The Heroes of Olympus The Beauty Inside

WiseGirl8900 posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 12:46AM
Hey guys this is me WiseGirl8900 and I'm writing a new forum. I hope you like it!!!!

Chapter One: I Want Find Out The Truth......Well, Sort Of.

I've never felt like this before! I wan to go back to my old life, and be normal. But I knew that would never happen. I've wanted to fit in all my life. But I guess that's not the case!! I've been different all my life and here well, I'm not so....different. Now. I am 13 years old. And I came to Camp Half Blood when I was 11. I have run away from my "family." As if. Like they were my real family. They weren't even close. My stepmother and my dad. My 3 little brat stepbrothers. They were so annoying. Even the gods couldn't shut them up. Oh, that's right you don't know yet. I'm sorry for holding you up, on with the story.

It all started two years ago. I woke up from one of the longest sleeps I had ever had. And I got ready for school. I started to walk to my junior high. It took me 10 minutes to reach Roosevelt Junior High for Gifted Children. I was on of the smartest kids in my district. Although I was labeled as a trouble maker. Most of the teachers kept an eye on me. I saw my best friend Nyla, getting off the bus. "Hi, Nyla did you finish your math homework?" "Yes I did." "Okay, can I check answers with you?" "Sure,wait one minute, I need to make a call." I saw her walk over to the Quad area. She dialed a number and I was close enough hat I could hear her. All she said was," Strong scent sir. Needs to come immediately." I didn't know what she was talking about but I shook it off. "What was that all about?" "Oh, it was nothing." She said. She started to pull out her math homework. We checked answers. I got every one right. This surprised me, I usually get one or two wrong on every paper. But I guess not this time. I guess I would be smarter today. We walked to our home room. We had math with Mr. Smith. He didn't push me at all. He was just a boring math teacher.~ My English class was the problem. I was dyslexic. Reading was hard but I loved it. I have always loved it.~ He was talking about Pre-Calc for next year. 9th grade. I had already bothered with the subject. And I already finished it. So I tuned out. The teacher didn't notice. I almost fell asleep once. I decided to go outside. "Mr. Smith can I go to the lavatory?" "Yes, you may." I went outside with the bathroom pass. I heard something behind me. It was a dog. A really big,furry dog. About a half- a block long.

Do you guys like it???? Comment below.

The Heroes of Olympus 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
Yes :D
over a year ago WiseGirl8900 said…
smile
thank you!!!