The Heroes of Olympus The roadtrip of the gods

ReadingGurl posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 04:38AM
what would happen if all the gods got together and made a roadtrip across the usa? and they might bring some demigods every once in a while for entertainment

my other forum-
link
last edited on Jun 11, 2012 at 05:34AM

The Heroes of Olympus 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
blush
At Mount Olympus during the winter solitics. All most everybody was having their own conversation. Hermes and Apollo were talking about pranks they would pull on Aphrodite. Aphrodite was talking about her favorite demigod couple Percabeth to Ares. Ares was just staring at her and grumbling how that wasn’t a fair fight when he beat him. Poseidon was arguing with Athena about Athens. Artemis was talking to Demeter about boys and how they are stupid and immature well you get it. Demeter was thinking about a certain someone and he took her daughter. Hades and Hestia were having a nice chat about not wanting to get in everybody conversation and how they weren’t Olympians. Mostly hades was complaining but Hestia still was cheering him up. Zeus and Hera were talking about relationship and he cheated on her with the mortal women. Hephaestus was tinkering with his machine. And Dionysus was sleeping. Persephone was making a flower bloom over and over again. Hera notice that nobody wasn’t talking about family or relationship (except for Aphrodite).
“Enough we will bond because you are all losing in touch with your family.” Hera yelled.
Everyone silenced and she looked pleased.
“We are going to spend time with each other and we are going to do it like mortals like a…like… a road trip and we will visit a place everyone wants ok now go pack.” She yelled and everyone grumbled but did as they were told.

so ill post their adventures maybe tomorrow if not the next day
over a year ago rainbow_goddess said…
cool. cant wait for ur next post.
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
lol cool idea.. post again soon :)
over a year ago cro0010 said…
big smile
yeah, not bad post soon.
over a year ago cubsrule said…
post soon
over a year ago book-worm said…
This is great post soon!!!
over a year ago percabeth1000 said…
post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
Zeus was driving the RV while Athena was arguing with him saying,” You had to turn left,” while pointing directions to him. Behind them were Poseidon playing with his water bottle and smirking how Athena and Zeus were arguing. Hades was watching Athena and Zeus like a tennis match because no one argued with Zeus except Hera which. Hera was yelling at Zeus saying,” Listen to Athena she the wisdom goddess after all.” Behind them was Apollo who was rocking his head back and forth. Hermes was talking in his cell phones. Dionysus was complaining about the lack of wine and camp. Especially camp. The next row Hephaestus was trying to fix the microwave because a certain god *cough* Ares* cough* got angry because it was too slow. Demeter was making wheat grow from vent and the sink which got Artemis angry because she said it is hot. In the back of the very long RV was Aphrodite and Ares. Aphrodite was complaining about too many pot holes and turns which kept ruining her make up. Ares was stabbing the table over and over complaining how Percy hurt and beat him.
"You should've turned left at that exit!" Athena exclaimed.
"The bathrooms are too far away!" Hera added.
"I'm turning!" Zeus growled.
"You're suffocating me!" Artemis yelled.
"I'm creating a healthier environment!" Demeter protested.
"I whip my hair back and forth!" Apollo sang.
"I hate that song and we need wine!" Dionysus complained.
"No! I said 50 toy ships not fish. Are you deaf?" Hermes yelled into is caduceus.
"So the kid tries to hurt me. Me. Of all people. Are you even listening?" Ares demanded.
"Of course," Aphrodite said vaguely, dabbing at her lip-gloss.
"Does anyone want hand a Hot pocket?" Hephaestus asked warily. Demeter started to yell how unhealthy those are.
"You should be eating cereal instead of Hot pockets they are better for you!"
"Apollo?" Said Dionysus.
"Yes," he took out his headphones and looked at Dionysus.
“SHUT UP!” he yelled. Tackling him near Aphrodite.
"OW!" he jumped up suddenly, waving his hands around wildly trying to hit Dionysus. Instead he hit Aphrodite who slumped into sleep, face planting in her blush. Poseidon choked on air from the laughter of Zeus and Athena Arguing and Hera whacked him on the back.
"Thanks," he coughed.
"Look! A distraction!" Hephaestus yelled. Everyone looked where he was pointing out the window.
"Ha ha," Athena grumbled.
"Interesting mind trick," Artemis observed.
"Are we there yet?" Poseidon asked.
"I hate this song! Change the radio station, please?" Hermes complained.
"THE TIGER DOESN'T MATTER!" Demeter shrieked.
"It was hypothetical!" Dionysus protested.
"WAKE UP!" Ares yelled, clapping his hands in front of Aphrodite, who woke up.
"Huh?" she asked groggily. She whipped out her mirror and screamed.
"PULL OVER! WE ARE STAYING AT A HOTEL!"
"I am not pulling over! We still have a couple hours left until Utah!"
"NOBODY LIVES IN UTAH! PULL. OVER!"
"One of my kids lived in Utah!" Demeter snapped.
"PULL OVER!"

"SHUT UP!" Zeus yelled. Artemis hit Aphrodite and passed out.
"Thank me," Athena sighed, rolling her eyes. Artemis nodded lying back on a unicorn pillow pet.
"Can I see that?" Hephaestus asked.
"The last time you asked if you could see something, I never got it back."
"Uh, I don't know what you're talking about?"
"Uh, no. Mr. Sparkles is MINE. You can get your own." Hephaestus grumbled and slumped in his seat dejectedly.
"Are we there yet?" Apollo asked as a Keith Urban song came on. Everyone groaned except Demeter.
"NOT COUNTRY!" Poseidon wailed.
"Kill me now," Ares muttered.
"Imbeciles," Hermes grumbled.
"It's nice!" Demeter protested.
"It's about boys," Artemis scoffed. "Useless."
"I resent that!" Demeter exclaimed. The god of the sky sighed, hoping the next hours would fly by.

Hope you like it an you guys could send ideas on were you want them to go
Haha that's so funny!!! You should have some random Demi-god show up looking for their parent while they're still in the RV....like nico can be looking for hades cuz of something in the underworld and then Percy is looking for nico and annabeth for Percy and so forth until there's like a million people in the RV And heras like "No more family time!!!!!"
Awesome, really nice story. U should read mine.
^ u should share the link
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
yeah put the link
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
laugh
Oh man this story is hilarious!!!!!!!

Anyways…………………

Amazingly awesome chapter. It was really really good!!!!!
I LOVED IT!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
And I CAN NOT WAIT until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
lol awesome story!!!!! pls post again :) its so funny!
smile
LOL! Awesome!
Nice story
over a year ago rainbow_goddess said…
haha! thats soooo funny!
Please post soon!!!
Please post soon!
PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!
I second that! Please post soon!
crying
What happened to this story......?):
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
hahaha
over a year ago corrected said…
poooooooooost new page so pooooooooooost
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kybug17 said…
big smile
I liked the Utah touch but people do live there so ha! You want proof? Well, I am sitting in my living room in my house in Salt Lake City, UTAH at this moment writing this very informative message for all to hear!!!!! But anyway amazing post and uh can you post on your other forum plz cuz its been a long time and people *cough* LordChaos *cough* are talking about replacing you.
Lord chaos, stop trying to replace people!!!!
I decree myself official reporter of chaos!!! No seriously though, I could report you for that and I'm not afraid to so if I were you I would remove that comment
mischievous
What comment?
Thats what I thought!!!
Post sooooooooooooooooooon
great story ! :
link
crying
Why are we even commenting? this story is soooo dead.
last edited over a year ago
i know
and it just started too
wtf