The Heroes of Olympus The Forgotten Hero

socialnerdz posted on May 15, 2012 at 11:27PM
Long ago a princess was put on trial for disobeying Zeus. No one really knew who her parents were but she was something like a demigod and a God. During her trial food was thrown at her. She was spit on talked about tortured and even manipulated through other demigods powers. She was a very pretty girl the fairest in the land. One day Zeus asked her to marry his son she declined and that enraged Zeus he stormed off and told her she would be put on trial. She got thrown off of Olympus litterally and bruised very bad. She couldnt come back until three years on earth. Her crys from the fall can sometimes be heard from the gods shrines.She is still this very day trying to find her way around she works at a night bar and makes minimum wage and lives in an abandoned apartment. She still manages to look decent whenever she can afford to. Her three hard long years are over and she is on her way back to Olympus what is in store for her no one knows. It is a long trail on the way up she starts to notice Olympus has been abandoned what has happened in those three years of suffering tune in to Chapter one to find out. :D Please Support me! Camilles Image Below.
Long ago a princess was put on trial for disobeying Zeus. No one really knew who her parents were but

The Heroes of Olympus 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago puppies76 said…
cool!

post soon plz
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
interesting post soon!!!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
heart
post soon!!

please?
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
o.o intresting........ PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS­SSS­SSS­E POST!
over a year ago socialnerdz said…
Camille

I was on my way up the hill. My feat blistered from the rocky grounds and my legs quivered from the strong winds. Maybe I would be accepted by someone during my arrival hopefully they can forgive me. I mean who can blame me for not wanting to marry some obnoxious stuck up son of Zeus. One day I will have my revenge thats a promise. As I've come to the top of the hill I fall to my knees. Olympus has been abandoned and my oxygen has abandoned my body. All of my friends family and life. Its all gone. There is no sympathy for Olympus I must continue to move on not shedding a tear. What happened? I ask myself. "Hey there young lady." I turn around to see an old haggish woman with a cane and from the looks of it she only has one tooth left.She is wearing a black cape so I can't really tell what she looks like. One thing I surely know about her is that she creeps me out. Why does she happen to be the only person here and why is she alone? "Who are you? Where is everyone? and What happened?" I said in a stern tone. "Well your a feisty one aren't you? Well my name is . . . Well I have no name!" The lady laughs angrily showing off her rotten tooth hanging by a limb although her eyes. I am very fond of the color purple. "Well while you were away the titans came and took over but I'll just leave the rest for you to find out. . ." She said then coughs then creeps behind a pillar. "Wait come back!" Before I know it she is gone and what is revealed well lets just say its nothing pretty. All of them the gods including all turned to stone but how? I leap down into the stone yard and an arrow wisps past me. I pull out my dagger and charge it up and an aura appears around it. Then I throw it in the air and quickly strap my hair up into a ponytail. Catch my dagger then I run up the pillar and see shadows move so quick it makes me think I'm seeing things. I turn around and backpedal off of the pillar and connect a zip line to my dagger and throw it directly at the shadow that just happened to be too slow for my trained skills. "Gotcha." I mumble under my breath. Had I really been gone that long that we changed from golden armor to capes and ninja suites. I jump down to the masked being and ask "Who are you? and I want an answer now or your mines." Without hesitation they pull off their mask and comes to reveal my long lost friend Pierre. I dropped my dagger and squeezed him so tight he began to gasp. "I missed you!" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. Just when I thought all hope had been lost good triumphs for the day. "Is it really you?" he asks hesitantly. "Of course it is who else stopped you from getting beat up by those ratchet children of Ares when we were 8?" We both begin to cry as the tears come to a halt. He grabs my face and said " Don't you ever leave me again!" We hug each other so tight my face is red by time he lets me go. "Get on my back we have a long journey ahead of us." I hop on his warm strong back and close my eyes and drift off into my thoughts becoming one with my mind.

This is not a complete chapter one the rest will be released tomorrow I promise and please tell me what you think. If theres something I need to do to make the story better please let me know.
over a year ago socialnerdz said…
big smile
Camille

I was on my way up the hill. My feat blistered from the rocky grounds and my legs quivered from the strong winds. Maybe I would be accepted by someone during my arrival hopefully they can forgive me. I mean who can blame me for not wanting to marry some obnoxious stuck up son of Zeus. One day I will have my revenge thats a promise. As I've come to the top of the hill I fall to my knees. Olympus has been abandoned and my oxygen has abandoned my body. All of my friends family and life. Its all gone. There is no sympathy for Olympus I must continue to move on not shedding a tear. What happened? I ask myself. "Hey there young lady." I turn around to see an old haggish woman with a cane and from the looks of it she only has one tooth left.She is wearing a black cape so I can't really tell what she looks like. One thing I surely know about her is that she creeps me out. Why does she happen to be the only person here and why is she alone? "Who are you? Where is everyone? and What happened?" I said in a stern tone. "Well your a feisty one aren't you? Well my name is . . . Well I have no name!" The lady laughs angrily showing off her rotten tooth hanging by a limb although her eyes. I am very fond of the color purple. "Well while you were away the titans came and took over but I'll just leave the rest for you to find out. . ." She said then coughs then creeps behind a pillar. "Wait come back!" Before I know it she is gone and what is revealed well lets just say its nothing pretty. All of them the gods including all turned to stone but how? I leap down into the stone yard and an arrow wisps past me. I pull out my dagger and charge it up and an aura appears around it. Then I throw it in the air and quickly strap my hair up into a ponytail. Catch my dagger then I run up the pillar and see shadows move so quick it makes me think I'm seeing things. I turn around and backpedal off of the pillar and connect a zip line to my dagger and throw it directly at the shadow that just happened to be too slow for my trained skills. "Gotcha." I mumble under my breath. Had I really been gone that long that we changed from golden armor to capes and ninja suites. I jump down to the masked being and ask "Who are you? and I want an answer now or your mines." Without hesitation they pull off their mask and comes to reveal my long lost friend Pierre. I dropped my dagger and squeezed him so tight he began to gasp. "I missed you!" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. Just when I thought all hope had been lost good triumphs for the day. "Is it really you?" he asks hesitantly. "Of course it is who else stopped you from getting beat up by those ratchet children of Ares when we were 8?" We both begin to cry as the tears come to a halt. He grabs my face and said " Don't you ever leave me again!" We hug each other so tight my face is red by time he lets me go. "Get on my back we have a long journey ahead of us." I hop on his warm strong back and close my eyes and drift off into my thoughts becoming one with my mind. I couldn't believe the boy that I grew up with was still alive. His golden brown curly straight hair and grey eyes have matured very much. He has come a long way from braces to glasses to suspenders to pimples to the most cutest guy ever. " Where are we?" I asked. "It's a surprise." We stopped and he blind folded me. Suddenly He told me "I don't want you spoiling the surprise." I closed my eyes got back on his back and began to relax. Being blind folded is actually quite soothing. "Were here you can take . . .." I took off the blind fold before he could even finish the sentence. It was a tree. A tree? Not just any tree. Our tree. The tree where we first met. I turned to hug him but he was gone. "Pierre! Pierre! Pierre!" Anger boiled in my heart how could he do this to me? We were best friends. We were supposed to travel the world together. Well I guess promises are meant to be broken. I saw a nearby waterfall and decided to freshen up. I changed into a white v neck black hoodie cut skinny jeans and tights underneath with black converse. I pinned my hair on the side put on my make up and went by the tree where we first met and shed one last tear. I turned around and embraced myself for my journey when a flash from the tree caught my eyes and I turned around and closed my eyes and walked towards the light. I felt faint very fast and passed out. I woke up next to the tree and grabbed my bag and pulled myself together when I noticed I had some black symbol burned into the outside of my hand. I didn't have time to worry about how it got there. It was time for me to let go of my past. I grabbed a match out of my bag and a bottle of gasoline and poured it all over the tree and lit the match and walked away as the tree set on fire. Now it was my turn to be free of all my burdens. I ran faster than ever and pulled my dagger out of my pocket slashing at the winds doing cartwheel back flips and kicks and punches. I screeched at the moon looking for answers. Then I turned around to find an entire army of warriors then to my other side is another group of warriors. Roman VS Greek; could this really be happening again. If it was I planned on sticking around for a bit. I pulled an antique miniature conch out of my bag and blew it. Then the battlefield lit up like a flame. All hell broke loose. I stood there all of them coming my way. Only if they knew what they had coming for them. I Jumped at least 50 ft. In the air and went down all or nothing strapped my bag on tight and pulled out my dagger and pummeled it into the Earth. All of them flew back as if they had been hit by a 2000 pounded man. This would separate the weak from the strong. Then there was Pierre. I felt my anger soar in my heart and I didn't hesitate and ran towards him with all I had slash dodge slash. I back flip kicked him in the head and cut the tip of his bangs. Then he flashed me with the light of his necklace. Dazed I fell. Then A sword came crusading down towards me.

To Be Continued . . . .

Tell me what you think!