The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 2192

over a year ago meredog said…
Haha cool blaze! Does she have a fan pop? Jason is roman I guess... Jason Grace is roman and they have the same name so y not? Lol! Umm... Jason can be.... son of.... ummm..... what's Hermes roman name?
meh
Lol Lt on here we r demigods OK? Blaze is son of mars... I'm daughter of Poseidon... my cuz is daughter of hades.... rainbow daughter of Apollo... u get it?
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
Jason? wait which jason
Oh... my... god.... not the book Jason.... my Jason... u know my boyfriend Jason....
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
My real girlfriend is a daughter of Apollo, her fanpop name is Nico-di-Angelo, she's a Nico fan
Omg!!!!! I'm gonna add her!!!!!
ya know how u said you know, no i dont know him and i hope i will never meeet any of u in person way to embrassing 4 me.
why?
angry
Wow trust me Lt none of us want to meet u in real life... most of us didnt even want to meet u on here...

Blaze I can't find her!
I want to add her cuz she is a Nico fan! Nico is flippen awesome!!!!!
My girlfriend link
^good 1
that was a rlly good 1.... i just love arguments
and since u already know what i look like it dont matter
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
whoaaaaa Nico-di-Angelo is UR GIRLFRIEND? :O she added me back like last week......or was it some other Nico fan? pffft whatever LOL
idk how you look like
I used her account to add you back , she was busy XD
Hi cuz! I added her blaze! Yay!
Mercury is Hermes Roman form
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
Heyyy lil cuz xD
LOL blaze xD

hey isnt rainbow_girl a daughter of athena? and PS ppl i'm Greek i wouldn't wanna be called "daughter of Pluto"......like my dad's a stupid dwarf planet ._.
O OK!
AmberGirl2003 commented…
Hey Mary I made a fanpop and I've been reading all of this for like 1 hour XD You can call me Amber my mom is Athena over a year ago
O yea... she is! I keep thinking its Apollo.... oops! Lol!
-raise an eyebrow- stupid dwarf planet?
Yep what blaze said... what? Lol cuz u make me laugh!
big smile
over a year ago corrected said…
its tomorrow
pooooooooooooost lol i dnt mean to be annoying
sry if i am....cant help it
it's not annoying
Ok ok.... ill post today on here and ill try to post on betrayed to!
over a year ago corrected said…
big smile
YESSSS!!!!!!!!! cant wait!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
Christella and Meredog: Nah, I don't have one either. Just an Intsagram and Meebo :D
Lt_Pupster: PUH-LEASE. You don't know hot unless you live in Texas.
Corrected: Yeah it's not annoying.
Blaze: Nice poem.

Everyone: I went to my school's Chili Cookoff yesterday! It was so much fun! My HR won best decoration! Of course, I helped :D It was called Bio-Chili-Ology. My HR is science an I know the name's kinda dumb, but I wasn't there to choose it.
Omg Congrats kkw! Happy for u! Lol corrected is happy!
Do y'all have Instagrams?

Oh! And Baby Grayson was there!! He's coach's son and one of the most adorable things I've ever seen!
heart
Awwww! Kkw has a crush!!!!!!
Lol, but he's, like, 2. XD
Isso has instagram
Isso? Who's taht?

I'm like obsessed with Instagram...

And Mary! I saw the picture! Idon't see why you hate it
Oooo..... OK then..... oops loll!!!!!
Its a bad pic! And that's blaze gf
my girlfriend
Ooohh...

Guys, watch this! It's like ASDFMVS!
Wow.... I'm confused....
meh
... want some pictures?
a message from me
a message from me
HA!
HA!
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
dot dot dot.
wow. im asleep for one night and BOOM!! 2 new pages!
You Don't Say?
You Don't Say?
tongue
-stick out tongue-
-stick out tongue-
That's all for now
Haha hi rainbow! Blaze love the pics! And PS corrected almost done with this chapi! I think... I might add more to it!
okay
crying
Percy's POV

3 weeks after rapping
---------------------------------

At first I was in a blissful sleep lying next to Annabeth as always. Had no bad dreams. Or I thought. The next thing I knew I was standing in a cold black room. At first there was nothing then all around me, the black walls were like a big movie screen. It was playing something. It was when I was 12, my first day at camp. If was only showing the parts with annabeth and I. When she showed me to the Hermes cabin, in the bathroom and when I bbecame lord of the girls bathroom. It was going through every moment I had with annabeth... all the way to the titan war. I saw when she was stabbed because she needed to keep the knife away from I week spot. I got a tear in my eye. She was in so much pain...

"Do you feel that Percy?" I turned around but didn't see anything but the same image of Annabeth fall to the ground.

"Who are you?" I say

"We never officially meet, but you do know me Percy Jackson." The voice said. It was a cold voice... it made me shiver when he spoke. I looked back up at the screen. It was after the war... we were back at camp and we were thrown in the lake. Then... it went to the night at Annabeth apartment.... after I drove away. Annabeth was walking up the stairs. When she got on the first floor.... and she was taken... I heard her screams... her crys.... my name being called... I fell to my knees and stared at the screen that was focused on the door Annabeth was behind. And I cried.

"Do you hear her screams Percy? Do you hear her pain? I want you to feel the way I did Percy, when I heard Kronos die by your hand. He was my brother. I loved my brother and now because of you he is back in Traterouse (how do u spell that?) Now... I want to finish what he started. And by doing that I need you to feel pain, Percy." Annabeth screams were getting faint...

"J-just take me! Leave Annabeth out of this! Kill me! Not her!" I scream

"Oh Percy... you don't get it do you. I lost someone. Now its your turn." He laughed and everything faded into darkness.

"Percy! Ahhh! Percy wake up! Please!" Annabeth shook me awake. Annabeth was holding her stomach (blaze did I get it right now? Lol) it looks like she is nine months pregnant. Apollo did say it would grown fast but this was way to fast. I jumped up.

"Annabeth what's wrong?"

"Its coming now! Ahh! Percy help me!" O gods... I jumped up and picked Annabeth up bridal style and ran to my car as fast as I could holding Annabeth. I put her in the car. And I ran to the driver side. I got in and started the car. We are going to Olympus.... I don't want mortals to deliver this baby.... I would way rather a God do it. I drove while Annabeth squeezed one of my hands taking deep breaths the whole way there.

I picked Annabeth up again and ran to the front desk. "Dude, get the key now and put it in the elevator now!" He didn't hesitate to do what I said. The elevator shot to the 600 floor. I never been to Olympus at night but is was beautiful.... well the parts I saw anyway. I ran as fast as I could to Apollos palace. It was far from the entrance. It was made from white marble. It was nice but I just ran inside.

"Apollo! Apollo! I need you!" There was a puff of smoke and there stood Apollo. His eyes widened at the sight of Annabeth. He took Annabeth from me.

"Get your father and Athena now!" I nodded as Apollo took Annabeth to a room down the hall. I went out the doors and took out dropmas. I made water appear infront me through one of the coins in.

"Oh goddess Isis please accept my offering, show me Athena." A shimmering image of Athena appeared. She was in her study looking at something.

"Athena! We need you at Apollos palace." I say as she turns around.

"What is it? Annabeth?" I nodded. "Ill be there." I hit the mist and did the same for my dad

He was sitting on his thrown thinking about something. He looked up and saw me "Annabeth?" I nodded "ill be there in just a second." I hit the mist and ran back inside. As soon as the door shut I heard Annabeth scream. I ran to the door Apollo was in but he stopped me

"You cant come in here."

"Why not? That's my girlfriend! I cant leave her alone!"

"Don't Percy. Not now." And he shut the door.

I turned around and saw my dad. He was standing there looking at me. He had sadness in his eyes. Then Athena came in. I heard another scream from Annabeth that made me shiver. Athena came up to me and gave me a hug. Wait a hug? She pulled away.

"Percy, I'm sorry for always getting mad at you and blaming you for everything. I'm glad my daughter has you." Wow. I never thought I would hear her say this.

"Thanks"

"I think I know who did it." Athena says

"Who?" My father asks

"It was-" another scream

"Athena! I need you!" Apollo yells. I try to run to the room but my dad stopped me. Another scream from Annabeth and Athena ran to Apollo. Worst night of my life.