The Heroes of Olympus Greek Rome and Egypt Percy Jason and Carter The Three Great Ruler

ChildofZeus97 posted on Jun 22, 2012 at 06:36PM
What happens when you mix the three gods of Greece, Rome, and Egypt and there champions Perseus Jackson, Jason Grace, and Carter Kane. Set after The Mark of Athena and The Serpents Shadow. When the Gods of Olympus defeated Gaia. Carter and Sadie kane banished Apophis. While everybody was enjoyin there times of peace. A fated chance has Percy and Jason meet Carter amd Sadie. Just as this happened Setne used the Book of Thoth to try and summon Kronos using his shadow which was hidden by his throne. The fates and Ra find a hidden prophecyh that states that Three Great Heroes will come and save the three realms from fading from existing
WARNING STORY MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY
last edited on Jun 27, 2012 at 06:27PM

The Heroes of Olympus 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
Isn't this like an illegal crossover?
over a year ago ChildofZeus97 said…
I have not a clue
Well it is! But seeing that it sounds like a good story you should keep it! Hey is this percabeth?
Sort of. Do you think that Rick is goin 2 make a crossover btween Heroes of Olympus and Kane Chronicles.
I do own 2 books by Rick. Anyway heres the first part

Jason P.o.V

Its been a couple months since wee defeated Gaia and the Giants. Me and Percy were takin the girls to the Mall of America. After the war we found out that we had alot in come on.We were where having a race to see whose horse was faster Tempest or Blackjack.
"Percy slowed down" Annabeth yelled. She was wearin an orange shirt, light jeans and graysneakers"You're flying to fast."
"That's the point Annabeth." He put Blackjack into overdrive. He was wearing blue everything. An all dark navy shirt, under a dark blue jacket with a trident on it, dark blue jean pants, and dark blue sneakers. "Im not going to let Grace win if I can prevent it". He was almost near us.
"Come on Sparky they're gaining on us. Can't he go any faster." Piper in couraged. After the war she let her hair grow out now it was down to the mid section of her back. I always suggested to her that she let it grow out down to at least her shoulders but she always ignored me. She was wearing one of the outfits her dad sent her. It was a dark pinkshirt with dark blue jeans, dark pink hightops and new snow jacket curtisy of Aphrodite. And against my wishes she bought me some new clothes too. I was wearing a dark yellow shirt with a black jacket with a golden lightning bolt on the back she thought it was poetic, light blue jeans and white hightops.
"Ok then hang on." She clung to me for dear life as i made Tempest shoot out like a blastic missile. We beat them to the mall and landed in a secluded area next to the mall. We we got off and waited for them to catch up. Piper slugged me in the arm.
"Ow what was that for." I asked
"Thats for tryin to kill me you idiot." She yelled with fiery in her voice. The she kissed me.
"Wat was that for." I was acrually a little surprised.
"Thats for beatin them." She said. Thats when Percy and Annabeth showed up.

Percy's P.o.V
I was pissed when we got there.
"Sorry boss I wasnt expecting Tempest to be that fast. I actually thought I could beat him." Blackjack apologized in my head.
"Its ok theres no need to apologize." I reasure him.
"Hey Perce what took you guys so long." Jason said gloatin a little
"Jason that wasnt fair you know you cheated." Annabeth said
"How did I cheat" Jason said playing the innocent card.
"You know the only reason you won is because Zeus doesnt like me." The sky thunder a little even though there wasnt a cloud in site.
"Ok if think Jason cheated who about a race back then." Piper suggested.
"Ok then. Deal?" Jason said holding out his hand.
"Deal." I shook his hand. "Ok lets go Blackjack Tempest go hide on the roof so nobody sees you just incase some of these people can see throught the mist."
"Ok boss." Blackjack
"I only take orders from my master Jason Grace." Tempest said
"Fine Jason tell Tempest to go wait with Blackjack. He wont listen to me." I said I was kinda surprised that the horse didnt listen to me. The was only a few group of horses that wouldnt listen to me a they were made of lava.
"Ok Tempest follow Blackjack n go wait on the roof."
"Yes master." I heard the horse say. They flew away.
"This had better be worth the flight down here" Jason said
"Trust me it is." I reasured him them we went inside.

Carters P.o.V

Its been about a few months since we banished Apophis and its been even great that Zia has been stayin at our Nome and helpin me and my sister Saddie run the place since lately Saddie has pretty much been spendin all her time with Walt ever since him and Anubis joined bodies n could actually date Sadie not that I wasnt happy for her infact I cant say that Ive been pretty much doin the same thing with Zia. But Zia decided that I should take some time off since Ive also had alot of response ablities now ever since I became pharoah of Egypt.
(A few days ago)
"Carter you need to take a break you've been running yourself ragged." She said
"But Im the pharoah Ive to be at the top of my game physically and mentally." We were at the First Nome. Ive been doing vigures training Ive been trying to practice every spell and glyph there is that I can use the eye of Horus, trying to see how may times I can use my combat avatar a day, and Ive been researching information on every past pharoah. I the least that can be said was that I was pushing myself to perfection but everybody else didnt think so.
"Carter if you keep pushing yourself like this your gonna kill yourself." Zia said
"Yeah Carter your only human." My sister Saddie said
"Yeah but Im the pharoah Ive to be ready for anything." I said
"Sorry bout this Carter." Zia said. Before I could react she cast spell. "Hah-ri" I woke up in my bed which what felt like hours later. "What what happened."
"Sorry Carter but you left her no choice." It was Walt he was wearing his black shirt and jeans combination. The outfit he started wearing after he joined Anubis. I looked to see what he was talkin bout. I saw Zia in chair next to my bed asleep holding my hand.
"How long was I out." I asked I was a little groggy n sore like I havent moved in a couple of days.
"You were out for a few days. We got worried when you didnt wake up the next day. She's been staying here ever since." Walt explained
"Really" I stared at her in disbelief.
"Yeah she wouldnt leave your side until she knew that you were a wake. Now she can rest." Walt said. "And you woke just in time for breakfast. Im gonna let everyone know that your awake"
"Cool" I slipped my hand out of her death grip. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. I put on my new hoodie that Zia bought me. It was blue and gold with a cross of the crook and flail with a hawk behind it with its wings spread out. A pair of blue jeans, and my red and white nikes. I walked out to see Zia just waking up. I brace my for punch in the stomach but ot my surprise she gave my a hug and kisses all over my face.
"Carter thank Ra you're alright." She said. Right when I let my guarded down thats when she punched me in my stomach.
"Ok I kinda deserved that." I slouch over but she caught me.
"That's for scaryin the Osiris out of me you idiot. Now go over and sit on your bed while I get ready." SHe said with such force that it was hot.
"Yes mistress." I bowed in what Saddie says is possure. After a few minutes she came out the shower and told to wait outside the door. She stepped out wearing a white blouse under white jacker with blue jean pants and her boots. She had on her Khepri neclace, golden hoop earings, and two golden bracelets. She looked beautiful as always.
"You look awesome." I told her
"Hmph." She blew me off as she walked passed me. I cant believe that she just did that. It was like when we first met except she wasnt tryin to kill so more like I was invisible. I grabbed her by her hand.
"Zia Im sorry that put you through all that." I said
"You bet your sweet *** you are." She said a word in arabic that I could have sworn was a curse word. "Do you have any idea how worried I was. I was this close to calling your father to ask if you were there." She made a tiny space between her index and thumb. I pulled her into my arms.
"Alright how about to make it up to you I take you to the movies and the mall." I said. I looked into her eyes. I could tell she was fallin for it.
"Oh no Carter Kane don't think that you can weasle you way out by looking me in the eyes." She breaking my hug. "But I do accept your offer."
"Ok well leave at 12. Ok.?"
"Ok" I said. A little while later at noon we monted on Freak the Griffin and left. On our way to the mall I could of sworn I seen a black peagus and a horse racing at incredible speed but I ignored. That is until we got there and saw that I shouldnt have ignored it.
last edited over a year ago
sad
Since no ones commentin ill stop postin
big smile
No it was good. I just saw this chappie and it was great but long which is great!
smile
Kewl if i get like at least five more comments im a continue it
Jason's P.o.V

The mall was fun. If you find having your girlfriend dragging you to a bunch of chick stores fun. I kinda figure taking to ADHD Demigods to the busiest mall ever would be a mistake. They took us to nothin but clothes, jewelery, and shoe stores and even a bra and panty store but Piper was having fun and thats all that mattered that was until she and Annabeth dragged us to a Nail Salon.
"Oh No." I was seriously thinking about flying up out there.
"Oh yes. Come on Jason." Piper was very persistent.
"Perce help me out here." I said.
"Sorry Jase I got my own problems." Percy was a goner. I was all alone with no way out. So sucked in my got and went along with it.
"Trust me baby it will be worth it. I've got a lttle surprise for you when we get back to Camp." Piper whispered seductively in my ear.
"Ok then can we get somethin to eat I'm starving