On the way up I pulled my city map out of my bag.”As soon as we awake we leave for Canada.” We woke up early in the morning and got to the border and we had to stop at the counter to be able to pass through. All of a sudden everything went blank and all I saw was the car go up in flames. I looked around but my vision was still blurred. I groaned and saw Adam coughing. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the car. From the looks of it the car had flipped over. I looked over at Adam still coughing. “Did Trevor make it out?” He shook his head no and my heart dropped. He had so much potential and he was so young although he had a lot to learn he would’ve made a great demigod. Then me and Adam shot each other a look and heard some clingy noises in the car and we rushed over to help him out. We pulled the door off the car and he was bruised and burned badly. He shot us a cocky smile and we shook our heads. “Call Chiron now!” I shouted at Adam. “How?” I looked back at him. I threw him a dramacha. “DO an Iris message!” I looked back down at Trevor as I noticed cops and the S.W.A.T. team about 2 miles away. “hang in there dude.” he shook his head and smiled blood coming out of his mouth. “Don’t do that man!” I managed to hold back my tears. “I’m still the best I hope you know that right scumbag.” He said managing to spit some blood on my face. “You're still a cocky little brat.” We both laughed. “Try not to talk just take deep breaths its gonna be okay. I could no longer hold the tears back they started to pour down. He gave me one last grin and whispered something to me and his eyes slowly rolled back. I closed his eyes and cleaned myself up. Adam came and grabbed me dragging me away. I tried to take Trevor’s body but he wouldn’t let me. It was so cold my toes and fingers were frostbite. Only if I had just flew it wouldn’t have happened. We were on the plane and Adam comforted me so I wouldn’t feel so alone, but I felt it was still all my fault.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Adam
I looked at Nick, who was sitting next to me on the plane. He was shivering in his sleep and calling out random things like “Trevor you jerk,” or “Oh my gods Trevor. It’s so simple.” The other passengers would look at Nick, like he was crazy or something.Occasionally, he smiled in his sleep. I sighed and looked out the window. Nothing was there, except for clouds. I started thinking about Trevor. How I met him on that day were I had smacked Leo in the face. I chuckled to myself.
As I was looking out the window I saw something shining. I thought it was a god or goddess, but I quickly shoved that thought away as the pilot came over the loudspeaker. “We are about to land in 10 minutes.” I woke Nick up by flicking his ear.
“What did you do that for?” He angrily said, obviously annoyed.
“That’s the only way I could think of to get you awake,” I answered, shrugging.
“Well how about you just carry me?”
“Wouldn’t be as much fun.”
Nick was about to say something,until he noticed his tray. “When did this pudding cup get here?”
“About 10 minutes ago. Why?”
“I don’t know. Maybe because I like pudding!”
“Calm down and eat your pudding.”
For the next 5 minutes we sat in silence. While Nick was pigging out on his pudding, I was thinking of battle strategies and a plan. Once we landed, I still had nothing figured out. My thoughts were cloudy and I couldn’t think straight. I think the fumes had something to do with it. I coughed again.
“What now?” Nick asked.
“I don’t know, you’re the genius here,” I responded. We decided to head into Michigan. The cab ride was awkward. I gave the dude some money and we headed towards a hotel. We checked in. I ran over to one of the beds and hopped into it and instantly fell asleep. I had a dream.
There was this girl. She had blonde hair and bright blue eyes and wearing a plain shirt and some shorts.The girl was near a lake. She giggled at something and then said some words. Suddenly she was captured by something. She was screaming for help, but nothing or no one came. The dream shifted from a bright sunny day to a dark and stormy night. The girl was chained to a rock. I studied her facial features. She was beautiful. The guard came up to her and laughed. “Where are your knights in shining armor?” He asked her.
“Adam and Nick are coming you filthy slime-ball. They’ll be here and kick your slimy butt!”
I wake up to laughter.

(The girl)
Adam
I looked at Nick, who was sitting next to me on the plane. He was shivering in his sleep and ca
eww la la