The Heroes of Olympus The Fanfiction That Never Ends

universalpowa posted on Jun 15, 2012 at 10:42PM
...and we keep writing it and writing it and don't know when it ends...

Rating: T

Characters: Everyone from HoO and PJO and whomever else we drag in...

Type: Fanfiction [can you read the title, or do you need your eyes checked?]

Synopsis: Plot forever random and undetermined C:
BUT- it will take place after the Giant war so we can abuse the demigods and rouse them to do some more stupid adventures they really REALLY don't want to get dragged into, but they have no choice because we are the authors and WE RULE!

OH HEYO! Universal here, and no this isn't another long strenuous fanfiction I spend hours making, this is simply just a fanfiction where we all contribute. :D

So basically, you guys decide the plot, and who's in it, and the OC's and all that good stuff. I'm just the happy bystander watching and adding when I find the time :D

So basically, it's like everyone takes turns posting their own chapter. I don't care what it's about, but just as a guideline...

~ Do not kill off all the characters. Then the story loses basically...the people in it. BUT IF YOU DO KILL THEM OFF THEN OTHER AUTHORS HAVE PERMISSION TO FIND SOME CRAZY JACKED UP WAY TO BRING THEM BACK AND IDC HOW.

~ Don't use bad language, but certain words will be allowed, depending on your own dialect. AND WHEN I SAY BAD LANGUAGE, I MEAN REALLY BAD LANGUAGE.

~ Don't add yourself into the story. THIS IS HEROES OF OLYMPUS FANFICTION NOT YOUR AUTOBIOGRAPHY.

~ RATED T: FOR LANGUAGE ONLY- younger fans here, and I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY INAPPROPRIATE SCENERY. Thanks :D

~ Don't hate on one specific character, unless your post is making the character do something completely funny and stupid. But seriously, let's not kill Rick's hard working demigods. THEY WANT TO LIIIIVVVEEEEE!!

~ Respect other writers, and be nice.

~ When putting quotes, please put " and " so readers know who is talking and where their speech ends. Also, space out the chapter. If it's too long and not spaced out, readers will have a giant magma fire burning in our eyes as we attempt to read THIS IMMENSELY TINY FONT ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN.

~ When criticizing, criticism is not the words "You suck, man." USE WORDS THAT ARE NICER AND EVEN IF IT'S TRUE YOU DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT, PEOPLE.

~ Daniel, do not troll this forum (even though I know you are ABSOLUTELY dying to)

~ When posting your chapter, be sure to include who's POV (if necessary) and post the WHOLE chapter. Not just parts, MAKES EET HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHICH CHAPTER EET IS.

~ At the end of each chapter, post an incredibly awesome cliffhanger that blows away the other readers.

~ Don't post twice unless you say you are, so everyone knows.

~ Plot: RANDOMNESS!!

~ HAVE FUN!

So yeah, we have to decide on when this story takes place, who's involved, and new authors are welcome to join. I'll be here if you want to join, but other than that just say if you are posting a new chapter.

*NOTICE- If someone disrespects any of these rules, then you have the option of ignoring their post and just saying VOID. If they won't delete it, move on and post another chapter. Don't hold up posts.*

Current Writers:
universalpowa (Liz)
icuSTALKER (Jazzy/Alexis - yes I dragged you into this... FTW!!)
anaklusmus17 (Joy - NO DON'T TROLL HERE TOO! O_O )
JasmineValdez

If I happen to be away for long periods of time, go to Joy (anaklusmus17), or Jazzy (icuSTALKER) for help or permission to do stuff (although if you ask Joy my guess is that he will most likely troll you).

ASK IF YOU WISH TO JOIN! MWAHAHA CLIFFHANGERS ARE HENCEFORTH LEGAL IN THIS FORUM!

So yeah guys, the neverending fanfiction When we run out of ideas, just put in some epic quest to go save a mango or summit. I don't know.

POV- Please TRY to stick to FIRST PERSON. That's the main story idea, other than that have fun. :D

TFTNE HAS COMMENCED. START WRITING! :D
last edited on Jun 17, 2012 at 04:57PM

The Heroes of Olympus 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...