The Heroes of Olympus The Sword Of Olympus

Alvin2442 posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 02:21AM
This happens during The Lost Hero and ends at SoN

Characters: Alvin, Blaze, Bree, and Pjo and HoO characters

Rating: I don't know the things

Summary: When the sword of Olympus goes missing, Zeus is far to worried to notice his wife Hera's disappearance. The Olympians take notice Herakles is missing and believe he took it. Herakles believes the gods could kill a giant without the help of a demigod. He goes hunting for Hades bane Alvcenos. Bree, Blaze, and Alvin have to find Herakles before its to late.

Type: Action/Adventure/Fantasy

Prophacey:

Son of Sea accepts the quest
To his brother's final test
Three shall stop the champion's pride
That'll cause Olympus to divide
Fire shall light the way
Lightning to open the gate
Champion leads beyond the gods
Brought back by demi-gods

last edited on Mar 29, 2013 at 04:22AM

The Heroes of Olympus 113 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 113

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Chatper 1
The Quest
Blaze Phoenix

Another son of the big three I say to myself as Jason arced lightning. Rachel shutting her eyes and swooning, I quickly went to catch her along with Jake.
Child of lightning, beware the earth,
The giants’ revenge the seven shall birth,
The forge and dove shall break the cage,
And death unleash through Hera’s rage”
The worlds echoed out of Rachel’s mouth. We let her go and sat back, watching the drama going on.
“Dude, this is boring, I’m going to get some sleep, see you tomorrow” I said to Jake as I walk away to my cabin. I lied on my bed and fall asleep.

I woke up and took a shower. I put on what I usually wear; a camp half-blood T-shirt and black jeans. I put on my grey jacket with a black skull in the middle and went to eat breakfast. I created a small fire at the fire pit, being gifted by Hephaestus sure is awesome. I offer some food to my dad
“Please dad, make something interesting happen for me, and by interesting I do not mean an harpy stealing my jeans” I finished up the last of my meal and walked to the beach. As I was walking I stopped by some trees when I saw Alvin. He was wearing a green leather jacket, blue jeans and a black Nike shoe. He glance behind him and I knew for sure it was him. I saw his sea green eyes and inside his jacket a white shirt.

Just the preview....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Nice preview post the next chapter soon
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
awesome preview loved it post the rest soon
loved it as well
Chapter 1
The Quest
Blaze Phoenix

Another son of the big three I say to myself as Jason arced lightning. Rachel shutting her eyes and swooning, I quickly went to catch her along with Jake.
Child of lightning, beware the earth,
The giants’ revenge the seven shall birth,
The forge and dove shall break the cage,
And death unleash through Hera’s rage”
The worlds echoed out of Rachel’s mouth. We let her go and sat back, watching the drama going on.
“Dude, this is boring, I’m going to get some sleep, see you tomorrow” I said to Jake as I walk away to my cabin. I lied on my bed and fall asleep.

I woke up and took a shower. I put on what I usually wear; a camp half-blood T-shirt and black jeans. I put on my grey jacket with a black skull in the middle and went to eat breakfast. I created a small fire at the fire pit, being gifted by Hephaestus sure is awesome. I offer some food to my dad
“Please dad, make something interesting happen for me, and by interesting I do not mean an harpy stealing my jeans” I finished up the last of my meal and walked to the beach. As I was walking I stopped by some trees when I saw Alvin. He was wearing a green leather jacket, blue jeans and a black Nike shoe. He glances behind him and I knew for sure it was him. I saw his sea green eyes and inside his jacket a white shirt.

He went to the beach and in the sand, inches away from the sea. I was at an average distance enough to hear if he said anything. He is probably trying to contact his dad…Poseidon. Then the water from the sea rises up to the height of a man. A column of water moved towards Alvin. He stood up immediately as the column of water was in front of him. The column of water exploded in Alvin’s face. I cover behind a tree as water splash everywhere. When I looked back, I saw Alvin facing a man. The man had black short hair. He had sea green eyes, he was wearing Greek armour.
“Dad!?” Alvin exclaimed
“Yes my son, it’s me” The God answered.
“But I thought you couldn’t have contact?”
“I know son but I came with a quest”
“A quest?”
“Yes, the sword of Olympus is missing and so is Heracles”
“Zeus?”
“Zeus!? He is to worried about the sword to know that Hera is missing and he refuse to believe that Heracles took it”
“What must I do?”
“Just find Heracles and the sword and bring him back. That is all, nothing more. Oh and keep this a secret. Now I must go, I don’t have much time” He start to turn
“Dad wait!”
“Yes?”
“Heard anything about Percy?” Alvin ask and Poseidon looked down.
“No, nothing yet. Now, bye my son, we will meet again. I know it” Poseidon went into the water and melted into the sea.

Alvin turns and run towards camp. I followed him. He ran towards the stables. There he stopped in front of Bree, daughter of Zeus. Her long brown hair was tied behind her back, she was wearing a Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt, blue jeans and a white sneaker. She is cute, that's all I can say. I climbed up a tree next to them.
“Alvin!” she hugged him “I was looking for you!” Alvin was breathing heavily after the running and so was I, but I trained myself to keep quiet.
“I was on the beach” he took a deep breath “Sorry”
“It’s okay, why you in a rush?”
“I met my dad, we got a quest” he took another breath and retains his normal breathing rate.
“Quest? What quest?” He explained everything to her, the beach, the column of water and the problem on Olympus.
“So only two of us?” Bree asked.
“Yeah, only both of us knows it”
“You forgot me” I jumped off the tree and landed next to them. I leaned on a tree “Sounds interesting, I’m in”
Nice Chapter I loved it
laugh
love the chap
The Sword of Olympus!!!!
The Sword of Olympus!!!!
Nice
over a year ago Nico-di-Angelo said…
Awesome Bobby ^.^ cant wait for more
I need one more comment before I can post
over a year ago parras2 said…
smile
awesome story post soon
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Cool Story bro
but seriously cool story
smile
Those who read this please comment and tell us so we know to continue, thank you
over a year ago book-worm said…
Post soon!!!
Great, I post later I almost got to go
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
awesome
I will post soon, but I dont know when'
Chapter 2
Alvin Hamilton
The Prophacey

" Alright, so you know" I say and dust off my jacket." We need transportation" I say

" I have a red fareri that I 'borrowed' says Blaze

" Yeha right, you borrowed it" I say and caculate the distance" It'll take to long"

" I could make the winds make us go faster" says Bree

" I'll add nitrous made of greek fire" Blaze adds

" I'll do something to it, to make it go faster as well" I say" Alright, we need a Prophacey"

Blaze disappears, using his white rod thingy. He reappears with Rachel"- Don't teleport me hot head!" She says" Just give us our prophacey please"I say" What Prophacey-

Son of Sea accepts the quest
To his brother's final test
Three shall stop the champion's pride
That'll cause Olympus to divide
Fire shall light the way
Lightning to open the gate
Champion leads beyond the gods
Brought back by demi-gods
"

Rachel finishes with the prophacey and faints. Blaze catches her, teleports her back to her cave, and teleports us behind Bunker 9." There's my ferrari" says Blaze, tools appear in my hand and I make it go ffaster quickly."Should we just go" I say, making the tools disappear; and sigh.

" Yeah, we should go" says Bree
" I'm with Bree" says Blaze

" No, meet me here tommorow night and we'll go there then" I say, Bree flies away, Blaze flashes away, and I charge to the Poseidon's Cabin
Awesome
Sorry it's short I lost ideas
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
awesome
That's a good chapter man
thank you
over a year ago Heritage112 said…
big smile
nice
Chapter 3
Bree Ganis
We set out…

I fly towards a crowd and in the middle a….bronze dragon. I hurried there, thinking the camp was attacked. I landed next to Jason. Some of the campers had their weapons ready. The whole Ares and Apollo cabin were here except Blaze. On the dragon, towering above us was a black haired boy with a grin, the new kid, Leo, son of Hephaestus.
“W-What’s going on?” I asked
“Leo brought back the dragon” a kid behind me answered but I didn’t look back
“Go!” Annabeth told Jason, he nodded and walked towards the dragon. I gave him a hugged before he left. I then went on with my daily duties at camp. I went to training, I climbed the wall, I ate dinner, and walked around camp with Alvin
“Ready for tomorrow?” he asked as we walked towards Half-Blood Hill
“I guess, I’ll just prepare some stuff later at the cabin, you?” I answered
“I prepare in the morning” I said as I looked at my watch “Umm Alvin…?”
“Yes?”
“We got to go, we’ve passed curfew…” I look in a distance to see harpies flying our way. I took his hand and run for the cabins. Suddenly we appear in my cabin
“Whoa!” I exclaimed
“Forgot I could vapour travel?”
“I guess” I giggled
“Well, we better get some sleep, we leave tomorrow”
“Okay” he kissed me and vapour travel away. I crept up my bed and fall asleep.

I woke early in the morning. I stretch my arm and stepped into the shower. I put on a camp Half-Blood T-shirt, blue pants and a white jacket over my T-Shirt. I took my bag, with clothes, nectar and ambrosia, a first-aid kit and more important stuff. I continue my daily schedule. After curfew, I sneak away from my cabin to Alvin’s

“You here?” I asked quietly. He was packing up some stuff
“Yeah” he answered “Lets go” he took my hand and we vapour traveled away

We went to under Half-Blood hill, where he kept the car at a secret door in the hill. The secret door was open, the room was light by a small white bulb in the ceiling, but it was bright. Blaze was there, cleaning the car. He was wearing his black leather jacket and black jeans. His orange hair as messy as also but he looks cool. We approach him.
“Ready?” he asked. I nodded
“Yeah” Alvin answered
“Lets go!” Blaze order then he went to the back of the car to fetch something from the table behind. I only caught a glimpse of it but it looks like his white teleportation rod. Alvin opened the driver seat door
“What you doing?” Blaze asked him
“Going to my seat, duh!” He answered
“No no no no, I’m driving!” the son of Ares stammered and stomp his feet
“I’m older, I’m driving!”
“It’s my car!”
“You stole it!”
“Finders keepers!”
“I’m still going to drive!”
“No you aren’t!”
“Yes I a-” Thunder boomed before Alvin could finish his sentence. The two demi-gods jump back in shock
“That’s it!! I’m driving!” I got into the driver seat. They both grumbled but reluctantly sat; Alvin next to me and Blaze behind. Then it hit me!
“Ummm, how do you work this thing?” I asked. Alvin facepalms and Blaze…he smash his head to my seat. I giggled, Alvin then took the driver seat and I next to him
“Al, push the red button” Blaze said
“Why?” Alvin answered
“Just do it, it’ll make us go faster” Alvin then pushed the red button next to the ignition. Then the driver’s wheel middle section opened and a hand, wearing a boxing glove, comes out and punches Alvin in the face. Alvin covered his nose
“Ow!” He groaned. Blaze laughed and I couldn’t help but laugh too. Alvin sarcastically laugh then drove the car forward with a start. Blaze hits his head to Alvin’s seat. I was wearing my seatbelt so I was safe
“Ow!” Blaze covered his nose this time “Alright, we are even now, drive” Alvin nodded and drives at Blaze’s command.

“So, what do we do first?” Blaze asked. Alvin slowed down and parked at a diner called ‘Yvonne’s’
“Uhhh, why not we settle this with a meal….” I said. We got out the car and walked in the diner. It was a nice diner, very cozy. We sat in the corner of the diner. Blaze ordered some pancakes for all of us.
“So what’s the plan?” Blaze asked again
“I don’t know…” Alvin answered. The pancakes arrive
“That was fast” Blaze said and started munching down on them fast
“How can you eat like that at a time like this?” Alvin asked and Blaze answered with a glare
“Eating sometimes help you know” someone said. We turn to see a middle-aged man with an athletic figure-slim and fit with salt-and-pepper hair. He was wearing a white shirt, jogging pants and nylon shoes.
“Ummm hi?” I asked. The men nodded and sat next to Blaze
“Who are you?” Alvin asked. Blaze swallowed his meal and look at the men
“Hermes” he answered
“Hermes? Are you going to help us?” Blaze asked
“Yes”
“Great!”
“So, where do we go?” I asked
“Take this map, it will show you the movements of Heracles and if you are close, any other God” he takes out a piece of paper rolled and tied with a red ribbon and gave it to Alvin. “And here are some supplies to help you” he takes out a green bag and puts it on the table. Alvin and I looked at the map; we opened it to see the map of America. In the map we see an arm holding a dumb-bell.
“Must be Heracles” Alvin said and looked at Hermes who is now gone. “Where he go?” he asked Blaze. Blaze shrugged
“I don’t know, I weren’t looking”
“Well, we should go, we’ve got the map” Alvin stood and so did I. Blaze grabbed the back and ate the last of his pancakes before we left the diner and went into the car
"Wait!" Blaze exclaimed just before Alvin opened his door
"What? What's wrong?" Alvin asked
"I forgot to pay for dinner!" Blaze then ran in and comes on a few seconds later
"Done!" we then go into the car

“Where do you think his going?” Blaze asked
“I don’t know, but whatever he is doing, we have to stop him” Alvin answered.
Awesome chapter, and I post next, I think.
over a year ago BlackNova13 said…
mischievous
nice!this story is cool! :-D continue posting
big smile
nice
Blaze is nearly about to post, so stay tuned!
Chapter 4
Blaze Phoenix
We crush and burn

I checked the green bag. Inside there are some stuff. Some bottle of Nectar, packs of Ambrosia, packs of food, a black box, and some weird, bronze necklaces with weapons for pendants. The pendants have some gems on them. I took out a sword pendant with a red gem
“I wonder what yhese stuff does” I played around with necklace
“Careful, you might kill us” Alvin said. I ignored him and played around with the necklace. When I pushed the gem into turned into a red sword then slice through Alvin’s seat. He avoided it by a little. He stepped on the brake real hard and we stopped by an antique shop. Alvin and Bree glared at me through the mirror. I chuckled
“Oops?” I said. I retract the sword back, turning it into a necklace and puts it on “I’m keeping this” I said. Alvin then continued driving.

After an hour of driving, Alvin let me drive. I speed up on the high way. The cops were after me!
“Uhhh Blaze?” Bree said
“I’ve got it” I answered her. In front of us was traffic, very bad traffic.
“Do you got that?” Alvin asked. I smirked
“Of course, brace yourself” I ordered. They nodded and held on tight. I speed up towards the traffic. I pulled a lever from next to my seat. I push the button on it…Under the car, four valves opened up. A strong force of wind pushed the car up and we were flying. I then pushed then lever down and pushed the button again. The car roar and BOOM! We were flying over the traffic with amazing speed. We were breaking speed limit and the speed of sound. We were leaving a trail of Greek fire that evaporates in second from its departure from the car. We were all screaming. I was screaming cause it was awesome!

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” I shouted
“ARRRRRRRRRGGGH!!!!” I heard from the back. I laughed as the car starts to twist. Then our car
entered a tunnel. We were too fast and the tunnel was filled with cars.
“BLAAAAAZEEEEEEE!!!!” Alvin shouted.

To prevent an accident I drove the car to the right side of the tunnel. Lucky the tunnel was circular. The car went to the top of the tunnel, I blast us forward some more. We were parallel to the cars below us. The car was destroying all the lights in the tunnel. The lights on the left side were okay. Then there was a light ahead, it was the exit! I quickly direct the car to the sides as we exit. We landed safely. We were still as fast as in the tunnel. There was a person on the road about 100 meters ahead, wearing a long brown coat. The person remove the coat showing himself as a Cyclopes carrying a giant Celestial Bronze war hammer
“SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT” I scream.
“TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Bree shouted
“I-I GOT IT!!!!” Alvin shouted

The car was too fast, Alvin thrust his hand forward and a fire hydrant exploded. He controls the water towards the Cyclopes as we were heading straight of the Cyclopes. I turned the car away from the Cyclopes. But his hammer grew in length and he swung it at us. The water hit the Cyclopes as he swung his hammer at us. It was a direct hit. Our car flew up in the air spinning like a blender.

“HOOOOOOLY HEPHAESTUS!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted as the car flew up in the air
“OH DAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!” Alvin screamed and so did Bree. We fly towards a construction site. I heard a rope snapped before we land
“Is everyone okay?” I asked as we landed.
“I-I think so…” Bree said. Just seconds before it landed, I saw a giant metal bar dropping on the car engine then BOOOOM!! We got knocked out.

I woke up to find myself in a room. It was small, like my secret room at Half-Blood Hill. The only light in the room was from the window next to the bed I am at. My left arm felt weird. I looked at it and my eyes got wide
“M-my arm!!!! MY ARM!!!” I screamed looking at my arm that was now made of bronze. I twist my arm, it work fine but I was still shocked. Then the door opened. I startled.
“Who’s there!!??!” I got out my bed and got into a fighting stance, and then my hand turned into claws. “What the!? My hand, what did you do to me!!!?” A guy entered the room. He was a middle-aged man, blonde hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a mechanic suit. I charged at the guy with my claws. The man stepped aside and I tripped on his leg. I fell to the floor. I roll to my back and someone pointed a spear to my neck. I couldn’t see properly, the light was right behind the person’s head. He then turned his spear around and knocked me out with the spear butt.

I woke up in a room, strapped to a chair. The room was grey. A table was in front of me with another chair on the other side. It was like a police interrogation room. Five men entered the room. The mechanic guy, from before, with them.

One had brown hair with black eyes. He looked familiar, strong and proud. He was wearing a white t-shirt with blue jeans. His hair was cut, military style.

The one next to him had black hair and sparkling blue eyes. Handsome was the word for him. The man had some flour on his black shirt and white pants. He had a smile on his face.

The other looked for smarted, but looks can be deceiving. They both wore spectacles and wore business suit. They both had blonde hair but one had grey eyes and the other had green eyes. I struggled against my bonds. “Let me go!! What did you do to my hand!? What am I doing here!!” I shouted
“Shut up boy! We just saved your life!” The browned hair guy shouted back at me.
“Peter please, he is in shock, don’t be rude” The grey eyed man said.
“Who are you!? What do you want from me!!!” I shouted again, the brown haired guy was annoyed and glared at me, I glared back

“Peter Carson, son of Ares” the brown haired guy answered me. There it is! He looked like Clarisse, dad, my siblings and me.
“David Slyvin, son of Aphrodite” the handsome man announced
“Joshua Henson, son of Athena” the grey eyed said
“Henry Turner, son of Hephaestus” the mechanic grinned, like Leo, as he announced his name.
“Sulivan Ickhart, son of Hermes” the other blonde said, putting his arm around Joshua in a brotherly manner “but these guys call me Slick” he grinned too.
“Okay, what do you want from me?” I relaxed a little
“First, who are you?” Josh asked
“Blaze Phoenix, son of Ares. I am on a quest with Alvin, son of Poseidon and Bree, daughter of Zeus.” I said “What happened?”
“We were hanging out when we saw an explosion at the construction site. Greek Fire was everywhere, what did you guys do?” Slick asked
“We driving out of the tunnel. Then there was a Cyclopes with a huge hammer a-”
“DAMN IT!” Peter slammed the table “We need to get that cyclopes now!!! It’s been a week now!!!”
“You mean you’ve been hunting that Cyclopes for a week now?” They all nodded except Peter who was annoyed. I remembered my bronze arm. I looked at it
“How?”
“Your hand was crushed under a truck that was blown away by the explosion” Joshua answered
“Can you let me go now?” David nodded and unstrapped me.

I relaxed on the chair
“I need to check on the cookies” David said rushing off
“I’ll check on Aiden” Peter grumbled and walks out the room
“Who…?” I asked
“Son of Apollo, he is taking care of your friends” Henry answered
“Alvin! Bree! What happened to them!?!” I jumped out of my seat

“Relax” Josh assured me “They are fine, just some broken bones and burns. Aiden will heal them nicely I promise they will be fine. Now” he took a seat “Tell me about this quest”
“I can’t I…” I thought about it and seat back down “Actually, I can. Heracles stole the Sword of Olympus, we are bringing him back”
The three men gasped
“Can you help us?” I asked “We need some supplies, our things are gone”
“We have the supplies, but the Cyclopes took them…” Henry answered
“Fine, we help you get the things and kill the Cyclopes, then we leave”
“One more problem” Slick said “The Cyclopes can’t die”
“What do you mean can’t die?”

The door barged opened before he could answer. A boy with black medium length hair and sea green eyes was there, looking confuse. He was holding a sword.

“Alvin!!!” I got out my seat
over a year ago IamKyon said…
smile
Awesome chapter, I don't have words to say.
Nice work!
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
IT IS SO! AMAZING!!!!! I may as well put my keyboard on capslock when I'm commenting on this!!!! :DD
big smile
I love it good job
awesome loved it!
Why would Alvinn, be using a spear.
He fights with a sword or knifes, well he fights with a spear sometime.
cool
hi all
Chapter 5
Alvin Hamilton
Normal Demigod Stuff

“Blaze!” I exclaim, but what’s going on? There was an explosion and now I woke up here, but where is Bree?

" Where are we?! Where is Bree?!!!!" I pin a black haired guy to the wall and aim my sword at his neck.

"Alvin, relax, they helped us. The car exploded"

" Exploded!?!?!?! Where is Bree?!!?"

"She is in the room next to you, she is resting, don't disturb her" a guy behind me answers. I calm down after that, now knowing what I should. I sit down in the nearest chair, that wasn't occupied, and notice Blaze's arm.

" What happened to your arm?"

" It was ran over by a truck" He answers, casually, then the two men from my room barge. I toss the sword to the one I took the sword from. I knew one was Peter, I heard him talking to the other guy. The other guy, had blackish brown hair and sliver eyes, and was wearing a doctor's uniform.

Peter looked very annoyed and he was mumbling something." Blaze, that's Aiden Tarther, son of Apollo" A blue eyed guy with blond hair tells Blaze. Blaze then tells me who the men in the room were. I nod as he tells me, and how they're hunting the Cyclops.

" So we have to help them, help us" Blaze finishes

" Then shall we go" I ask

" Let's wait for Bree to wake up...plus I'm hungry"

" You're always hungry"

He grins" Yes!"

" We have some food in the kitchen" says Josh" Peter, take them there, I'm sure you are hungry as well" Peter groans, before taking us by the shoulders, and dragging us to the kitchen.

" Hey, we have feet to walk you know!" I say, annoyed

" I didn't know" Peter says sarcastically and brings us to the kitchen" Here, get yourself anything from the fridge, I'm gonna eat at the station"

" What station?" asks Blaze

" I'm a cop" Peter answers as he walks out the house

" Of course he is" I mutter under my breath, watching Blaze

" Well, what's behind door number one!" says Blaze, opening the fridge door, and he was drooling on the food in there." Wow!" He takes out a bunch of food and starts digging in them, like a pig, or a boar in his case. I get, sighing, and walk over to the fridge.

" Hey man!" Blaze calls out to me" Hand me the bottle of red soda in there" I hand him the bottle, and when he opens it, I make the soda splash him in the face." Slow down!' I say, and the soda evaporates off him" Ha....Ha...Ha" I send him a glare, He glares back, but then continue stuffing his face. I take a deep breath, then Bree walks in, holding her arm, looking weary

" Bree!" I exclaim

" Hey..." She says, weakly, and I turn back around, draining the water out of what Blaze was eating at the current moment, making it very dry.

"Thanks!" He exclaims" I like it dry" He hen puts the whole thing in his mouth. I concentrate hard, making a apple appear in my hands, and I take a bite out of it" At least I get something to eat" I mutter, looking at Blaze, but Blaze, doesn't get it, and starts cracking up.

" Hungry?" I ask Bree, she nods" Want an apple, Blaze is probably gonna swallow the fridge" I joke around with the last part

" I saved you guys some" Blaze says with his mouth full of I don't wanna know" Look" He points to the fridge

" You really just swallowed a buffet, what did you save for us" I say, before looking at the fridge. Inside the fridge there was some food, a cake, chocolate, milk, and other stuff I don't know.

" Well seeing how I do not feel like eating junk, and I have no clue what the other stuff is, I think I'll vapor travel and get some food" I say, then a black haired man with blue eyes came in with a tray of cookies and cupcakes" Would you like anything Bree" I ask

" Blaze!!!" the men bellows" Did you eat everything in the fridge!!!!????"

" I think he did" I say, with a nod from Bree, and Blaze glares at me" I didn't" Blaze says, getting up, and putting the food he didn't eat back to where they came from

" You were about to" I say, returning the glare

" How do you know?" asks Blaze

" You just had the last things from the fridge" I say, putting my hand behind my back

" Whatever"

" Here, have some cookies" the man offers some to Bree

" Okay thank you" Bree says, taking them

" Looks like I am good at arguing" I say, building a water ball in my hand, Then Blaze hit my water ball with a fire ball, evaporating the water

" HEY!!!" I say, while Blaze starts laughing

" Stop it!" the man says" Lucky you didn't wet the floor"

" Oh yeah, Al, that is David" Blaze says, still laughing, so I make a snowball in my hands, and throw it fast and hard, at Blaze's face, making him fall down, and the snow evaporates

" Why you-" Blaze almost was gonna curse, when he stopped, I laugh at his reaction

" Where is Henry" Blaze asks David

" At the armoury, you're weapons are there too"

" Where is the armoury?"

" Next to the room you came out from"

" Okay" I charge towards the armoury, itching to get my hand on my sword, Blaze follows behind me, and passes me, barging into the armoury.

" Where's our stuff?" Blaze asks the guy there, the guy looks at us, his face black as he was working with fire. Suddenly two bronze wristbands appear on my wrist, and on the top of them a green pearl. The guy toss us a green bag, that was a little burned. Blaze looks into the bag, setting it down, after taking out the necklace with the sword that almost killed me.

I grab the pearl necklace that was against the bottom, putting it on, and pressing against the pearl, and turning it into a sword. Bree comes in last, grabbing a necklace which the pearl, was blue, generating lightning, and taps the pearl, and it turns into a bow&arrow the second time she taps it twice, and it becomes a sword.

" Wait!!" Blaze exclaims

" What?" I ask, he looks into the bag, taking out a white rod with some golden buttons" There it is!"

" Your transport stick"

' Not just a transport stick"

I slightly tap my belly" Then what is it?" Blaze presses a button and it turns into a white rod staff thingy, I take a step back with my left foot, he clicks another button and at both ends of the staff comes out blades. I tug at the nearest water source

" Henry, can you teach me how to use my arm?"

" Yes come here" Henry says as he pulls Blaze to him and starts teaching him and I walk to another part of the armoury and start training, for when we go Cyclops Hunting.
big smile
cool I love it!!!
That chapter was all with help from my friend Blaze_of_Ares
big smile
awesome no wonder its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job
smile
OK u miight want 2 hurry up I love this story so much
big smile
Thanks
smile
no worries!!!!!!
Great to have a loyal fan
big smile
hahaha yeah (wish I had one)
Do you have a story? I would love to read it if you do
smile
I have two here are the links:
link

This one has a crap name coz my bro put it in and I cant be stuffed chnging it!

link

There u are!!!
Okay, thanks and LOL your bro XD