The Heroes of Olympus The Kanes and Demigods read The Heroes of Olympus and The Kane Chronicles (moved to crossover club)

rainbow_goddess posted on May 24, 2012 at 08:45PM
Disclaimer: Rick Riordon owns this

Authors: Rainbow_Goddess; ReadingGurl

Characters: Carter and Sadie Kane, Zia Rashid, Walt, the seven from the Heroes of Olympus, plus Reyna, Grover Underwood, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the Stolls, Chris Rodrigez, Clarisse La Rue, Thalia Grace, and Nico di Angelo

ReadingGurl's Other Forum
College Experiences - link
last edited on May 24, 2012 at 09:59PM

The Heroes of Olympus 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rainbow_goddess said…
Annabeth leaned over the Argo II. The wind blew against her face. She could hear Piper and her boyfriend, Jason talking, Leo mumbling to himself at the wheel, and Grover, Rachel, Clarisse, Chris, and the Stoll brothers arguing. A perfectly normal day. Then she heard a loud crash from the deck below. All sounds vanished and everyone went down below. They saw a note on the dining table. Annabeth read: Dear demigods, saytr, and oracle, the Olypmpian council has decided to reveal a Top Secret information. You and the others will go through the adventures of one of your fellow demigods. Please enjoy! At the last word, the world turned upside down and everyone fell through a dark hole beneath them. They screamed, but the next thing they knew, everyone was standing in a cave, still screaming in terror, which seemed humiliating, considering that they have been in more dangerous situations.
"Wh-where are we?" Jason Grace asked.
"We're in some sort of room . . . no, cave," Piper said. It was so quiet that they could hear their breaths. Not even Clarisse made some sort of comment that would always end up as a fight. All of a sudden, they heard a bunch of yelps and curses as four people toppled into the cave with them from an invisible hole above.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
interesting post wen you can
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
angry
This is a crossover and it must be moved to the crossover club!
a what?!? whats 'the crossover club'?
n why r u angry?
angry
Type in "Crossovers"! In thi club you can only have heroes of Olympus fanfOCD not other series combined with this one!! You better remove this quick or else some people might report you!
oh i see. how do u move this?
meh
Copy and paste!
ookkkaaaay........ i cant find it though...... UGH!!!!
never mind. found it. do u no how to take this off of the forum then?
tongue
Just leave it or better yet edit the title and put "moved to Crossover club"
okay.
huh. somehow, i cant find my fanfic in the crossover club.