The Heroes of Olympus Dark Heart

1999jacko posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 01:17PM
okay so this one is a percy jackson one of course but in this one there will be a couple of surprising bits oh and to all those PERCABETH FANS OUT THERE DON'T READ THIS CAUSE ITS ANTI PERCABETH so you will just have to find out when you read

charcaters oc: josh, rose, swift, eric and robb
RRs characters: Annabeth, Piper,Leo, Hazel and Percy others of course

so hope you like it
last edited on Jul 18, 2012 at 01:39PM

The Heroes of Olympus 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 1999jacko said…
Josh POV
I woke in a dark room screaming out loudly I tried to stop but I couldn't do it. After 1 minute more of screaming it finally stopped when 3 men in black clothes strode into the room with a knife in each hand "Shut up or I will cut your tongue out you disgusting creature" one of the men said threateningly and as if to pussh the pint of bodily harm forward thee other 2 stepped forward without a word and slashed down my stomach making it bleed in violent gushes" maybe that will teach you to hold your tongue from now on" the same man said and they all stepped out of the room laughing violently. I decided after ten minutes of silent sobbing to check the room I was in. I thought to myself"what the hell has happened one minute I was at camp half blood with percy the next i'm here in a dangy and dark room with my stomach slashed open and blood on my hands hands..... hang on blood on my hands what the heck when did I get blood on my hands" suddenly I remember pipers piercing scream as I slowly drown with the air around her head which I had put a poisonous amount of moisture in in it, I was laughing while doing it I remember with a shocking thought is that why i am here I killed piper. after remembering all that the man who threatened me stormed in and took the bindings off my wrists"up.. now"he ordered me I stand up straight away surprised my own obedience. He grabs me roughly and pulls me along the room and out of it and into the light of the hallway" come on hurry up I have to take you to the throne room" he says as he shoves me forward and making me run towards the right area. After 4 minutes of running we came to the throne room he the shoved me in and he walked away I looked around this even darker room looking for anyone in the room because no one was on the throne when suddenly thousands of little black bugs swarmed over my body and started biting me."ahhhh"I scream until its over. I scan my body for damage and injuries but there's nothing just completely black clothes I run to a mirror to check myself out and I see I have black hair and eyes along with my clothes I suddenly love the look and smile when all three men plus a hundred more step out from the shadows smiling they bow they're heads and I know that the throne is meant for me I go quickly showing authority until I reach the throne and sit down I see the shadows of them men step forward with a sword, crown, staff and armor in there hands then they clap once and the armor is on me the crown sits upon my head the sword is in my hand and the staff is at my feet I pick it up with my free hand and stomp it on the ground and everyone leaves me to my new darkness. I think to myself"thy are all going to regret what they did to me at that wretched camp and they better be ready for a new age the age of DARKNESS"
hope you like it and comment praise criticism whatever you want to say about it say it
so no one has anything to say
any one
PLZ
over a year ago jordan333 said…
cool
Wow that's good
thank you at least someone commented
over a year ago totolove said…
worried
Bloody arm . . . You've just started a nightmare for my heart
thank you
over a year ago FairyWizard said…
heart
;D Your grammar can use work.Its kinda awful.....
yeah but from what Ive read on some other stories my grammar is better than most
over a year ago BlackNova13 said…
Yay! Keep posting its sweet as bro :-P
Leos POV
"Percy hurry up and fill the pool its boiling out here!!"I stood there tapping my foot waiting for Percy to get all the water and fill the pool."Take a chill pill Leo I was just hanging out with Rose and Eric so no need to shout"Percy said calmly as a giant ball of water came floating over my head and dropped into the pool, the rebound of water came flying over the edge splashing and splashed me from head to toe.I started to dry myself with fire,"Percy you are so dead!"I shouted as I slowly started to walk towards him."Hey man no need to kill me"Percy said holding up his hand in defense.I started to charge him as he finished his sentence, he hardly had time to react before a small ball of ME came and tumbled him down onto the floor and then rolled him into the pool.I contemplated what to do I was splashed in the face, slowly I ran forward and dived into the pool and started to splash Percy and as ineffective as it was I still managed to get a thrill out of it."Leo if you would kindly leave the pool I need to have a word with Mr Jackson"Chiron said calmly as he rolled over in his magical wheel chair.I got out without protest but stayed back a bit to listen to what they were saying."Percy we have sent out 4 search parties to find josh but they have all come either haunted by what they saw or have nothing to say, we are starting to fear that your evil brother has him under his command,"Chiron was saying quickly.Percy almost shouted"Josh would never do that he is one of the best fighters we have he is even better than me with a sword , he would never betray us to go to James(evil brother)."My eyes widened as I heard that Percy had a evil brother and not told anyone about it."you are going to have to get the best fighters and friends you have Percy because when one of the remaining people from the search parties was sleeping he said everything he saw namely Josh ruling over men in completely black clothes and we need you to get out of here before they come. We saw them coming towards us and we need the best fighters and most powerful demigods out of here"chiron said quickly again."Bu-"Percy tried to get in but Chiron silently told him to go and not argue.
I ran over to Percy as he stormed off to find his team"Leo I need you with me on this okay so come with me"he said commandingly(however you spell it). I nod and follow him.
By the end of the day there are are about eight of us Me,Octavian, Hazel,Frank, Eric,Rose,Swift and Annabeth.Percy was talking to Annabeth and I could see it was a heated discussion and as I got closer I heard why."Annabeth I saw you cheating on me with Octavian and thats why Im dumping you so just remember that this is your fault that we are breaking up now get back to your position"Percy said trying hard to contain his anger."Percy Ple-"Annabeth tried to say but Percy Shouted so everyone could hear"GET BACK TO POSITION AND SHUT UP OR YOUR STAYING HERE!!.and then." you should think yourself lucky I am taking you away from camp before and army comes and kills everyone we know here so go away." Annabeth runs away crying to Octavian and embraces him. My eyes widen in shock at Percys new angry side and then slowly back away from him like everyone else.I start saying"Percy should we get going I can see the smoke signals tht they are almost here" Percy nods and starts leading everyone from the front with the other 2 most powerful demigods at camp Eric a son of Ares able to control fire and water plus great with a sword and Swift a daughter of Kronos able to copy anybody else powers at the touch of a hand and can control shadows.
We start running to make the most distance between us and the screams of campers and hunters alike at dawn we here the last scream... Thalia's and a tear forms in my eyes but then we all realize... They are coming for us now.

hey hoped you like it and hope it shocked you that Percy has a brother a true brother you will hear from his short pov soon so comment whatever you like and thanks for reading
and I know its a bit weird
hello
anyone comment....plz
please read plz
sad
anyone if i dont get at least one post ill abandon this
by 6pm british time ill abndon it if i dont get a post
okay until 9pm i will abndn so please read this or I will have to re write a whole different story and not do anything on this forum apart from doing posts on it and do stuff on others
I feel so lonely please post
i have to fight to keep this up on the board dont i
this is now abndned